5400 Green Park Drive
Irving, TX 75038Neighborhood:
Las Colinas / Irving
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/reservations-irving
- Phone: (972) 550-8888
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 4:00 pm -10:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call the store for catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining is offered in our 2 party rooms, which can seat up-to 60 people. You can choose from 1 room or combine 2 rooms. For larger parties we can include dining area as a private area. As you like!
- Private Party Contact: Pinky Godhia 2146499333x
- Entertainment: A full Bar with a extensive selection of fine wine and liquor.
Private party/meeting rooms for small and large groups/events.
Seating from 1-245 guests.
- Special Events: Become a member of Club Rodizio and you will be informed of all events via e-mail.
Or please call the store for information.
A word from Rodizio Grill
Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse or Churrascaria. Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Authentic Brazilian appetizers, salads, homemade desserts and our very own made-to-order Rodizio Limeades make this an unforgettable dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Rodizio Grill - Best Restaurants in Las Colinas / Irving ›
Rodizio Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (33)special occasion (31)fit for foodies (23)romantic (19)kid-friendly (17)great for brunch (11)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (5)notable wine list (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- deliciousHawaiianTexanDined on 11/23/2014As expected. The food is always good here and the staff are very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodTheFrogPrinceDined on 11/11/2014Been there more than a few times now and always a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Server was not attentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Our server only checked on us when called. Sat for 15 min without a refill. Was there about an hour and 15 min. The server took our order. Gave us a refill when waved down. And, bought us our tab. However, the hostess noticed it and assisted us as much as possible without failing to complete her duties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For an extra $10 go to Fogo de ChaoTxSpaniardDined on 10/31/2014Very dissatisfied with the quality of the food. The little variety at the salad bar. Fogo de Chao is definitely worth the additional $10 on top of the price here.
- Birthday MealBdavis1270Dined on 10/29/2014Our first visit to Rodizio Grill for my wife's bday was definitely enjoyable and memorable. The food was great and plentiful with 20 different meats available on the night we dined. We could request different available meats to be brought back for a second helping as well. We will be going back and will be spreading the word. Great Restaurant!Special Features:
- Attention to DetailKempKampDined on 10/29/2014Though I rated my family experience "Outstanding", I found it troubling that even after I mentioned to server that buffets labels were ALL wrong on one side of the salad bar, they were never changed. My family had a 5:15 reservation on 10-29-14, so we were one of the first customers for dinner. Besides this, I would say that food runners were actually more engaging than the 2 servers (1 was training is my guess) that served our table. Servers should also mention that they are training someone even if it seems obvious....The food and one particular food runner made our experience worth trying Rodizio again. The food runner was a lighter skinned black man.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & Ambienceluv2dineindfwDined on 10/18/2014First visit for my anniversary and I will be back. The salad bar is beautiful with several choices and the meats are to die for! My husband and I ordered the Flan for dessert and OMG, it was excellent! I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodSwissinTXDined on 10/12/2014Good food with a friendly staff. Good fresh salad bar and many different kind of grilled meet. Good for special eventsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rodizio RocksPrinceFoodie77Dined on 10/10/2014Truly one of the best Brazilian Steakhouses. I always have a great time here. Lunch and Dinner both hold treasures to see. I suggest asking for the cheesy bread on fire. One of the hidden treasure i love. Their Sangria is awesome. I come here with friends at least once or twice a month.Special Features:
- The MeatEater1Dined on 10/10/2014Everything on the salad bar was great. Service was great. They had Wild Boar, Frog legs, all kinds of beef and chicken and sausages. All of the meat was dry and tough. I was very disappointed.
- Great food and serviceMeatEaterDined on 10/8/2014Great variety in meats and an equally good Salad bar. The gauchos were friendly and explained the meat on skewer. The dessert variety was great. I tried several meats, and I have to say the spicy chicken and Picanha were excellent. Come hungry for the varietySpecial Features:
- A good valuemitziDined on 10/6/2014I like Brazilian steakhouses but I don't like the high price of the popular chains. This place had a good selection of meats, salads, side dishes and desserts and the cost didn't break the bank. The meats were plentiful and served hot and the servers were friendly and eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not pleased and very disappointedAndreaDined on 10/5/2014As a big fan of Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil, I was willing to give Rodizio a try. From the salad bar and meat selection to the overall service, I was not pleased at all and left truly disappointed. The salad bar did not have as many choices as other restaurants and the presentation was lacking. The meat was dismal and did not have the flavor and tenderness. What I was served was fatty, had minimal meat and just the overall portions were small. The servers were not interested in their job and did not come around often; I only received a water refill as the bill was being paid for and when I did ask for another slice of a particular meat, I was ignored. I just wante the bill and to leave. The experience was a letdown. I wouldn't go back!
- Never come back againSunshine172Dined on 9/27/2014Reservation dinner at 8pm , expected a romantic night for Birthday . Turn out horrible night, waiting 45 minutes , they take walk in doesn't matter I have reservation. Waiting waitress come to my table another 10 minutes. Decoration is worst then on other franchise fast food places, salad bar out the food..restaurant not very clean. Food is not great, service is bad.Never come back
- Addictive Food!lilngl8756Dined on 9/27/2014This was my first visit and I was Thoroughly impressed! After seeing that I liked everything I would normally eat, I felt comfortable enough to eat foods I normally don't order from anywhere because of how picky I am with their turnout from being my favorite when made right (quinoa salad, lamb & creme brulee). Yet, I still enjoyed every bite ..... even the gourmet salad was full of good food instead of having to nit-pick for things I like. Definitely worth every $ spent, so making it a part of my budget for sure :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceFoodie4uDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I made reservations online and we got to the restaurant about 5 minutes early. They promptly greeted us but said it was going to be a few minutes before we were seated and we were told we could go to the bar and wait if we liked. We went into the bar and there was no one tending the bar. We waited about 15-20 minutes to finally be seated, no bartender ever showed up. Long story short, they were short staffed at least 5 people. We tried to order another round of drinks but they never showed. We decided to scrap it and just get our check, it took 30 minutes to get our check. Bad service all around for such a business. I was sorely disappointed.Special Features:
- Terrible anniversary dinnerNeverEatHereDined on 9/27/2014The restaurant was very disappointing starting off by a poor salad bar selection which then was topped by an overall horribly run restaurant. The server who took our drink orders never came back to our table, ever. We only got two refills on our water that was spaced out by a total of an hour and half. The service was so bad and our table was so neglected that we had to speak up and ask for assistance, more than 3 times. It took over 45 mins from the moment we were done eating till we got our bill, followed by another 20 minutes till the server (still not our original server) came back to pick up our credit card. The manager on duty was so busy with preparing tables for upcoming guests that she neglected to serve the current customers.
- Poor-man's Brazilian GrillTomEatsDined on 9/24/2014In this day of the now popular Brazilian "Churrasco" steakhouse, the Rodizio Grill in Irving (Las Colinas) is a nice entry, in that you no longer have to drive into Dallas to get this type of food. But, I call in the "Poor-man's Grill" because neither the atmosphere (almost cafeteria-like) nor the service (friendly, but not nearly as plentiful as other places) can match Fogo de Chao or even Tejas de Brazil. On the other hand.... the flavor of the food is very much in the same category as any of the finest Churrasco places in Dallas.Special Features:
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Cheaper version of fogo de chao or Texas de brazil. Not as good as those however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best meal I've ever hadTiffDined on 9/19/2014This was the best meal I've ever had. Its not cheap but its worth every penny! Your server will start you out with beverages and appetisers. Next, The salad bar is unreal. They have something for everyone up there from salads to hot dishes. Then when you're ready for them to bring on the meat, flip your marker to green and let the fun begin. Delicious meats carved table side from pork sausages to fish and filet mignon, grilled pineapple, steaks, glazed chicken, pork chops, ham... 16-18 different meats each day! Then finish off your meal with one of their mouth watering desserts. We got the Creme Brulé and it was the perfect end to the perfect meal. They have tons of gluten free options and the salad bar would make any vegetarian swoon.Special Features:
- Not what I thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Was looking for an upscale dinning experience. Like other Brazilian steakhouses I've been to.
- wonderful steakhousekittyDined on 9/13/2014The service could not be better. The quality of the meals was excellent. They know how to cook food and steaks.Everything was flavorful and cooked just right. Everyone, from hostess to waitress was really nice and very polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the indecisive and picky.VirgoEatsDFWDined on 9/6/2014I took my girlfriend to Rodizio for her birthday because i wanted to do something different for her and get her outside her small box of restaurants that she would prefer. She can be very indecisive and picky, but with Rodizio having different options of meats coming around and the options at the salad bar, she was very satisfied with the choices. We both left full and satisfied. Thankful for the Groupon deal that I found as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth the Time or the Money1stFamilyDined on 8/22/2014Perhaps my standards with Brazillan steakhouses have been set too high but I expected much more than I received from Rodizio Grill. My wife and I arrived at 7:30 PM for our reservation and despite ample seating room, we were seated in the middle of the restaurant which proved to be disastrous. Because as it turns out, the tables near the front of the restaurant are first in the rotation to be offered food. Consequently, by the time the servers reached our table there was hardly any meat still available. Regarding the meat, all of the meat seemed to be prepared medium raw and to request the meat be prepared medium caused a 5 - 10 minute wait. As previously stated, this restaurant is not worth the time nor the money.
- great place to eat.IllbebackDined on 8/22/2014First time here, and really enjoyed the food and over all experience. We will definitely be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!FloMoFoodieDined on 8/21/2014When it comes to Brazilian Steakhouses we just LOVE Rodizio. The service is alway terrific, especially if you can get Hector as your server. The choice of meats is diverse and tasty and all of the offerings are very well prepared. We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first experience and the last.JoeJoeDined on 8/16/2014The hostess was very rude to me and my friends. We understood we had groupons but she did not want us to even sit close to each other. She was clearly being difficult and not providing customer service. After she sat us and the waitress let my friends sit closer, the hostess continue to stare and roll her eyes at us. I felt very uncomfortable. The waiter never gave my table any water after we asked for it. He did not even give us appetizer that was actually included. I was disappointed and I'll save my little groupon money and pay the extra at Texas Del Brazil. I know I will receive the service I pay for.
- Worth itOurexperianceDined on 8/10/2014First of all, great ambiance. Plus two options, one from the $30's for the full experiance. Do some research on which to choose before you go. My girlfriend tried the salad bar which had many and various options. Delicious, filling, and interesting foods and flavors await your taste buds. The meats were many, each seeming more tasty than the last choice. The best part? Unlimited. Yes, as much as you can hold. I did my best to sample as many choices as I could. After I was stuffed they were still bringing out meats that were different from the ones I had tried before. Overall amazing experiance. Definitally somthing we will be doing again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful family experience!Mmmm4meDined on 8/10/2014We really enjoyed our brunch in celebrating my son's 19th birthday at this restaurant. We felt so welcomed from the moment we walked in, the wait staff was attentive to our needs, from high chairs for our children to ordered more of their wonder meats and grilled chicken. We are planning are next family gathering so we can enjoy this wonder food and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!! Will go back!Happy123Dined on 8/9/2014We went with another couple. Everyone thought the food & service was great. Wonderful salad bar loved the Quinoa Tabbouleh. The service was very attentive and friendly. The dessert were excellent.Special Features:
- Poor attempt at BrazilianZakMVIPDined on 7/31/2014I took 10 clients to Rodizio, the food was all over cooked and tough as leather. The food. Was bland and was the worst steak house, Brazilian or other I have ever been to. Poor wine selection where reds go from $60 straight to $225. I was embarrassed that I took clients and will never return. For my $1000 tab, they should of paid us to eat there. Avoid this place.
- The following 147 reviews are from the Rodizio Grill reviews archive.
- Awesome!!!iluvfoodDined on 7/27/2014Great food and many choices of meat cuts. Super mega friendly waiters. Loved it!!! Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Brazillian SteakhouseDGDGDined on 7/26/2014Not necessarily as fancy as the usual (Texas De Brazil, & Fogo etc.) But for the price - very good dining experience and good food. Would recommend going there!Special Features:
- not too impressednotsogoodDined on 7/23/2014Sorry, but I really didn't care for most of the food. Although I am not really a big meat eater, I do enjoy good meat when I do eat it. Most of the meat offered was way too salty, and since they are always cutting from the outside, a lot of the pieces were very dry. I also got chicken, and had to ask them to bring me a smaller piece because it wasn't even cooked all the way, and was pink and raw in portions inside. The salad bar didn't have enough good variety, and was somewhat unbalanced with what was offered. Overall, I think the pricing for this type of eating scenario should be around $8.00 per person instead of what you are currently charging. It just isn't worth the price. I won't be going there again, sorry to say.Special Features:
- Not The Best One AroundMagicDudeDined on 7/20/2014We've been to several Brazilian places in recent years. This one we won't do again. It's not bad, really. It just doesn't compare to the others. For the most part, the meat is beyond well-done and just LOADED with salt. We did get one bit of sirloin that was OK, but everything else was way overcooked. And, although thier prices aren't much lower than the better places, they don't have filet, lamb chops, or other popular meats. But they DO come around with chicken hearts! Chicken hearts!! Sheeeesh.... The waiter we had and the gauchos were as good as it gets. They are friendly and make every effort to make it a great experience. They are fantastic! The problem seems to be in the kitchen. Fix that problem and it will be fine.
- great dessertsNurseDelanaDined on 7/16/2014Everything was great, but the desserts were fantastic. The pinapple coconut martini was the best I have ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking on all levelsTmntrules07Dined on 7/5/2014It seemed to be done well then it all fell down from there. Service was subpar and good was almost in palatable.Special Features:
- This is the PlaceExcellenceDined on 7/5/2014I took my family during our last visit to Dallas. From the time we arrived to the time we left, I was impressed by the hospitality. I thought the price was slightly higher than others, but what you get is outstanding service and excellent food. The lamb was super tender and well prepared.Special Features:
- Great dinnerKooterDined on 7/3/2014My wife and I had a wonderful evening at Rodizio Grill. The staff was excellent and the food was even better. Our Gauchos took a personal interest in what we liked and how we wanted it cooked. Our drinks stayed full and the food was awesomeSpecial Features:
- Bad FoodrajanVIPDined on 7/2/2014I went there on a Thursday night around 9. The whole restaurant was empty and ours was the only table being served. That's probably why we got the loose end of the bargain. They probably recycled the rounds of food so meat was overcooked, cold and didn't taste well. I had bought a groupon and thought it would be a good deal for a Brazillian steak house but I would never again go there. Even for the groupon deal, it was way to pricey for the quality of food I received.