ROOM at Twelve
400 W Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
ROOM at Twelve
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.roomattwelve.com/
- Phone: 4044181250x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:30am - 10:30am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 2:30pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, American
- Executive Chef: JC Huerta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call restaurant sales for more information regarding ROOM doing food for your event.
- Private Party Facilities: ROOM has a private dining room that seats up to 12 people and a semi private dining area that seats up to 35 people. There is pre tax food and beverage minimum of $1,000 for dinner and $250 for lunch. ROOM also has two smaller semi-private areas that can hold up to 8 guests comfortably. There are no food and beverage minimums for these areas and are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Nash 7705506183x
- Entertainment: EQ Tunes on Friday night
- Special Events: ROOM can accommodate larger groups in the main dining room. ROOM also has banquet spaces in the hotel which can accommodate large groups up to 200 guests.
A word from ROOM at Twelve
One of the Top Ten New Restaurants of 2007 by Atlanta’s CitySearch.com, ROOM at TWELVE®, is conveniently located near all that is happening in Atlanta’s burgeoning downtown. Among its accolades, ROOM received a 3-star review by both The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Atlanta’s Creative Loafing, which stated ROOM is “the perfect modern hotel restaurant”. Paired with spectacular skyline views for al fresco diners and an intimate, alluring atmosphere for those who prefer the indoors, Room is Downtown’s dining destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ROOM at Twelve reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)great for lunch (7)special occasion (6)romantic (5)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Breakfast BeatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2014Breakfast was acceptable but no orange juice to serve! I would like to try lunch and/or dinner though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was just OKTK607Dined on 9/13/2014The service was ok at best. Our server was not very knowledgeable. The drinks were not anything spectacular. The good was average at best for the price. The selection of 90s R&B playing was dated and strange.
- Great FindtlamonteDined on 9/13/2014Found accidentally. Did not regret the choice. Marcus was our server. He was great. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch placeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/10/2014I had dinner and while the food was ok, it was not impressiveSpecial Features:
- What a let down!KbkingVIPDined on 8/6/2014My BFF and I went there on a special girls night dinner and were very disappointed. We are both big fans of the sister restaurants. The atmosphere is non-existent. The menu is odd and not very exciting. The ladies room was out of soap. The prices are high, which would have been fine if the restaurant was worthy. Valet was disorganized. I could go on and on... On a positive note, our server was super nice. I will stick with their other restaurants!
- good food horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014The food was awesome. But the service was super slow. They did not have any of the wines we wanted. One being Riesling, a common white wine I would assume most guest would enjoy. Then the wine we ordered did not come out together. One showed up after our appetizers and the other with dinner. We were in town for business and we were just looking to try something new. Very unhappy with the experience.
- Had never heard of it...BigUnitBCDined on 7/1/2014I have a couple clients downtown Atlanta and one of them suggested it for a business lunch it is attached to a hotel in a very nice place not crowded it all and they have valet parking in the parking garage to the to the hotel... Also seems like a very nice upscale hotel they have an upscale lobby and the restaurant hostess station is right next to it... They will validate your valet parking... It is an upscale quiet place for a business lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 434 reviews are from the ROOM at Twelve reviews archive.
- Romantic FeelfoodisgoodDined on 6/4/2014My wife and I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend. It has a nice feel to it, and the wait staff were very friendly. Their menu had an impressive variety, as I ordered the filet mignon and my wife order pecan crusted trout. I requested my steak medium rare, but it came out on the medium to medium well side. Nevertheless it was still quite tender and enjoyable. My wife absolutely loved her trout. We also ordered the chicken empanadas as an appetizer, and they were probably the best thing we had the whole night. It's going to be expensive, but it's not a bad spot for a romantic dinner on a special occasion. They have valet parking and will validate it if you are eating at the restaurant.Special Features:
- Not Cracked Up to be...ehhhhDined on 5/31/2014Apparently they don't offer a chef's tasting menu even though their website showed it... the tasting menu was quickly removed after I mentioned it to the F&B Manager. They ran out of creme brulee, even though I was told they would have it... The family sitting next to us was CLEARLY not happy with their visit. Sad, really because it was supposed to be an awesome dinner for my wife's birthday.
- Excellent ExperiencePerfectSaturdayNightDined on 5/17/2014I took my date to Room at Twelve this past weekend and the experience was top-notch from beginning to end. I received a phone call earlier in the day confirming my reservation. Upon arrival, I was quickly seated in a secluded area of the restaurant and was provided with great pre-meal service until my date arrived. I was very surprised that it was not busy being a Saturday evening in Midtown. This ended up being perfect because we did not have to yell at each other while enjoying dinner. The waitress dimmed the lights over our table as we enjoyed dinner and wine. She was not overly intrusive, yet was very attentive to our needs. Overall great experience and we will definitely return for more romantic evenings such as this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchDrBopDined on 5/11/2014The hot food was not hot, not even warm. The gravy for turkey and pork loin was cold. The menu for the brunch was very limited in comparison to other restaurants (Chequers, 102 West, Eleven, etc...). Our server was poor. We had to asked for plates and refills. Other servers were observed to be meeting the needs of their guests.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJalinClay123Dined on 4/26/2014This is a great restaurant for a romantic date or special group occasion. It is very quiet and they have an exquisite taste in music. For larger groups they have sectioned areas that are surrounded by beautiful white shear drapes. Their food is delicious, and the servers are very nice.Special Features:
- Food was great BUT......DAG1957VIPDined on 4/23/2014We were there as a group from work and we waited almost 40 minutes for our food. That's just unacceptable when it comes to dealing with a lunch crowd. The food was excellent but unfortunately we had to rush through it to get back to work. We won't be going back for any group events.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchMikeDined on 4/20/2014A part of the Concentric Restaurant Group, this ranks with the best! Arrived for a brunch and found the ambience relaxing; with great decor. We were greeted by a friendly hostess, who seated us and immediately had our server come over. When our placed orders arrived, the presentation was beautiful and, needless to say, quite delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/13/2014I went to this restaurant, because we stayed at the hotel. The food was so good, that my husband and I ate here several times in a 3 day period. I highly recommend eating here.Special Features:
- Great Group LunchPB2013Dined on 4/1/2014We had a working lunch for 8 people and the set up was perfect. Nice table set-up, quiet section and great food and service. Great location for lunch meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperiencepadisammyDined on 3/22/2014My son and his girlfriend came for Prom. The waitress who was new and uncomfortable. The Salmon that was ordered was awful, it had a very strong fish taste and smell. I told them they should have sent it back, but being that they are young, they didn't want to make waves. I just thought you should know as this restaurant should have been upscale.
- Medicore Expensive SteaksBestATLsteaksDined on 3/15/2014We had really been built up about the quality of this steak house. The atmosphere was nice, especially the outdoor patio with the woodburning fireplace. However, the quality of the steaks was mediocre compared to other nice steak places in Atlanta. The prices were extremely high for not enjoying the meat anymore than we did.I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasantly surpriseHappycoupleDined on 2/15/2014I took my wife to this restuarant before going to a nearby concert. We chosed this location because of the close proximity. We had reservations and was sat down right away. We were a little concerned at first because of limited menu being offered that day. I ordred the filet and the lobster tail and my wife ordered the snapper. Both meals came out in a reseonable time and was still hot as if it was just prepared. We both enjoyed our meal and totally cleaned our plates for the first time in our dining experiences. We had a waitress that was very pleasant and attentive but not overbearing. Overall the food was very good as well as the service and we will be returning to try some of the other options on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong decisionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We showed up for a 9:30 reservation and it took them 15 minutes to even acknowledge that we had arrived at the front. The service was pitiful. I understand that it was valentines day, but there is no excuse to have an appetizer arrive before we had even gotten our drinks delivered. A glass of wine is pretty simple. The food was good, but not what you'd expect from a limited menu. I will not be returning.Special Features:
- Too loud for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/29/2014Decent place. A bit of a bare feel to it and too loud to conduct any meaningful conversation. Food was acceptable, although the menu was a bit narrow. Good sushi to start.Special Features:
- Awesome staffSusanRVIPDined on 1/22/2014The Twelve really pays attention to the little things to make the dining experience very enjoyable. They were attentive but not intrusive. The food was very good and no problems with our orders. I will certainly be going back!Special Features:
- Least Favorite Concentric SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013We were not as happy with this Concentric restaurant as we were with Parrish and 2 Urban. We were also not happy to learn about the $55 per person prix fix, limited menu when we arrived rather than before. At least they allowed us to deconstruct the menu and pick less items if we desired. The clientel was less than desireable as well, but that may have been a result of it being New Years Eve. All in all, I would rate this experience as disappointing.
- Girl's Day OutGirlsdayoutDined on 12/6/2013For our quarterly Girl's Day Out, we decided to try The Twelve Restaurant. The food was excellent. The room was quiet so we were able to talk and enjoy each other and our meal. We all agreed to come back soon. Thank you Twelve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $35 TV Dinner for ThanksgivingJackVIPDined on 11/28/2013Yes, that's what we both said when they brought out our $35 Thanksgiving meal. None of it was any better than you'd get with a TV dinner. And it was less food that you'd get with a Hungry Man. We'll never return to this restaurant..
- This was a perfect place tolamby1Dined on 9/14/2013This was a perfect place to celebrate out 40th wedding anniversary. Our waiter even sang to us, which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great after the gameNBG1Dined on 8/31/2013Despite game day delays and chaos the staff provided our large group with great food and made our late night dinner fun! They always do. Thanks Twelve Roll TideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's not ketchup in my burger!ChancedIt1Dined on 8/24/2013I ordered the Room Burger well done. I added no ketchup to the burger (I don't like it!) I showed the waitress that the burger was bleeding. She apologized. The manager came out and said it was the lighting at our table, because when he took it to the chef and looked at it, they could see it was just ketchup. Really, do I look like I was born yesterday? When does a burger get prepared with ketchup in the middle.. Like I said I did not add ketchup.Special Features:
- Good food, not worth the experienceKatieVIPDined on 7/6/2013The restaurant was dead. I was unsure if it was due to the weather (rain) or time (7:30 - seems like typical busy dinner crowd time for a Saturday night) or location ("midtown" - but located within a residential high rise). Food was all good. We opted more towards the steakhouse entrees than any of the sushi. Service left a lot to be wanted, especially when we had a $300 bill to show for it. I guess it's good that I saved money by excluding my second glass of wine that never arrived with my dinner when ordered.Special Features:
- best kept downtown secretOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/19/2013generous sushi portions, tasty, unusual cocktails, classy, stylish understated room with great view of the people walking by beef lettuce wraps were hearty/refreshing, seafood fondue - creamy, delicious and full of seafood - plenty to share, the filet mignon - tender, luscious mashed potatoes A little change you would like to make on a menu item? no attitude We saw large groups dining here, happy and comfortable in their seating arrangements;the people socializing at the bar also were having a lively time - easy decision to eat here two nights in a row, and although we, a family with foodie kids, were at ROOM for a different experience - there was ROOM - no pun intended - for all of us, without encroaching on anyone else's experienceSpecial Features:
- Slow serviceFunluv40Dined on 6/16/2013The atmosphere in the restaurant was very nice; however the service was extremely slow. The restaurant was essentially empty but it took a very long time for us to receive our food. The manager did note the time delay and that a couple who came in and ordered after us received their food first. She proactively offered us two desserts free of charge which was appreciated. The sushi was mediocre but the entrees (salmon and pork chop) were very good. I would not recommend this restaurant for families. The atmosphere is more suitable for adults. We celebrated Father's Day here but won't be back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Excited to call this home!MelissaDined on 6/16/2013I just closed on my condo at Twelve Centennial, so I was showing off my new place to my family for Father's Day. We ate at Room, and my family was blown away with the ambiance. They thought the prices would match the rest of the building and location - swanky, but they were pleasantly surprised to find the very reasonable menu prices. My mom is all about the ambiance - and she LOVED every bit of our dining experience. Needless to say I will be a regular here - the location is extremely convenient, great food, affordable, and did I say the ambiance is great?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A for AmazingWishIhadmoreRoomDined on 6/7/2013I had an excellent time at room! The food was well prepared, my waitress was kind and prompt! I enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely recommending it to others and I will be back for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchLumaVIPDined on 5/21/2013I had the best buffalo chicken salad ever this week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRUNCHlad5Dined on 5/12/2013Very good Mother's Day Brunch. Table-side service was prompt and curteous. The food service was slow, but the place was very busy. The food was good and enjoyable. The valet service was overwhelmed - they should have been better prepared for the busy day. Overall an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- eh...radianceDined on 5/12/2013The first time I had breakfast here it was great. This time I wasn't impressed with the food nor the service. I understand it was Mother's Day but that's no excuse for shabby yet expensive food. It's kinda hard to mess up bacon but they managed to serve me old bacon in addition to tasteless fruit.
- Mothers day brunch nothing special.MichaelDined on 5/12/2013Chose this location to take my wife to for Mothers day brunch. We arrived to an almost empty restaurant 15 minutes early. When the hostest greeted us we were told we can seat you now but you will have to order off the breakfast menu. If you wait until your reservation at 11 then we can give you the brunch menu. Since not all in our party wanted breakfast we chose to wait. Why since all the food is made to order we could not be seated with the brunch menu I will never understand. Then comes the menu. It was their typically brunch menu. I ask for the special mothers day menu they talked about on the open table website that lists what sounded like several excellent items not normally on the menu. I am told no special menu.Special Features:
- We were looking for a niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013We were looking for a nice dinner before heading to a show at the Fox Theater. We were running late & arrived at the restaurant with only an hour and 15 minutes before the show started. We called in advance to let them know we were going to the Fox Theater at 8 pm, and they assured us that it wouldn't be a problem. True to their word, we were in & out in only about 40 minutes. The hostess had informed our waiter before we arrived about our deadline. We were seated promptly, & our waiter was ready to serve us our drinks immediately. They brought us bread, and before we were finished with it, our dinner was served! The bread was ok, but we loved our dinner. We both had the hanger steak in red wine sauce with broccolini and mashed potatoes.
- Great food and service. ThisOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2013Great food and service. This place needs to be discovered as it was very quiet on the two nights I was there for dinner.Special Features:
- Top qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2013Ate dinner here twice during our recent stay and both meals were delicious. I had the salmon one night and the filet the other night. Both were outstanding.Special Features: