2 School St
Fiskdale, MA 01518Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rovezzis.com/
- Phone: (508) 347-0100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Available Mondays for functions and catering only
Our entire facility is available for daytime use as a company retreat or meeting space, with lunch and breakout service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Christopher Rovezzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take the stress out of event planning by choosing Rovezzi’s chefs to cater your next party. From business lunches and seminars to social events of all types, Rovezzi’s staff will assist in planning your menu, expertly prepare your culinary selections and deliver everything you need to make your day a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Rovezzi’s offers venues which can accommodate events and functions from 10 to 350 guests. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, weddings, award dinners, corporate meeting, presentation or a casual get-together, we have the right room for you.
Our venue in Sturbridge holds up to 50 people. Our new venue in Southbridge, LaSalle Hall, has 2 spaces. The newly renovated Tuscan Room holds up to 120 guests, the grand hall upstairs up to 250. Please allow us to cater your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Foley 508 380 5181x
- Special Events: Wine dinners, Ladies Nights and other events will be posted to Facebook
A word from Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge
The Rovezzi family has been in the restaurant business for more than 40 years. We are proud to note Chef Chris Rovezzi is the winner of the 2012 Worcester Area Best Chef competition. Unrivaled attention to ingredients and flavor is what makes Rovezzi's the absolute favorite dining experience for many Central Massachusetts residents. Rovezzi's offers traditional Italian cuisine with an innovative and creative flair. And the majority of our service staff have been with us for many years, taking pride in the Rovezzi fare and striving to match Chef Chris' attention to ingredients and flavor with our attention to your experience as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge - Best Restaurants in Sturbridge ›
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)neighborhood gem (48)fit for foodies (45)romantic (32)good for groups (25)notable wine list (20)vibrant bar scene (13)hot spot (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Regulars -- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2014We are regulars at this restaurant, having dined there many, many times. We like eating upstairs and asked for an upstairs table this time, too. Evidently there was some function upstairs so we ended up with a table on the main floor, in the traffic pattern between the kitchen and the bar. It was noisy, busy with traffic, not conducive to conversation. Perhaps because there was a function upstairs, the kitchen and waitstaff were busy and therefore the service was slow. We went there because it was my wife's birthday and we hoped for a "high end" experience. Getting a noisy table in the main traffic lane with slow service was disappointing.
- Birthday DinnerPrillyDined on 11/6/2014This is our second visit to Rovezzi's and both times were great. The food is awesome. I enjoyed sitting at the bar over the table but the service and the food our well worth the money. The bread and olive oil dip are one of the best I ever had and I recommend the scallops.Special Features:
- always consistentKateDined on 11/2/2014This will always be a favorite of mine and my Husband. If you are looking for a romantic dinner, this is the place. If you want to know you will get great food with friends....you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Amazing restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2014Chef Rovezzi is an amazing chef. The food and service was excellent. I've never had a bad meal here. I highly recommend Rovezzi's for all the foodies out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Rovezzi's!!kate105Dined on 11/1/2014Rovezzi's Ristorante is one of my favorite places to dine. The food is so wonderful, not to mention the atmosphere and outstanding service! The staff makes you feel very welcomed and at home, and they also give you the feeling that they appreciate their patrons by the attentive service that they give. It's a gem of a restaurant that I will go back to whenever I can!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazingwineanddine915VIPDined on 11/1/2014I'm never disappointed when I have dinner here. The food and wait staff is exceptional. Thank you for being the Best in Sturbridge.Special Features:
- Diner1VIPDined on 10/25/2014Love the new menu. Good beer choices and excellent selection of wines. New menu offers some small plate options which allow for greater experimentation. Fresh made pastas are always excellent although my linguine was overcooked. First time that ever happened here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLFoodlover62Dined on 10/24/2014Service was lousy. Waitress never went through specifics of menu, had to ask about everything while the waitress attending the table next to ours was delightful and very thorough with her customers. We ordered something off the online menu which was no longer available. They had to substitute a few items. The portions were way too small (seemed like a half portion compared to other restaurants), yet the prices were rather high. The quality of the meal was very lacking. Ordered a few limoncello's (not on the menu) and was unpleasantly surprised with the cost ($10 each). Sad in that this was the first time at this location. My wife and I often frequented the Worcester location when it was open. Always had a good experience. Will not return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/18/2014Been twice; very good both times. Food is fresh and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special night was had by allOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The girls in my family drove in from Agawam MA and celebrated my sisters 80th birthday. Everything was outstanding especially the antipasto! I love the new open kitchen.Special Features:
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014My first time and third for my guest. The homemade linguini was good. Great food. Regular upstairs dining room was full so was seated in first floor room. Had to move to bar because it was so loud there. Solid ceilings and walls with nothing to absorb sound.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The Eggs and Bacon appetizer is to die for and the homemade pasta is delicious. Service was attentive but not overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food in SturbridgepmbrackenDined on 10/10/2014My date and I had a lovely meal, starting with the Chef's choice appetizer(a great option for foodies, as you don't know what you're going to get until it comes to the table). The service was wonderful and attentive, but not overwhelming. My date had the swordfish special, which came with a crispy panko and Parmesan crust. She said it was one of the best meals she's ever eaten. I had perfectly seared scallops with a housemade black pepper linguine. The reasonable prices mean that we will be coming back often.Special Features:
- Great FindGigi81213Dined on 10/7/2014Rovezzi's was recommended to me by some "natives". Six of us, who were attending a duplicate bridge tournament in Sturbridge, went to Rovezzi's for dinner. Service and food were very good. The bread was fabulous. Everyone agreed that we would all return. Our recommendations were taken by others and they, too, made reservations for the following night. This was a great find!Special Features:
- Awesome food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014This is our fourth time here for a special occasion, and the food is beyond phenomenal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Our server was extremely pleasant and very attentive. The food was delicious. An all around pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Waited 35 min for dessert...told by waitress prob with order. Manager did apologize. Dress code went from well dressed to young family with father in work jeans with worn holes.. Inappropriate for an evening dinning room.Special Features:
- Enjoyed First Visit!kidrootbeerDined on 10/2/2014Very friendly waitstaff! Beer poured into a glass and delivered; Calamari was an appetizer-you must try this! Choice full-body pieces, cased in a very lite batter. For an entree I ordered the Salmon over Linguini (waitress proposed). A VERY Good choice! My date had a steak over sweet potato mash, and she loved it as well-it looked really nice from my view... Delicious table Bread (baked the Correct way-you'll like it!), 4 drinks, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and coffee and we were out under $100. The waitress was friendly and charming, and deserved her 20% tip. We'll be back, and you will be tooSpecial Features:
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014Food was great. Service was very friendly and attentive. They split four dishes for us at no charge. The black pepper fettucini was delicious with the seared scallops. We also had it with the bolognese. Always enjoy dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic DiningTsleepsDined on 9/27/2014After dining at Rovezzi's Ristorante a few times, the service and food have been exceptional. It has a very comforting ambience that is great for groups and for romantic dinners. The staff provides great recommendations, and the specials are all very delicious.Special Features:
- Thumbs upOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014A staple whenever we visit the Sturbridge area. Service is friendly and knowledgeable . The kitchen is always devising new dishes which are a pleasure to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014The food was good, server was very knowledgable. Was looking for homemade pasta and they do have that. For our first time visit, which they asked us upon arrival, they sat us near the stairs and we could hear people going up and down the stairs. The experience was much to be desired. One thing that turned me off was the salt and pepper shakers along with the olive oil containers were so covered in a film it was pretty disgusting. They should clean them in btw services.Special Features:
- anniversary nightMrWigglesDined on 9/26/2014Going to Rovezzi's is always a treat. Love the food there. Always want to order more than we can eat. Will continue to go back. Thanks !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely the best spot in town.marthaBDined on 9/25/2014As always the food was EXCELLENT! I generally order the salmon when I go out and Chris Rovezzi is a master at offering the "same salmon" to be a totally different experience each time we go. My husband stayed with his favorite which is the lobster tortellini and once again he raved about it. We go to Rovezzi's as often as our budget allows. We have tried other upscale restaurants in town and by far Rovezzi's outshines them all in their quality and presentation of food, to the ambiance and to the attention paid to each diner. This time we sat in the lounge area because Rovezzi's was featuring Sam James as the evenings entertainment. It was a bit loud and energetic but there are also quiet nooks for an intimate dinner at the same time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food was delicious, as usual. Service was excellent. All staff work well as a team. Live music was playing in the bar area - which was very good, but did not lead to quiet conversation in the upstairs dining area.Special Features:
- Great foodSteezeDined on 9/9/2014The home made pasta's are terrific as was the dining experience.Special Features:
- Fabulousj1963Dined on 9/6/2014Everything we have been to Rovezzi's we have had the best service and meal. We just love it.Special Features:
- Great ItalianWakesvegasDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I loved our dining experience. I often tell people that you can always get a great steak at Italian restaraunts. Rovezzi's did not disappoint. I had the sirloin over sweet potato hash. Cooked perfectly just plain amazing. My wife had scallops over pepper fettuccine equally amazing as she had more than enough to share with me. For dessert we had the International. Ice cream roles in corn flake with magic shell and whipped cream. Fantastic!! We spent two days at Brimfield which we very much enjoyed but, the memory will be Rovezzi's. The music was a little loud and I would like to get a glass of Pinot Noir (only offered by bottle). Neither of these issues would keep me from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always FABHJHryDined on 9/3/2014Never had a bad meal!! Whether I try an old favorite or something new, it never fails to please!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We have never been here before and we were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was!!! The portions were a little on the smaller side for anyone with a healthy appetite. We will definately be coming back and recommending to friends and family...........Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Noisy but great service and food very good not sure what the complaints were about in past but did not see anySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeAjb1Dined on 8/30/2014Great place to meet good food nice atmosphere. We are from Ma and we have met our friends from Ct here a few timesSpecial Features:
- Excellent italian!LacrrcDined on 8/30/2014The food is always top notch. Made reservations for my sons engagement. Nothing was mentioned during service and nothing special done. Next time we go up the streetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit to Rovezzi's.TSLSVIPDined on 8/30/2014We visited Rovezzi's on a Saturday night. Food was very good The Caprese salad starter was very fresh and among the best I have ever had. Soup of the day choice seemed a little strange - corn chowder - would have liked a more Italian style soup as a choice. Gnocchi was very good as were the scallops carbonara style. Service was good until end of meal, took quite some time for dessert and check, but several large parties had been seated. Overall, a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Thumbs upNYCOutlawDined on 8/22/2014Group of four, arriving late from NYC. Seated immediately. Stellar hostess. Stellar waitress. Made my day with a kicking no vodka xtini (signature cocktails). Found a new favorite drink. Friends had leftovers for lunch and still raved. In summary: Fabulous seasonal foods. Excellent pasta dishes. Excellent seafood. Nice bar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The most savory food and seasonings that we have tasted in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jennifer A.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Went for my fiancé's birthday and asked for a romantic spot, definitely got my way! Loved the family, yet high-class feel of the entire restaurant. Overall, delicious food, great atmosphere... You won't be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a HitDavisDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday by having dinner at Rovezzi's Saturday night. Friends told us about this restaurant 15 years ago when we moved to Tolland, Ct and we have been eating there ever since. We expect the food to be excellent and we are never disappointed. Occasionally we decide to eat there at the last minute. If it happens to be a weekend we know we will not get a table without a reservation so we sit at the bar. It is a very comfortable setting and usually results in conversations with the bartenders and other patrons who are also eating at the bar. We always leave feeling that we have been well taken care of.Special Features:
- Best in SturbridgeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Rovezzi's has it all. Great food paired with just the right wine suggestions, impeccable service, inviting atmosphere. There's nothing better in Sturbridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rovezzislove2dinebynineDined on 8/9/2014We really love the Bruschetta, most of the italian things we'v had are very good...I ordered fish once and it was like a hunk of rubber. You couldn't even get a fork into it. It seems that your visit really depends on the server you get. We always ask for Tami or Shannon. Both extremely professional and friendly as well as efficient.Special Features: