1905 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rosemarinoditalia.com/
- Phone: 7032998906
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: off the menu selection (full or half pan)
A word from Rosemarino d’Italia
Rosemarino D' Italia offers a range of delicious and affordable italian dishes (appetizers, salads, homemade pasta, seafoods and kids menu) Family and kids friendly restaurant located at Mt. Vernon Ave. Alexandria VirginiaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rosemarino d’Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)great for outdoor dining (7)good for groups (4)romantic (3)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Cozy Italian Neighborhood DiningDenisioInKZooDined on 9/23/2014We went to Rosemarino d'Italia early because some in our party were flying home that evening after a family reunion of sorts. I explained to the owner that we wanted to have a family style dinner so that we wouldn't need to take time with menus. I preordered everything. The service was thoughtful, only communicating with me, staying in the background. The ambiance was similar to being in a centuries old restaurant in Florence that I ate at many years ago. The pasta was el denté, smooth as silk, fresh. The sauces were flavorful. My only complaint was that there was sauce left behind because there could have been more pasta. We will certainly will return when in the area again. I highly recommend this cozy neighborhood place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood jointOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Good service. The pasta was homemade. The mozzarella was also homemade. The staff clearly takes pride in their restaurant and it shows. Great patio to enjoy a great meal, great weather and great friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible NightSeviche4SevicheVIPDined on 9/17/2014Was visiting the DC Area on Business had a group of 20 people found Rosemarino on Open Table the reviews sounded great and it was. George and his team did a great job. We are family style my customers loved the food everyone left full and happy. Great Night would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Always deliciousOldTownDinerVIPDined on 9/6/2014The eggplant parm and homemade pasta is one of the best dishes in Del Ray. Such friendly service too!Special Features:
- Fantastic!CoupleafoodiesDined on 8/25/2014We had a great experience at Rosemarino d'Italia! Great service, and definitely a neighborhood restaurant with great service that makes you feel right at home. We will definitely be returning! Thank you for such great food!Special Features:
- Still need to iron out the wrinklesNovaDelMarvaVIPDined on 8/8/2014I really want to love this restaurant - I loved the predecessor in this space. However, Rosemarino's service isn't well paced or attentive - I've been left sitting for 20 minutes or more. Also, one pet peeve - charging for refills on sodas. Really?
- Alfredo unbelievably goodLarryDined on 7/26/2014I love good Italian food, the standards the kind served at the wedding in the Godfather. And the pastas are like that here. Simple, but complex tastes. I have now eaten there three times since it arrived on Opentable. Each time I was not disappointed. This time it was the pasta Alfredo that made the evening, Perfect in every respect.Special Features:
- Honest Italian Neighborhood FoodLarryDined on 7/18/2014We have been looking for good neighborhood Italian restaurant in the area, like you would find in Connecticut. Good traditional food at a reasonable price. Took a chance on this one when it was noted as new to Opentable. We were not disappointed. Food was very good, my saltimboca was wondererful., as were my friends veal dishes. We split a pasta, solo order, just a simple spagetti with tomato sauce and meatballs, and it was perfectly prepared. Service also was friendly and prompt. We ate outside and that was very pleasant. Inside was a little plain. As one my friends said, it was like places we ate in Connecticut, felt like family. Yes I will go back and you should try it too.Special Features:
- Too kid friendlyAlexDinerVIPDined on 7/17/2014Had a wonderful dinner that was spoiled by a bratty child and her checked-out parents. The food was so good but when it became apparent that child was going to be allowed to shriek (think really awful opera) and pound on table for the entire dinner, all we wanted to do was leave as soon as we finished the meal. Such a shame because the homemade pasta was incredible. I know it wasn't the restaurant's fault but I hope they realize there were several of us who just wanted out when the child's antics were not addressed by the parents. One waiter did attempt to distract the girl but he couldn't babysit her the entire meal and her parent just continued to ignore her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnfortunatewrktrvlfoodieVIPDined on 7/7/2014This restaurant is not up to the caliber of many other Open Table restaurants I have visited. I had a shrimp pasta dish and soup. The complimentary bread was stale, the soup was oily and the shrimp were WAY over cooked. Save your money and visit a restaurant in Old Town Alrexandria.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Rosemarino d’Italia reviews archive.