Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
47 Sutton Street
Lynn, MA 01901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://rossettirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7815992051x
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant and Kitchen: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Bar: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Rossetti Restaurant aims to serve well executed, traditional Italian cuisine, alongside the art of mixology and inspired craft cocktails. Our kitchen offers a variety of classic and new age dishes with nothing but the best ingredients. Our bar and resident mixologists offer fantastic service and cocktails, highlighted by details: hand-cut ice, house made bitters, barrel aged concoctions, and daily fresh squeezed juices. We aim to please all of our guests, and make sure we create a casually elegant, but most importantly, comfortable atmosphere. We hope to see you there!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn - Best Restaurants in Lynn ›
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn reviews from OpenTable diners
158 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (108)fit for foodies (87)special occasion (75)hot spot (62)notable wine list (50)vibrant bar scene (49)good for groups (40)romantic (39)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Definitely going backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014Food was absolutely amazing. The only place comparable for amazing Italian food is the Rosetti's in Winthrop. This has a fancier setting and a lot more space though if you don't like the smaller cafe feel. Drinks were also delicious if you're a fan of trying creative cocktails. Wait staff and owner were very welcoming and provided excellent service. Can't say enough good things about this place and will be recommending it to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014What a wonderful time, service wonderful,suggestions great,wine very nice,meal great. Entire evening wonderful. Cost very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great boon for Lynn!BeachwalkerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Delicious meals and perfectly perfect service. Chef could not have been more attentive to any particular needs of our party of four, making and suggesting changes that satisfied the fussiest of diners. Al four dinners were superb. Restaurant was packed but somehow we four felt as if we were the most important diners there. Can't wait to return and try some other excellent choices.Special Features:
- Great food & amazing serviceGiovanniDined on 9/13/2014A friend of mine referred my wife and I to this place. It looks awesome and it's very clean. From the moment we walked in until the time we left we were treated extremely well. The food was delicious and it comes out very quickly. Based on this experience they now have gained a new customer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodYoginiVIPDined on 9/12/2014Always great food and service. Delicious eggplant parm!! Happy to learn the sound proofing will be installed because it was too noisy for any conversation. Looking forward to returning when the noise level is controlled.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014My husband and I have eaten several times now and are always looking forward to our next visit. The menu is very nice, but if you want something else, the chef/ owner is more than accommodating and will make something for you. The service is very good and you will not be disappointed in the bar. They make great cocktails! Very welcoming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrFoodieDined on 9/9/2014Nice neighborhood restaurant, prices were very affordable, service was prompt and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!Momof3boysDined on 9/9/2014Our appetizer, dinner and dessert was excellent! Our waitress went above and beyond. Also, that was the best sangria I ever had!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable!iLikegoodserviceDined on 9/6/2014We have been going here since they opened this location, several times a month! Always have had a great dinner. We have probably tried 3/4 of all the menue items already. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Bartenders do a great job on cocktails too! Nice wine selection and desserts.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in Lynn, MA2food2funDined on 9/6/2014Rossetti's is a great addition to downtown Lynn. Wonderfully inventive Italian food in a modern setting with great drinks and wine. Good service with a wait staff and management that cares about its customers!Special Features:
- baddingbaddiningDined on 9/5/2014Food was very good. We had the mixed green salad and a caesar; all good. Husband had the pork chop and loved it. I had the salmon and it too was good. What turned us off though was the noise. Very difficult, to carry on a conversation - had to shout across the table, which made for a very unpleasant experience. Both agreed we will not return.Special Features:
- cal3Dined on 9/5/2014Loved this place. Chef. Bob came out and talked to tables. Food was excellent and good portions. Service was quick and efficient...would recommend highlySpecial Features:
- LUV2DINEDined on 8/30/2014Food and service was perfect. My only complaint is the noise level - very, very loud. However, the food will bring me back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Rose among thornsHappySoulDined on 8/30/2014A wonderful addition to a neighborhood that is aiming to improve it's image. Rosetti's will certainly help to bring people to the center of the city.Special Features:
- Great FindLLMheadDined on 8/30/2014Rossetti's is a wonderful restaurant. The food is fabulous, the wait staff is efficient and the owner comes around and talks to all of the guests. He even sent over a free dessert for my spouses's birthday. It was a great night!Special Features:
- Excellent foodMamaCDined on 8/29/2014The first thing we noticed was the acoustics. It is a very loud restaurant. The service was excellent and the food outstanding. Not a place for a romantic dinner. No such thing as a cozy corner but fun for a girls night out or a group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Went two times last week. Great experience both timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ambiancebob1210Dined on 8/28/2014Although the restaurant is beautiful, the noise level is terrible. A normal conversation is impossible. Too bad for such a fine restaurant.Special Features:
- SandyDined on 8/24/2014Food was terrific. Owner/chef very good. Problem with server and two orders, but woman came out of kitchen and took care of it immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJoe928Dined on 8/24/2014Great place! Food was outstanding and the staff was very friendly! A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BILLDined on 8/24/2014We had an excellent experience at Rossetti's. The antipasti was large, delicious, and had a wonderful selection of meats and cheeses. The shrimp scampi pizza was yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What did you say?yummyDined on 8/23/2014Noise level is high. If you have a party of 4 or more you can't hear conversation. Back dining room a little quieter than front.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not in Kansas AnymoreWorldlyDinerVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food alone would make this restaurant a winner but the Rossetti family has gone out of their way to make customers feel welcome, with personal greetings upon seating and happy consultations about their bar specialties (my husband favors "Barrell-Aged Project #3") and dinner specials. All the pasta is, of course, hand-made and fresh but the way they prepare fish is too good to pass up - I've had both salmon and haddock that melt in my mouth while spreading the most delicious flavors. The caesar salad balances white anchovies and pecorino romano cheese perfectly. For dessert, their cannoli flight (pure, pistachio and chocolate ship) is light, fresh and crispy - you'll find none better in the North End. A spectacular North Shore newbie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant....LynneBVIPDined on 8/23/2014Always happy with food, service and vibe. Highly recommend going to this restaurant as you won't be disappointed. Owners go out of their way to accommodate allergies and to come out and personally speak with the Guest makes it much more memorable.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantKimmieDined on 8/22/2014Everything was outstanding from the time we walked in to when we left. Food was so delicious and highly reccommend this restaurant to everyone. The only issue is that they do not read the comment section of the Open Table reservation. I came here for my birthday and put a comment in that I was celebrating my birthday and it was not acknowledged. I made a second reservation a week later to celebrate my birthday ( I indicated it was a late birthday celebration) with my in-laws who were visiting from Florida and again no acknowledgement. this is not a complaint but restaurant should pay attention to comments left by guests who are celebrating a special occasionSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceAGLGDined on 8/21/2014Went to dinner before a show at the auditorium. Restaurant was a pleasant surprise, wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was. The service was impeccable and all wait staff were super attentive. The food was good, it wasn't the best I've had by any means but it was good. My only complaint was the noise level. I had read reviews about how loud it was but chalked that up to differences of opinions but boy....it was loud! There just isn't enough of anything to absorb the noise....and we sat in the back and not even near the bar.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday DinnerTudorbeachDined on 8/20/2014We came her for my husbands birthday this week he had the veal chop which was wonderful I had the salmon with Arugula and fresh pasta, delicious. We love coming to this restaurant, the menu is seasonal and the food is consistently good. Also has a great bar and wonderful wine selectionSpecial Features:
- Great eveninglimerickyDined on 8/16/2014Excellent!! Food,wine list,service and ambience! We will return!Special Features:
- Great spotMarcDined on 8/16/2014Highly recommended. You can't go wrong with the atmosphere or the menu. The owner-chef makes it a point to visit each table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinks-we'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014We went to Rosetti's for the first time and were impressed with both the food and drinks. Ask for a table in the back room if you like a quiet spot. We started with the appetizer gnocchi which a serious test of a restaurant. It was great! It's ricotta gnocchi - not potato - but not heavy or gummy - lives up to it's "pillow" character. Carpacchio was also great. Our entrees were perfectly cooked and seasoned. Oh - and the cocktails are very interesting with fresh herbs and house-made ingredients. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Bostonfoodie21VIPDined on 8/13/2014Friendly staff, excellent service and incredible food. The sauces are no joke!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKFabulousVIPDined on 8/12/2014The decor of this restaurant is quite slick and modern, a little slice of Boston in Lynn. Our servers were very pleasant and attentive. The owner came over to check on us, to welcome us to his place, seemed genuinely interested in our patronage and attendance. It's too bad that the food was just okay, not bad, nothing to complain about, but certainly nothing to rave about.
- Excellent food and serviceKimmieDined on 8/12/2014The only disappointment was it was my birthday and I put that right in the reservation when I booked it. I did not get offered a dessert nor did they know it was my birthday. I mentioned to waitress but she did not offer anything to me, however, I overheard the manager tell the table next to us that dessert was on him in celebration of the woman's birthday it was. Just a bit disappointed about that but food and service were excellent. This is gem in Lynn!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inventive Italian foodDannyDined on 8/9/2014This is the kind of place that every town wishes it had- food sophisticated enough to make it in the "big city", ingredients wonderfully fresh, attentive service, and attractively priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- localboyDined on 8/9/2014This was my 4th visit and each time I tried something different. The food and service were great! I will be back again!Special Features:
- FantasticEricDined on 8/8/2014The food was delicious. I ate the steak mafioso and it was one of the most tender sirloins I have ever had, and I'm a steak lover. My wife's bolognese was equally as impressive. Their red sauce is phenomenal. The meals were also quite large, which was nice. The decor inside the restaurant was very clean/modern. Small restaurant, I would definitely suggest making reservations ahead of time. Also, one of the owners was present at all times in the dining room and conversing with his guests. Very nice. I will return to Rosetti's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2014Good bread and oil. Good selection of appetizers; shrimp scampi was excellent. The special was halibut and was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding meal!sawsuDined on 8/8/2014This was out second time dining at Rossetti's. Fabulous meal again! We started with the Calamari - a barometer my husband likes to use when judging a restaurant - they were excellent and the spicy marinara sauce was so good! Our entrees were "The Burger" that came with Parmesan Truffle Fries and a special of the evening - rack of lamb (a full rack!). My goodness, my mouth is water just thinking about this meal. The burger is unlike anything you've had; a dream with bacon and caramelized onions. The rack of lamb was bone sucking good. Cannot wait to go again!Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & Serviceluv2dineDined on 8/5/2014Being our first time there, we were very impressed when Bobby Rossetti, the owner, visited us after our meal. Everything from the dipping oil to our cappuccino's were fresh & delicious. We sat at the bar & the bar manager, Andrew, was very personable, efficient, friendly & knowledgeable. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- A Must!LynneBVIPDined on 8/2/2014Getting better and better everytime I dine at Rossetti.Special Features: