Edmonton, AB T5K 1X5Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rougelounge.ca/
- Phone: 7804825152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, Thursday & Sunday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 2:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Global, International, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lendrum
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Rose Bowl Catering Services mixes passion for food with an appreciation of the finer points of entertaining to make every occasion a delightful adventure for all five senses. Our team of talented professionals uncover extraordinary possibilities for any occasion. With 30 years of experience in the food service and hospitality industry, our team share a commitment to creativity and flexibility, designing unique food and drink presentations and services. We do it all: from the casual backyard barbecue to a formal, full-service dinner setting. Pair our fantastic menu with our event planning
- Entertainment: Monday: Open Mic Night $12 Gourmet Burgers, All You Can Eat Homemade Fries, $4 Pints of Yellowhead Beer Tuesday: Poetry Night Two New York Style Thin Crust Pizza & a Bottle of featured red or white wine $39.95 Wednesday: Comedy Night Mouthwatering 35 cent wings & $3 Yellowhead draft Thursday: Mixtini Thursdays $3.50 Create your own Martini Ladies Night. Groups of 3 or more ladies get 15% off in house dining Fridays: T.G.I.R.F Book your table in advance online! Saturday: Rouge Saturdays Birthdays, events, stagettes etc Sunday: Exclusive Sundays Book your private function with us
A word from RoseBowl/Rouge Lounge
RoseBowl Pizza & Rouge Resto-Lounge has been proudly serving Edmonton for over 30 years. Located in the heart of downtown, on 10111 117st. From the very first time you walk through our doors you're family; we are passionate about providing a unique customer experience every visit. Widely renowned for our Gourmet Signature Pizzas; which are slow cooked at lower temperatures to enhance the natural flavors of the premium ingredients. Launching our new summer menu with Chef Kevin Lendrum; our mouthwatering signature items will keep you coming back for more! We offer a unique and innovative approach to dining out every day of the week; featuring weekly live entertainment, poetry, comedy shows,and much more!! Enjoy our casual dining experience any night of the week with our friendly staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RoseBowl/Rouge Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great PizzaNightwing31Dined on 10/4/2013It has been a long time I feel since I've had a great slice of Pizza, and then I came to this place. Wonderful thick crust, tasty ingredients and tastes amazing while it's hot. Probably the best I've had in a while. The lounge/restaurant decor/design really wasn't to my personal preference, but I could see some people enjoying it. Having said that, I went there looking for a good pizza not to be entertained by art and design. Also, go there if you're looking for flavour and satisfaction, not for health reasons. I'll likely be back just for the pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza in Edmonton andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2013Best pizza in Edmonton and I have been all over the city of Edmonton for Pizza !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!ShanDined on 5/18/2013Quick to get a table for 5, great food and drink selection. Our waiter was hilarious and fun. Made our evening of celebration even better. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My friends and I love theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/4/2013My friends and I love the Rosebowl and are frequent visitorsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a total waste of time!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/28/2013We were out after an Oiler game and wanted a late night bite to eat. Not sure where we should go- and to insure we had a place to go, we went to our trusty Open Table App. A 1:30am reservation showed as being available at Rosebowl and figured heading here might be worth a 10 minute drive. Upon arrival it was pretty much empty except for a few patrons at the bar. We were soon greeted and told that they were no longer serving food. What a total waste of time. Why would a restaurant suggest making a reservation when they aren't even serving food? Very lame! FYI- I had to select a food rating to complete this review and I am only completing this review because Open Table sent me an email asking me to share my experience- so, here it is.
- I like the relaxed environment,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013I like the relaxed environment, the server was friendly and attentive, and the food was great!Special Features:
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013The overall experience was great, we were the only ones in there at 5 on a wednesday, the food was delicious waiter helpful and overall noise wasnt to over whelmingSpecial Features:
- I wasn't impressed when weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2013I wasn't impressed when we walked in! So there's two section of the restaurant and I wanted the restaurant area but was told there was a big party that night and pretty much took all the tables. So we had to stay in the lounge area. Considering I am 5 months pregnant, this was really uncomfortable! Also when I made reservation online, it didn't indicate whether it is for the restaurant or for the lounge. Wasn't happy about this! The food took so long to come out and the pizz I ordered was ok. Nothing special to remember about it! They should also play better music. Overall, won't be coming back and definitely won't be recommending it. Thank you.
- Food was great, atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Food was great, atmosphere was great, the only issue we had was that they didn't see our online booking, and so weren't prepared when our large group showed up. So the service was a bit slow because they didn't have the staff. It is a nice place but next time I'll be booking by phone!Special Features:
- The food was delicious butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013The food was delicious but the service left something to be desired, but it was fairly busy and Valentine's day so it was kind of nice to be left alone. I also ordered a pizza that was suppose to have meat on it but it was so good i didn't even realize they had forgotten it until I had already eaten most of it. I would definitely go back, everything on te menu looked delicious and I would love to try it out again!Special Features:
- Best Mistake!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2013We ended up at RoseBowl/Rouge Lounge on Valentine's Day by accident. We had never been, and thought we were going somewhere else. It was a great mistake. The service was fantastic, the food was delicious and the Valentine's Day ambiance was so nice. My husband and I will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- We had an early supper afterOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/12/2013We had an early supper after shopping and a matinee movie. Our server, Renee, was excellent. The food was also excellent. We had the shrimp in wonton wrappers and the artichoke cucumber dip to start, pizzas for our main course and deep fried banana split for dessert. The place was recommended by our daughter and she was right when she said the pizza is one of the best in town! We'll be back!
- What's in a name?DowntownDynaDined on 12/27/2012We enjoyed our experience, but I truly think the place has a bit of an identity crisis with the very confusing Rose Bowl/ Rouge Lounge persona. A single point of entry with clear signage of where you are entering would go a long way to avoid the constant awkward confusion from everyone who walks in being unsure of if they are in the right place or where they are supposed to go. Am I on the "wrong side"? Do we seat ourselves or will we be sat? Are we in the lounge or the restaurant? Being seated next to the door we heard a steady stream of confused chatter. The food however once we recieved it was lovely, and the service was warm as well. We will be back.Special Features:
- I've loved the pizza at theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012I've loved the pizza at the Rosebowl for 15 years! The Chef's mistake is the best!Special Features: