507 10 St SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2B8Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.royalganesha.com/
- Phone: 4032128283x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Buffet : Monday - Friday : 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner : Monday - Sunday : 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: Take out catering also undertaken at Royal Ganesha, Within a span of seven months We already done Catering for Warley Parsons, Atb Financial, IBM, Accenture and private parties of our esteem customers. our menus are designed as per our customer requirement. Please feel to contact us at 403-9715354 to enjoy THE BEST Indian food in heart of Calgary downtown.
- Entertainment: Live TV
- Special Events: Baisakhi Celebrations April 13 2014
Baisakhi, the Sikh New Year, is the holiest day of the calendar for over 20m Sikhs worldwide. It is celebrated on 13 April (occasionally 14 April) each year. On this day in 1699, Sikhism was born as a collective faith. Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the 10th Master of the Sikhs, initiated the Sikhs as the Khalsa or the pure and sincere. He bound the Sikhs to a strict code of conduct and, with uncut hair, beard and turban, gave the Sikhs a distinct identity.
To celebrate this occassion, we at Royal ganesha coming up with baisakhi event on 13th April 2014 i,e on sunday inbetween 1:30 till 4:30pm. To make this evening memorable their will be Live DJ, playing mostly punjabi music and buffet. Dress code is yellow or red long Shirts (called Kurta) for both men and women. Kurta's are also available at Royal ganesha at resonable price.
For Further Inquiries please contact
A word from Royal Ganesha
An experience to reckon with, we will take you to the heart of Indian Culture. Soak in the aroma of spices, the essence of rich culturally diversified cuisines, the ambiance and much more. Come and experience incredible India in Canada.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal Ganesha reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- CathyLynnDined on 9/27/2014Came down to Calgary to visit my daughter in her new condo. Wanted to find a nice restaurant to celebrate with her. The Royal Ganesha was within sight from her downtown condo. We decided to give it a try and were not disappointed. Though not of Indian descent, I have travelled through India quite extensively. The food was surely not a disappointment. The menu was clear with recognizable favourite foods. We had, fish tikka, butter chicken, shrimp masala, vegetarian briyani rice, vegetarian samosa's and garlic nan bread. Each of us thoroughly enjoyed the main dishes and sides. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone craving a meal with a true Indian flavour explosion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulFindInTheHeartOfTheCityNikitaCowtownDined on 9/21/2014I dined here on a Sunday evening. We arrived and were greeted right away. Usually in Indian restaurants, the menus are never ending. For myself (of Indian background), that is not a concern, but my guest was somewhat new to Indian restaurants, so for this reason, I liked the smaller menu. We ordered an appetizer (beef samosas), beef korma, channa masala (chick pea curry) and Gulab Jamun for dessert. The server stated that the appetizer would be out in 10 minutes and the food should be 10 minutes after the appetizers come out. I really appreciate that level of customer service. We asked for it mild and it was just that. It was cooked perfectly and the beef was tender. The gulab jamun was very soft & delicious. I would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyHungryagainDined on 12/24/2013Very good service - very good food - lamb vindaloo was tasty - onion Bahji tasty -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.