Rosa Mexicano- South Beach
1119 Lincoln Rd.
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Rosa Mexicano- South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rosamexicano.com/
- Phone: 3056951005x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jordan Marano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Regardless of your party size, Rosa Mexicano is the perfect venue to offer your guests a creative, upscale experience that few restaurants can match. We offer a full range of catering options: buffet stations, pre fixe menus, family style menus, passed hors d"oeuvres, etc. We also offer off-premise catering for groups of all sizes. For Large Party Reservations, please contact our Catering Manager, Sophie Ball for more details at 212.835.1740 or email@example.com
- Entertainment: On special occasions, we have guest musicians and/or mariachis present to heighten the festive atmosphere. Please contact the restaurant directly with questions.
- Special Events: Happy Hour at our Cantina Bar- Daily, 4-7pm . Half-price select cocktails and appetizers will make you very happy for much more than an hour.
A word from Rosa Mexicano- South Beach
Our newest Miami restaurant is located in the heart of South Beach in Miami at 1111 Lincoln Road in the architecturally striking new Herzog & de Meuron-designed building. Rosa Mexicano delivers authentic Mexican cooking in an accessible, stylishly festive atmosphere. Rosa Mexicano's menu features a range of award-winning signature dishes, including our Guacamole en Molcajete, in a traditional lava rock mortar. Described by Time Out New York as "green ecstasy in a stone bowl," it is prepared table side and served with house made chips, warm corn tortillas and condiment salsas. Rosa Mexicano is also known for the Frozen Pomegranate Margarita. For this vibrant city we’ve created a welcoming contemporary design, featuring a casually chic dining room with floor to ceiling windows and a travertine bar. Our patio area provides the perfect spot for al fresco dining and people watching.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rosa Mexicano- South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (20)hot spot (20)fit for foodies (19)great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (12)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (8)romantic (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Lincoln Road DelightBradyfoofyVIPDined on 10/25/2014We were pleansantly surprised last night at Rosa Mexicano-South Beach. We frequent Lincoln Road as my husband has his work there and over the years many restaurants have come and gone and we have tried many. We have several Mexican restaurant that we frequent so never thought of this one as a choice but located right outside the South Beach Cinema we decided to give it a try and so glad we did. We were greeted, served and serviced by friendly staff and our dishes were tasty and fresh. I highly recommend Rosa Mexicano when you are on Lincoln Road and looking for a fresh Mexican fare.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014We went with some friends that are vegetarians and the helper could accommodate the food for them. Great ambiance as well.Special Features:
- Delicious Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Our meal was outstanding. AC issues forced us outside (not our preference) and service was fairly slow. Guacamole was delicious but deceptively small in size. Traditional margarita and comp salsa were excellent. Would definitely return!Special Features:
- Great Margaritas!!!JPChadidDined on 10/11/2014Excellence food service and margaritas!!! Specially the margarita with don Julio tequilaI would recommend this to a friend.
- Rosa Mexicano the best spot in SoBeSteveVIPDined on 9/30/2014Ever since it opened its doors in South Beach, RM has been my very favorite place to done and to bring guests and visitors. Service is anyways impeccable, management is very attentive and accommodating. All things considered, RM is the best combination of what dining out should be in an ideal world, even in a highly competitive locale like South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High level of serviceValerieDined on 9/22/2014We went with 2 teenagers and all of having great. The guys done a very well service and the food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!TonytonDined on 9/20/2014From the moment we walked in to the when we left the service was outstanding. The presentation of the restaurant was very clean and modern but still felt cozy to sit down and eat and talk for a while. The food was amazing and the server knew all the items on the menu and was able to make a few suggestions and recommendations. Highly encourage people to go here, it's well worth it. At this time there is construction on Alton but don't let that deter you from sitting along the windows or from enjoying the outdoor eating space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tacos and Tequila!gayleza1Dined on 9/16/2014We had a Gilt City voucher as I had wanted to try this place. The restaurant had a separate Gilt City menu. There were plenty of choices on it and in addition we ordered the short rib entree. Food, although a bit pricy was delicious as are the tequila margaritas. Beautiful interior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great stuff!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Discovered this place by accident one night, what a find. Everything was wonderful, the chips & salsa, margaritas, unbelievable guacamole. I plan to go back on a regular basis. Highly recommend! Best Mexican food I have found anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tip Top ServiceBeccaDined on 9/4/2014Everything was delicious. I was amazed by the mahi bacon tacos. I generally don’t like truffle oil but it worked perfectly. There were so many layers of flavor, just crazy good. The staff was very attentive and (more importantly) knowledgeable about the way the food was prepared and drink pairings. It was really a stand out experience.Special Features:
- Exceptional consistencysoulfoodsisterDined on 8/31/2014We can now say that we've eaten at every Rosa Mexicano location. Over the past 10 years, this restaurant has maintained consistency. The margaritas are always exceptional as is the famous guacamole. We tried the shrimp ceviche for the 1st time and could have eaten a vat with gusto. We were sad to see the mole off the menu but understand the seasonal rotation of the menu and the complexity and time, mole takes to execute. We loved our dishes, the pork shank and grilled jumbo shrimp, and the scene was bustling and vibrant.Special Features:
- FISH TACOS!SavamikeyDined on 8/13/2014The fried fish tacos were absolutely phenomenal. I also tasted the chicken, and it was also tasty. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- beenthereDined on 8/8/2014Like always,love that place. Discovered Rosa in New York years ago .Quality hasn't changed.Special Features:
- AmazingIvanasDined on 7/28/2014I absolutely loved the restaurant reserved a table for 2 for my anniversary and they treated us amazing! Excellent service I will recommend it to everyone I know !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and servicelizelaVIPDined on 7/27/2014GREAT MEXICAN FOOD AND WONDERFUL MARGARITAS, NICE VIBESpecial Features:
- Hot Night in South BeachPeterDined on 7/7/2014Outstanding dinner in every respect. We tried a great variety of menu items; all delicious. Friendly, helpful service and a comfortable environment made for a fun and relaxing gastronomic adventure. A true jackpot selection for our single night in town during an overnight layover. The summer night was hot and steamy. The indoor vibe was great, and the cooling mojito didn't hurt either. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostess dishonestOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/4/2014Called to ask about World Cup and any specials. Was told the signature frozen pomegranate margarita was $7 from 12-7. Arrived 30 min early for OT reservation and told hostess. We were seated and ordered drinks. Noticed a specials menu on table and when ordering second drinks, asked waiter about the $7 drink. He said they were regular $. Hostess walked by & I asked about the $7 special. She said ask the waiter. From my seat in the restaurant, I called and spoke to the SAME hostess who confirmed those specific drinks were $7 from 12-7PM that day. We spoke to the waiter about this and paid the lesser amount. Next day I received an email from Open Table saying I was a no show. This was of course corrected. Otherwise, great food as usual!Special Features:
- The following 231 reviews are from the Rosa Mexicano- South Beach reviews archive.
- LeslieLeslieC42Dined on 6/29/2014Went during FIFA so fun. Looks like they added menu items that we tried instead of the usual and they were all good.Special Features:
- Excellent Service!smsvDined on 5/31/2014I was surprised by the good service which is really hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoutineBuffyDined on 5/30/2014Rosa Mexicano has suffered becoming a chain restaurant. It is a slightly upscale TAco Belle with liquor
- Blown AwayMrjefferooDined on 5/7/2014Came here on Wednesday night for dinner. Didn't have to wait for an outside table and service was on point. Our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable about the menu and the business, and very friendly. The food was on point. I ordered the chili-mango margarita; fresh and exotic. The guacamole was perfectly prepared for our table and the fish and chicken taco entrees were mouthwatering. All of this while being able to enjoy the ambiance of Lincoln road in SoBe made for a perfect date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing MexicanMikeMiamiVIPDined on 5/4/2014Great Mexican food. They also have a kids menu which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Mexican place on Lincoln RoadDinersaurusDined on 5/3/2014The Margarita Pitcher was great and the Guacamole was made at table fresh...could have been a little larger portion for 3 people. Prix fixe Cinco de Mayo menu was great. Not Tex Mex, but close to it. Service was great. Only problem was the front desk had no reservation from open table although I have email to confirm it. This isn't the first time a restaurant says there was no reservation through open table. Glad they could seat me as I had friends from out of town and they would have been very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best guacamole in the cityOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/29/2014Love this restaurant. they are known for their guacamole, which they prepare at your table.Special Features:
- Outrageously goodMattVIPDined on 4/11/2014Perfect food. Perfect service. Portions are bigger than NY locations and at better price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!isacortiDined on 3/27/2014I went to Rosa Mexicano before but never in South Beach, loved the experience, as always, guacamole is a must!Special Features:
- I have had better qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014I have had better quality food at this restaurant. Granted, this was my first time at this location, but we even found the guacamole without its usual pizzaz. The Baja tacos were so-so, but the Maji dish was very good and so were the carnitas. Overall, not an unpleasant experience, but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the positive side, theyGFMiamiDined on 3/21/2014On the positive side, they have a Gluten Free menu. On the negative, overall their food quality has declined somewhat. Their chips, for example tasted greasy. Service was OK.
- Friendly, excellent service!IdaluciaVIPDined on 3/20/2014Great guacamole, amazing fish tacos, authentic Sangrita to accompany one of 70 kinds of Tequilla, and delicious pork shank made this a memorable dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.BbvisVIPDined on 3/19/2014Rosa Mexicana is consistently good wherever you go. Don't skip the guacamole made at your table.Special Features:
- Good, high quality Mexican foodCTJohnVIPDined on 3/12/2014We had the obligatory table-side guacamole, pork tacos, and steak enchiladas, and everything was very good. Our waitress was excellent throughout.
- Delicious fish tacos and lotsVacationerVIPDined on 3/10/2014Delicious fish tacos and lots of great food for the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KLT88Dined on 3/8/2014Came for a late dinner after a movie. We choose to eat outside - not the best idea if you're just two people as the noise from the street can be pretty loud. The menu was extensive and the food was delicious and well-prepared. However, since we were rather late, the staff was rather busy closing down for the night. It was hard to get a waiter's attention. When I did, they were prompt and polite, though they did seem alittle distracted. All-in-all, will come again, just alittle earlier!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was tasty, but the $14FoodieVIPDined on 2/22/2014Food was tasty, but the $14 guacamole appetizer was an extremely small portion for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/26/2014Have been to other Rosa Mexicano (Brickell, New York) which are better. Very pushy service and wines by the glass not very good.Special Features:
- Creative menuSnowedininToledoVIPDined on 1/22/2014Not your ordinary tex-mex. Creative menu with tons of interesting fish, pork and other items. Decor is cool. By far the best place I've found on the otherwise tacky Lincoln Avenue pedestrian mall. Highly recommend the table side guacamole and the skinny margarita,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyHappyDined on 1/1/2014We enjoyed our meal totally. Started with guacamole one of the best I have had,,,,also the tortilla soup was yummy....veggie tacos not what u might think were awesome as were chicken tacos...we were too full for dessert..would return again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodrezwoodDined on 12/26/2013The portions are large. Food is very good. Service was too. Nachos were the best I've had in a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skinny DiningSebpVIPDined on 12/19/2013Rosa Mexicano South Beach hits spot of great modern dining. We had Tacos - vegetarian and carnitas - and this was by far better than any street Mexican flavor - with the benefit of low calories. I counted, our vegetarian dish has about 20 or so ingredients. Presentation was 5 star stellar - and service impeccable. The wait staff was so attentive to our need for extra spices and explaining what we were eating. We've been dining at Rosa for well over 7 years and will never stop - thanks to their menu inventions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all types of good.7544Dined on 11/29/2013Great food! Great drinks! Great service! What else can you ask for?Special Features: