13109 Town Center Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/voorhess-maple-grove-at-arbor-lakes
- Phone: (856) 344-5110
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm,
Dinner: Saturday: 2:00pm - 10:30pm,
Dinner: Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
Weekend Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We can seat up to 64 guests in a semi-private area
- Private Party Contact: Rick Hoyt 8563445110
- Entertainment: We will have live accoustic guitar every Thursday night from 6pm-10pm all summer.
A word from Rodizio Grill-Voorhees
Our true Brazilian Steakhouse experience allows you to enjoy the slow cooked tender and tasty meats from our servers with unlimited trips for our favorite sides and salad bar. Join us for something unique at Rodizio Grill in Voorhees, New Jersey. Celebrate your birthday, office or graduation party here where everyone can enjoy the friendly atmosphere and delicious food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)good for groups (97)fit for foodies (75)neighborhood gem (42)kid-friendly (38)romantic (32)hot spot (27)great for lunch (17)great for brunch (15)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (13)notable wine list (7)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014We were greatly disappointed and surprised when we received our bill. This was our 2nd visit and we did use a coupon - but the bill was padded by drinks - coffee 2,50 per little cup, ice tea 2.50 per gllass. We were told that they were making an exception the coupon was only good on Thursday - we called to verify the deal before we made reservations - the service was no existant - we cleared our own plates and placed them on the bar. We waited 15 mins for someone to come and pick up the bill. Needless to say we will not be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014Had an excellent time for my fiancee's birthday last Sunday. Our waitress was a little off at first, but everyone else was AMAZING! The servers got to really know the table and preferences on meats, etc which made it even better! Super friendly and the food was AMAZING!! We all enjoyed it more than Fogo in Philly! We will definitely be coming again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014My friend and I went to dinner after a movie. The staff could not have been more accommodating or nicer. The food was delicious. Drinks were perfect. I will be buying gift cards for Christmas!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedjohnDined on 11/15/2014Well, I was not satisfied that night 11/15 , we just had lamb in our table once (my favorite), good thing I approached the manager if not were not gonna get it. really disappointed.
- DeliciousJParlaDined on 11/15/2014If you are looking for a restaurant with excellent food and excellent service, you've found it at the Rodizio Grill. They go above and beyond in food quality and customer service. Apparently there is a rotation of various meats that are brought to your table. If you want something out of the rotation, they are happy to oblige. The restaurant is worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MavisDined on 11/14/2014Great night out, as always at Rodizio. We will be very aware of when we go back to this location again, as Santa was arriving at the mall next door with a big parade. This made parking IMPOSSIBLE! Next time, if we want to go out on a Friday night at the end of November, we will be checking Santa's schedule first! Once parking was found, the dinner, as always, was delicious! The service is always great and we cannot wait for a return visit!Special Features:
- FantasticRodizioDined on 11/13/2014Bring an appetite! The food is delicious. Everything you can imagine and more. Servers were all fantastic! It was a great experience. Go on a weeknight for a quiet bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Brazilian SteakhouseToEatOrNotToEatDined on 11/8/2014Wonderful location and ambiance. Our chef educated us on the many varieties of meat available and was very personable. They also have a salad bar and endless appetizers option but I recommend you get the "Full Rodizio" if you are a meat lover because that includes the salad bar and endless appetizers option for not much more in price. Already told all of our friends and family to visit this establishment whenever they are looking for a great place to dine out because not only was the service great but the food was like nothing we have ever tasted (and it's affordable!) Works well for family dining during the day as well as for a romantic setting in the evening. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great value for your dollar!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/7/2014Excellent variety of all types of meats, chicken, and pork. The salad bar and hot sides are excellent, with unending choices. Great for a party or group outing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like meat....hoodoomonDined on 11/3/2014This is the place for you. They all kinds of rotisserie meats that are carved table side. Great salad bar, and very friendly servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service food was awesomebd176lavnjDined on 11/2/2014Great experience next time we are bringing a group. Food was excellent. Exceptional restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a romantic dinnerGambit622Dined on 11/1/2014Great food. Good location. Lot of food! Be ready to eat. Expensive but it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and service!!!Alyssaw86Dined on 11/1/2014Was extremely pleased with the managers attentiveness and staff as well! Managers cleared off tables when not being asked to and joined in the birthday celebrations and asked how everyone was enjoying there food. Which I found was a great quality. I felt like they truly cared for the customers! Foods amazing and in my opinion food and service is better than fogo de chao!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSerenityDined on 10/30/2014Justin was a fabulous waiter. He was attentive without being a nuisance. He demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and truly helped to make our dining experience a pleasant evening. Of course, the carvers and all of the food -inclusive of salad bar was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not Greatjpsgirl42900Dined on 10/25/2014Service was 4.5 stars, food a 3.5 The sirloin and glazed ham were super tasty but no other meat really stuck out as any better than good. The grilled pineapple and the banana appetizer were my favs. Salad bar has a good variety but I can't imagine paying $19.95 for it and feeling like I got my monies worth. All in all. glad we went but probably won't go out of my way to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014I took my family to celebrate my parents' birthdays. Quiet atmosphere on a Saturday afternoon. Very clean restaurant. Salads and meats were okay but not delicious and nothing special. Service was mediocre and did not seem sincere. We did not feel pampered and they did not address my parents' birthdays at all even though we told them. I have been to other Brazilian steak houses which are much, much better in ambiance, food quality, and service.
- Nice eveningcarnivoreDined on 10/24/2014We went to Rodizio Grill to celebrate our daughter's 20th birthday. The service was great and the food was awesome. We had a very nice time.Special Features:
- Just OKLoveToEatVIPDined on 10/18/2014I was underwhelmed by Rodizio. The salad bar and appetizer bar was very good . . . after that things went downhill. It took some time for the goucho's to start serving us the proteins. Our first cut of beef was very good although which was seasoned well but very salty. After that, the cuts were mediocre at best. The Pork was unenjoyable, I don't believe anyone at our table ate their portion, it was just put to the side. The drinks were expensive and watered down. The best part of the meal was the dessert, well at least my dessert, others were dissappointed. Its a very interactive dinner, however, if I were to go to a brazilian steakhouse in the future, it would be one of the ones in Center City Philadelphia..
- Plenty of meatjohnnyDined on 10/11/2014The service was excellent and the food was fresh and hot and plenty of eat . A great place to eat untill your stuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- making reservations ...is pointlessresservationsDined on 10/11/2014Making reservations was pointless, I still had to wait 15-20 mins. before I was seated, management could have comped us at least free nonalcoholic drinks for the inconvenience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good and service was excellent. My only complaint is that it was so noisy that my husband and I were screaming at each other so we could be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok service, awesome foiod, ok at isCooper1Dined on 10/11/2014We arrived and our table was ready. Waitress was ver slow, drink orders were extremely slow. We had to clear our own plates after the salad as no one cane by to pick them up. We were celebrating a birthday And the waitress spoiled the surprise as she asked if we had only one birthday lava cake. Over all a pretty good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal!weRfoodiesDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I had been here once before for lunch. We loved it so much we brought my husband's parents here for their 55th wedding anniversary. The selection of meats had improved since our last visit and we got to try 3 new items in addition to the menu offered last time. My husband loved the ham best and I loved the garlic beef. We can't wait to go back and bring someone else with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected it to be FancierDFERDined on 10/10/2014It was very nice, service was wonderful, food was very good but for the price just expected the lighting to be a little dimmer and more special occasion type of place but that's just me I an't afford to go there all the time and we were celebrating my husband's birthday and retirement which they brought out dessert and sang which was very nice, I would go back, my children (ages 16 ad 18) loved it.Special Features:
- Return unlikelyNickDined on 10/5/2014Pros - Excellent selection Portion control (sizes of items not too large) Gauchos took their time in coming back Grilling rack handled by dedicated folk Cons - Chicken soup was too oily Sangria pitcher was really for 4 people & we were only 2 Sangria flavor was unique (of course some folks might like that) Bacon wrapped turkey was mostly bacon Pineapple had no cinnamon & served during meal rather than as dessert
- Great ExperienceChezDined on 10/5/2014For the money, you cannot beat lunch or brunch at Rodizio grill. Where else can you get top of the line meats for under $30.00? Include with that, all you can eat. You can go to a fancy restaurant and spend $30.00 for a single piece of steak with one side. At Rodizio you get multiple selections, unlimited salad bar and appetizers for under $30.00.Special Features:
- gypsyDined on 10/4/2014my favorite resturant, period. I tell everyone about the placeSpecial Features:
- Great Place if you like Meat.RicksawDined on 10/4/2014This is a great steak house and an awesome place to bring a date. It can get a little pricey for a family. You are severed all kinds of meats at carved at your table as well as have access to their salad bar.Special Features:
- Good food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Good food. Very well favored and service was very quick. Only negative was the salad bar could be bigger with more option'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pass the meat pleaseJackieDined on 10/3/2014The waiters with the meat could not get to half of the seats at our table, therefore, someone was always grabbing someone else's meat and passing it to them, which was awkward. If you are going to have a restaurant in which the novelty is that food is served to each person individually, then you should configure the tables so that the waiters can actually get to everyone at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OK.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014The gauchos were too slow. If you're going to seat tables at 4:00 make sure you have the staff on board. The food was good though and our waitress was very attentive and quick to refill drinks and bring out appetizers. The food was very good, desserts were just Ok.Special Features:
- Great for a birthday celebration!JenniferDined on 9/28/2014I made my reservation online, and 2 days later the hostess called to confirm the reservation and asked if we were celebrating anything. I advised her that it was a birthday dinner for my inlaws, and she asked if we'd like them to sing and bring out dessert. I was very impressed with her initiative to not only confirm the reservation, but to work out the birthday details ahead of time. The salad bar was full of fresh, delicious fruits and veggies, as well as several hot items. The waiters came around serving all kinds of delicious meats. The manager stopped by our table several times to make sure we were enjoying ourselves, and we were! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Birthday MomanncalderoneDined on 9/27/2014This was the most enjoyable Birthday dinner I have ever had. we were seated promptly, the wait staff was very attentive and exceptional! We were very pleased with the Rodizio Grill and plan to go back as much as possible!m This is my number one favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place for familiesSoJersey71Dined on 9/27/2014I love spending time with my family, and with my mother's recent birthday, I wanted to take her somewhere she'd never been, or would go on her own. I was amazed how much she tried, and all through dinner she couldn't belive how delicious the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to like it.DunkinDVIPDined on 9/26/2014Seemed like it would be a good value. Steaks were fatty and a bit greasy. Liked the showcase drink. Capiraina (sp?)
- Not such a great mealApexntDined on 9/20/2014I would recommend this to friends with caution. The food was good, but when the Goucho chef come around they give you real tiny pieces which would be OK, if they were coming around very frequently. I believe our experience was poor because our waitress was horrible. She would offer refills and never come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missLowcarbdinerVIPDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I come here about 2-3 a month. The service and food vary, in my opinion, depending on when you arrive. Last week we got there at 630pn and were seated in the "main dining area" at the front of the restaurant and the service and meat selection were fantastic. This past Saturday we arrived at 646pm and were seated in a corner of the bar area and I feel like those 6 tables were too much for one server. There were 5 large parties and then us. There was only one gaucho servicing this area as well. So, we had to wait for him to make his rounds of all the tables the. Go back and get a different cut of meat. I will be requesting seating anywhere other than the bar area in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stephcDined on 9/20/2014We went to Ridizio for our anniversary. We heard mixed reviews so we were a little apprehensive about going. I was very surprised. Service was excellent. Food was great! Salad bar was phenomenal. Meat was tasty, tender and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable experiencemv27652Dined on 9/20/2014We invited some friends to experience the rodizio style of dining. Our waitress was very courteous. The bbq skewered meats were tender and delicious. The grilled pineapple basted with brown sugar syrup was phenomenal. Our guests were extremely satisfied. They said they will bring their friends next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greaet variety of food for brunch.FoodIsMyWeaknessDined on 9/20/2014Had brunch here to celebrate a special occasion with family, with a toddler in tow. Glad we went early at 11:15 on a Saturday, we were the only guests there for a while. The staff was very polite and attentive. The food was extremely fresh. We've been here before when it was extremely busy and everything was just as nice; however, because of the quietness and freshness of the food, I would definitely do an early brunch there again!Special Features: