Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
47 Sutton Street
Lynn, MA 01901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://rossettirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7815992051x
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant and Kitchen: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Rossetti Restaurant aims to serve well executed, traditional Italian cuisine, alongside the art of mixology and inspired craft cocktails. Our kitchen offers a variety of classic and new age dishes with nothing but the best ingredients. Our bar and resident mixologists offer fantastic service and cocktails, highlighted by details: hand-cut ice, house made bitters, barrel aged concoctions, and daily fresh squeezed juices. We aim to please all of our guests, and make sure we create a casually elegant, but most importantly, comfortable atmosphere. We hope to see you there!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn - Best Restaurants in Lynn ›
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn reviews from OpenTable diners
158 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (106)fit for foodies (90)special occasion (81)hot spot (62)vibrant bar scene (47)good for groups (43)notable wine list (41)romantic (37)late-night find (10)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- SandyDined on 8/24/2014Food was terrific. Owner/chef very good. Problem with server and two orders, but woman came out of kitchen and took care of it immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Great place! Food was outstanding and the staff was very friendly! A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We had an excellent experience at Rossetti's. The antipasti was large, delicious, and had a wonderful selection of meats and cheeses. The shrimp scampi pizza was yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What did you say?yummyDined on 8/23/2014Noise level is high. If you have a party of 4 or more you can't hear conversation. Back dining room a little quieter than front.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not in Kansas AnymoreWorldlyDinerVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food alone would make this restaurant a winner but the Rossetti family has gone out of their way to make customers feel welcome, with personal greetings upon seating and happy consultations about their bar specialties (my husband favors "Barrell-Aged Project #3") and dinner specials. All the pasta is, of course, hand-made and fresh but the way they prepare fish is too good to pass up - I've had both salmon and haddock that melt in my mouth while spreading the most delicious flavors. The caesar salad balances white anchovies and pecorino romano cheese perfectly. For dessert, their cannoli flight (pure, pistachio and chocolate ship) is light, fresh and crispy - you'll find none better in the North End. A spectacular North Shore newbie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant....LynneBVIPDined on 8/23/2014Always happy with food, service and vibe. Highly recommend going to this restaurant as you won't be disappointed. Owners go out of their way to accommodate allergies and to come out and personally speak with the Guest makes it much more memorable.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantKimmieDined on 8/22/2014Everything was outstanding from the time we walked in to when we left. Food was so delicious and highly reccommend this restaurant to everyone. The only issue is that they do not read the comment section of the Open Table reservation. I came here for my birthday and put a comment in that I was celebrating my birthday and it was not acknowledged. I made a second reservation a week later to celebrate my birthday ( I indicated it was a late birthday celebration) with my in-laws who were visiting from Florida and again no acknowledgement. this is not a complaint but restaurant should pay attention to comments left by guests who are celebrating a special occasionSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceAGLGDined on 8/21/2014Went to dinner before a show at the auditorium. Restaurant was a pleasant surprise, wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was. The service was impeccable and all wait staff were super attentive. The food was good, it wasn't the best I've had by any means but it was good. My only complaint was the noise level. I had read reviews about how loud it was but chalked that up to differences of opinions but boy....it was loud! There just isn't enough of anything to absorb the noise....and we sat in the back and not even near the bar.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday DinnerTudorbeachDined on 8/20/2014We came her for my husbands birthday this week he had the veal chop which was wonderful I had the salmon with Arugula and fresh pasta, delicious. We love coming to this restaurant, the menu is seasonal and the food is consistently good. Also has a great bar and wonderful wine selectionSpecial Features:
- Great eveninglimerickyDined on 8/16/2014Excellent!! Food,wine list,service and ambience! We will return!Special Features:
- Great spotMarcDined on 8/16/2014Highly recommended. You can't go wrong with the atmosphere or the menu. The owner-chef makes it a point to visit each table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinks-we'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014We went to Rosetti's for the first time and were impressed with both the food and drinks. Ask for a table in the back room if you like a quiet spot. We started with the appetizer gnocchi which a serious test of a restaurant. It was great! It's ricotta gnocchi - not potato - but not heavy or gummy - lives up to it's "pillow" character. Carpacchio was also great. Our entrees were perfectly cooked and seasoned. Oh - and the cocktails are very interesting with fresh herbs and house-made ingredients. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Bostonfoodie21VIPDined on 8/13/2014Friendly staff, excellent service and incredible food. The sauces are no joke!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKFabulousVIPDined on 8/12/2014The decor of this restaurant is quite slick and modern, a little slice of Boston in Lynn. Our servers were very pleasant and attentive. The owner came over to check on us, to welcome us to his place, seemed genuinely interested in our patronage and attendance. It's too bad that the food was just okay, not bad, nothing to complain about, but certainly nothing to rave about.
- Excellent food and serviceKimmieDined on 8/12/2014The only disappointment was it was my birthday and I put that right in the reservation when I booked it. I did not get offered a dessert nor did they know it was my birthday. I mentioned to waitress but she did not offer anything to me, however, I overheard the manager tell the table next to us that dessert was on him in celebration of the woman's birthday it was. Just a bit disappointed about that but food and service were excellent. This is gem in Lynn!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inventive Italian foodDannyDined on 8/9/2014This is the kind of place that every town wishes it had- food sophisticated enough to make it in the "big city", ingredients wonderfully fresh, attentive service, and attractively priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- localboyDined on 8/9/2014This was my 4th visit and each time I tried something different. The food and service were great! I will be back again!Special Features:
- FantasticEricDined on 8/8/2014The food was delicious. I ate the steak mafioso and it was one of the most tender sirloins I have ever had, and I'm a steak lover. My wife's bolognese was equally as impressive. Their red sauce is phenomenal. The meals were also quite large, which was nice. The decor inside the restaurant was very clean/modern. Small restaurant, I would definitely suggest making reservations ahead of time. Also, one of the owners was present at all times in the dining room and conversing with his guests. Very nice. I will return to Rosetti's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2014Good bread and oil. Good selection of appetizers; shrimp scampi was excellent. The special was halibut and was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding meal!sawsuDined on 8/8/2014This was out second time dining at Rossetti's. Fabulous meal again! We started with the Calamari - a barometer my husband likes to use when judging a restaurant - they were excellent and the spicy marinara sauce was so good! Our entrees were "The Burger" that came with Parmesan Truffle Fries and a special of the evening - rack of lamb (a full rack!). My goodness, my mouth is water just thinking about this meal. The burger is unlike anything you've had; a dream with bacon and caramelized onions. The rack of lamb was bone sucking good. Cannot wait to go again!Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & Serviceluv2dineDined on 8/5/2014Being our first time there, we were very impressed when Bobby Rossetti, the owner, visited us after our meal. Everything from the dipping oil to our cappuccino's were fresh & delicious. We sat at the bar & the bar manager, Andrew, was very personable, efficient, friendly & knowledgeable. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- A Must!LynneBVIPDined on 8/2/2014Getting better and better everytime I dine at Rossetti.Special Features:
- A wonderful experience!RobertDined on 8/1/2014The food was excellent, flavorful, cooked marvelously, and generously portioned. But beyond the allure of the actual meal, it was very rewarding to see how caring and concerned the entire service staff was with our being more than content with the experience. The entire entourage of staff people were hospitable and helpful, beginning with the hostess to the table staff, the waitress, mixologist ( preferred title) who wanted to be certain the beverage was to my liking, and, finally, to Mr. Rossetti, who came from behind the kitchen area to the table, introducing himself with gratitude for our patronage and wanting to be certain of our evening's enjoyment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaintsSSBDDined on 7/31/2014Food was excellent, service the same. Menu had a nice variety. A little tricky to find, but Siri got me there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eight months open!LPDPaulDined on 7/27/2014Just found this "new" to us restaurant in Lynn, great food, great service, fascinating menu - easy to park with a municipal lot across the street, chef came by the table to greet us as new customers. I had scampi, it was a huge serving and very tasty. Wife had eggplant parm appetizer and flatbread, both which she raved about. Will absolutely be returning!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backDanielleBDined on 7/27/2014Rosetti's has been on our to do list and am I glad we finally made it. We went for our anniversary and for a final date before baby arrives. The food was good we had frutti di mare and sirloin steak entrees. We were so impressed when Bob Rosetti came to visit our table to check on our experience. Great food and environment. We're looking forward to return for a date night post baby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outGroogruxDined on 7/26/2014We had a great experience at this restaurant. Out table was ready when we got there 5 minutes before our reservations. The service was very good, the completely cleaned our table after apps, gave us clean utensils before our entrees came out. The food was very good, I decided to try "The Burger" and it was unbelievable. The beer was the coldest I've had anywhere. The owner came out and had a conversation with us and talked about how they made our meals and where the get the ingredients from. Definately a hot spot and a place to relax and have a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnDined on 7/26/2014I would have enjoyed more if the noise level was so high. I think because of the high ceilings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was terriificYoginiVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great gem in a revitalizing downtown area. Everything we terrific, I am a BIG fan of their eggplant pram. My husbands gnocchi was fantastic. I wanted to try everything so we will return. Every staff member from adorable hostess to attentive server was friendly and made our visit very enjoyable!Special Features:
- Dining delightAnnieDined on 7/25/2014Rosetti's was as good in Lynn as it is in Winthrop. The menu is larger. The food outstanding. The place was a bit noisy but once we got used to it, it didn't matterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a pictureOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2014Overpriced, should include a salad. The waitress was pleasant, and good at her job. We told bobby that it was a double birthday celebration and he sent over a piece of cake with candles. I have had better chicken parm for less. They charged $4.95 for bolognese sauce!
- SeekingthebestburgerVIPDined on 7/18/2014Love the contemporary Italian food here - has become my local go to spot. Great for Lynn to have this restaurant and it seems they are doing very well. Great bar with creative mixed drinks and the food and especially the specials are consistently really good. My teenage daughter, who is quite picky with her food, will ask to go to this restaurant just for their gnocchi which she says are like little pillows in an amazing tomato sauce!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything and moresawsuDined on 7/18/2014The food was so good, the service so good, the decor so good, so drinks so good; when the meal was finished I wanted to start over again. Real value for your dollar. Fresh, inspired, different. Parking is easy with a lot right across the street. I cannot wait to go backand bring everyone I know with me!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinner!slb68VIPDined on 7/16/2014This is the second time we dined at Rosetti's. The food and service were excellent. Both times were celebrating special occasions and we had wonderful meals and experiences both times. Would highly recommend and will be returning.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experience!!Island4meDined on 7/15/2014This was my first time here and couldn't speak more highly of this place. The food was amazing and our server was very attentive. A wonderful dining experience . Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family Birthday Celebration!CarinDined on 7/12/2014We celebrated by brother's birthday in style at Rosetti's. We enjoyed very creative, delicious drinks, including the Strawberry basil martini. The appetizers, including the mussels, tuna tartare, and shrimp scampi flat bread was fantastic. Our entrees were all very good with perfect portion size. The servers were very accommodating to our group and help us sing Happy Birthday! An enjoyable night for all!Special Features:
- Great restaurantlocaldinerDined on 7/12/2014Had an excellent meal. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive, very comfortable dining environment.Special Features:
- Second LocationMangaBDined on 7/12/2014We were surprised and delighted with this second location in Lynn. Upscale and modern and nothing like the beach location. Food was very good with a nice selection and specials to tempt the taste buds. The attention and service excellent. We arrived for an early supper around six on a Saturday evening and it was starting to get busy, by the time we left at around 7:30 it appeared to be filled to capacity. They do accept reservations so if you like a specific time suggest you book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll Be Baaaaack!3XALADYDined on 7/11/2014Everything was wonderful at Rossettis, Food, Service, Ambiance. An elegant experience. Only drawback was we were freezing. Don't know if anyone asked to have the AC turned down, but I won't let that spoil my next visit,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- almost great Italian foodslyclodDined on 7/8/2014Up front, the food was some of the best Italian cuisine I've ever had. The "mafiosi" steak was amazing, cooked exactly as I ordered. The antipasti was excellent also but there's where my problem started. I'm used to having my antipasti with a lot of bread and a side of salt-cured anchovies. Then I was told that the restaurant had NO salt-cured anchovies, only the vinegar cured white anchovies. When the owner saw I was upset, he actually went out and purchased some regular anchovies and gave them to me. But then despite repeatedly requesting the waitress bring more bread, she said someone else was responsible for that.Special Features: