5400 Green Park Drive
Irving, TX 75038Neighborhood:
Las Colinas / Irving
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/reservations-irving
- Phone: 9725508888x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 Noon - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 4:00 pm -10:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call the store for catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining is offered in our 2 party rooms, which can seat up-to 60 people. You can choose from 1 room or combine 2 rooms. For larger parties we can include dining area as a private area. As you like!
- Private Party Contact: Pinky Godhia 2146499333x
- Entertainment: A full Bar with a extensive selection of fine wine and liquor.
Private party/meeting rooms for small and large groups/events.
Seating from 1-245 guests.
- Special Events: Become a member of Club Rodizio and you will be informed of all events via e-mail.
Or please call the store for information.
A word from Rodizio Grill
Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse or Churrascaria. Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Authentic Brazilian appetizers, salads, homemade desserts and our very own made-to-order Rodizio Limeades make this an unforgettable dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Rodizio Grill - Best Restaurants in Las Colinas / Irving ›
Rodizio Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)good for groups (34)romantic (21)fit for foodies (20)kid-friendly (18)great for lunch (17)great for brunch (14)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Not Worth the Time or the Money1stFamilyDined on 8/22/2014Perhaps my standards with Brazillan steakhouses have been set too high but I expected much more than I received from Rodizio Grill. My wife and I arrived at 7:30 PM for our reservation and despite ample seating room, we were seated in the middle of the restaurant which proved to be disastrous. Because as it turns out, the tables near the front of the restaurant are first in the rotation to be offered food. Consequently, by the time the servers reached our table there was hardly any meat still available. Regarding the meat, all of the meat seemed to be prepared medium raw and to request the meat be prepared medium caused a 5 - 10 minute wait. As previously stated, this restaurant is not worth the time nor the money.
- great place to eat.IllbebackDined on 8/22/2014First time here, and really enjoyed the food and over all experience. We will definitely be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!FloMoFoodieDined on 8/21/2014When it comes to Brazilian Steakhouses we just LOVE Rodizio. The service is alway terrific, especially if you can get Hector as your server. The choice of meats is diverse and tasty and all of the offerings are very well prepared. We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first experience and the last.JoeJoeDined on 8/16/2014The hostess was very rude to me and my friends. We understood we had groupons but she did not want us to even sit close to each other. She was clearly being difficult and not providing customer service. After she sat us and the waitress let my friends sit closer, the hostess continue to stare and roll her eyes at us. I felt very uncomfortable. The waiter never gave my table any water after we asked for it. He did not even give us appetizer that was actually included. I was disappointed and I'll save my little groupon money and pay the extra at Texas Del Brazil. I know I will receive the service I pay for.
- Worth itOurexperianceDined on 8/10/2014First of all, great ambiance. Plus two options, one from the $30's for the full experiance. Do some research on which to choose before you go. My girlfriend tried the salad bar which had many and various options. Delicious, filling, and interesting foods and flavors await your taste buds. The meats were many, each seeming more tasty than the last choice. The best part? Unlimited. Yes, as much as you can hold. I did my best to sample as many choices as I could. After I was stuffed they were still bringing out meats that were different from the ones I had tried before. Overall amazing experiance. Definitally somthing we will be doing again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful family experience!Mmmm4meDined on 8/10/2014We really enjoyed our brunch in celebrating my son's 19th birthday at this restaurant. We felt so welcomed from the moment we walked in, the wait staff was attentive to our needs, from high chairs for our children to ordered more of their wonder meats and grilled chicken. We are planning are next family gathering so we can enjoy this wonder food and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!! Will go back!Happy123Dined on 8/9/2014We went with another couple. Everyone thought the food & service was great. Wonderful salad bar loved the Quinoa Tabbouleh. The service was very attentive and friendly. The dessert were excellent.Special Features:
- Poor attempt at BrazilianZakMVIPDined on 7/31/2014I took 10 clients to Rodizio, the food was all over cooked and tough as leather. The food. Was bland and was the worst steak house, Brazilian or other I have ever been to. Poor wine selection where reds go from $60 straight to $225. I was embarrassed that I took clients and will never return. For my $1000 tab, they should of paid us to eat there. Avoid this place.
- Awesome!!!iluvfoodDined on 7/27/2014Great food and many choices of meat cuts. Super mega friendly waiters. Loved it!!! Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Brazillian SteakhouseDGDGDined on 7/26/2014Not necessarily as fancy as the usual (Texas De Brazil, & Fogo etc.) But for the price - very good dining experience and good food. Would recommend going there!Special Features:
- not too impressednotsogoodDined on 7/23/2014Sorry, but I really didn't care for most of the food. Although I am not really a big meat eater, I do enjoy good meat when I do eat it. Most of the meat offered was way too salty, and since they are always cutting from the outside, a lot of the pieces were very dry. I also got chicken, and had to ask them to bring me a smaller piece because it wasn't even cooked all the way, and was pink and raw in portions inside. The salad bar didn't have enough good variety, and was somewhat unbalanced with what was offered. Overall, I think the pricing for this type of eating scenario should be around $8.00 per person instead of what you are currently charging. It just isn't worth the price. I won't be going there again, sorry to say.Special Features:
- Not The Best One AroundMagicDudeDined on 7/20/2014We've been to several Brazilian places in recent years. This one we won't do again. It's not bad, really. It just doesn't compare to the others. For the most part, the meat is beyond well-done and just LOADED with salt. We did get one bit of sirloin that was OK, but everything else was way overcooked. And, although thier prices aren't much lower than the better places, they don't have filet, lamb chops, or other popular meats. But they DO come around with chicken hearts! Chicken hearts!! Sheeeesh.... The waiter we had and the gauchos were as good as it gets. They are friendly and make every effort to make it a great experience. They are fantastic! The problem seems to be in the kitchen. Fix that problem and it will be fine.
- great dessertsNurseDelanaDined on 7/16/2014Everything was great, but the desserts were fantastic. The pinapple coconut martini was the best I have ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking on all levelsTmntrules07Dined on 7/5/2014It seemed to be done well then it all fell down from there. Service was subpar and good was almost in palatable.Special Features:
- This is the PlaceExcellenceDined on 7/5/2014I took my family during our last visit to Dallas. From the time we arrived to the time we left, I was impressed by the hospitality. I thought the price was slightly higher than others, but what you get is outstanding service and excellent food. The lamb was super tender and well prepared.Special Features:
- Great dinnerKooterDined on 7/3/2014My wife and I had a wonderful evening at Rodizio Grill. The staff was excellent and the food was even better. Our Gauchos took a personal interest in what we liked and how we wanted it cooked. Our drinks stayed full and the food was awesomeSpecial Features:
- Bad FoodrajanDined on 7/2/2014I went there on a Thursday night around 9. The whole restaurant was empty and ours was the only table being served. That's probably why we got the loose end of the bargain. They probably recycled the rounds of food so meat was overcooked, cold and didn't taste well. I had bought a groupon and thought it would be a good deal for a Brazillian steak house but I would never again go there. Even for the groupon deal, it was way to pricey for the quality of food I received.
- ServiceLassser2000Dined on 6/30/2014Very good service and food. No complaints. The restaurant needs bigger TVs. That's all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply MarvelousblackadamDined on 6/28/2014I cannot say enough about the food we had here. It was unlike any other dining experience I had ever had. So many meats to choose from, a wonderful salad bar filled with delights I hadn't expected. For example, I would not have looked for stuffed grape leaves at this place, but there they were. It was all absolutely delicious. It's not as expensive as some Brazilian steakhouses I've seen, but it makes it that much more appealing! I will be going there again soon!Special Features:
- OK, but not on par with others.RobzillaTXDined on 6/27/2014The service was very attentive and friendly, but the cuts of meat did not compare in quality to the likes of Rafain and Texas de Brazil.
- Worth the moneyLuvBrazilianDined on 6/19/2014The 35 diffrent meats was a very nice selection along with a well stocked salad bar. All in all was a very good place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But not what I was expecting.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/17/2014I am a huge fan of Texas De Brazil. But TDB isn’t open for lunch on the weekdays, so I had to try something else. This place has good food and friendly staff, but they had a Tv on and loud (for dining) music playing.. it wasn't as clean as most other brazilian steakhouses.. But total bill was under $75 for 2 people with a drink and 2 desserts ( I wouldn’t get a dessert again.. I’d rather fill up on meats) Over all it was worth the money for a casual lunch with some friends, Not date friendly.Special Features:
- Great food; lackluster serviceCoppellMomto0Dined on 6/15/2014Been to Rodizio twice. First time was date night with my husband so we dressed up. Was pleased with the food but disappointed in the casual atmosphere where other patrons were in shorts and flip flops. Lesson learned. Second time was Father's Day. Knew my husband would like 1) the food, and 2) that he didn't have to dress up. However, while the gauchos were constantly coming by the table, our main server seldom visited our table to check on us, refill drinks, etc. And when he did stop by, he inserted himself into our conversation and overstayed his welcome. Lastly, manager showed no concern when I spoke to the him, disappointed, about their unwillingness to accept my certificate (not coupon) "because it's Father's Day."
- First Time Dining!GoodEatingDined on 6/15/2014For our first time dining there we really enjoyed the experience. I personally didn't care for the little table where my husband and I were sat but the overall experience was pretty good! There were two things that I felt needed a little improvement and that would be the time it takes for the meat carvers to come around to the tables. I don't know if there was a staffing problem on Father's day, however we sat for a while on green before the carvers were back at the table. Secondly, the appetizers took some time getting to us. We were well into our meal before we got them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Close but no cigar.harbenVIPDined on 6/15/2014My sons love a Brazilian steakhouse, and, upon trying Rodizio Grill, we hoped to have another we liked as well as the competition. While meat quality and flavor nearly rivaled the better options (and sides were actually as good or better), the stuff around the edges just didn't add up to as good of an experience. Presentation and selection of the salad bar were less-than. Service was attentive but scattered - too many folks means you had to ask for things multiple times. Dining room atmosphere is just too casual dining for the $$, and, despite an empty restaurant and a reservation, we were treated to the single worst table. Close but not cigar. Not bad but not particularly good.
- Not for an intimate dinner.RugerGirlDined on 6/14/2014I made the reservation requesting to be seated away from children. Upon arrival, I again requested to be seated away from children. We do not dislike children; I am a teacher and we have grandchildren we love to spoil. We wanted a nice couple dinner to. We were seated, ordered drinks, and directed to the buffet for sides. Upon our return the same hostess had seated a family with a small child. She moved us. This Brazilian steakhouse was not as good as others. There were fewer selections of meat, and the side buffet had about three-fourths as many options. We had two underfilled glares of wine, and the dessert of Creme Brule was beyond caramelized to the point of being scorched. Including our $25 tip, this mediocre dinner was $125.00.Special Features:
- OK, not greatSomewhatDisappointedDined on 5/31/2014I have been to a number of local Brazilian churrascarias. This was nowhere near the best food among them. It seemed that they pushed pork and poultry items vs beef, I am assuming due to food costs. I used a Groupon to try it and even with that once you added the tax/tip, it was $90 for two people. That was supposedly 35% off. For that price, you can have a nice, more elegant dinner elsewhere which is what I would recommend you do.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014The staff was excellent, everyone of them was attentive and so friendly!!Special Features:
- 5 stars all the waycdgreenDined on 5/24/2014Great food, great service, excellent prices. A must try for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Rodizio is a good Brazillian steakhouse experience for the price. The ambiance and service was great but the quality of the meats and salad bar does not quite meet what I am used to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RodizioGloverDined on 5/24/2014I think Rodizio Grill is the best Brazilian steakhouse around. The prices are, hands down, the most reasonable for Brazilian steakhouses as well. This is the only restaurant of this type I would take my kids to because the price is fair for what a child can consume and the salad bar has side dish options and other items which are kid-friendly. Most Brazilian steakhouse restaurants have only two side dishes (always the same ones) at all times. Rodizio's also has the most meat options. I love it, whenever I go to Dallas I always visit Rodizio's! I wish there was one in San Antonio!Special Features:
- Very specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We love to go to the Rodizio grill for all of our special occasions. I want to submit but they won't let me because I haven't used up enough space. If they don't let me after this, I will simply delete.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatronSushiEaterDined on 5/15/2014Over all it was perfectly mediocre. The hype is better than the restaurant.
- Great dining experience.DinnerEaterDined on 5/11/2014Nice spot, great food! Sorry to see there aren't more people there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rodizio GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Had a wonderful experience, great food, great service and definitely plan to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 120 reviews are from the Rodizio Grill reviews archive.
- Good food, stingy restaurantBrendaW319Dined on 5/2/2014At arrival we received a friendly greeting. Our server instructed us to use the green/red token for all-you-can-eat Brazilian grilled specialties. We enjoyed the lamb, seafood, pineapple, garlic beef, chicken legs, picanha and other specialties, but discovered that there was an approximate 30 minute lull after the skewers were presented--NOTHING came after that first wave of grilled goodies--for a LONG time. Our server took our plates and asked if there was anything else he could get for us. We awkwardly said that we were still waiting to be served again. Within 5 minutes the parade of servers returned with over-cooked meats. Weird. Also, the manager would not let us use a gift certificate and a groupon together. WILL NOT RETURN.
- Excellent restaurant serviceLuv2dineDined on 4/30/2014Food and service were excellent ...courteous professional and fine dining ..great tasting food*****Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service excellent foodChrissyReedDined on 4/28/2014I purchased a Groupon for this place and I am thrilled that I did. I have eaten at other brazillian steakhouses before, but this one was great. The price did not match the experience or food quality, but in a great way. From the salad barto the proteins to dessert, I couldn't have asked for more. We will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceNotafoodieDined on 4/26/2014We took our daughter to celebrate her 13th birthday. The food was as expected, good and plentiful. The service was outstanding, we didn't have to wait for a single item. Every single staff person was friendly and told my daughter happy birthday, and of course, there was their version of the Happy Birthday song. My daughter who rarely comments on service unless it's bad even said "everyone is so nice".Special Features:
- Good FoodNissturboDined on 4/24/2014Good food, waiter was great, however the meaning of reservation means little when you make one and people who just walk in are seated before you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.