Royal Ginger - Columbus
8591 Sancus Blvd
Columbus, OH 43240Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Royal Ginger - Columbus
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.royalginger.com/
- Phone: 6148461111
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Chen 6142144922
A word from Royal Ginger - Columbus
The base to majority of our Pan-Asian fusion cuisine starts with our hand-made sauces, which are prepared on-site with only the freshest produce and highest quality ingredients. Combine this with a very exclusive sushi menu, full of some of the most creative traditional and tempura-style rolls, and you have Royal Ginger Asian Fusion Bistro. Keeping the balance between authentic classic themes and innovative contemporary ideas is how the entire restaurant was designed. We take traditional techniques and flavors from all different Asian cuisines, and fuse them together with a modern twist, creating a sensational assortment of dishes that are guaranteed to stand out from the typical oriental-style restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal Ginger - Columbus reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- averageHarryupnorthDined on 8/17/2014Food was moderate, nothing special than a regular chinese restaurant. Did not even know who our server was.Special Features:
- Great sushiJanetVIPDined on 8/16/2014Every time in order their sushi it is always great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Sushi and Asian FoodSheila0824VIPDined on 8/3/2014We love Royal Ginger! Imaginative Sushi and Asian Food. Everything made fresh and delicious. Health conscious options: brown rice, steamed veggies and Tofu, etc. Something for everyone!Special Features:
- creative food, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our evening at Royal Ginger! What a great find in the midst of the mass of Polaris chain restaurants. The food was beautiful and creative, and delicious, too. Great service, notable happy hour specials, and a gentle, muted decor and ambiance all added to the experience.Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Royal Ginger - Columbus reviews archive.
- Fabulous food, horrible serviceLouielouiethicknchewyVIPDined on 4/12/2014My family and I eat Royal Ginger at least once a week. We've had sushi all over and it is handsdown the best anywhere. HOWEVER, the service is, and always has been, awful. The staff turns over frequently yet never improves. We keep coming back for the fantastic food but get punished every time due to the service or lack there of. Go eat there but be ready for unknowledgeable staff and unrealistic wait times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday dinnerAleandbudiDined on 2/22/2014I took my partner out for his birthday. I was searching for "best sushi in Columbus" and this place came up. Truly amazing sushi. We needed some help and the server was so kind and patient with us. She gave great recommendations, including what Sake to guy and which ones were cold and hot. I can't wait to go back, even if it's not for a birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selection of Asian cuisineChrisDined on 2/15/2014We really love this place because of the variety of options available. My wife and I love it for a sushi date night, and my whole family loves it for the options (Chinese, Thai and Sushi). It's in a very convenient location in Polaris, and we always have good service. The ambiance and decor is very nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below par servicehodgepodgeVIPDined on 5/5/2013Food was good, but service was lacking. Took forever to get drinks, and service went downhill from there. One person's main dish wasn't served. Hard to get water. Asked for clean plates, and those took a long time. Restaurant was nearly empty, but server took forever to get anything for the table. Restaurant needs to hire more wait staff and train them more professionally. The related Royal Ginger on Lane Avenue and the Blue Ginger are much better restaurants.
- I love this place. The foodFriendlyFoodieVIPDined on 2/27/2013I love this place. The food was great. Service was impeccable. Wonderful all the way around.Special Features:
- Went there for V-day. WasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Went there for V-day. Was pleasantly surprised with 50% off wine & alcohol. Definitely will be headed back as the service & sushi were great!Special Features:
- Fun AdventureOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013It was our first time at Royal Ginger, and we went on a Valentine's adventure whim. It was a great time - food was good, server was fun, and an overall great night.Special Features:
- We didn't know anything aboutJackVIPDined on 2/14/2013We didn't know anything about the place so Valentine's Day was our first experience. Excellent service. Duck and ceviche were very good.