Roosters Brewing Company - Layton
748 W. Heritage Park Blvd
Layton, UT 84041Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Roosters Brewing Company - Layton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://roostersbrewingco.com/
- Phone: 8017749330
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Peter Buttshardt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: At Roosters, we love the idea of parties and gatherings in general. Whether it’s a family and friend get-together, a celebration or a work party let our fabulous crew come to you. You would be surprised what we can do. We bring the Roosters' love with our plated to buffet-style breakfast, lunch or dinner options that range from hors d'oeuvres, delectable dishes or our mouth-watering desserts. Give us a call and find out your options. Our attention to detail will make your event the talk of the town!
- Private Party Contact: Christian 8017749330
A word from Roosters Brewing Company - Layton
In late summer 2005, Pete, Kym and the Roosters' fabulous crew introduced their vibe to Layton. From geographical, philosophical and culinary perspectives, the new location is just off what locals call "Restaurant Row." Roosters is Davis County's first and only micro brewery and boasts what is arguably the city's most unique menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Roosters Brewing Company - Layton reviews from OpenTable diners
- Must have group of 10+AnonDined on 3/7/2014I made a reservation for 2 using Open Table, but when I got to the restaurant they informed me that they do not accept reservations for groups under 10. We were seated after a 20 minute wait. The food is great, and they have a gluten free menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013Seated and served us in a timely manner. Food was great! Our group sat and conversed for 15 minutes or so after dinner and we didn't feel rushed to leave!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eatsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2013I have always liked this place, great food, great microbrews, and the service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rooster's is my favorite,749onthestickDined on 7/6/2013Rooster's is my favorite, "go to" restaurant when I want some good brew and comfort food.Special Features:
- Kinda disappointedjs721Dined on 5/17/2013I usually LOVE Roosters. Their food is normally top notch. Had several disappointments on this particular visit. Hopefully it was just an off night.Special Features:
- As always, Roosters providedutahtuDined on 2/16/2013As always, Roosters provided excellent service, food and drink. The best beer in Utah and the What-a-Crock is our favorite appetizer.Special Features:
- I love the ambiance and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/12/2013I love the ambiance and food at Roosters Ogden , but Roosters Layton just didnt compare. The ambiance didnt compare at all, and the food was pretty horrible. The only plus was the service.
- It took awhile to be seated,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/2/2013It took awhile to be seated, there was not enough staff to help in the seating process and there was a large confernce group there. After we were seated and ordered the people that had been seated and ordered after us were getting their food first. That is always annoying and frustrating. The chicken dish I ordered, was described with a caper sauce. There were no capers, and no sauce. When we asked the waiter about it, he said they crush the capers and then bake the chicken. The description sounded very tasty with garlic mashed potatos, but overall the dish was very bland. The resteraunt's decor was excellent and fun. I would give them another try.
- Great food, good beer, andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Great food, good beer, and great service. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great food. Amazing microbrew.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Great food. Amazing microbrew. Service is always great even when it looks busy.Special Features:
- We really enjoy going to Roosters.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We really enjoy going to Roosters. We usually go for supper but have been there for lunch. The pizza is good but the Salmon blackened is great. That is what I usually have. The service is always good.Special Features:
- Fish Taco's - my favorite.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Fish Taco's - my favorite. And try the mango ice tea!Special Features:
- Our last night of businessOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/12/2012Our last night of business travel, we ate at Roosters and had a wonderful experience. Our server was stellar and asked the bar to make a custom drink for me. It was a total hit and I ordered two more of the same. The hummus was delicious and we all enjoyed our entrees. A great experience!Special Features:
- Very expansive menu with friendlyIlikeithotDined on 10/26/2012Very expansive menu with friendly service. Popular spot in Layton with extensive beer domestic beer list. Highly recommend Roosters for any occasion.Special Features:
- After having recently returnedquilterDined on 10/26/2012After having recently returned from 7 days in Washington D.C., and trying out several eating establishments with varying prices and atmospheres, I was pleasantly surprised by our dining experience at the Layton Roosters. The ambiance was inviting, and I LOVED the fact that I could actually carry on a nice conversation with the people at our table. So often these days there is background music blasting and the acoustics are such that you hear everyone else's conversations from around the room. To tell you the truth, I don't even know if there was background music playing at all, and for me that is a positive!! The food was tasty and promptly served. Our server could have been more familiar with the menu, however.Special Features:
- After having reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012After having reservations much in advance I was expecting a decent table. The hostess attempted seating my date and I at the worst table in the establishment. At my request we were given a better table. The service was slow. We were seated at 7:15 and did not receive any food until almost 8:30. The drinks were fine but the food was very bland considering the price.Special Features:
- Went there for the first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Went there for the first time the food was great my date would say the same thing keep up the good work!Special Features:
- I liked the samon and I rarelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012I liked the samon and I rarely do from places like this. The beer was good and the waitress was good. The bus boy was impersonal and not very bright but hey, he's a bus boy ...Special Features:
- We arrived for the early birdOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2012We arrived for the early bird special on a Monday. Per the website, Prime Rib was available. Two of us ordered it and the server took the order back to the kitchen. About 20 minutes later the server informed us the Prime Rib was only available on Weekends. We had to reorder and it was another 30 minutes before our "substitute" dinners showed up. The other 2 dinners had been ready for probably 20 mintues because the salmon and chicken was very dried out. The Milano chicken had no flavor at all. We finished and then waited over 30 mintues for them to figure out the bills (3 times they screwed up it up). Overall, I was very disappointed and likely will not dine there again.
- Service was inattentive, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012Service was inattentive, food ran out of ordered request. Served instant mashed potatoes. Not a good experience.
- Good food and service, decent priceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2012Good food, good service, and reasonable prices. Exactly what I was expecting from a brewery. Will likely go again if I'm in the area, but won't go out of my way to make a trip.Special Features:
- I had the light pasta dish,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012I had the light pasta dish, can't remember what it is called, Kyms's something. It didn't have a lot of flavor, maybe its because it was light, but I thought it would have more flavor from herbs and seasonings. Everyone else loved their meal
- Even though the restaurantLittletonRKDined on 8/13/2012Even though the restaurant wasn't crowded, and a lot of employees were milling around, I was ignored at the hostess station for nearly 5 minutes. Once I was seated, my waitress was very good-unfortunately, the food was bland and unimpressive. I will not be returning.
- Almost a perfect placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012There is nothing bad at Rooster its one of my most favorite restaurants, and pub... Outstanding!Special Features:
- The waitress was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012The waitress was horrible. Luckily, the manager stepped in and made things right. Food was outstanding. We will try Roosters again.
- Good food, lack-luster serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2012Our server seemed distracted or uninterested in making sure we enjoyed our meal. She occasionally kept our drinks filled, and was nice. She asked if we wanted dessert then left and asked the next table before we even answered. The food was very good, however, my husband's chicken was very small and he left still hungry after eating his entire plate full. We brought another couple who had never been to Roosters before. They really liked the food and atmosphere. We'd probably go back and hope for a better server, but may just go to Corbin's next door, since we've always had exceptional service there. Good food, fun place, but didn't have top notch service.Special Features:
- We love Roosters it's oneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012We love Roosters it's one of our favorite places to go for lunch or dinner. This was our first time going for brunch and I have to say we were less than impressed. Though the potato, egg, and salmon plate was delicious their pancakes were awful! Not only did they come out cold they didn't come out with the fresh berries as indicated on the menu. We love their beer and dinner menu however we will not be going back for breakfast anytime soon. So disappointed.Special Features:
- We had a fabulous experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012We had a fabulous experience on Mother's Day for Brunch. Everyone was friendly, efficient and our food came up in good time. Even the children in our group were treated with great respect and friendliness.Special Features:
- Its a great place for Layton,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012Its a great place for Layton, on of the few places you can get a fresh brewed beer and decent foodSpecial Features:
- This resturant is very cleanOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/23/2012This resturant is very clean and the food was greatSpecial Features:
- I had heard a lot about thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/16/2012I had heard a lot about this restaurant from others and was frankly a bit disappointed with the food. It was nothing more than average at best. The service, however, was great.Special Features:
- Great service and very reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Great service and very reasonable breakfast pricesSpecial Features: