Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
47 Sutton Street
Lynn, MA 01901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://rossettirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7815992051x
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant and Kitchen: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Bar: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Rossetti Restaurant aims to serve well executed, traditional Italian cuisine, alongside the art of mixology and inspired craft cocktails. Our kitchen offers a variety of classic and new age dishes with nothing but the best ingredients. Our bar and resident mixologists offer fantastic service and cocktails, highlighted by details: hand-cut ice, house made bitters, barrel aged concoctions, and daily fresh squeezed juices. We aim to please all of our guests, and make sure we create a casually elegant, but most importantly, comfortable atmosphere. We hope to see you there!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn - Best Restaurants in Lynn ›
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (118)fit for foodies (104)special occasion (76)hot spot (67)vibrant bar scene (52)good for groups (50)notable wine list (46)romantic (37)late-night find (13)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- A gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014This was my fourth time dining at Rosetti's. It is hidden in a not-pretty part of Lynn, but a TOTAL FIND. From appetizers to dessert, this place hit it out of the park. The owner/chef came over toward the end of our dinner to check in and see how we liked it, and was genuinely interested in our feedback. We loved it and will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale dining in LynnBostonVIPDined on 10/18/2014Busy Saturday night...all the tables were booked but the service was attentive, food fabulous and wine list was good. Our first time there but not our last. Had a tasty beet salad with berries, lobster past special simply made with truffle and butter, and eggplant pamesian - not greasy at all and very tastySpecial Features:
- Lynn's best retaurantMapilotDined on 10/17/2014This is a new restaurant in downtown Lynn which has a great menu and all of the food is excellent. I have yet to be disappointed! The owners could not be more attentive to each and every customer, the bartenders are great ! Chris and Bob have created a Winner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new place !!!!lovetotrynewDined on 10/17/2014I was so excited to try Rossetti's -It was fabulous !! food , service, atmosphere-just wonderful--it was my husband birthday and this is where he wanted to go -what a great addition to Lynn-----will recommend this place to everyone --!! had the appetizer Butternut Tortonelli in a cream sauce -so great-wished it was Bigger -so tasty--great presentation --Very happy with my experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location near Lynn Aud.CherVIPDined on 10/17/2014We had a great dinner here for our first time visit to Lynn. Amanda was our server and she was very attentive with good recommendations for dining. Free parking across the street. Loved the experience and will most likely return to Rossetti's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014First time visit to Rossetti's .....food & service was incredible..... I would say a perfect evening and can't wait to return !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014Love this restaurant, eggplant app is delicious and mafioso steak is to dye for. Great staff and atmosphere. Food is always great. Note to anyone who eats here, parking is free after 4pm on street and in parking lot across street.Special Features:
- Awesome!SusieDined on 10/15/2014I had been to the Rosetti's in Winthrop a number of times and heard rave reviews about the new location in Lynn. It far surpassed my expectations. The atmosphere is so different than I expected, and I loved the decor and vibe. Our waitress, Kelly, was so attentive and friendly. They custom tailored a specialty cocktail for me which was delicious. The manager, Chris, came over to our table at least twice during the evening, and he was charming and so appreciative of our compliments. I can't wait to come back for the shrimp scampi flatbread and to try other dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 10/11/2014I do a lot of dining out at expensive high quality restaurants all over and I had the best rack of lamb dinner special I have ever had in my life. The portion size, the presentation and the flavor was outstanding better than any of the top steakhouse restaurants.Special Features:
- Fair, but will not impress a foodieDebuxDined on 10/10/2014Food is fair. The antipasti was boring, bread was terrible and they served it with cheap olive oil. We mussels which were tiny and some were empty. White bean soup tasted like it was from a can! The food was lacking complexity, bland, and seafood way over cooked. We were disappointed, as this was our anniversary dinner:(. We don't recommend this restaurant. Too bad because we wanted to support a local restaurant in Lynn. If you want mind blowing food, go to 5 corners in Marblehead.Special Features:
- Love this placeLibbysdadDined on 10/10/2014Who would expect to find a place of this quality in Lynn? Fantastic food, excellent bar with great mixologists. This is a great place. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great foodmaryDined on 10/9/2014There were 4 of us and everyone of us had a fabulous meal. The veal parm was excellent. The mussels were delicious.Special Features:
- Favorite new Italian restaurantfoodforthotDined on 10/9/2014Smells great when you enter, nice ambiance and pleasant, welcoming staff. Our waitress, Janine was excellent. We had the 16oz. pork chop, vinegar peppers and potato with the most amazing vinegar pepper sauce and rack of lamb. We moaned through dinner; it was that good. Wine and spicy pear cocktail were great and Chris Rossetti comes around to make sure everyone is happy, which is a nice touch. I will be back!!!Special Features:
- cal3Dined on 10/7/2014We love this eatery, always consistent, very pleasing and relaxing dining.Special Features:
- A Gem Hidden in LynnLocaltoBostonVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great restaurant tucked in the city of Lynn. Parking was easy. Food was very good. Would eat here again! More vegetarian selections please!Special Features:
- Bob R - BeverlyBobRBeverlyDined on 10/4/2014I have been to the Lynn restaurant a twice and was not disappointed either time. The restaurant is set up nicely for seating and the decor is stylish. The wait staff couldn't have been any nicer and more attentive. We were not rushed at all. The appetizers were terrific and my wife fell in love with the calamari. The pork chop, salmon, haddock and eggplant were all terrific. I don't know if Rossetti's make their own pasta, but, I had linguini with olive oil and garlic and it was out of this world. The Rossetti family takes care of you and they have a little gem on the North Shore and it's worth the trip. Make reservations a week in advance which you can do online.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/4/2014Great food but service is even better!! High energy atmosphere makes for an enjoyable time with a significant other, a group, or even a toddler (like us).Special Features:
- New Favorite PlaceMJLMOMDined on 10/1/2014We have dined here 4 times in the last 6 months. Everything we have ever had was excellent. The lobster ravioli, steak mafioso, veal marsala and traditional chicken parm are outstanding! Gnocchi and meatball appetizers are great. The service is excellent, professional, attentive and friendly. We loved the owner's visit to the table and he is so enthusiastic about the restaurant and truly appreciates the business. The drinks are wonderful. The only downside of the review is that as people discover it, it will be harder to get a reservation!Special Features:
- Lived up to our expectation!thesistersDined on 9/30/2014We made the trip from the So. Shore after hearing that this place had opened a while back and were not disappointed. Have been at the Winthrop location several times and loved the food there so we had to see if it would be as good. From our appertizer (eggplant) to the entrees (Shrimp Scampi, Chicken Margarita, and Lobster Ravioli nothing disappointed. We ordered a couple of desserts to sample and it was just enough sweet to complete the meals. The full bar is a great addition and very busy. We Will be Back!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestRealReviewersDined on 9/27/2014Nothing Special! There is nothing to make us return. The atmosphere is stark and loud. The food is average at best. The value is OK. We've had better experiences elsewhere for the same money. They obviously have a strong local following from Winthrop which may account for the reviews. We were disappointed.Special Features:
- A gem!LynneBVIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food, fun atmosphere with a good vibe. Ownership/Chef goes out of their way to accommodate an allergy.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysPkavDined on 9/26/2014Once again our visit was great...service was attentive, food was wonderful and Chris always stops to check on our experience! He checks in with most every table. We will continue to keep this as one of our favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maiseydotesDined on 9/25/2014I had the special of the night(petite filet and shrimp scampi). It was outstanding. All of our meals were great. The server was attentive and helpful.Special Features:
- BettieDined on 9/20/2014We love Rosetti Restaurant in Lynn. The food is fabulous! The service impeccable and the chef, Bobbie Rosetti, comes around to the tables to receive feedback from diners. It's our favorite restaurant!!Special Features:
- Nice find in downtown LynnjmgbDined on 9/19/2014We heard good things about Rossetti's from friends and decided to try it. The service is excellent, the restaurant itself is comfortable and welcoming. We had a crab cake appetizer, very good with a decent amount of crab, would recommend it. I had the Chicken Margarita with a side of penne with marinara sauce, the chicken was exceptionally tender and very tasty. The red sauce is some of the best I've had in any restaurant. My friend had Shrimp Scampi, he said it was excellent with enough shrimp to satisfy. I was disappointed with the dessert, we had cannoli's, but I would not recommend them, the shells were too hard, the filling was a bit loose and too sweet. We'll be going back to try some other interesting dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely going backKaylaDined on 9/17/2014Food was absolutely amazing. The only place comparable for amazing Italian food is the Rosetti's in Winthrop. This has a fancier setting and a lot more space though if you don't like the smaller cafe feel. Drinks were also delicious if you're a fan of trying creative cocktails. Wait staff and owner were very welcoming and provided excellent service. Can't say enough good things about this place and will be recommending it to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightWonderfulDined on 9/16/2014What a wonderful time, service wonderful,suggestions great,wine very nice,meal great. Entire evening wonderful. Cost very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great boon for Lynn!BeachwalkerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Delicious meals and perfectly perfect service. Chef could not have been more attentive to any particular needs of our party of four, making and suggesting changes that satisfied the fussiest of diners. Al four dinners were superb. Restaurant was packed but somehow we four felt as if we were the most important diners there. Can't wait to return and try some other excellent choices.Special Features:
- Great food & amazing serviceGiovanniDined on 9/13/2014A friend of mine referred my wife and I to this place. It looks awesome and it's very clean. From the moment we walked in until the time we left we were treated extremely well. The food was delicious and it comes out very quickly. Based on this experience they now have gained a new customer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkipDined on 9/12/2014I like everything about Rosetti's. I don't live anywhere near there, but when I am in the area, this will be a stop for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodYoginiVIPDined on 9/12/2014Always great food and service. Delicious eggplant parm!! Happy to learn the sound proofing will be installed because it was too noisy for any conversation. Looking forward to returning when the noise level is controlled.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!GoosebustersDined on 9/11/2014My husband and I have eaten several times now and are always looking forward to our next visit. The menu is very nice, but if you want something else, the chef/ owner is more than accommodating and will make something for you. The service is very good and you will not be disappointed in the bar. They make great cocktails! Very welcoming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrFoodieDined on 9/9/2014Nice neighborhood restaurant, prices were very affordable, service was prompt and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!Momof3boysDined on 9/9/2014Our appetizer, dinner and dessert was excellent! Our waitress went above and beyond. Also, that was the best sangria I ever had!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable!iLikegoodserviceDined on 9/6/2014We have been going here since they opened this location, several times a month! Always have had a great dinner. We have probably tried 3/4 of all the menue items already. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Bartenders do a great job on cocktails too! Nice wine selection and desserts.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in Lynn, MA2food2funDined on 9/6/2014Rossetti's is a great addition to downtown Lynn. Wonderfully inventive Italian food in a modern setting with great drinks and wine. Good service with a wait staff and management that cares about its customers!Special Features:
- baddingbaddiningDined on 9/5/2014Food was very good. We had the mixed green salad and a caesar; all good. Husband had the pork chop and loved it. I had the salmon and it too was good. What turned us off though was the noise. Very difficult, to carry on a conversation - had to shout across the table, which made for a very unpleasant experience. Both agreed we will not return.Special Features:
- cal3Dined on 9/5/2014Loved this place. Chef. Bob came out and talked to tables. Food was excellent and good portions. Service was quick and efficient...would recommend highlySpecial Features:
- LUV2DINEDined on 8/30/2014Food and service was perfect. My only complaint is the noise level - very, very loud. However, the food will bring me back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Rose among thornsHappySoulDined on 8/30/2014A wonderful addition to a neighborhood that is aiming to improve it's image. Rosetti's will certainly help to bring people to the center of the city.Special Features: