Rosie's Itailian Grille
606 N. Mccord Rd
Toledo, OH 43615Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rosie's Itailian Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rosiesitaliangrille.com/
- Phone: 4198665007
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Rosie's Itailian Grille
Rosie’s Italian Grille offers superior cuisine in a romantically lit, Tuscan themed, atmosphere of taste. Our specialty dishes are a delight to the senses, fresh grouper, signature pastas, Chicago Stock Yard steaks, and of course, our legendary pizzas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Rosie's Itailian Grille - Best Restaurants in Toledo ›
Rosie's Itailian Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (31)neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (24)romantic (20)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (13)great for lunch (10)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- toledo appropriatevegonlyDined on 8/29/2014Bland food, uncomfortable seating, and fruit flies everywhere made dinner awful. But as Toledo area restaurants go, all of it is to be expected.Special Features:
- great lamb chopsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014They by far have the best lamb chops in town! Loved them…our meals were all great. Quick turn time between salads and meal. Will return when back in townSpecial Features:
- Wonderful dinnerJansplaceDined on 8/21/2014We love Rosie's and try to get there a few times a month. We go for occasions and just to eat out during the week. The food is great. The staff and service great. It's down the street from our house. Love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceBirthdaytreatDined on 8/13/2014We spent a wonderful evening with my friends for her birthday. The food and drinks were delicious, and the service was good. it was busy, but the waitress did her job. She seemed to be knowledgeable and was very attentive. Excellent experience worth returning to!Special Features:
- Food/ambience good, service less soGreeneyedgirlVIPDined on 8/13/2014I've been to Rosie's a few times now, & generally am happy/impressed across the board. This time, the food and ambiance (we sat on the beautiful patio) were excellent as always, the service was less than stellar from the moment we walked in. We went at a prime weekday lunch time, and waited almost 10 minutes for the hostess to greet us, and our waitress was similarly slow, albeit there were no actual mistakes. She had a few tables that we could see, but not too many, and the place overall was busy but not packed for the time. It took quite awhile for each step (order drinks, order appetizer, order food, & have each course arrive), and it was somewhat frustrating as we weren't in a hurry, but it could have happened much more smoothly.Special Features:
- Fantastic food!BookJunkieDined on 8/9/2014This was my second time dining at Rosie's Italian, and both visits were wonderful. The food was incredible! Very fresh seafood, perfect risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent anniversary dinner!LynnjDined on 8/2/2014Despite the August 2 water emergency, Rosie's Italian was, as usual, delicious! Excellent service too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rebrabDined on 8/1/2014Rosie's is always reliably wonderful! Food and service are always great!Special Features:
- LoriNVIPDined on 7/18/2014The blackened sea bass was outstanding ! Food is always great here !Special Features:
- DisappointingLindaLouDined on 7/8/2014We've enjoyed dinner here in the past, but were very disappointed recently. We waited 10 minutes after our reservation time to be seated. Another 15 minutes for drinks. Ten minutes more for silverware. Our waitress kept disappearing and it was 40 minutes after our seating before our order was taken. Bread took repeated requests and another 10 minutes. Not satisfactory.Special Features:
- Awesome time!CMarieDined on 7/2/2014I dined there with a group of 15 on the patio. Food and service were both excellent! They have a great wine list and our whole party was very happy. The servers had our food coursed out perfectly and they both made the whole experience awesome! I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Experience!GreenMountainBoyDined on 6/30/2014This was only our second time at this restaurant and the experiences inside the restaurant and on the patio were excellent! Food and service are great! We look forward to tracking down their Food Truck once or twice this summer! What got us looking for them originally was sampling some of their fine lamb chops at the Glass City Wine Festival back in February! Awesome flavors! We can't go there every week, but for any celebration it is really a super choice! We also live 45 minutes away, but the trip is well worth it! My suggestion, is look up their website and meet their lunch truck any of the three different locations they are at M-F between 11:00-1:30 pm I will be ordering their Lamb Chops and Lobster Mac & Cheese next time! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Constantly first class.CigarmanDined on 6/22/2014One of the best restaurants in Toledo. Food is outstanding. Great menu, wide selection prepared perfectly. Atmosphere is first class warm and intimate, great bar, outdoor patio is beautiful. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good mealwontbebackDined on 6/20/2014I got the veal parmesan-- it wasn't very tasty and the meat was stringy-- Our waitress was difficult to hear . The bread provided with the meal was horrible but of course the Hot Mama was delicious.
- Great Italian food and moreGPsyDined on 6/19/2014Rosie's has great Italian food, but their seafood is a special treat. Great presentation, from the "R" swirled olive oil and balsamic vinegar to accompany the bread to the main courses. The patio is great in late spring, summer, and early fall.Special Features:
- Rosie's old and newDiningoutDined on 6/17/2014Rosie's was a pizza staple in our family back in the 80s. This was my first trip to the McCord restaurant. My first impression was that the restaurant was clean and very pretty. The booths need cushions, they are very hard. The food was good but not great. The salads were a little overdressed. My dinner partners liked the eggplant parm and manicotti. Server was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We chose Rosie's because we had samples at the Glass City Wine Fest and my husband could not stop raving about how delicious the lamb chops were! Our party of 5 was very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food and the service was terrific! Rosie's has become one of our new favorite places to dine, especially for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014We have loved Rosie's and always look forward to a good meal (for a slightly higher than average price). However, we were disappointed in the service this past Saturday. After bringing our drinks and the bread and oil (only 1 plate of oil for 4 people on the patio with an umbrella pole separating us) our waitress "disappeared" for nearly 25 minutes. When our food was served it wasn't our waitress bringing it out and it took another 5-10 minutes before she appeared to ask us if everything was okay. Another waitress dropped some glasses from her tray and slammed her tray down in disgust. Her attempt to sweep up the glass was haphazard at best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HammersVIPDined on 6/5/2014Excellent salads, love the peppadew pizza and lobster bisque. Party of 7 - all enjoyed our meals, but some of the items came out cooler than they should have been (i.e. bisque, risotto, etc.)Special Features:
- A great findThePanther84Dined on 5/30/2014This is a great place to eat and the food and service is awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 253 reviews are from the Rosie's Itailian Grille reviews archive.
- Food and patio great but..OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2014Our waitress! She bossed us around, forgot details and then totally forgot us to check out after she dropped our check while we were still eating. We had to walk to bartender to fight to pay...liked the restaurant a lot, but Nicki made it hard for us...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hooked on Quality!GentleCavemanDined on 5/17/2014We're found often at this responsibly-managed, quality-driven restaurant. It's hard to find places that are as conscientious as management, staff and kitchen are. The food is always hot; the wine list is "reachable" in price and selected with care. They don't come much better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedpickles1120Dined on 5/11/2014The lobster bisque soup was more water than taste. Big chunks of imitation lobster, then little flakes and finally a shell. The pizza was over cooked, decent size portions but the taste of the food was not there. I was disappointed. I don't believe that I will be going back anytime soon.
- Great food, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Rosie's is one of our favorites but it failed on our most recent visit. We had a lovely table on the patio and our food was delicious. Unfortunately, because of the terrible service, it diminished our experience. Our waitress disappeared and we weren't able to order until 30 min after we got to our table. She didn't put our order in for another 25 minutes. We finally were eating our dinner 1 hour and 20 min after we arrived. Everyone has a bad night so we won't write Rosie's off our list.Special Features:
- Great Sunday LunchSuzanneDined on 5/11/2014Delicious food, great service and attentive staff. Our two grandsons loved their good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional service and foodGandEsmomDined on 5/10/2014Words cannot describe how pleased we were with our service and food. Our server not only treated my husband and I well, but treated our children just as well. The chef and our server were both very accommodating to our picky eater. In addition, not only did everything on the menu sound delicious, but everything we ordered WAS delicious. I would definitely recommend the grouper, and I'm not a chocolate cake lover, but the chocolate/peanut butter cake was scrumptious (but far too rich and large for one, and should be shared). Rosie's was serving several large groups the night we were there, but we never felt rushed or crowded. It's truly a wonderful restaurant all-around.Special Features:
- Gary's Birthday DinnerBirthdayCrew1Dined on 5/6/2014We came to Rosie's on Tuesday to celebrate my husband's birthday and they didn't disappoint. It all started with a friendly greeting by the the hostess, they seated us immediately and the hostess even remembered to wish my husband happy birthday....of course that made him feel pretty special. The service was very good, as usual, and the food was.......well my husband is still raving about the lamb chops. While he loved the present I bought him, he was especially impressed that I took him to Rosie's. It's his favorite restaurant now.....he calls it his neighborhood "golden nugget tucked in the woods". Thanks for making his birthday celebration so enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meeting friendscraigDined on 5/5/2014We met friends and had a great experience. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We got there early and had a glass of wine at the bar. The bar tender was delightful. This has become our favorite place in the area, always look forward to a great time. Craig MortonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Diners at Rosie'sCarolDined on 5/2/2014We had our first dinner here last week, and were very pleased with the atmosphere, service, and especially the food! We have already recommended Rosie's to our friends who live nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodretire10Dined on 4/30/2014Wonderful neighborhood restaurant. Delicious food and a great ambience. There are many wonderful choices. The hot mama bread is excellent. The stromboli is very tasty. The chicken marsala is very good. We always enjoy going there.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014I always enjoy Rosie's, everything on the menu I have tried is excellent. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rebrabDined on 4/25/2014Rosie's is always fabulous--one of our favorites. Can depend on everything being great whenever your go, and whether you are really hungry or just want something lite.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteLocalfavoriteDined on 4/25/2014We love the food at Rosie's! Homemade Italian keeps us coming back. The Momma's Bread as an appetizer is a must!Special Features:
- A Good DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014My husband and I had a good dinner and our waitress (Kathy) was fantastic. It was the best service we have ever had when eating at Rosie's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timerbrandonDined on 4/4/2014Great first experience at rosies. Came with my girlfriend, great food, great service, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like itTuscanyDogDined on 3/30/2014Have never been disappointed..and we are there frequentlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunday diningshelleymichiganDined on 3/23/2014Another lovely meal was enjoyed at Rosie's. We had a new waiter by the name of Corey. He was very good and new the menu well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2014My wife got to try the food at the Toledo wine festival and brought for my birthday. The food was the best Italian we have ever had. Thank you so much for the great experience. We will be back for that lobster mac & cheese!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter in from out of town.jannylouVIPDined on 3/21/2014Daughter in from out of town. Rosie's is one of her favorites. Had to wait;; standing room only. (typical for a Friday night; even with a reservation). Found one seat at the bar; bartender stopped long enough to go find us 2 more seats. Hubby finally got one too. Great service!!! And the Pomegranate Martinis are the best in town! Dinner on the patio was fantastic!, too! Love this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service and Awesome food!foodiDined on 3/21/2014My family took my mom to Rosies for her birthday! We had never been here before and were a little nervous. The service was fantastic!!! The food was amazing and the drinks were delicious. The prices were a little high, but for a special occasion, it was acceptable. Overall, outstanding night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.