Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
7600 Royal Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.deervalley.com/dining_shopping/royal_street_cafe.html
- Phone: 4356456724x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Royal Street Cafe will close on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Contact: Catherine Bradley 4356456624x
A word from Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
Experience Deer Valley's award-winning cuisine at Royal Street Café with stunning views at 8,100 feet, just below Bald Mountain. Open for lunch, Après-ski and dinner in the winter, Royal Street Café serves gourmet comfort food like the Maple Bacon BBQ Bison Burger or Dungeness Crab Tower – and plenty of choices in between.Located at Deer Valley's mid-mountain Silver Lake Lodge, this restaurant offers Deer Valley’s award-winning cuisine in a contemporary lodge setting.Continued
Free underground, validated parking available. Menu selections may change without notice.
Free underground, validated parking available. Menu selections may change without notice.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort) reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was convenientJulieVIPDined on 3/31/2014Food was decent pub fare. The inside reminded me of an upscale Denny's. Service was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food only okFrequentdinersVIPDined on 3/21/2014We ordered off the specials menu and asked for corn beef which was tough and not tender. They immediately swapped it out for us but not before telling us that we were the first to ever say it. The staff were friendly and it is convenient to hotels mid mountain. If you want simple standard fare, it is great for families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above your expectationsVanessaDined on 3/19/2014This is a must for a casual dinner at Silver Lake. We make it a first and last dinner during our 10 day stay in Deer Valley. We will continue to do the same next year. All family members have a special they look forward to. Tuna Tacos - hard Shell, Bison Burger, and more. If you don't see a wine on the list that you would like they will accommodate you by going to Mariposa for your selection.Special Features:
- Food good, service very slowSpangleDined on 3/18/2014Took 2hrs to get through lunch, there were 3 of us, long wait ordering, between courses, too long for ski lunch. Food very good, well presented, staff nice, friendly. If you want long down time whilst skiing and a good lunch go here, if you came to ski, self serve next door quicker bet.Special Features:
- Great Food and Service in MountainsJosieDined on 3/13/2014Royal Street Cafe is a great lunch and dinner spot. The food is always fresh, the signature cocktails superb (try the blueberry mojito), and their service is classic Deer Valley excellence. Do order the Dungeness Crab Tower, a mouthwatering symphony of fresh crab and veg with a slightly sweet sauce and wonton chips. The Asian Chicken Salad was a perfect light dinner, tossed with a fresh citrus dressing, it was excellent and left me some room for an ice cream sandwich dipped in dark hot fudge. This dessert comes as a trio of ice cream sandwiched between toe choco chip cookies, perfect for sharing. The servers were great, alway attentive but not overbearing. The atmosphere is vibrant but not loud and the wood decor offers nice warmth .Special Features:
- ReturningVanessaDined on 3/12/2014While visiting Deer Valley we always make a point of eating at Royal Street twice for dinner. Generally our first and last night because of the casual atmosphere.Special Features:
- We enjoyed dinner with friendsSallyDined on 3/11/2014We enjoyed dinner with friends from out of town. The food choices were delicious. I had the chicken piccata and loved the light sauce, squash, and homemade spinach noodles. Two men had the bison burgers and could hardly get their mouths around them! They were nice and juicy with good toppings. My woman friend had the salmon which was served attractively with nice toppings. Suggestions: a larger squash serving, brown rice instead of white, and drain the burgers before placing on rolls because the bottom half of the roll was soggy from the burger juices. We shared the brownie & ice cream dessert and all enjoyed it very much. YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place...DavidSherrodDined on 3/11/2014We eat lunch here every day we ski. Very nice restaurant with high quality food and service. Not your average ski resort type food- way better!Special Features:
- Fun casual variety of foodDuckyVIPDined on 3/1/2014A moderately priced place to eat with a fun assortment of hearty dishes. The turkey chili was very tasty and salmon entree nicely prepared. The tuna tacos was yummy. Our server was very friendly and attentive, as well as the wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good on mtn choiceSCP117VIPDined on 2/21/2014Kid friendly and good for groups...decent food and service. Could use an updated interior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the driveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014Far off main street and away from the boisterous apres ski crowd, Royal Street Cafe was a great find for a low-key, delicious meal. All-wood interior makes it modern rustic. Huge tables are a little less romantic unless you and sweetie sit side by side. Mushroom leek soup was rich and flavorful. Caesar salad was good. Edamame was very salty but good. Salmon filet was delicious and perfectly prepared medium rare. Tuna tacos was excellent. Brownie sundae was rich, yummy and perfect for two people to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- won't go backvisitingdeervalleyDined on 2/14/2014I formally changed my reservation for an hour later, and when I arrived at the restaurant, they told me that I was reported as a "no-show" and that they had already charged my credit card. The menu is very limited, and the service was not friendly. I ordered chicken, and sent it back twice b/c it was raw inside. When it came back the second time undercooked, I gave up. My friends enjoyed the burger, but the hummus appetizer was inedible.
- Located on the mountain (DeerJimboVIPDined on 2/1/2014Located on the mountain (Deer Vallry) in the mid-mountain Silverlake Village. Plain, rustic atmosphere. Upstairs in nicer and has a fireplace. The food here is always very good - everything from bison burgers to fresh salmon to a spicy Korean beef dish. Their "ice cream cookie" dessert is unbelieveable.Special Features:
- A gem of a surpriseGeeRodDined on 1/30/2014Our party of four were delighted by the service, food and wine at this Deer Valley gem. Small and cozy, it is very different in winter to the outdoor patio feel in summer but the same excellent menu and specialty drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a mustOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2014Our annual ladies ski trip couldn't be complete without a lunch at Royal Street. I don't believe there is anything on the menu we haven't tried and it is all excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Drop in SpotFamilyDined on 1/7/2014Always fun, easy food and just a relaxed atmosphere....our server was a fun and friendly guy and the service is always great...a Deer Valley trait for sure. Our group of 6 was served delicious food, in a prompt friendly manner! We always enjoy our dining experience at Deer Valley and Royal Street is a great spot for casual drop in meal!Special Features:
- We love Royal Street!AshleyDined on 1/1/2014We have been coming back year after year for the fantastic service, wonderfully priced/delicious menu , and those tasty blueberry mojitos! Royal Street makes it so easy to slip off the slopes and relax for a little bit before returning to the snow. The staff is amazing and the food is fantastic. Our kids can't resist the wonderful ice cream sandwiches dipped in homemade chocolate sauce. We will be back again and again!!Special Features:
- Our waitress was very efficientOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013Our waitress was very efficient and accommodating to our needs.
- Great MealstevegDined on 12/29/2013Highly recommended by many- didn't disappoint. Went for lunch- The Bison Burger was outstanding!! Great service, Great Location. A must for lunch if you visit Park City/Deer Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going Down HillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2013This restaurant has been a family favorite for the past four years. We ate there for three lunches this last trip. This year there was a definite slip in service and some of the dishes. BBQ sandwich still great. The fish and chips used to be trout but over the past two years changed to salmon. The fish was small and very dry-not deer valley standards. Will check out other options next time we go.Special Features:
- Mid mountain gemCaroleDined on 12/26/2013Great food. A little heavy for lunchtime while skiing leaves you very stuffed. Food is great though and the service attentive. Crab tower was outstanding and the Asian chicken salad and tuna tacos excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner on ChristmasFloridafamilyDined on 12/25/2013We had a group of 4 adults and 2 children that had dinner out this Christmas Eve at The Royal Street Cafe. I have heard that there is a great view of the Deer Valley slopes but it was dark when we arrived so there wasn't really anything to see. However, that really didn't matter because the fresh, delicious food and excellent service more than made up for no view. We ordered a variety of soups, appetizers and entrees and everyone's dinner was excellent, very tasty. The entire group is ready to go back again! And, an added bonus, the prices are actually reasonable for Deer Valley. All in all, a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunch or dinnerOSUSkierDined on 12/24/2013The food is consistently good. The menu hasn't changed but great to be able to try all dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be sure you specify an outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2013Be sure you specify an outside table if booking, our party of 7 had to wait 30 mins as we were allocated one indoors - honest mistake ?Special Features:
- The food is always fresh andcoolageVIPDined on 3/26/2013The food is always fresh and prepared well. The service is 1st rate.
- Always ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/18/2013A repeat visit. The food was excellent ... especially for a ski resort. Good service and meal served quickly. Kids menu and food is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely Awesome!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013The location on the mountain is perfect, easy to access from many trails. The food was easily the best we had during our entire 5 day visit to Salt Lake. The service was excellent as well. Overall a very memorable and highly recommended experience.Special Features:
- We got twice for dinner duringVanessaDined on 3/12/2013We got twice for dinner during our stay in Deer Valley. The food is delicious and consistent.Special Features:
- Superb culinary experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/9/2013Impeccable service! Our group of 6 with kids loved this restaurant. There was a nice variety of choices without the overwhelming menu to shift through. Portions were generous. Buffalo burger was amazing. The crab tower starter left a wonderfully pleasant memory for us ladies watching the calories.Special Features:
- My family & I look forwardkbsnaggleDined on 2/23/2013My family & I look forward to eating here every year when we go skiing. The food is really good & the service is always fast & friendly. Plus, my feet appreciate the table service.Special Features:
- Our experience was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/9/2013Our experience was wonderful. We dined fireside. The staff was accomodating, friendly and attentive. Our evening could not have been better.Special Features:
- Not so RoyalOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/30/2013Had a pulled pork sandwich which had so much sauce on it the bun was saturated and almost inedible.
- Great spot for a casual dinner.AndyDined on 1/24/2013Great spot for a casual dinner. Service was beyond excellent - food good. I had tuna tacos- rather bland, but others at the table had good meals. The caesar salad was yummy - enought for 2 to share.Special Features:
- First time for dinner andfinedinerDined on 1/19/2013First time for dinner and a bit of a disappointment on the food front. Lunch is better. Staff is great and some of the appetizers were good, particularly the calamari.Special Features:
- Can't believe this is theFinefoodieVIPDined on 12/30/2012Can't believe this is the same place people raved about. Feels like an upscale Denny's with vinyl booths and no ambiance after dark (I can appreciate a view of the ski hill would be great during the day). Service from the kitchen was very slow and the dining room was not busy. Out of four meals, I would say two were fine. My husband ordered a BBQ trio (slider, Korean style and pulled pork) - the beef was cold on the inside. Asked our waiter if it should be and said definitely not and took it away for a replacement. Twenty+ minutes later, everyone else done with their food, his came out. My daughter's cheese pizza was luke warm and the cheese congealed on top (also forgot to bring her sides, but we didn't bother to remind them).Special Features:
- Our local cafe. Wished theyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/21/2012Our local cafe. Wished they had a longer season for dinner! Tuna tacos are wonderful.Special Features: