2 School St
Fiskdale, MA 01518Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rovezzis.com/
- Phone: 5083470100x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Available Mondays for functions and catering only
Our entire facility is available for daytime use as a company retreat or meeting space, with lunch and breakout service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Christopher Rovezzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take the stress out of event planning by choosing Rovezzi’s chefs to cater your next party. From business lunches and seminars to social events of all types, Rovezzi’s staff will assist in planning your menu, expertly prepare your culinary selections and deliver everything you need to make your day a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Rovezzi’s offers venues which can accommodate events and functions from 10 to 350 guests. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, weddings, award dinners, corporate meeting, presentation or a casual get-together, we have the right room for you.
Our venue in Sturbridge holds up to 50 people. Our new venue in Southbridge, LaSalle Hall, has 2 spaces. The newly renovated Tuscan Room holds up to 120 guests, the grand hall upstairs up to 250. Please allow us to cater your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Foley 508 380 5181x
- Special Events: Wine dinners, Ladies Nights and other events will be posted to Facebook
A word from Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge
The Rovezzi family has been in the restaurant business for more than 40 years. We are proud to note Chef Chris Rovezzi is the winner of the 2012 Worcester Area Best Chef competition. Unrivaled attention to ingredients and flavor is what makes Rovezzi's the absolute favorite dining experience for many Central Massachusetts residents. Rovezzi's offers traditional Italian cuisine with an innovative and creative flair. And the majority of our service staff have been with us for many years, taking pride in the Rovezzi fare and striving to match Chef Chris' attention to ingredients and flavor with our attention to your experience as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge - Best Restaurants in Sturbridge ›
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (28)romantic (24)good for groups (17)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (5)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food was delicious, as usual. Service was excellent. All staff work well as a team. Live music was playing in the bar area - which was very good, but did not lead to quiet conversation in the upstairs dining area.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014The home made pasta's are terrific as was the dining experience.Special Features:
- Fabulousj1963Dined on 9/6/2014Everything we have been to Rovezzi's we have had the best service and meal. We just love it.Special Features:
- Great ItalianWakesvegasDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I loved our dining experience. I often tell people that you can always get a great steak at Italian restaraunts. Rovezzi's did not disappoint. I had the sirloin over sweet potato hash. Cooked perfectly just plain amazing. My wife had scallops over pepper fettuccine equally amazing as she had more than enough to share with me. For dessert we had the International. Ice cream roles in corn flake with magic shell and whipped cream. Fantastic!! We spent two days at Brimfield which we very much enjoyed but, the memory will be Rovezzi's. The music was a little loud and I would like to get a glass of Pinot Noir (only offered by bottle). Neither of these issues would keep me from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always FABHJHryDined on 9/3/2014Never had a bad meal!! Whether I try an old favorite or something new, it never fails to please!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We have never been here before and we were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was!!! The portions were a little on the smaller side for anyone with a healthy appetite. We will definately be coming back and recommending to friends and family...........Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Noisy but great service and food very good not sure what the complaints were about in past but did not see anySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeAjb1Dined on 8/30/2014Great place to meet good food nice atmosphere. We are from Ma and we have met our friends from Ct here a few timesSpecial Features:
- Excellent italian!LacrrcDined on 8/30/2014The food is always top notch. Made reservations for my sons engagement. Nothing was mentioned during service and nothing special done. Next time we go up the streetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit to Rovezzi's.TSLSVIPDined on 8/30/2014We visited Rovezzi's on a Saturday night. Food was very good The Caprese salad starter was very fresh and among the best I have ever had. Soup of the day choice seemed a little strange - corn chowder - would have liked a more Italian style soup as a choice. Gnocchi was very good as were the scallops carbonara style. Service was good until end of meal, took quite some time for dessert and check, but several large parties had been seated. Overall, a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Thumbs upNYCOutlawDined on 8/22/2014Group of four, arriving late from NYC. Seated immediately. Stellar hostess. Stellar waitress. Made my day with a kicking no vodka xtini (signature cocktails). Found a new favorite drink. Friends had leftovers for lunch and still raved. In summary: Fabulous seasonal foods. Excellent pasta dishes. Excellent seafood. Nice bar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The most savory food and seasonings that we have tasted in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jennifer A.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Went for my fiancé's birthday and asked for a romantic spot, definitely got my way! Loved the family, yet high-class feel of the entire restaurant. Overall, delicious food, great atmosphere... You won't be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a HitDavisDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday by having dinner at Rovezzi's Saturday night. Friends told us about this restaurant 15 years ago when we moved to Tolland, Ct and we have been eating there ever since. We expect the food to be excellent and we are never disappointed. Occasionally we decide to eat there at the last minute. If it happens to be a weekend we know we will not get a table without a reservation so we sit at the bar. It is a very comfortable setting and usually results in conversations with the bartenders and other patrons who are also eating at the bar. We always leave feeling that we have been well taken care of.Special Features:
- Best in SturbridgeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Rovezzi's has it all. Great food paired with just the right wine suggestions, impeccable service, inviting atmosphere. There's nothing better in Sturbridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rovezzislove2dinebynineDined on 8/9/2014We really love the Bruschetta, most of the italian things we'v had are very good...I ordered fish once and it was like a hunk of rubber. You couldn't even get a fork into it. It seems that your visit really depends on the server you get. We always ask for Tami or Shannon. Both extremely professional and friendly as well as efficient.Special Features:
- Great foodmichaelDined on 8/5/2014Dinner was fantastic . Service is good. Staff is knowledgeable . Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An underwhelming visit.UnderwhelmedDined on 8/2/2014My first visit to Rovezzi's proved to be underwhelming. After hearing wonderful reviews about the food I had some disappointing occurrences. First, my water glass had a lipstick mark on the edge. The edge of the wall was very dirty. Our appetizer was so spicy that we could not taste the cherry clams nor the mussels. My entree was good but 3 scallops for a $23 meal was not right! My dining partner had veal parmigiana that was just OK. It was far from outstanding - little on the dry side. For dessert we had the Creme Brûlée. Although it was tasty, it was not real custard. It appeared to be a pudding. I would have thought that a high-end restaurant would know how to bake a "real" custard. All in all my visit to Rovezzi's was disappointing.Special Features:
- Great Food and servicewineanddine915VIPDined on 7/29/2014Great Food. I had the Bruschetta for an appetizer and it's always delicious but this time was extraordinary due to the butter toasted side. Delicious.
- Excellent Food; Energetic Night OutDandPVIPDined on 7/26/2014Rovezzi's delivers great food from the amazing bread served with olive oil to novel and well prepared salads and entrees. Scallops were seasoned to perfection, served on an amazing puree of vegetables. Smashed potatoes excellent. A good place for small and larger parties. A lovely private room can be used as a function room for a not-too-large private party.Special Features:
- Service slowbostonbonnieDined on 7/26/2014On an only slightly busy Saturday night we found the service to be really slow. The food quality far exceeded the service level, particularly the innovative brussel sprout salad. Especially slow toward the end of service, dessert and the check took roughly 45 minutes and left us with a damper on our otherwise very good meal.Special Features:
- Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I found the food to be very good but I found the prices were more than I wanted to spend. Very pricey.Special Features:
- YumDonnaDined on 6/29/2014The ever changing menu is one reason to return again and again to Rovezzi's. Each time I go I can can get something different and it is always special. My favorite is of course the house made pastas, but there is enough variety to make any taste bud happy. Our waitress was excellent... and the staff was always there and ready filling up water glasses and taking away empty plates. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Loved the fresh pasta!CraftyTchr75Dined on 6/28/2014The food here didn't disappoint. Loved the fresh pasta and had one of the best meatballs I'd ever had. It was a little loud with a screaming child, which was a little disappointing since we were there for our anniversary dinner at 7 pm. The biggest negative I would say is that it is a bit noisy upstairs and the tables are a little close for a quiet dinner out, but I would return for the food.Special Features:
- Best meal yetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014We eat at Rovezzi's often, but this last Friday was one of the best yet! The scallops were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014The food was superb especially the antipasto and the veal. My husband couldn't finish the veal and had it the next day and said it was even better if that's possible. The service (Shannon was our waitress) was excellent and most friendly without overstepping her place. She suggested a particular cocktail that I had never had before and it was super - Strawberry Lemoncello. The place was fairly noisy but I guess most restaurants are that way nowadays. Chris, himself, came over to the table and made us most welcome. Will definitely go back this summer. The only problem, it's not closer to Worcester.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomely DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Going out for dinner was a last minute decision and the place I chose was, Rovezzis. Whatever is ordered on the menu you can always ciunt on being delicious. Once you taste you food its very obvious it is fresh. If uou typically ho to the franchise/chain restaurants, treat yourself to great food you definitely will be very happy you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!!!MikeCDined on 6/4/2014Great place to go for dinner! Make sure to go early to have a drink at the bar. The specialty drinks are excellent. The food is always great. One of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biscotti Codwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/28/2014This is the best cod I have ever had. Yum yum I do love fish and have tried many at your restaurant but I have to agree with Chris's wife this is a favorite.
- The following 505 reviews are from the Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews archive.
- Always greatHJHryDined on 5/24/2014Meal outstanding as usual...... Waitress pre-occupied....and service slower than usual, especially since it wasn't busy! 2nd round of drinks sat made at the bar where we could see them and waitress too busy chatting with fellow worker...had to yell over to her to ask if drinks were ready when we knew they clearly were. But that usually isn't the norm..Special Features:
- Never Dissapointedwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/22/2014All the staff at Rovezzi's adds a personal touch every time. This makes us feel special and appreciated.
- NEVER AGAIN!RovezziVIPDined on 5/21/2014Took my family here last night. Waiter forgot our Drinks.... Had to remind him after 20 minutes. Then, he forgot or Salad. I told the owner about our experience and did not care. I wouldn't mind but for three people for $84 I expect service to be impeccable. He lost me and my family as customers. We wont be back if the food was for free. Worcester's best chef my a**.
- Business meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Central meeting place for a business dinner. Good food, nice inside and very nice and helpfully bar staff and waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Faverate PlaceBongoDined on 5/17/2014It is one of our faverate restaurants! Everything That is served is perfectly cooked and perfectly served. We go to Rovezzi's at least six times a year. The restaurant was very busy last Sat. evening and the noise level was a bit loud but we are just happy that the restaurant does such good business so we do not mind the noise.Special Features:
- niceynotDined on 5/16/2014Had a very nice meal and an even better evening. The cancel light was just right, the hifi was in the back ground and the wine was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCheersDined on 5/16/2014Outstanding: We dined at the bar & had a perfect evening. The food was delicious & the wine list was really up to par w/some of the best wines I have had. Would recommend for a special evening for 2 or a great spot for a party of friends. Even the valet attendees were really polite & sociable.Special Features:
- Amazing foodwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/15/2014As always the best dinner and the wine was excellent.
- IconsIconsDined on 5/14/2014We go to the Brimfield antique market 3 times a year. We never miss Roevezzi's Restaurant. Consistently excellent even when packed. Service exceptional. Great food and Teriffic wine list. Great wine value. A restaurant you should not missSpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceVerypleasedDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful dining experience, great service, great food and everyone is very friendly! Looking forward to going again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.samerDined on 5/11/2014You can count on the establishment to deliver every time.Special Features: