Royal India Bistro
3700 West Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Royal India Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://royalindialv.com/
- Phone: 7027772277x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We can cater to any large corporate or family event.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private dining areas.
- Private Party Contact: Phulpreet 7027772277x
A word from Royal India Bistro
ROYAL INDIA BISTRO formally known as GAYLORD INDIA RESTAURANT, has come back to Las Vegas to offer the same authentic North Indian cuisine in an updated and newly renovated restaurant. Award Winning Restauranteur, Harjit Singh, has brought his best to Las Vegas. With the Success of Indian Delhi Palace (opened 1985 in Phoenix, AZ), India Masala, Curry India Bistro (opened 2012 in Diamond Bar, CA) and India Masala Bar & Grill, now it is time for Vegas to spice up its dining experience. Every dish is individually prepared to ensure freshness and quality, cooked with the freshest hand-picked vegetables, and only using original spices from India, Royal India Bistro can bring that authentic Indian flavor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal India Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great IndianMmanDined on 5/27/2014We frequent Indian restraunts and the food here rivaled any of the, Good help from the waitress on the spicy content of meals. Hotter than most but she let me know. Would definitely go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise inside Vegas Rio CasinoFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/6/2014A few months ago we walked by this restaurant and admired the decor and menu and made a note to give it a try some time in the future. I forgot about it until I ran across a happy hour posting that had the usual half-price drinks paired with unusual indian bar bites. We had plans for a full meal in the dining room but after some cheap and delicious mix of appetizers we eat only half of what we ordered in the dining room and took the rest home for round two the next day. The room is beautiful, the service attentive and professional, and the food was delicious. Vegas has many really good indian restaurants but this one has some of the best I have had anywhere in the world paired with a beautiful room. I will be back.Special Features:
- Corwin8415Dined on 5/4/2014No, no, just no. Really nothing special in any regard as an Indian food lover. Came here remembering Gaylords, not even close.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Royal India Bistro reviews archive.
- Pleasant family dinnerpjb1000Dined on 4/19/2014My son, daughter-in-law, and wife joined me for dinner at Royal India Bistro before the theater that evening. The food was delicious, portions generous, and the service charming and professional.Special Features:
- food great, service not goodStefsDined on 4/2/2014LOVED the food, but the service was not great. Not a big deal, but waiter could not answer questions about menu, and seemed uncomfortably shy. It was a little awkward! But food was really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodJennyDined on 3/14/2014I really enjoyed the lunch buffet. Everything was very good. The only thing that would make it better it to have a few dishes a little less spicey. They do not over do it, I just like my food very mild. The people who work there are also very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceLuvgr8foodDined on 2/15/2014We had dinner here before a show, and the service was friendly, and efficient. The food was good--one dish(chicken curry) was too spicy for my taste, but my husband had ordered it medium. Just a personal choice. The wine steward was helpful-- we were looking for a Reisling similar to the ones we had inGermany, and she allowed us a taste of the wines they had. They were both too sweet, so we ordered a red wine. Very congenial. Would not hesitate to go back when I get a desire for Indian food.Special Features:
- Good Food, very good serviceMontrealGuyDined on 1/7/2014The food was quite good and the service was excellent. The speed of delivery was always quite good and the decor is nice as well. The only complaint being that the washrooms were not in the restaurant itself, travelling across the casino.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small individual dishes, saltyTastyDined on 10/23/2013I love indian food. The portion size at this restaurant is rather on the small size. The dishes were little too salty for my palette. Price was OK for Vegas location. i enjoyed the private room setting. The service was OK - not enough of servers for a group of ten - had to wait for water and wine refill each time. Beautiful space and decor and super sweet staff. Overall- great experience.Special Features:
- royal india bistroSpctravelDined on 10/22/2013excellent food, service and ambiance. Highly recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was goodVegasBabyVIPDined on 9/29/2013Looking for reasonably priced Indian Food in Vegas. This fits the bill. Good food and good portions. Would have helped to know this is INSIDE the Rio. Food was good. Ordered medium and mild spicy, but couldn't tell the difference. The soup was great and spicier than the rest of the dishes.I would recommend this to a friend.