2 School St
Fiskdale, MA 01518Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rovezzis.com/
- Phone: (508) 347-0100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Available Mondays for functions and catering only
Our entire facility is available for daytime use as a company retreat or meeting space, with lunch and breakout service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Christopher Rovezzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Take the stress out of event planning by choosing Rovezzi’s chefs to cater your next party. From business lunches and seminars to social events of all types, Rovezzi’s staff will assist in planning your menu, expertly prepare your culinary selections and deliver everything you need to make your day a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Rovezzi’s offers venues which can accommodate events and functions from 10 to 350 guests. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, weddings, award dinners, corporate meeting, presentation or a casual get-together, we have the right room for you.
Our venue in Sturbridge holds up to 50 people. Our new venue in Southbridge, LaSalle Hall, has 2 spaces. The newly renovated Tuscan Room holds up to 120 guests, the grand hall upstairs up to 250. Please allow us to cater your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Foley 508 380 5181x
- Special Events: Wine dinners, Ladies Nights and other events will be posted to Facebook
A word from Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge
The Rovezzi family has been in the restaurant business for more than 40 years. We are proud to note Chef Chris Rovezzi is the winner of the 2012 Worcester Area Best Chef competition. Unrivaled attention to ingredients and flavor is what makes Rovezzi's the absolute favorite dining experience for many Central Massachusetts residents. Rovezzi's offers traditional Italian cuisine with an innovative and creative flair. And the majority of our service staff have been with us for many years, taking pride in the Rovezzi fare and striving to match Chef Chris' attention to ingredients and flavor with our attention to your experience as our guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge - Best Restaurants in Sturbridge ›
Rovezzi's Ristorante-Sturbridge reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (45)romantic (32)good for groups (26)notable wine list (20)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- HappymaryvigDined on 11/23/2013The four of us each enjoyed the antipasto and all four meals. Three got beef, I got the swordfish and all delicious. We were sort of led into purchasing a bottle of wine we felt was expensive for the little bit you get but otherwise, wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday galpigoutDined on 11/23/2013We had a lovely dinner celebration Saturday evening. The drinks and apps were terrific. Main meal was very tasty and plentiful. 4 out our party of 6 went home with the take home bags. Our birthday guest received a personalized birthday card from the chef. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and DelightfulBerkshirePATDined on 11/21/2013Our son lives in California and works for a company based in Boston. When he is in Boston for meetings we meet him at Rovezzi's for dinner because we live in the Berkshires, so we both drive part way. It is a special event because it happens rarely and Rovezzi's is part of what makes a great evening. The place is beautiful, the service attentive, and the food superb.Special Features:
- Outstanding! The bread puddingwineanddine915VIPDined on 11/19/2013Outstanding! The bread pudding desert was unbelievable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional dining experienceSblandoDined on 11/16/2013We dine here frequently. The food is always exceptional. The chef and owner Chris always takes pride in all he does. Glad he brought back the pumpkin martini. So delicious. The filet special is a fantastic choice and it literally melts in your mouth. I love the fall desserts. The pumpkin cheesecake was creamy and to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MID MASS GEMopticianDined on 11/10/2013My wife and I were looking for a romantic dinner. I saw Rovezzi's on line and booked a table. When we arrives we were greeted and were seated promptly. Our waitress introduced herself and took our drink order. We ordered an antipasto salad. There were, grilled veggies, cheese, tomatoes, olives, roasted peppers with garlic bread and dipping oil. All of the pasta is homemade. My wife had lasagna and I had pan seared scallops with ravioli. It was a great meal and we will return when we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My birthday dinner! :)MandoLynnDined on 11/10/2013For anyone that enjoys Italian food, Rovezzi's is a must! We started off with their B.L.T Flatbread. Scrumptious! For dinner I had the Tortelloni Aragosta. It was absolutely wonderful. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! My date had the Pollo Parmigiano. I tried that too and it was of course, amazing. I was surprised at how much chicken came with it; two very large and thick fillets.Their pasta is home made every day and you can certainly taste the difference. We were too stuffed to order any dessert but I was brought a to-go container with a slice of pumpkin cheesecake topped with home made whipped cream, yummy crumbles, a strawberry, and a candle for me to light at home. It was amazing! Thank you so much Rovezzi's team!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Amazing MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013Another amazing meal. Can't wait to go back. Highly recommend trying the soup, as I stepped out of my norm, and LOVED it. Everyone in the party enjoyed their meals. The food is Fresh and Delicious every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish! Delish!ReviewernewbieDined on 11/9/2013Had reservation of 8pm on a Saturday and only had to wait 5 minutes to be seated, the hostess was very friendly. Our waitress was sweet and helpful. We ordered the Rollatini Melanzane which was incredible, maybe it was too small because I could have had more and more; that's how great it was! My boyfriend got the Gnocchi Tostato, it was delicious. But I ordered the Tortelloni Aragosta and that was hands down one of the best meals I've ever ordered.... anywhere. Ever. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FindTimPDined on 11/9/2013I have heard great things about Rovezzi's for years but have never ventured out to Sturbridge, until now, to see and taste for myself. I hate when a resteraunt doesn't live up to it's billing. That is not a problem here! Rovezzi's exceeded my expectations and delivered a meal better than you could find in the North End! Appetizer, salad, entree and desert. All courses were delicious and prepared to perfection. If you like fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere then do yourself a favor and try Rovezzi's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great as always...AndCMCsturbridgeDined on 11/5/2013Food was great as always...And the Calamari "Fries" are definately a keeper!!!! Great decision to mix it up Chef Chris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingVtclarkDined on 11/2/2013This was our third or fourth visit and we were happy to be able to bring some good friends with us to This visit. The food was wonderful and my friends enjoyed it very much as well. Everything was fresh and creative and the service was wonderful. Never a disappointment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Italian MealNewHoperVIPDined on 10/31/2013With a late stop-over in Sturbridge on our drive to Portland, we were happy to come across this cozy little Italian restaurant. The delicious homemade pasta with fresh cheeses made my vegetarian lasagna taste absolutely delightful. And my husband's veal rolled with lobster meat was melt-in-your-mouth superb. This all starting off with a tasty roasted beet salad made with locally grown beets. We look forward to visiting again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was wonderful-SarahBDined on 10/25/2013Everything was wonderful- great appetizers, excellent specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMkrtzrDined on 10/12/2013Everything we ordered was wonderful. The waitress was funny and accommodating. Excellent experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceStudentDined on 10/12/2013We tried the green pea and marscapone ravioli with seared scallops and mushroom bacon cream, and the chicken parm. Both Fabulous. Service was excellent, and we look forward to returning again soon.Special Features:
- Our Sturbridge favoriteJMB01566Dined on 10/11/2013From start to finish, it was delicious. Fun choice of craft beers. Great chef's creation appetizer and tasty dinners...salmon, lobster stuffed tortellini, and veal. We shared two desserts. We have never had a less than delicious meal when dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!AliceDined on 10/5/2013We went to Rovezzi's at the suggestion of a friend, with another couple. Both of us were celebrating our wedding anniversaries. The food was some of the best we've ever had, and the waitress was great! Never ever made us feel we were rushed - loved that aspect. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food quality.Rachel64Dined on 10/2/2013Exceptional food quality. Attentive service. Have been several times before and never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- local flavorww29Dined on 9/28/2013A local favorite serving fine Italian and American cuisine in an large old house. Creative presentations and offerings in a casual setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2013We choose Rovezzi's when we get out for a nice, relaxed date night dinner. This time we both had the filet which is tender and delicious. Wines here are always perfect. Service is always friendly, prompt and fun. We sat downstairs for the 1st time - it's a different experience than upstairs. Still very pretty - nicely decorated but our table had an air conditioning vent under the table. We had freezing feet and legs and were going to ask for another table but our server put a menu across the vent and it blocked enough air that we could be comfortable. I was surprised that the owner spoke to diners at the two tables next to us but bypassed us entirely? We would've welcomed the opportunity to meet him. Still a great restaurant.Special Features:
- Great restaurant love theLucyDined on 9/27/2013Great restaurant love the bread. Food was outstanding. Wish it were closer. Loved the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousKenbDined on 9/26/2013Excellent Meal. Our server, a former sous chef from the kitchen, had an excellent grasp on the menu and made great suggestions, including a chef's choice appetizer which very very good. Worth the trip to Sturbridge!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2013We frequent Rovezzi's on a regular basis and have NEVER had a bad mealSpecial Features:
- 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARYHAPPY1Dined on 9/17/2013WONDERFUL FROM START TO FINISH EVERTHING WAS GREAT, WE EVAN GOT A FREE DESERT, YUM !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapoimtedBeegsDined on 9/14/2013This was our third time going to Rovezzis. We were looking for a nice romantic evening, but instead had to deal with a screaming and crying child at 9:00 at night. The child was running around the upstairs tables and the mother was paying no attention to the child while on her cell phone texting. Management did nothing to stop the disturbance. Our evening was ruined and we let the mother know it when we left. We have a choice and will never have dinner here again. Rovezzis is not a place for children with behavior issues and the restaurant needs to review its policies and train its staff for such an occasion. Even Burger King will ask you to leave if you are disturbing others. I would expect more from Rovezzis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectBrandiDined on 9/14/2013I am very hard to please and NEVER say anything is perfect, but this visit was outstanding! Jasper was the perfect waiter and the food was exactly the way we wanted it. I had done the birthday special (free 3 course meal if you friend the owner on FB). I was not sure how they would handle the fact that I can't have pasta, potato, rice, sugar or bread (special diet). We got antipasti for the app, I got filet with scallops and green beans for dinner then since I could not eat dessert, they allowed me to have a cappucino for my dessert! My mom had the salmon which was incredible and hubby had the chicken parm. The best experience I have had in a while or maybe even at all! LOVE THEM...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable!karebear70Dined on 9/13/2013Service was friendly and accomodating. Decadent decor, It was a date night and the atmoshere is perfect for that. Not sure if it's a good idea for people to bring small children. There is entertainment on some days too. The only thing is the portion was very small the piece of lasagna, though excellent in flavor, was small, just a small square piece.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2013I was on a business trip so didn't know where to have dinner. I took a chance on this place and it was wonderful. I look forward to making another visit on my next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingwineanddine915VIPDined on 9/11/2013I had the filet with sauted spinach and it was deliciousI would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Outstanding!MassDadDined on 9/8/2013We are frequent visitors to Rovezzi's Ristorante. The food is always a culinary treat. Chef/owner Chris Rovezzi has established and maintains an incredibly high standard of excellence that is sure to provide a memorable dining experience for first timers and repeat customers alike. The menu varies with the season, incorporating fresh local produce with delicious and upscale entrees. The desserts are made fresh and are simply decadent! The wine list is very decent, without being overpriced or pretentious. Rovezzi's is one of those rare finds that never disappoints, even after repeated visits this holds true. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Cuisine in Sturbridge!LainyDined on 9/7/2013Our dining experience at Rovezzi's was most enjoyable. The food was delicious. We shared the eggplant rollatini appetizer and both wished we had ordered our own. Soooo good. Wonderful marinara sauce. My husband ordered his usual Italian fare, chicken parm. He claims it was the best ever, with the chicken melting like butter in his mouth! I ordered the simple dish of homemade linguini and meatballs. By far the best tasting meatballs, which were quite large. The homemade pasta was exceptional. The room we sat in was decorated with Frank Sinatra prints, with Old Blue Eyes' music playing in the background. The Hostess, waitress, bus person, all friendly and efficient. We look forward to returning to Rovezzi's (even with the 1-1/2 hr. drive)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food..and good servicejdawgDined on 9/6/2013Went for our wedding anniversary. Had to order drinks at the bar due to no tables available at the time of our reservation..no prob. Once seated, we sat at a nice booth surrounded by frank Sinatra pictures. The servers were all upbeat and friendly. B+ for the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerpartyguyDined on 9/6/2013We celebrated my wife's birthday, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable on the menu items. The service was very good as was the food. We plan to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, againddamon406VIPDined on 9/5/2013Visited Rovezzi's once again and had a wonderful dinner. I was stressed because they had recently changed the menu and my favorite Veal Saltimboca didn't make the new menu. When I mentioned it to our server, she asked the chef to make it for me. The chef (I think his name is Chris) is fantastic and made the dish for me. That's what I call service. Plus, the food is always great there and the wines are perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodgoldyDined on 9/5/2013The food was very good. The bread was excellent as was the soup. My dish was a little salty. The upstairs dining area can use a little more natural light. Our table was directly below the air conditioning vent. The lights seemed to get dimmer then brighter off and on.Special Features:
- Excellent Meal!mbhaDined on 9/4/2013Our server Kelly was informative & attentive to just the right degree. Apps-fabulous-eggplant rolletini, calamari & mussels. Entrees- filet special served w/potato croquette, tender & delicious; lobster tortellini, lrg chunks of lobster w/delicious sauce, veal parm, also quite good; and a pasta dish w/lobster, crab and shrimp - excellent sauce. I would have liked the pasta a bit less al dente, but that is just my particular taste and the flavors were wonderful. Only wish we had saved some room for dessert because there were some great sounding desserts we would have liked to try. Would surely dine there again, had a wonderful meal, prices in line w/quality, perfect halfway point between Hartford and greater Boston area for us. .Special Features:
- Heavy.jansomjorgeDined on 9/1/2013The food is good. But not very interesting.This is an Italian that tries to vary from the traditional red with some heavy sauces rich in bacon and cream. A lighter touch was requested on a dish and the results were good.
- Great spot for diningsamerDined on 9/1/2013Really enjoyed our meals there. Went back the next night, again great food.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2013Food was just average. Was recommended the "chefs selection" the chef sent me 6 cheese ravioli for $24. Otherwise just an average Italian restaurant.