2 School St
Fiskdale, MA 01518Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rovezzis.com/
- Phone: 5083470100x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Available Mondays for functions and catering only
Our entire facility is available for daytime use as a company retreat or meeting space, with lunch and breakout service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Christopher Rovezzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take the stress out of event planning by choosing Rovezzi’s chefs to cater your next party. From business lunches and seminars to social events of all types, Rovezzi’s staff will assist in planning your menu, expertly prepare your culinary selections and deliver everything you need to make your day a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Rovezzi’s offers venues which can accommodate events and functions from 10 to 350 guests. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, weddings, award dinners, corporate meeting, presentation or a casual get-together, we have the right room for you.
Our venue in Sturbridge holds up to 50 people. Our new venue in Southbridge, LaSalle Hall, has 2 spaces. The newly renovated Tuscan Room holds up to 120 guests, the grand hall upstairs up to 250. Please allow us to cater your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Foley 508 380 5181x
- Special Events: Wine dinners, Ladies Nights and other events will be posted to Facebook
A word from Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge
The Rovezzi family has been in the restaurant business for more than 40 years. We are proud to note Chef Chris Rovezzi is the winner of the 2012 Worcester Area Best Chef competition. Unrivaled attention to ingredients and flavor is what makes Rovezzi's the absolute favorite dining experience for many Central Massachusetts residents. Rovezzi's offers traditional Italian cuisine with an innovative and creative flair. And the majority of our service staff have been with us for many years, taking pride in the Rovezzi fare and striving to match Chef Chris' attention to ingredients and flavor with our attention to your experience as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge - Best Restaurants in Sturbridge ›
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (33)romantic (28)notable wine list (23)good for groups (16)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (9)great for lunch (6)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The most savory food and seasonings that we have tasted in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jennifer A.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Went for my fiancé's birthday and asked for a romantic spot, definitely got my way! Loved the family, yet high-class feel of the entire restaurant. Overall, delicious food, great atmosphere... You won't be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a HitDavisDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday by having dinner at Rovezzi's Saturday night. Friends told us about this restaurant 15 years ago when we moved to Tolland, Ct and we have been eating there ever since. We expect the food to be excellent and we are never disappointed. Occasionally we decide to eat there at the last minute. If it happens to be a weekend we know we will not get a table without a reservation so we sit at the bar. It is a very comfortable setting and usually results in conversations with the bartenders and other patrons who are also eating at the bar. We always leave feeling that we have been well taken care of.Special Features:
- Best in SturbridgeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Rovezzi's has it all. Great food paired with just the right wine suggestions, impeccable service, inviting atmosphere. There's nothing better in Sturbridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rovezzislove2dinebynineDined on 8/9/2014We really love the Bruschetta, most of the italian things we'v had are very good...I ordered fish once and it was like a hunk of rubber. You couldn't even get a fork into it. It seems that your visit really depends on the server you get. We always ask for Tami or Shannon. Both extremely professional and friendly as well as efficient.Special Features:
- Great foodmichaelDined on 8/5/2014Dinner was fantastic . Service is good. Staff is knowledgeable . Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An underwhelming visit.UnderwhelmedDined on 8/2/2014My first visit to Rovezzi's proved to be underwhelming. After hearing wonderful reviews about the food I had some disappointing occurrences. First, my water glass had a lipstick mark on the edge. The edge of the wall was very dirty. Our appetizer was so spicy that we could not taste the cherry clams nor the mussels. My entree was good but 3 scallops for a $23 meal was not right! My dining partner had veal parmigiana that was just OK. It was far from outstanding - little on the dry side. For dessert we had the Creme Brûlée. Although it was tasty, it was not real custard. It appeared to be a pudding. I would have thought that a high-end restaurant would know how to bake a "real" custard. All in all my visit to Rovezzi's was disappointing.Special Features:
- Great Food and servicewineanddine915VIPDined on 7/29/2014Great Food. I had the Bruschetta for an appetizer and it's always delicious but this time was extraordinary due to the butter toasted side. Delicious.
- Excellent Food; Energetic Night OutDandPVIPDined on 7/26/2014Rovezzi's delivers great food from the amazing bread served with olive oil to novel and well prepared salads and entrees. Scallops were seasoned to perfection, served on an amazing puree of vegetables. Smashed potatoes excellent. A good place for small and larger parties. A lovely private room can be used as a function room for a not-too-large private party.Special Features:
- Service slowbostonbonnieDined on 7/26/2014On an only slightly busy Saturday night we found the service to be really slow. The food quality far exceeded the service level, particularly the innovative brussel sprout salad. Especially slow toward the end of service, dessert and the check took roughly 45 minutes and left us with a damper on our otherwise very good meal.Special Features:
- Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I found the food to be very good but I found the prices were more than I wanted to spend. Very pricey.Special Features:
- YumDonnaDined on 6/29/2014The ever changing menu is one reason to return again and again to Rovezzi's. Each time I go I can can get something different and it is always special. My favorite is of course the house made pastas, but there is enough variety to make any taste bud happy. Our waitress was excellent... and the staff was always there and ready filling up water glasses and taking away empty plates. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Loved the fresh pasta!CraftyTchr75Dined on 6/28/2014The food here didn't disappoint. Loved the fresh pasta and had one of the best meatballs I'd ever had. It was a little loud with a screaming child, which was a little disappointing since we were there for our anniversary dinner at 7 pm. The biggest negative I would say is that it is a bit noisy upstairs and the tables are a little close for a quiet dinner out, but I would return for the food.Special Features:
- Best meal yetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014We eat at Rovezzi's often, but this last Friday was one of the best yet! The scallops were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014The food was superb especially the antipasto and the veal. My husband couldn't finish the veal and had it the next day and said it was even better if that's possible. The service (Shannon was our waitress) was excellent and most friendly without overstepping her place. She suggested a particular cocktail that I had never had before and it was super - Strawberry Lemoncello. The place was fairly noisy but I guess most restaurants are that way nowadays. Chris, himself, came over to the table and made us most welcome. Will definitely go back this summer. The only problem, it's not closer to Worcester.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomely DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Going out for dinner was a last minute decision and the place I chose was, Rovezzis. Whatever is ordered on the menu you can always ciunt on being delicious. Once you taste you food its very obvious it is fresh. If uou typically ho to the franchise/chain restaurants, treat yourself to great food you definitely will be very happy you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!!!MikeCDined on 6/4/2014Great place to go for dinner! Make sure to go early to have a drink at the bar. The specialty drinks are excellent. The food is always great. One of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biscotti Codwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/28/2014This is the best cod I have ever had. Yum yum I do love fish and have tried many at your restaurant but I have to agree with Chris's wife this is a favorite.
- Always greatHJHryDined on 5/24/2014Meal outstanding as usual...... Waitress pre-occupied....and service slower than usual, especially since it wasn't busy! 2nd round of drinks sat made at the bar where we could see them and waitress too busy chatting with fellow worker...had to yell over to her to ask if drinks were ready when we knew they clearly were. But that usually isn't the norm..Special Features:
- Never Dissapointedwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/22/2014All the staff at Rovezzi's adds a personal touch every time. This makes us feel special and appreciated.
- NEVER AGAIN!RovezziVIPDined on 5/21/2014Took my family here last night. Waiter forgot our Drinks.... Had to remind him after 20 minutes. Then, he forgot or Salad. I told the owner about our experience and did not care. I wouldn't mind but for three people for $84 I expect service to be impeccable. He lost me and my family as customers. We wont be back if the food was for free. Worcester's best chef my a**.
- Business meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Central meeting place for a business dinner. Good food, nice inside and very nice and helpfully bar staff and waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Faverate PlaceBongoDined on 5/17/2014It is one of our faverate restaurants! Everything That is served is perfectly cooked and perfectly served. We go to Rovezzi's at least six times a year. The restaurant was very busy last Sat. evening and the noise level was a bit loud but we are just happy that the restaurant does such good business so we do not mind the noise.Special Features:
- niceynotDined on 5/16/2014Had a very nice meal and an even better evening. The cancel light was just right, the hifi was in the back ground and the wine was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCheersDined on 5/16/2014Outstanding: We dined at the bar & had a perfect evening. The food was delicious & the wine list was really up to par w/some of the best wines I have had. Would recommend for a special evening for 2 or a great spot for a party of friends. Even the valet attendees were really polite & sociable.Special Features:
- Amazing foodwineanddine915VIPDined on 5/15/2014As always the best dinner and the wine was excellent.
- IconsIconsDined on 5/14/2014We go to the Brimfield antique market 3 times a year. We never miss Roevezzi's Restaurant. Consistently excellent even when packed. Service exceptional. Great food and Teriffic wine list. Great wine value. A restaurant you should not missSpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceVerypleasedDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful dining experience, great service, great food and everyone is very friendly! Looking forward to going again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.samerDined on 5/11/2014You can count on the establishment to deliver every time.Special Features:
- A fair Mother's Day DinnerSatisfiedDined on 5/11/2014With high hopes for a memorable dinner we were left underwhelmed. Rovezzi's had been a favorite spot for special occasions but tonight's dinner was mediocre. The restaurant was busy and it seemed some of the staff were running a little ragged. Our appetizer came out astonishingly fast for a hot app leading us to believe it had been sitting for someone else as it was merely warm. All-in-all not a bad meal, just not what we were accustomed to.
- AmazingChrisfish51Dined on 5/10/2014Rovezzis is simply amazing! From the food, to the wait staff, and to the man himself Chef Chris. Everything about Rovezzis screams "done right!"Special Features:
- CrowdedDiner1VIPDined on 5/10/2014Very crowded. Unfriendly greeting at check in. Hostess busy and preoccupied. Manager helped things along, but inconsistent service. The food was as good or better than usual however and in the end that is why this place is a keeper.Special Features:
- 2nd and last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014We arrived at the time of our reservation at 5:00. one family was ahead of us waiting to be seated. we waited over 5-10 minutes to be seated in an EMPTY restaurant. when they began seating people, a family that had showed up after us was seated, but that was understandable as they all hugged the server, clearly friends and family should get better treatment... I have never seen such a dysfunctional group of hosts attempting to seat people in an empty restaurant. We even got an awful attitude while being seated. At this point we were very close to leaving and its a shame we didn't. Our server was fine and the only thing that did not need improvement. The salads were not good and half of the party's of the meals were nothing special at all.
- ExcellentDedeDined on 5/6/2014There were 3 of us in the party. It was a work meeting. The food, wine and service were excellent. The people in my party enjoyed all. Best calimari I've ever had. Super wine list.Special Features:
- WonderfulLuv2EatDined on 5/3/2014The food was very good starting with the appetizer right thru to the entree. Our table was very wobbly and they move us right away. My only issue was the noise level, but it was Saturday nite and crowded. Will definetly be going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deeeeeelicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!diningdivaDined on 4/25/2014Food, as always, was incredible..service was fantastic...a true Italian gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveIsupDined on 4/24/2014We have tried several items off menu and LOVED all of it.. Every time we have guests we bring them here! Great food.. Great staff..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week SpecialcalhappyDined on 4/23/2014My friend and I dine at Rovezzis several times a year - ALWAYS a great meal. We tried the special for restaurant week - appetizer, entrée and dessert for $24 - a GREAT deal!Special Features:
- The following 485 reviews are from the Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews archive.
- Easter BrunchJustUsDined on 4/20/2014Overall we were quite disappointed with the Easter Brunch. In our opinion the food was not up to the Rovezzi's standards and the price was outrageous. We typically love eating here but never again for Brunch. Wish we could have written a better review but that's how we felt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebration1chomperDined on 4/19/2014Special dinner for birthday that didn't disappoint. Appetizers were excellent as were the entrees. Service was friendly and prompt. Desserts were also excellent but the coffee was very disappointing. We are huge coffee fanatics and we feel that is can make or break a meal experience. As weak as it was it still could not put a bad spin on our dining experience. We will be back and will recommend Rovezzi's to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.