Rosalita's Roadside Cantina
180 RT 9 North
Englishtown, NJ 07726Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Rosalita's Roadside Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rosalitasnj.com/
- Phone: (732) 617-0099
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 11:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Rosalita's Roadside Cantina
Rosalita's Roadside Cantina is Mexican restaurant and bar featuring fresh Mexican food with an extensive selection of tequila, beer and margaritas. Our fresh Mexican cuisine, once only available in Mexico City, now available in New Jersey.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rosalita's Roadside Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- AwesomeClydzreviewDined on 11/14/2014It was a very good atmosphere for a large group of people, very accommodating! Friendly service, good food and very good drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Rosalita's Roadside Cantina reviews archive.
- Nice mexican!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014The food was good, hot and the service was excellent!Special Features:
- Not pleased at allCasperDined on 5/11/2014Went here for Mother's Day with a group of 10. When we walked in, were advised we can't sit down until the whole party was there. We had reservations at 4pm and our whole table was all setup and was ready but they wouldn't seat is as per the managers direction. I ordered the churasco steak which tasted like a rubber band. The food was not that good. Drinks are weird as well. Staff was very nice. I would not recommend this place. Jose Tejas is much better.
- Really Not GoodChuckDined on 5/11/2014Nachos with queso sauce out of a can, flavorless rice and black beans, flavorless pork, rubbery tortillas, flavorless beef. The drinks were good. The beer was cold. The server was super nice. Unfortunately the food was just plain awful. It's sad when Taco Bell has better tasting Mexican food than a real Mexican Restaurant. It's unfortunate because the decor is perfect and the drinks are good. Can't say that I will be back.
- Good value!ChileMamaDined on 5/11/2014My daughter brought me to Rosalita's for Mother's Day and we had the loveliest time! The food and margaritas were good for the price and the service was prompt, professional, and pleasant. The decor is fun and the background music was perfect for the ambiance. We plan to return again soon.Special Features:
- Excellent all aroundOceanGalDined on 5/7/2014Enjoyed this restaurant so much - stopped in for lunch and went back two days later with a group of friends. Plan to visit often!Special Features: