1181 Sussex Tpke
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rosiestrattoria.com/
- Phone: 9738953434
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Guiseppe Inchiappa
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Rosie's Trattoria
Rosie's Trattoria and Italian restaurant is a local destination for some of the most delicious italian food in the area. Upscale but casual dining that is family and kid friendly. A huge menu full of the freshest most unique Neapolitan creations. We also do take-out, party catering, and host small banquets and events in our beautiful, intimate banquet room. Fresh seafood delivered daily and all food is made to order. We are happy to accommodate food alergies.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rosie's Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food. Fabulous variety.DRELSVIPDined on 10/9/2013Great food. Fabulous variety. Wait staff can't be beat. Love coming here both for date night and girls night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!jenpeel11VIPDined on 9/19/2013Great food, specials were delicious, service was great, drinks were great! Many gluten-free options and server was knowledgeable on GF, which is helpful, and quite frankly, a relief!!!! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice lunch in Randolph!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable food, welcoming servicensnjDined on 7/24/2013Took our family for my mother's 84th birthday. A good experience, as always. The service is very welcoming, but not intrusive. The food is not especially imaginative, but there are all the dishes one would expect from a local Italian restaurant, plus some seasonal specials. The dishes are well-prepared and portions are generous. The fixed price menu is a good value during the week. We always enjoy going to Rosie's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go backCsquared1VIPDined on 6/16/2013This neighborhood gem has all the ability to meet the needs of many. With a small cozy bar at the entrance and a few informal tables the early dinner after golf crowd can be accommodated . The 2 dinning rooms offer amble seating options for small or larger groups. The staff is attentive and the food options plentiful. We have had a least 10 visits and have always been pleased with the specials and basics. A bit pricey for a local place but usually of surprising quality.Special Features:
- The prefix menu (Sunday throughOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/13/2013The prefix menu (Sunday through Thursday) is a very good value for the money. The regular menu has almost too many choices as far as food is concerned. This used to be one of my very favorite restaurants although this is the fist time that we have dined here in several years. Nice to see that the alforno menu remains, but the place could use a bit of updating. Still, we will be back for the food, service and great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful evening at RosieskljohnDined on 4/28/2013Our dining experience at Rosie's was excellent from start to finish. We had reserved on Open Table, and 5 minutes later got a phone call confirming our reservation. As a part of the reservation we requested a nice table for 4 with a view on the indoor patio. We were seated at a table that fit that description perfectly and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a very busy Sunday with many special celebrations going on, but the restaurant handled it all very well. The food was excellent by everyone's assessment. My scallops were the best I have had and the papparadelle melted in my mouth because it was so fresh. We have loved Rosie's for a long time, but this meal surpassed our best memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We made a reservation throughLuvtodineoutDined on 12/31/2012We made a reservation through Open Table and the restaurant did not have the reservation. I had the reservation confirmation from Open Table on my smartphone and had the email print-out as well. We had to wait 40 minutes before they could seat us. We sat at the bar and had some drinks. The restaurant did not offer anything for the mistake. Not sure whose mistake it was-Open Table or the Restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Italian food. TremendousDRELSVIPDined on 12/12/2012Great Italian food. Tremendous selection and everything cooked tp perfection. Special requests always honored.Special Features:
- Spectacular food and greatMogoVIPDined on 11/18/2012Spectacular food and great service meet together at Rosie's. we take the whole family often. Ask for Gabrielle-he is a wonderful waiter.Special Features: