1060 Chinoe Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.rossis-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 8593358788
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Myers
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Rossi"s is the perfect location for any gathering you may be hosting. Whether you have ten guests or a hundred and ten, we can handle every detail of your next party. Our loft is capable of seating up to thirty eight (38) people comfortably or you can reserve the entire restaurant which seats over one hundred fifty (150) guests with the patio open. Our experienced staff can handle every aspect of your party including flowers, place cards, music and entertainment, custom printed menus, audio visual equipment and more. Chef Robert Myers and his culinary staff will bring together only the finest and freshest ingredients to produce superb menus your guests are guaranteed to enjoy. We want you to have as little to worry about as possible and are dedicated to ensuring every guest is as happy as possible.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Isaacs 8593358788
A word from Rossi's
Classy and Comfortable... Personal and Secluded... Elegance without Arrogance... This is Rossi's! We invite you to Celebrate, Entertain and Enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rossi's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Solid dining experiencegrumpyhackerDined on 8/10/2013Got a table on short notice. Friendly staff; excellent meal. The waitress was attentive, but no intrusive. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- One of our favorites.kytravelerDined on 8/3/2013The food is always consistently good, the service is wonderful and all this makes for a wonderful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experience.....cecerazDined on 8/2/2013Rossi's is good and consistent with everything. Nice ambiance and usually not too difficult to get a table on most nights. Many wines by the glass are fairly priced and the portions are reasonable.....not huge, but certainly enough to fill you up. I always look forward to my dinners when heading to Rossi's!Special Features:
- the almond-caramel dessertBallardDined on 7/27/2013the almond-caramel dessert could have had more caramel, the caramel dripped on it was barely noticeable or tastable; an optional whipped creme topping would have made it extraordinary; overall the food was excellent and the server A+.....BDWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to beat in Lexington-OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2013Classy atmosphere, excellent service, really good food! This is one of our favorite restaurants in Lexington. The specials are Always creative & very tempting and their regular menu is vast. Making a decision on what to order is the toughest part of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/12/2013I should have requested outside seating on my Open Table reservation. Although our reservation was at 6:00- early!- they couldn't seat us outside. There appeared to be tables available but the hostess said the only had 3 servers- I guess they were understaffed? It was a Friday night. The chips with the artichoke dip were stale. The salmon (blackened) was good.
- My husband and I had our lastkdburleyDined on 7/10/2013My husband and I had our last brunch on 8/25/13 at Rossi's! NOT BY CHOICE!! Unfortunately after 14 yrs Rossi's is now closed! If you never go to try the food, you missed out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- evening was delightful. MattOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2013evening was delightful. Matt our server was great with the recommendationsSpecial Features:
- My husband and I visit Rossi'skdburleyDined on 6/16/2013My husband and I visit Rossi's at least once a month on Sunday's for the brunch and we love it! We have been there for dinner and enjoyed it as well but our favorite is brunch. The staff is always attentive and welcoming. The food is always hot and fresh and delicious! This past time we came was for my husbands first Father's Day and we brought our twins with us, the staff was very accommodating and help set up both high chairs. I absolutely love Rossi's and always suggest it to friends and family for a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic and differentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2013The atmosphere was unique and romantic besides the wobbly table. The calamari was tender and flavorful. My grouper was undercooked but overall ok. My husbands nightly special salmon was superb. I don't recommend the apple martini. Overall I have mixed feelings but very nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too empty for a Saturday night.nomomickeydeesDined on 6/15/2013My wife and I had a terriffic dining experience Saturday night at Rossi's on Chinoe. I had Grooper, and my wife a pan seared chicken breast. The food was delicious, perfectly prepared and served promptly. They also made excellent Martinis and were generous with the wine by the glass. Unfortunately, the place was nearly deserted at 7:00 on a Saturday night. Maybe because it was Father's Day weekend, maybe because they'd opened their patio and a couple of couples were outside, but all in all, it was a little too quiet for a very good medium-to-high end restaurant. We would certainly go back, and hope that more people will join us on our next visit. It certainly is one of Lexington's hidden gems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OcassionsljdusakDined on 6/14/2013I recommend this restaurant for special ocassions. We make a point of coming to Rossi's for Moother's day, our anniversary and before the performances at the Lexington Opera House.Special Features:
- AnniversaryAD10Dined on 6/11/2013We celebrated our anniversary there, and had a spectacular experience. Impeccable service, delicious food, and a complimentary dessert. Thank you Rossi's. I've been coming here for years, and you never disappoint.Special Features:
- Just average...OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/1/2013This restaurant has been in Lexington for a very long time. However, that does not equate to the fine dining that one would expect when dining at this establishment. Overall, my biggest concern was service and lack of flexibility. Nowadays, most people like to be able to customize the dish of choice to their own tastes (i.e. I would like some extra mushrooms on the side or can you provide a side of that instead of what is offered). However, this restaurant is so rigid, that you get what you get. Excuses like the chef only prepared ahead so many of those sides and I’m sorry, we just can’t do extra mushrooms, because we don’t have enough, etc Service was extremely slow. We did not get to order for about 20 min. Server MIA.
- Not up to the hypeDeepthinkerDined on 5/25/2013Rossi's was over priced, items on the menu where not available at 7:30 PM. The wait staff had to be constantly asked for items, bread, refills and the such. The food was greasy and not very good at all. In other words, steer clear of this place unless you are not in a hurry and do not wish to have value for your money.
- Rossi PleasesJimboDined on 5/17/2013It was out first visit and if we lived in Kentucky, it wouldn't be our last. We were here visiting family and wish there was a Rossi's in Maryland. Wonderful place, great food, excellent service and the right vibe without being too cool for your britches. Well done all around. Our family in Lexington will be regulars for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice but too pricey.MothersDayDined on 5/12/2013We have gone a few times for the buffet. I feel the buffet is overpriced for what you get. The serving size of the "good" stuff is very small forcing you to go back time and time again for more (in order to get your $$ worth). When being served those tiny servings, it makes you feel bad to keep going back for more. The kids price needs to be re-considered because children eat very little food and for Mother's Day, you can't leave them behind. (:>) Overall the food was good, I will go back, and I do recommend Rossi's to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet table was out of severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013Buffet table was out of several items, replaced slowly and cramped for space with poor lighting. The special meat carving table was next to the bar which was convenient for the server to lean against while talking to the bar tender, drinking from his styrofoam cup and slicing postage size pieces of poor quality meat and placing them on the carving board to cool before serving. The special $26.00 price for the Mothers Day average buffet brunch was ridiculous and embarrassing. Never again!
- specialjlwhitDined on 5/11/2013our dinner at Rossis was very special, we were celebrating our anniversary. no complaintsSpecial Features:
- Pre Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2013Eight of us gathered for a pre-Mother's Day brunch. The buffet was very good with a wide selection of breakfast and lunch entrées. Yes, I would recommend this restaurant to others and I would like to return to try other dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've only ever been here forschoolhopperDined on 5/5/2013I've only ever been here for brunch, but it's one of the best brunches in the county!Special Features:
- Rossi's always delivers......cecerazDined on 5/3/2013good food and consistent service. The ambiance is nice whether dining indoors or out and the bar is a fun place to see friends from the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2013A group of 8 friends met at Rossi's for a Sunday Brunch. We were seated promptly and serviced well. The food was plentiful, hot and very good. Highly suggest you try it!Special Features:
- First time there. Will definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013First time there. Will definitely go back...and bring some family or friends.Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2013The food was very good and the server pleasant but we waited over an hour between appetizer and main course and no explanation was offered.
- Fabulous meal with great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013Fabulous meal with great service. Only thought to improve was it seems very dark in restaurant .Special Features:
- Good food and with service to matchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2013Food was good as usual. We were dining late so the place was not so busy thus the service was very good. I enjoy Rossi's and would recommend it highly.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. OurSusanVIPDined on 3/30/2013The food was excellent. Our waitress did an exceptional job. She was courteous and attentive. We will return soon! Will miss Monday night, however!Special Features:
- Do not miss the dark chocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Do not miss the dark chocolate muffin (still warm) with the vanilla ice cream, topped with mixed berry puree...just the right amount of hot/cold, bittersweet/sweet...made the 120 mile trip to Lexington worth it all!Special Features:
- excellent, good atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2013excellent, good atmosphere, a little to noisy, a very friendly waiterSpecial Features:
- We had a great waiter (Joey)OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2013We had a great waiter (Joey) who really took care of us. Very personable. Our dishes were good - we had the goat cheese salad, the red snapper special and the beef. The only thing that bothered us a little was the choice of music. Most of the people there were our age (over 45) and the music seemed more like it was chosen for the staff than the patrons. Was not too loud though, which was good. Can't wait until the patio opens!Special Features:
- Rossi's is a favorite forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013Rossi's is a favorite for dinner prior to concerts. Lovely atmosphere - both indoors and out. Menu choices are excellent, specials are always great. Very nice wine and bourbon selection (haven't tried anything else. Most enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Very reasonably priced andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Very reasonably priced and very tasty food. Serving portions were perfect.Special Features:
- Food was very good but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013Food was very good but service has been slow both times we have eaten here. The dining room is not overly crowded so I am not sure what causes the problem but we always have to wait to order. A long wait for appetizers and another wait for entrees.Special Features:
- Reliable fine diningBackAgainVIPDined on 3/16/2013My wife and I have adopted Rossi's as an excellent dining experience that we don't need to reserve for special occasions. This was our 4th visit in 3 months and it continues to please.Special Features:
- I really enjoy their brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2013I really enjoy their brunch. Very diverse selection, and all quality food.Special Features:
- GailOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2013Love the goat cheese salad! Everything is wonderful. Nightly specials are always a great choice!Can't wait to try the lobster pasta.Special Features:
- Never had a bad meal here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013Never had a bad meal here. Fabulous food and service.Special Features:
- Now visiting Rossi's for theBackAgainVIPDined on 2/22/2013Now visiting Rossi's for the 3rd time this year, it has become one of our preferred dining venues for a married couple's "date night." The quality of the food and its preparation have never been in question and our meals have been tasty and properly portioned and presented. In addition, our server's (particularly on the most recent visit) have been personable, attentive, and exactly what we would expect. On a Friday night, the bar area was a bit noisy; however, the din was not too bad from our perspective at a round booth across the room. I often judge the wine list from the quality of the lowest cost bottles and our wine could have passed for one at twice its price in a blind tasting. We'll be returning to Rossi's.Special Features:
- Our family dined here forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Our family dined here for my birthday and had a fabulous experience. Great food, service and atmosphere. I loved the online table reservation option. Very easy to make the reservation and instantly see what times were available for my size party.Special Features: