Route 100 Bar & Grill
2211 Central Park Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10710Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Route 100 Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.route100newyork.com/
- Phone: (914) 779-2222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: Hector Avila
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Route 100 Bar & Grill
Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors always agree about Route 100 Wine Bar & Grill: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb, and the service is outstanding. The restaurant offers a casual atmosphere that is perfect for dining with friends, co-workers, and family members. The creative menu features a wide array of great selections, always made from the highest quality ingredients. The staff at Route 100 Wine Bar & Grill are friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experience is a pleasant one. Please stop in soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Route 100 Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Worth seeking this place outPaul55VIPDined on 11/1/2014My in-laws live within a mile of this place and they had never gone there because it's hidden in a small strip mall. I was expecting a burger and beer place, but the menu was extensive and all of the food was fantastic.
- A Nice PlaceGoodVIPDined on 9/6/2014This was the first time we went to this restaurant and I have to say it was very good. The service was great and the food was very good. It is hidden away in a strip mall but defiantly worth going to. The menu is simple and they have good choices on it as well as some specials. If you get a chance go there it’s worth it.Special Features:
- Route 100jjbbDined on 8/14/2014Excellent food, quiet place-- surprised it is not busierSpecial Features:
- The following 54 reviews are from the Route 100 Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- More Poeple Should Try!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/10/2014This is a lovely little restaurant. The food is very good with a very varied menu and the sevice is always outstanding. The room itself is okay, nothing special but certainly not a problem. I have eaten hear many, many times and always had a solid meal. There is never a wait and it's a shame more people don't support this restaurant. It deserves to be crowded !!
- My first timeARamirezDined on 2/28/2014Had appetizers and drinks. Everything was delicious and I'm definitely coming back for round 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2014Tucked away in the corner of a strip mall is a hidden gem of a restaurant. Route 100 Wine Bar surpassed my expectations! The food was quite good and the ambiance was warm. This is a nice spot for dinner and drinks with friends or your mate. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experienceMaggieMcflyDined on 2/14/2014Half of the chicken on my plate was under cooked. Also even though we had a reservation we were stuck in the back room which was almost empty. As two different appetizers came out we were asked if we had ordered it, which we had not. It cuts into the romance if you are being asked about food that isn't even yours.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/25/2013Great food, attentive service. Cozy too. from the outside it doesn't look as great as it is!!!Special Features:
- awesomevjoneVIPDined on 9/7/2013the staff are wonderful, efficient and know how to entertain guests.Special Features:
- I had a nice time but theycarmb6VIPDined on 7/19/2013I had a nice time but they need air conditioning. The place was about 200 degrees, the owner claimed that it ac was on but he had the front door open & 1 big fan blowing around.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We read many positive reviewsthefridaygroupVIPDined on 7/12/2013We read many positive reviews about this restaurant, but unfortunately we were unimpressed. Beet salad that was supposed to come with goat cheese didn't and when we asked for goat cheese it was served on four crackers instead of a bowl to put on the salad. Grilled chicken that was served on the other salad had just come off the grill, which wilted the salad greens. The ambiance and decor was very nice. Maybe it's just a better place to go for dinner rather than lunch.Special Features:
- DeliciousCeeKayNYVIPDined on 6/19/2013Went with a group of eight. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Pasta with sausage and broccoli rabe was incredible. Pasta with pesto and steak dishes received thumbs up. Menu has something for everyone. Service was friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT a "bar & grill" (far better!)KMCGCDined on 6/16/2013Don't take the "bar & grill" part of the name literally as this is an excellent restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly good..Mary30VIPDined on 5/19/2013This place is easy to miss, in a strip mall on Central Park Avenue. But it's worth looking for because the food is always delicious and the service is great.Special Features:
- LOVE ROBERTO! THE BEST RESTAURANTROUTE100Dined on 5/12/2013LOVE ROBERTO! THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD FOR SURE!Special Features:
- Very nice neighborhood spot,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Very nice neighborhood spot, attentive and knowledgeable servers. A little of everything on the menu and a sizesble wine list. Definitely making it a regular place to go.Special Features:
- Lovely neighborhood restaurant.Luv2reviewVIPDined on 3/23/2013Lovely neighborhood restaurant. A very caring owner.Special Features:
- I had come back to Route 100GoodyfoodVIPDined on 2/15/2013I had come back to Route 100 because I had been there a few years ago and had a good experience and then recently read positive reviews so decided to have a girls night out there. We took a table in the back room because it was quieter back there - When we asked about wine choices the waiter didn't seem to know much about it. My beet/goat cheese salad appetizer was absolutely delish. It went downhill from there - We both ordered hamburgers. She ordered her med rare and I order mine med well - She got her closer to medium well and mine came out medium to med rare. The meat was not very flavorful and it was not easy to chew. We didn't say anything to the waiter and we should have - I would think the more elaborate entrees may be better.Special Features:
- Delicious, creative AmericanOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/12/2013Delicious, creative American cuisine with Mediterranean touches. Do not be put off by the location or its exterior. It is a hidden gem.Special Features:
- Have been going to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2012Have been going to the restaurant since it opened. I have brought a number of people to Rte. 100. I like it, especially if you have a large group, you can use the back room. You can hear everyone at the table. Some restaurants are way too loud, like Rosies in Bronxville.Special Features:
- It is my second time goingFoodGoddessDined on 11/10/2012It is my second time going to Route 100 Bar and Grill, and we enjoyed our meals both times. The food was very good, and the service was great. I would recommend this place to others, and I would definitely go back againSpecial Features:
- Fabulous food. Freshly prepared.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/23/2012Fabulous food. Freshly prepared. excellent service. Poor location in a rather depressing strip mall. If location were better this restaurant would require a month long wait to get reservations due to the fresh fabulous food.Special Features:
- Route 100 has excellent foodStormy82Dined on 9/5/2012Route 100 has excellent food at great prices. I've been there several times and the food is always terrifc and fresh. The service is very good as well. This restaurant is not well known, but I would highly recommend it. The restaurant is smaller but I've been there for Birthdays and other celebrations and it has always been excellent.Special Features:
- My husband and I both orderedsherzberDined on 8/6/2012My husband and I both ordered the Jambalaya; it was excellent! We don't drink alcohol (which was a disappointment to the restauranteur), but we shared a piece of the Tres Leches cake for dessert and it was fresh and delicious too. I highly recommend the restaurant; they offer an eclectic menu at an affordable price.Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2012I was quite surprised on how good the food was. the sangria was also wonderful. the place was decorated very nicely with the exception of the fron window which was plain and stripmall looking. would definitely go back.Special Features:
- No hassles, no fuss, no attitudeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/7/2012Everything was just delicious and the service was fabulous. The plates were beautifully presented and the servers kept checking that we were happy. We felt welcome and comfortable. It could not have been a better dining experience. We'll be back!Special Features:
- this review is a fabricationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2012this review is a fabrication so I can access your system and have you read my comments. I did not keep the reservation, I tried to cancel the reservation through your service but it was after 6 and the system would not allow the cancellation.
- Service was not good. TookOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2012Service was not good. Took to long to get the food.Special Features:
- Very friendly staff. ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012Very friendly staff. Excellent food, good service. Moderately price. Worth going back again and again.Special Features:
- Love Route 100 for the greatAnticipationDined on 4/26/2012Love Route 100 for the great and affordable food, and convenient locationSpecial Features:
- I would not have thought itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2012I would not have thought it but Route 100 B&G was great. With so many restaurants to pick from, this is worth it!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/14/2012Great the first few times that we ate there. The quality has slipped. The food was the worst since we started going there.
- A little surprised, very satisfiedEater5VIPDined on 4/1/2012What a find! The food was terrific and the service was even better. Great values on the special lunch menu and everything was prepared beautifully, even our special gluten-free requests. Server was more than hospitable. We can't wait to return!!Special Features:
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012excellent food that one would not expect on central avenue in yonkers. attentive service and excellent choices go with an impressive wine collection and knowledgable staff about the wine selection. have gone back many times and never disappoints.Special Features:
- Not a great location nor aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012Not a great location nor a great ambiance but good food and pleasant staffSpecial Features:
- Reasonably priced restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/10/2012Reasonably priced restaurant with excellent food and service. The owner and staff make us feel like VIP's.Special Features:
- Fantastic food. We were especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011Fantastic food. We were especially impressed by the sautéed spinach that came with the entree. We'll be back.Special Features:
- This restaurant doesn't lookTerriDined on 9/2/2011This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside--when we pulled up, we thought we had the wrong place. But, it was worth going in. The staff is friendly and attentive and the food and wine were excellent. We will be back!!Special Features:
- I had chosen this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2011I had chosen this restaurant from the Westchester Magazine and decided to try it. Arriving and seeing that it was in a tiny strip mall next to a take out wings place I was sure I had made a mistake. But no, the owner/chef attended to us, recommended an appetizer which was mozzarella and ricotta mixed together and formed into a ball but it was outrageously delicious. While we pondered over our main courses he made two recommendations. The one I chose was cut up chicken on the bone with italian sausage. OMG, it was to die for. We will definitely go back and my sister who is local will go again and again, I am sure.Special Features:
- Food and wait staff are excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2011Food and wait staff are excellent. Never too busy (the restaurant is somewhat hidden being at the end of a strip mall). Try the Red Sangria, the Parmesan Chicken and/or the Tuna.... Give it one chance and I promise you will come back for more!Special Features: