3901 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.royalindiannc.com/
- Phone: 9199810849
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Executive Chef: Baba
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We can cater food for private parties or business meetings. We have capacity to cater food for 50 to 2,000 people. We can cater to North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Georgia. We are fully insured for restaurant and catering requirements.
- Private Party Facilities: We have partitioned dining area with seating capacity for 50 people. This includes projector with a screen and state-of-the-art sound system for private parties or meetings. We also offer Wi-Fi facility.
- Private Party Contact: Ram Tirath 9197490707
- Entertainment: Karaoke, Belly Dance, Sports on Big Screen.
A word from Royal India
Located off Capital Blvd in Raleigh, Royal India Restaurant offers the highest quality Indian cuisine in North Carolina. Offering palatial Maharaja décor and pampered service, Royal India features exquisite North Indian food. Some of the menu items include seafood; chicken, lamb and goat dishes, a variety of vegetarian dishes; Hyderabadi biryanis and chaats. Royal India also offers Tandoori specialties and the finest Indian breads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal India reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014My only want would a spiciness level with the buffet food. That would make it so much easier with newbies and children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Royal India reviews archive.
- great authentic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014Great food, ambiance but poor service. Only 1 server during busy time (Father's Day)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed dinnertale2tellDined on 2/14/2014The service was really good. Service was not prompt in the beginning making us wait for a longer time than usual. Rest of the dining experience was great. Staff were friendly and the food was delicious! Paneer Tikka, Mutter Mushroom - must try.Special Features:
- The food was great, and thehowelljbDined on 2/2/2014The food was great, and the chef's willingness to try new things -- like his take on Buffalo wings -- makes it even better!Special Features:
- Best Indian food we have hadcfosurfingVIPDined on 10/5/2013Best Indian food we have had in RTP since moving down from Boston. we are now fans!!Special Features:
- BEST INDIAN FOOD EVER. PERIODJVELADined on 9/6/2013My wife really likes Indian food and it was her birthday, so we gave Royal India a try, and boy!!, what a treat we were in for!. The waiter suggested the Royal feast for two, so we get a sense of the Indian cuisine. Best decision ever!, the food was cooked to perfection, seasoned just right. All the dishes we tried were mouth watering!...the feast even included desserts (amazing), rice, naan (best I've tried so far) and a chai tea at the end...what a great night! Our waiter (who I believe is the owner as well) was very friendly and helpful. Word of advice, don't judge a book by its cover...on the outside it looks a little rough, and inside the decor is a little dated to our taste, but the food makes up for it big time!!! Highly recommend!Special Features: