Rojo Mexican Bistro - Partridge Creek
17430 Hall Road Suite R102
Clinton Township, MI 48038Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Rojo Mexican Bistro - Partridge Creek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://rojomexicanbistro.com/
- Phone: 5864053603
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 Pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Timmothy Budzinski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Dominic 5862264110
- Entertainment: Live Music Thursday - Saturday
A word from Rojo Mexican Bistro - Partridge Creek
From the moment you walk into Rojo Mexican Bistro, you will be struck by a contemporary ambiance you won't find in other Mexican restaurants. The lush color red accentuating the décor evokes subtle hints of the famous "latin" passion and prepares you for a tantalizing south of the border dining experience. Rojo provides a great meeting spot for all. Soft lighting, rugged stonework, and vast greenery creates a intimate environment to enjoy the company of your family and friends! Rojo allows you to escape the suburban grind and takes you away on an exotic Mexican culinary adventure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rojo Mexican Bistro - Partridge Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Taco $Twosday.TwosdayDined on 6/3/2014I would/do recommend Rojos to friends for the great prices on good food. Very reasonable. Your nickname box requirement is rediculous. Please make it optional or delete it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Taco TuesdayDmjefferyDined on 5/20/2014Will continue to eat here for years to come. Great deals during the week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok. Music TOO loud!Jude1Dined on 5/16/2014Our waitress was very good. Our food was done to order and had good flavor. I would definitely recommend the food.However, the music was way too loud. I had to yell at the person next to me and at the waitress to be heard. We asked for the music be turned down and they did this but it was still loud. When I go out to dinner with friends or family, I want to be able to have a conversation. We left ASAP after we ate and went elsewhere.
- Love this place but...foodiefunDined on 5/15/2014The music and lights have become too clubby, taking away from the food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DocsordersDined on 5/11/2014Basic Mexican. Service is poor. Had guacamole cart sitting by table which was dirty and an eye sore. Great ambiance. Didn't clear table, even. Clear table when walked by. Fish tacos pretty good out of everything had.
- Waitresses wear their hair down?iceicebabyDined on 5/8/2014SO I love sitting at ROJO's bar and ordering food. The bartenders are fast, remember your drinks, and are social. Never have I sat in the restaurant until this week. First, I am grossed out by the fact that all the waitresses wear their hair down!!!! And I mean their are some matted looking weaves in there too. I was shocked. What bothered me most about my service is that I tried to do the waitress a favor by putting in our drink and appetizer order in right away, and instead she forgot one of our drinks, forgot to put in the appetizer order, and when she came back from all of that it looked like she had a makeup session because she had on a new shade of terribly bright red lipstick on that wasn't on before! WTH!Special Features:
- Buy One Get One 50% off.RojoreviewDined on 5/5/2014We visit Rojo's quite often, but we were disappointed when the Buy one get one half off Monday did not apply to the Monday of Cinco De Mayo. Because it was a holiday of sorts, they felt they didn't need to have a special. Food is always good, but a little pricey. Sounds like it's all about the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodkateDined on 5/5/2014The food was amazing the people were entertaining. Theservice left something to be desired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taco Tuesdays are a hit!DmjefferyDined on 4/22/2014I love Rojo and love their Taco Tuesday even more. What could be better than $1 tacos? The only thing is you have to purchase a drink with your order, even if you order an appitizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To bad it closedAnthonyDined on 4/17/2014The food was rather good here and I thought it was a great place for happy hour or even a causal meal. Found out they closed a couple months ago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food blah. small portionsbirthdayboyDined on 3/29/2014food blah. small portions . overpriced. expected more . good service
- Nice daily specialsTonyDined on 3/19/2014We went on a Wednesday and had their Fajita special. Food was very good and reasonable prices. Looking forward to returning to try out their taco Tuesdays!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rojo PartridgeRjjrco2Dined on 3/15/2014Was there about a year ago - service/food was very good, this time around took 20 minutes for server to ask us if we wanted water/chips...after about 25 minutes got chips and drink order in, placed food order at that time...ordered guacamole table side, was little slow getting there, and when food came out multiple plates were either cold or at best luke warm, sent 1 plate back to rewarmed and it still came back only luke warm, manager on duty did customary check and I expressed my concerns, he then sent us a comp appetizer and took 2 drinks off tab...DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPPENED IN A YEAR BUT THEY NEED TO FIX...saw multiple open tables and at this location (in a very popular mall) do not understand why they are not rocking it
- Rojo GoSergeant82MuchDined on 3/7/2014The food was good, the service was good and the ambience is very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service-poor foodBabybluesDined on 3/1/2014The food was not good at all. The taste was bad. I had enchilidas and they were not good at all. The chips and salsa....yuck. The salsa had a bad poor flavor. I was really disappointed as I had 4 of us go there for my husbands birthday. Waste of money.
- Great food!DmjefferyDined on 2/28/2014Table side guacamole was excellent as well as the entrees we ordered. Management was very nice and attentive as well as the waitstaff. Will definitely dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- table side guac awesomeJWtroyDined on 2/28/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meals but in particular loved the table side guacamole. Would come back just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuv2eatoutDined on 2/14/2014We dined here on Valentine's Day and were hoping for a fun night out. The drinks & food were good but unfortunately the service was horrible. When we finished eating our waitress dropped our bills off but never asked how everything was or if we wanted anything else. We still had full drinks but she never came back to the table or cleared any of the dirty dishes. The whole time we sat there finishing out drinks she sat across the room rolling silverware & eating a sucker and never once came back to check on us or clear the rest of the dishes.
- Noisy VisitCigiDined on 2/2/2014I wish more restaurants would stand up and limit times for when young kids can some in. This is not a "traditional" family spot and when I go to dine, I want it to be quiet and not have to listen to someone's screaming kids while trying to eat and the parents being too rude to leave or go someplace with the child and quiet them down. I would never let my kids have a screaming epsisode and if they acted up, we quickly went for a chat and they were told to behave or we would leave, as that wasn't proper behavior. The enchilda sauce was a bit heavy on this visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mexican Bistro??FrequentDinerDined on 1/25/2014Way over priced food and drinks, horrible quality food, had the chunky beef burrito.. Was like $14.99.. The beef was extremely tough & fatty. I won't be returning. I've given the place three chances...... Will not return ever!!!
- First TimersMomofboysDined on 1/24/2014This was our first visit to Rojo. The waitress Was very helpful. Drinks and food were great. Highly recommend the guacamole! Made at the table and delicious! We will be back and next time we may bring the kids. I hear they done free with adult purchases on Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great exprienceJimBDined on 1/11/2014This was the first time dining at Rojo's and the experience was great. We invited my wife's son and girlfriend who were visiting from Ohio. The food was great. My drink was not correct and the waitress whisked it away and replaced it cheerfully. The service was outstanding. I'd recommend it heartily. JimBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a chompMcw56Dined on 1/3/2014I went here on a first date and was not disappointed. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The drinks were a bit pricey, but not awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- broken glassSannnnnDined on 12/31/2013Well, unfortunately it took our waitress an hour to bring me a water after our martini and margaritas came. I had to ask another waitress for it. When our waitress came with the glass of water, the glass was completely cracked down one whole side. A huge break in the glass. I cut two of my fingers. When management approached us all she was holding a clipboard. She asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital. I of course responded that I needed a bandaid because I was bleeding. My waitress returned with a bandaid. We all paid our bills and left. It was an embarrassing experience. Not to mention the coldness and rude approach of the manager. I don't think we will be back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScatteredVandyVIPDined on 12/28/2013The wait staff seemed a little scattered. Not sure if it was lack of training or just too busy.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed it!! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2013I really enjoyed it!! The food was great. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. I will for sure be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late nightRobertDined on 11/10/2013We shared great table side Guacamole and some great chicken tacos. Food is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okRealfoodmamaDined on 11/9/2013I chose this restaurant after a friend recommended it. The service was fine, but the food was mediocre at best. Our chips were stale, the salsa was salty and rather "blah". Both my husband and I felt that the sauces on our food had a "canned food" type of taste. Beyond that, the chicken in my husband's enchiladas was dry. We were satisfied with the rice and beans on the side.
- Lunch with friendsskb0522Dined on 11/9/2013I met friends for lunch and have had great food/service there before. So I suggested Rojo's for this lunch. We have the tableside guacamole. We asked for mild/medium leaning more towards the mild side. It was very spicy and I like my mexican food medium. We had one of our friends not eat it because it was too spicy.Special Features:
- HonestydonnieDined on 11/8/2013Yes, honesty. I mistakenly either dropped my charge card or left it on the table and did not discover it missing until the next morning. I called my charge card company who put a hold on the account until I was able to call the restaurant later in the morning. Bill, the manager had it and held it for me until I arrived around lunch time. Thanks and of course I will be back.
- Good Mexican FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2013Salsa and chips are great. Food tasted good, but not given much for the price. If I was at a higher end restaurant I would be more willing to pay those prices for the amount of food - but this feels like an overpriced family restaurant. I hear there are BOGO specials on Monday nights and I would be more inclined to come on a day like that. Large tequila menu, but again, not given much for the amount charged.Special Features:
- Service could not have beenNicknameDined on 10/12/2013Service could not have been better. Char was a great waitress. Food took a long time to get to our table. The food however was not worth the price. I had beef fajitas, it came with exactly 3 peppers. My son, who ordered the same dish, had twice as much beef, and lots of betters. The beef bland.
- DelisciousRobertDined on 9/28/2013Table side guacamole was excellent. Shared Fajita's. Great service and delicious food.Special Features:
- Loved RojojwestDined on 9/21/2013I headed my " Will you.. be my Bridesmaid" party at RoJo's. The place is so nice, but the food not so much. I recommend this place to meet up for drinks. Their Margaritas were awesome!! Food was too salty, and small portions for what your paying.. I expected there to be some more food. But my over all experience was great and I would go back destiny for drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the rest?TifannSDined on 9/20/2013Food and drinks were good, service was great, but portions were lacking. My husband and I ordered tacos and (mine lobster, his beef) and both portions were quite small. My margarita was rather pricey for the small size, however, the food prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special.MissyDined on 9/20/2013I ordered a wet burrito. Nothing special, food was barely warm when it got to the table. Taco Bell might taste better.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2013The food was ok, the service not good at all. The girl disappeared for a long time. We wanted to leave, but she wasn't around to get our bills, let alone another drink.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundmbfromCTDined on 8/16/2013First time at Rojo. Food was excellent and our server Shaun was the best. I've been recommending your place to quite a few friends. Thanks so muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too saltyJenJenDined on 8/4/2013My food was so salty I could barely eat it.i got the lobster tacos. I ordered them because I had them at the Rochester location and they were awesome. My friends scallop tacos were mushy.
- Great waiter!! Great Ambiance!!TellDined on 7/27/2013I love Rojo!! The waiters and waitresses really go out their way to accommodate you! The environment is nice. The people are nice and I enjoy coming here!!Special Features: