Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
47 Sutton Street
Lynn, MA 01901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://rossettirestaurant.com/
- Phone: (781) 599-2051
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant and Kitchen: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Bar: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Rossetti Restaurant aims to serve well executed, traditional Italian cuisine, alongside the art of mixology and inspired craft cocktails. Our kitchen offers a variety of classic and new age dishes with nothing but the best ingredients. Our bar and resident mixologists offer fantastic service and cocktails, highlighted by details: hand-cut ice, house made bitters, barrel aged concoctions, and daily fresh squeezed juices. We aim to please all of our guests, and make sure we create a casually elegant, but most importantly, comfortable atmosphere. We hope to see you there!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn - Best Restaurants in Lynn ›
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (127)fit for foodies (112)special occasion (78)hot spot (69)vibrant bar scene (57)good for groups (55)notable wine list (50)romantic (36)late-night find (12)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Fabulous!JannieDined on 11/22/2014Everything at Rossetti Restaurant was wonderful. If you're in to martinis, I highly recommend the Autumn Elixir...it's like autumn in a glass! The specialty drinks are all very interesting and delicious. Everything from the bread to the appetizer to the entrees to the dessert and coffee was just delicious. We always feel like we receive special treatment when we're there. Laura, our waitress, was very attentive even though she was busy. And Chris, the general manager, stopped by our table to talk beer with hubby. We love it there and hope to be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch addition to the restaurant scene in LynnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014This beautiful year old restaurant deserves its popularity--reservations are a must. The transformation of a storefront factory in downtown Lynn is stunning and sophisticated. The large front dining room holds a beautifully appointed, busy bar but bar traffic does not intrude on the dining ambiance. A second smaller room is even quieter, with an appealing gas fireplace. The food is quite good, basic Italian, well prepared, though I sense the chefs have the talent for a more challenging menu. Servers are very attentive and welcoming, and management deserves credit for hiring locally . The wine list is small but good and reasonably priced--as is the menu. I was glad to see 8 or 9 of the less expensive vintages served by the glass, but they would attract more wine drinkers by pricing those a $ or two less and adding more expensive wines available by the glass. I also suggest they use table cloths, at least in the back dining room; the otherwise high quality decor deserves it. There is a growing number of interesting restaurants near Central Square in Lynn--Rosetti is a welcome addition--whose owners would be smart to coordinate promotion and parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true diamond in the roughSsullyDined on 11/16/2014My partner and I enjoyed a candle lit dinner in a nice corner table. First off the place is beautiful with nice gray walls and abstract art hanging with a nice bar placed in the middle of the restaurant . Service was great. We ordered the bolognease and chickenparm and a couple glasses of wine both white and red. The food comes out very fast I assume do to the mini army they have you can watch cook through the open kitchen. Can I just say it was all FABOLOUS!! The chef comes out and mingles with the floor. It was overall a great experience, it's the type of place when you leave you are planning your next dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicehotpepperDined on 11/15/2014The calamari was perfect, I had the best arugula salad I have ever tasted. The Veal “Parmigiana”was amazing, way beyond ordinary and the Chicken “Margarita”was exceptional. The most tender veal and chicken I have ever tasted. Although the bar was extremely loud upon arrival the server saw to it that the noise level became acceptable. Excellent attentive service, will definitely be returning in the very near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnexVIPDined on 11/15/2014THe food is great. The workers care. It can be a bit crowded but its worth it.Special Features:
- ExcellentCousinDined on 11/14/2014We had dinner before going to a show and it was perfect. The restaurant looks great, the service was friendly and professional, and the food was excellent while not expensive. The noise level was a bit high for my taste, but I think it's great that the restaurant is so busy and hopping with activity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant and warmBelleduoDined on 11/14/2014The minute we entered we felt welcomed and staff were eager to accommodate us. We were seated near the dining room fire place. Our server, Elibel was polite and very attentive. Our meals were prepared elegantly, tasted fantastic and served in a timely manner. We found ample public parking across the street and we were only minutes from the auditorium where we went to for a concert after dinner. I would definitely recommend Rossetti's to friends and family and will return again to enjoy the atmosphere, food and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eats outside of downtown BostonFoodie14VIPDined on 11/14/2014If you're looking for amazing food, a great bar with creative drinks and outstanding service than this the place for you!! This restaurant is a gem that offers Downtown quality food and ambiance with reasonable prices. We dine here often and have always had a great experience. The steak mafioso is phenomenal and they always have wonderful specials. And their drink menu is superb! Such creative and delicious drinks! And I cannot say enough about the service! Always professional and knowledgeable. During our most recent visit James assisted us and he is fantastic! And the we even had the pleasure of speaking with the owner! Such a sweet and welcoming man! Made us feel right at home! If you haven't tried Rossetti's in Lynn- you must!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemDlandry56Dined on 11/9/2014Fabulous Italian fare! Would go back again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You forget where you areOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014Great place to eat with prices though to beat. Kind of makes you forget you're in a beat up part of Lynn as everything inside the place is spotless and top notch. Service was excellent and the food was delicious and came with portions that filled me up to the point where I could barely breathe but that's just cuz it was too good to leave left overs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional service!TutituDined on 11/7/2014We love dinning at Rossetti's! Food is wonderful. Service is exceptional...Chris goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findlynnsciDined on 11/4/2014Great restaurant in the heart of Lynn. I would recommend the drive from other towns to come by and try this place!!!!Special Features:
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/2/2014The owner came to our table and was very friendly. The food and service were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experiencefoodie77Dined on 11/1/2014We had a delicious meal with friends - shared a bunch of appetizers to start, great entrees, sadly too full for dessert. Also enjoyed a great bottle of wine on our server's recommendation. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Dinner before a ShowClienthostDined on 11/1/2014Normally wouldn't drive an hour to Lynn for a restaurant, but we made a reservation here before a concert at the weird venue up the street. We were pleasantly surprised with Rossetti's. The menu had a very good variety...steaks, pastas, flatbreads. We split the Tuna tartare appetizer, which was good, each had a flatbread; 1) squash, and 2) shrimp with arugula. Both very good. Bring your appetite. The portions seem larger than most places. Service was very attentive.Special Features:
- jeanneobx82450Dined on 10/31/2014way to noisy, couldn't comfortably hear other diners felt "packed" in. waitress had to many large groupsSpecial Features:
- RosettisMinniesMomDined on 10/31/2014THis was a great surprise, to find such an excellent restaurant in the middle of Lynn! We plan on returning, again and again. Only, next time, with friends!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014The interior is beautiful and clean clean clean. The hostess was very welcoming and accommodating. We arrived early and it was no issue to find us a table...even though the restaurant was filling to capacity. Waitress gave us recommendations and told me of a vinegar sauce that was not on the menu for the chicken dish I wanted. the chef made the item though not on the menu...it was awesome. Variety of food great and prices were reasonable. Can spend as little or as much as want but will get a great meal. Going back and could become our go to place.Special Features:
- Always a great meal!JamieBethYomsVIPDined on 10/25/2014We eat here often and have never been let down. Every dish is absolutely delicious. There are so many options to choose from that we always leave looking forward to coming back and trying something new!Special Features:
- OutstandingMarcDined on 10/25/2014I visited Rossetti's for the first time Saturday night. The experience was wonderful. The staff was very knowledgeable and polite. The food was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening place!WestwoodsDined on 10/24/2014I enjoyed our experience at Rossetti's. Service is very good. Bar scene and bartenders and drinks are very good. Excellent ambiance. I felt like I was in the middle of something. Very good crowd. Hostess group was very flexible in working with us for seating. We had no problems with noise. I liked the shrimp scampi a lot. My wife was disappointed with gluten free chicken dish. Finding street parking on a Friday night was not a problem. Adjacent to Lynn Auditorium if you are going to a concert, as we did. I will go again.Special Features:
- Lots of funMormorDined on 10/24/2014We really enjoyed the bar the night we went. Everyone was friendly and we met two separate couples that we enjoyed talking to. They really hustle to make sure everyone is happy. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentmaryDined on 10/22/2014We took a couple that had never been there before and they loved iy
- A gemMarbleheadFoodieDined on 10/19/2014This was my fourth time dining at Rosetti's. It is hidden in a not-pretty part of Lynn, but a TOTAL FIND. From appetizers to dessert, this place hit it out of the park. The owner/chef came over toward the end of our dinner to check in and see how we liked it, and was genuinely interested in our feedback. We loved it and will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale dining in LynnBostonVIPDined on 10/18/2014Busy Saturday night...all the tables were booked but the service was attentive, food fabulous and wine list was good. Our first time there but not our last. Had a tasty beet salad with berries, lobster past special simply made with truffle and butter, and eggplant pamesian - not greasy at all and very tastySpecial Features:
- Lynn's best retaurantMapilotDined on 10/17/2014This is a new restaurant in downtown Lynn which has a great menu and all of the food is excellent. I have yet to be disappointed! The owners could not be more attentive to each and every customer, the bartenders are great ! Chris and Bob have created a Winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new place !!!!lovetotrynewDined on 10/17/2014I was so excited to try Rossetti's -It was fabulous !! food , service, atmosphere-just wonderful--it was my husband birthday and this is where he wanted to go -what a great addition to Lynn-----will recommend this place to everyone --!! had the appetizer Butternut Tortonelli in a cream sauce -so great-wished it was Bigger -so tasty--great presentation --Very happy with my experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location near Lynn Aud.CherVIPDined on 10/17/2014We had a great dinner here for our first time visit to Lynn. Amanda was our server and she was very attentive with good recommendations for dining. Free parking across the street. Loved the experience and will most likely return to Rossetti's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFlamingo62Dined on 10/17/2014First time visit to Rossetti's .....food & service was incredible..... I would say a perfect evening and can't wait to return !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeanDined on 10/16/2014Love this restaurant, eggplant app is delicious and mafioso steak is to dye for. Great staff and atmosphere. Food is always great. Note to anyone who eats here, parking is free after 4pm on street and in parking lot across street.Special Features:
- Awesome!SusieDined on 10/15/2014I had been to the Rosetti's in Winthrop a number of times and heard rave reviews about the new location in Lynn. It far surpassed my expectations. The atmosphere is so different than I expected, and I loved the decor and vibe. Our waitress, Kelly, was so attentive and friendly. They custom tailored a specialty cocktail for me which was delicious. The manager, Chris, came over to our table at least twice during the evening, and he was charming and so appreciative of our compliments. I can't wait to come back for the shrimp scampi flatbread and to try other dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 10/11/2014I do a lot of dining out at expensive high quality restaurants all over and I had the best rack of lamb dinner special I have ever had in my life. The portion size, the presentation and the flavor was outstanding better than any of the top steakhouse restaurants.Special Features:
- Fair, but will not impress a foodieDebuxDined on 10/10/2014Food is fair. The antipasti was boring, bread was terrible and they served it with cheap olive oil. We mussels which were tiny and some were empty. White bean soup tasted like it was from a can! The food was lacking complexity, bland, and seafood way over cooked. We were disappointed, as this was our anniversary dinner:(. We don't recommend this restaurant. Too bad because we wanted to support a local restaurant in Lynn. If you want mind blowing food, go to 5 corners in Marblehead.Special Features:
- Love this placeLibbysdadDined on 10/10/2014Who would expect to find a place of this quality in Lynn? Fantastic food, excellent bar with great mixologists. This is a great place. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great foodmaryDined on 10/9/2014There were 4 of us and everyone of us had a fabulous meal. The veal parm was excellent. The mussels were delicious.Special Features:
- Favorite new Italian restaurantfoodforthotDined on 10/9/2014Smells great when you enter, nice ambiance and pleasant, welcoming staff. Our waitress, Janine was excellent. We had the 16oz. pork chop, vinegar peppers and potato with the most amazing vinegar pepper sauce and rack of lamb. We moaned through dinner; it was that good. Wine and spicy pear cocktail were great and Chris Rossetti comes around to make sure everyone is happy, which is a nice touch. I will be back!!!Special Features:
- cal3Dined on 10/7/2014We love this eatery, always consistent, very pleasing and relaxing dining.Special Features:
- A Gem Hidden in LynnLocaltoBostonVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great restaurant tucked in the city of Lynn. Parking was easy. Food was very good. Would eat here again! More vegetarian selections please!Special Features:
- Bob R - BeverlyBobRBeverlyDined on 10/4/2014I have been to the Lynn restaurant a twice and was not disappointed either time. The restaurant is set up nicely for seating and the decor is stylish. The wait staff couldn't have been any nicer and more attentive. We were not rushed at all. The appetizers were terrific and my wife fell in love with the calamari. The pork chop, salmon, haddock and eggplant were all terrific. I don't know if Rossetti's make their own pasta, but, I had linguini with olive oil and garlic and it was out of this world. The Rossetti family takes care of you and they have a little gem on the North Shore and it's worth the trip. Make reservations a week in advance which you can do online.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/4/2014Great food but service is even better!! High energy atmosphere makes for an enjoyable time with a significant other, a group, or even a toddler (like us).Special Features: