Room Service Restaurant Lounge
929 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Room Service Restaurant Lounge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.roomservicemia.com/
- Phone: 3057638330
- Hours of Operation:
Web Reservations are available for: Sunday-Monday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Tuesday-Wednesday: Closed Thursday-Saturday: 8:00PM-9:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Nelson Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Diondra Casarez 9519667768
A word from Room Service Restaurant Lounge
Miami"s fascinating new, experiential dining venue which mirrors the feeling of checking into a luxury hotel. Offering soulful American cuisine, signature cocktails and desserts. In the evening, the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with a DJ and french maiden servers. Room Service boasts and extraordinary selection of wines, champagnes and spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Room Service Restaurant Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Don't even think about itLacreidVIPDined on 10/26/2013The initial concept of the restaurant sounds really great. Execution, however, is not. The place is in an otherwise not nice stretch of the street close to SoBe's nicer area. We tried to order from the menu, and our (extremely inexperienced) server hesitated and came back after 10m with someone from the back who tried to switch our order to an "all you can drink" menu with 2-3 food options. The place was DESERTED at 10 pm, and the temperature was about 52ºF. We left.
- Menu not up to date, multipleDisappointedDined on 9/27/2013Menu not up to date, multiple items not available. Asked for shrimp penne and they substituted lobster for shrimp with no notice. Empty until 11 pm. Do not go before this time or you will be staring at yourselves. Only positive is good music but I can't comment on club/dancing part since we left after our meal.Special Features:
- What a way NOT to meet EXPECTATIONSElChorriDined on 9/19/2013Came to Miami for a "Team Meeting", & for a night out wanted to go to a nice dinner place with some nice "loungy" after dinner plan. All reviews pointed to Room Service. What an unexpected result. NO ONE there, other than US! The place was more of a disco where they "added" a dinner option. And then there's the pole dancing view... of course empty.... but certainly not our expectation of a "nice" restaurant and "miami" plan. The biggest deception of an over-sold place in South Beach (Do NOT believe on-line reviews!!!) Except this one of course.Oh! And almost forgot the fact that we ordered a $30 bottle and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bottles they "changed it" (without telling us) for a $150 bottle, fortunately we found out when the bill came in!
- Exellent food!JohnsonDined on 7/21/2013We had a early night menu with pasta and chicken and waffels.. Everything was superb quality!! A wonderful experience!Special Features:
- I had a great time and I willAcee361Dined on 6/22/2013I had a great time and I will be coming back again. Everything was set up very nice and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatgigiDined on 6/14/2013the staff was great, friendly, and provided quick service. nothing was ever an issue or too much for them. they made sure we were all comfortable and had everything we needed at our table. the food was yummy and not as pricey as everyone thought. GO THERE!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!ShaylaDined on 6/8/2013This was my first time at Room Service. Our server's name was Derek (sp?) and he was great! Very knowledgable, friendly, and had a smile on his face all night. The music was great and the food was delicious. We used a Living Social deal for 2 3 course meals and it was totally worth it! Kevin was also great to work with as far as booking and hosting us while we were there. Alot of places in Miami come across very elitist or snooty but we were treated very well. I would definately recommend Room Service for dinner or a lounge type experience. I will be returning the next time I'm in Miami! Thanks Derek and Kevin for the great service and for making my girlfriend's birthday a special one!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to hang outJenniliciousDined on 6/1/2013I took my sister there for her birthday and she had a blast we partied all night long the food was outstanding would deffinitley come back to do a date night!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Birthday ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/5/2013I went there for my bday dinner. I had the salmon with mashed potatoes and I must say it was great. Others in my party was not happy with their food. Some had the chicken, some had the lobster mac and cheese and neither was trilled. It's a great environment to be in. The energy is upbeat and the lounge is beautiful. Great to have dinner and parting after, a great combination. The main thing is the food could be a little bit better, but overall I enjoyed myself and see myself going back really soonSpecial Features:
- Very fun club/restaurant instone5324Dined on 3/2/2013Very fun club/restaurant in South Beach. Food was good and drink list was great. Around 11PM the restaurant switches over to a club so be prepared. Only negative I had was be sure to CHECK YOUR CHECK. I had to rush out to catch transportation and didn't have a chance to thoroughly check my bill. The next day I realized I was overcharged $30, but at this point I doubt I'll ever get it back.Special Features:
- The restuarant was freezingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2013The restuarant was freezing as they turned up the AC in anticipation of a crowd for the evening. The service was very poor and slow although the place was empty. The food was just ok at best. Would not recommend
- Service was slow. Waiter wasTheRawOnionDined on 2/23/2013Service was slow. Waiter was very attentive. Music way too loud, gave me ear pain.
- The food was great. Not enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013The food was great. Not enough people know about it, so it was empty. If it doesn't do well, the chef will certainly find another home. He was very good that night.
- Never again!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013I chose Room Service for my dinner party and I was very unhappy with the service. I believe there was one waitress and 25 hosts throughout the restaurant. It may be more of a club scene than a restaurant. Me, personally I would not recommend this to anyone looking to have a dinner party. They transition over to a club at 11pm which may be what all the hype is about. I didn't stay so I wouldn't know. The food could've been much better for the price. Overall I give it 2 stars.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013My experience was fantastic! I celebrated my birthday there and with the package, it was definitely a memorable and outstanding experience!Special Features:
- I had the worst experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2013I had the worst experience ever Friday night when me and a friend dined at Room Service. The place was empty when we arrived never never filled up. We were pushed out of our spot when 11 o'clock rolled around. The managers didn't do anything about just said that the spot is transitioning to a nightclub and our spot was for bottle service. Should of told us that at door. Food was horrible and drinks over priced. Will not be recommending this spot to anyone.
- Food great but sad at 8 pmFoodieVIPDined on 12/29/2012Food great but sad at 8 pm on a Saturday night, we were the only people there besides the helpSpecial Features:
- The service was rather slowBCW1908Dined on 12/21/2012The service was rather slow for there only being 2 other tables of patrons in the whole place. We asked for small plates to share our food and waited so long for them to bring them that our food was cold by the time they arrived. $17 drinks? I have lived in NYC and not paid that much for so called "signature" cocktails. Evidently, the drink menu had changed since they opened but nobody told our server because he was perplexed when we inquired about one of the new drinks. And I really did not appreciate them adding a 20% gratuity when it was not prominently displayed anywhere on the menu. We may return to see what the late night crowd is like but for the most part, this is merely a renovated CLUB BED with okay food and service.Special Features:
- room service was great. NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2012room service was great. Nice food selections and sexy atmosphere. the only draw back is being forced from your seat or table when the place "turns into a lounge". we had came for dinner and were enjoying our time there. as we spent 2+hrs. however were impolitely and aggressively forced from our seats as the lounge began to fill up and the music changed from sexy house music to club music. The Bartenders are FANTASTIC FLAIR bartenders and going there is worth it just for the fire showSpecial Features: