Rose of India
4847 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30341Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Rose of India
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 6783301525
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday & Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday & Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Rose of India
Rose of India: Dedicated to bringing the rich spices and diverse cooking styles of India to the people of Atlanta, GA. Rose of India serves up an electric menu of Indian Cuisine gathered from many diverse regions of India. Open for Lunch & Dinner, our unique menu features many different Curry, Tandoori, and Biryam dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rose of India reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Best Indian in BrookhavenJamesVIPDined on 6/26/2014The food is wonderful here and so fresh. Whether it was the Dal soup or the salmon curry I found each dish perfectly spiced to taste and served with great rice and vegetables. I will be back.Special Features:
- Colorful RosesFoodCriticDined on 6/6/2014Great food, however, no mint chutney, just tamarind. Owner even gifted us with tickets to a local festival ($40 value), guess he liked my ethnic outfit and our knowledge of the cuisineSpecial Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Rose of India reviews archive.
- Fabulous FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014My wife and I went to the Rose for the first time on Saturday. The food exceeded our expectations: chicken tikka masala, passanda, and tarka daal were all delicious. The service was very good and the people were warm and friendly. we look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great where it countsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/22/2013Not much to look at, the best usually aren't, but the food was great ! Very friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rose of IndiaRosanneDined on 11/10/2013Don't come here unless you want a VERY leisurely meal. There was only one friendly waiter for the three tables. The food was good but we had the unfortunate experience of having to listen to a table of six recall their internships.Special Features:
- Great food!ChrisVIPDined on 8/21/2013The place is not so nice looking, but the food is fantastic.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this place. Ive beenOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/4/2013I love this place. Ive been going for years now. The consistency of the dishes they serve is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good food, friendly service!SuzyedVIPDined on 7/17/2013We stumbled upon this place after finding our favorite Indian place was closed. The outside of the place leaves a lot to be desired...but inside was neat and clean, if not kind of dark but the tables were set very nicely. The young man who waited on us was very nice and attentive. The Chicken Tikka Masala and the rice were both very good. The popadum and Naan were delicious! All this was washed down with some nice cold Taj Mahal beer (the last two bottles in the place!) It is very far from our home in Suwanee, but if we were in the area again, we would definitely choose this restaurant!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing!! WeWondieVIPDined on 3/2/2013The food was amazing!! We loved it. The person who waited on us was extremely helpful , personable and friendly. He was great! We will definitely go back!!Special Features: