510 S. White Horse Pike
Magnolia, NJ 08049Neighborhood:
PolishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.royalcracovia.com/
- Phone: 8562823300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: European, Polish, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Royal Cracovia
A gorgeous 16,000 square foot, 250-seat European bistro with four private dining rooms serving Polish standards, European specialties and American classics.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Royal Cracovia reviews from OpenTable diners
- Site - Yes; Food & Service - NoCharlieVIPDined on 11/30/2013The building is great but the food and service is lacking. A stop in for sandwiches took an hour and a half. The wine pour was skimpy (maybe 4 oz) for $8 and it took more than 20 minutes to get our drinks. Then we waited and waited for the sandwiches. All the time we waited there were staff walking around doing nothing. Our waitress wasn't trained about the menu or wine - not her falt but management 's. She was pleasant and apologetic but there was no support on the part of the bartender or the kitchen. When our sandwiches arrived with an ingredient that we didn't order, we pointed it out to the server. There was no action to correct it and then we were charged for it. There's too much empahasis on the building - not enough on food
- The Owner is very rudechef04VIPDined on 11/22/2013I have never written a negative review such as this in the 7 yrs or so that I have used Open table. I have dined here 3 times, I love the stuffed cabbage, I am Ukranian. The issue occurred tonight 12/4, I couldnt wait for my time to review so I used a previous date. My cabbage was cold, no big deal, I sent it back to get heated The owner came out and told me " Your food was hot, I checked it, but we will make you a new one anyway" Are you kidding me! I argued the fact. When he brought the new one out, he told me I was rude. Good Luck my friend. Never again. There are way too many places to go out and dine. And by the way...we were one of maybe 5 tables in the whole place full on a Wednesday night at 730PM. .
- This place is mess!!!mattpVIPDined on 11/17/2013This restaurant needs to start over again!!! Nothing more than a low quality diner.
- Still working on it,getting there!charmingdinerVIPDined on 11/15/2013Still some kinks to work out here. Trying to be too many things at once- a fine dining est.,catering facility, sports bar and diner.Service, while pleasant and friendly, still needs to gain confidence and professionalism. Polish dishes uneven- MOSTLY good, esp. borscht and delicious bigos.Seemed that many diners were Polskis like myself and my family anxious to try a rest. with this type of food. Lovely interior- fresco paintings give the place a unique feel (VERY Polish).If the Polish crowd tries and doesn't go back, the sports bar aspect will probably be the the thing that keeps this place in business. I for one would like to see the place succeed with Polish menu- a good ethnic dining alt. Will go back in a few weeks for another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the OrdinaryRonFDined on 11/10/2013For those of Polish ancestry who want to again enjoy Grandma's favorites or others who want to try Polish or other Eastern European dishes a must. Great food, friendly staff, eloquent atmosphere.Special Features: