356 Chestnut Hill Ave
Brighton, MA 02135Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://roggies.com/
- Phone: 6175661880
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 1:00am
Delivery and Take Out 11am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Eddie Cruz- Ismael Reyes- Wilmar Rios and Fransisco Zapata- 20 Year Tenure!
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our Kitchen is Open 11am to 2am daily- we can supply from basic subs (Italian)- to Pizza's- Full dinner menus- 3 to 6 foot Subs- this is both for on premise and delivery!
- Entertainment: Tuesday Nights in our private room we have Open Mic
Wednesday Nights we have Trivia Night come early !
Thursday Nights we have Karaoke!
Monday thru Sunday we always have live entertainment- Check on line for details of Call- this includes DJ's- Acoustics- Bands from 1 piece to 3 piece!
We also Have Rights to UFC Fights- International Soccer-ESPN Deportes- FSC(+)- NBA-NHL-NFL- and all College Sports!!!
We also have theme nights! Sunday after Super Bowl is Western Night!!
- Special Events: UFC FIGHTS
ALL PROFESSIONAL AND COLLEGE SPORTS
OPEN MIC TUESDAY NIGHTS
WED ARE TRIVIA NIGHTS
THURSDAYS ARE KARAOKE NIGHT
ALWAYS HAVE LIVE MUSIC
A word from Roggies
Roggie's Brew and Grille offers a full menu with all of your favorite bar snacks - Including subs, sandwiches, pizza, salads, pasta, seafood, Mexican, appetizers and vegetarian. Watch all of your favorite sports teams on 18+ flat screen TV's while sipping select $2.00 beers, or choose from our 50+ beer and cocktail list. You are welcomed to view all games while experiencing our super fun atmosphere and our patrons are known to have an epic time. During the day we serve a full lunch and breakfast menu while the dining room is a bit more low key. All ages and walks of life love Roggies and so will you!! Don't miss out on our Tuesday Open Mic Nights, Wednesday Trivia, Thursday karaoke, and all games on the weekends. Private events are always available. Come see why Roggie's is a staple of Boston and experience the best bar menu and sports bar in the Hub.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Roggies reviews from OpenTable diners
- What we expected.KL24VIPDined on 4/6/2014We recently went to Roggies for lunch on a Sunday. We were two of only four people there so service was great. As a sport bar located near Boston College we weren't expecting a fine dining experience so we weren't disappointed. The appetizer platter was extremely bland but our entrees, Lobster Roll and Pastrami Burger were pleasant surprises. A few entrees of breakfast came out that looked really appetizing. Just beware, this is a college bar, it has a subtle stale beer smell and wobbly chairs, may not be great for a family outing. Do however, consider their pizza take out, its delicious!Special Features:
- Improving, but service needs workJjjjjVIPDined on 2/21/2014Roggies has noticeably improved their service. However, our server disappeared halfway through the meal. I went up to find her but could not. Very frustrating since we were leaving to go to the BC game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun place for sports andKennVIPDined on 10/30/2013A fun place for sports and delicious comfort food at prices that are hard to beat for the quality.
- Great Sports BarcgrindrodDined on 9/27/2013There was a great selection of food. The service was good. The dress code was casual. Just as we left a live musician was starting. This made it a louder scene and very fun.Special Features:
- Like it but!!WasntmeDined on 5/13/2013Went there for the bruins game food was ok . Service wasn't that good but it's a good ambiance for sport fansSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want loud,chaotic andJjjjjVIPDined on 1/25/2013If you want loud,chaotic and fun, Roggies is the place. Don't expect great service but enjoy the food and energy. I'm going back next weekend.