139 Acorn St
Providence, RI 02903Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 4013510270x
- Hours of Operation:
Dining room hours:
Mon-Thurs 4pm - 11pm
Bar hours 4pm - 1am
Fri-Sun 11am - 11pm
Bar hours 11am - 1am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Spanish, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Romeo's Kitchen
Mediterranean fused with SpanishContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Romeo's Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great new optionScottfromAttleboroDined on 7/11/2014Romeo's is a great new restaurant up The Hill. It offers an extensive menu providing an option for tapas or entree dining. The mussels in curry sauce are simply amazing (worth a second trip all by themselves) and everyone loved their entrees. Nice, Spanish-themed decor, but it was hard to get a feel for the atmosphere as it was a slow night. I hope word spreads, because this is a great non-Italian alternative with great food on/near Atwells Ave. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great new space on the hill!LittlestarDined on 7/11/2014This was a great experience for restaurant week. We will return to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep it a secretlauraVIPDined on 7/6/2014We loved this beautiful restaurant so much we don't want to tell anyone about it! The food was outstanding and the atmosphere just what we love - very European and classy. We love that they offer tapas for those who don't have huge appetites.Special Features:
- Excellent foodlumpyDined on 6/14/2014The night we were there - it was noisy because of a party or function. However, the food was excellent and my husband and I will return sometime this summer.Special Features:
- Comfortable dining.GrizzDined on 5/31/2014Overall very pleasant experience. The food is excellent. Pleasing to the eye as well as to the palate. The food and drinks are a bit pricy, but in line with all of the restaurants on "The Hill". The service was exceptional. Our sever Michaela did a wonderful job. Jaime Lynn behind the bar is a real asset, as she is fun and professional!Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Romeo's Kitchen reviews archive.
- Not so great.....BeachGirlRIDined on 5/10/2014Ordered grilled pork, beans and rice. Pork was fatty and tough, refried beans were cold. Salad was wilty and overdressed. Think they need to decide whether they want to be an Italian or Spanish restaurant. Being both might work in the suburbs, but here in Prov with so many good choices for food and more sophisticated diners, a restaurant has to decide on a cuisine and excel or they fail. With so many Italian restaurants, I would recommend they go with Spanish Tapas and upgrade the quality of food. I would love to see a Dali (Cambridge, MA) menu and qualoty food in this space. The decor is nice, basically the same as when it was Adesso, and the waitress was very attentive.
- Superb new restaurantEatoutDined on 5/10/2014We had an outstanding meal and Romeo's Kitchen. We shared four Tapas and a Risotto. Everything was delicious. We especially enjoyed the Stuffed Red Pepper dish and the Eggplant with Portobello Mushroom dish. They were unique and very tasty. The risotto was one of the best I've ever had. All in all a GREAT new restaurant in Providence. Also the portions (even the Tapas) were very generous. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.