12912 Plaza Dr
Richmond, VA 23233Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rumbleseatgrill.com/
- Phone: 8047842737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jeff Liso
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We have 2 large banquet rooms available by reservation (10-100ppl).
- Private Party Contact: Stephen Hickey 8047842737
A word from RumbleSeat Grill
Vintage automotive theme restaurant with classic American comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RumbleSeat Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good down home cooking!diamondgroupVIPDined on 6/23/2013We have eaten there the past two Sundays and they have been very accommodating with our large group! Food has been very good - especially the sweet potato pancakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE the PANCAKES!diamondgroupVIPDined on 6/16/2013A good find hidden away in the Goochland area behind a service station! We were there for Father's Day with a group from church and everyone loved their food - especially the sweet potato pancakes!Special Features:
- Noise level/ menu choicesfriends4dinnerDined on 6/8/2013Steaks on the online menu were not available. Server was not familiar with dishes and forgot to bring one of the dishes ordred. She didn't come back to check on us until we were almost finished our meal. Karoke was not known ahead of time and when it started, it was extremely loud - so much that we couldn't hear each other across the table. On a positive note - the fried pickles were very good. We probably won't go back, at least on a weekend night if Karoke is offered.
- Not recommendedjlandisDined on 5/12/2013I was excited to find a new place, that was a half-way point to meet mom for mothers day. Table was available when we got there. Our waitress was inattentive, and inhospitable. The kitchen was on back order and order couldn't go in yet. It wasn't evet crowded. While we waited and waited, and waited.... We looked around and saw that every other table in the place had a basket of something. When we inquired about what it was. The waitress informed us that it was a basket of muffins, that people usually ask for. How are we suppose to ask for something if we dont know it exist??!? SO we waited..... AN HOUR! NO JOKE. For our food. Once we finally received our food... It was average. Nothing to write home about. Will not be going back.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013The food was fabulous, and you really should try the Cherrywine soda! They were really great with our 15 month old who had just spent 8 hours on the road, with no complaints about how rambunctious he was being, and his meal came out in a paperboard container that looked like a car - he's still playing with it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our evening thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013We enjoyed our evening there and look forward to returning!Special Features:
- Overall the food was good.BamafoodieDined on 3/2/2013Overall the food was good. We had an issue with our original server, as he was "over booked" with tables, but once we were assigned a new server, things were great. We would try it again, and the bar looked like it could be fun.Special Features:
- Nice place, the food was good,ChaccofVIPDined on 2/2/2013Nice place, the food was good, not great, if I had young kids it would be a regular stop. They've really brightened the place and it's very welcoming.Special Features: