Rodizio Grill Braintree
250 Granite Street
Braintree, MA 02184Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Rodizio Grill Braintree
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://rodiziogrill.com/
- Phone: 781-356-9100
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Rodizio Grill offers the perfect setting for your next event.
A word from Rodizio Grill Braintree
Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse, the original in the United States. It was founded by Ivan Utrera, who brought family recipes from Brazil and began this award winning concept. Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Authentic Brazilian appetizers, salads, homemade desserts and our very own made-to-order Rodizio Limeades make this an unforgettable dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rodizio Grill Braintree reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (8)fit for foodies (6)great for brunch (3)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)Show More
- HorridLeslieDined on 6/14/2014They did not have our reservation as they stopped using open table. It's lower quality buffet. There were fruit flies in the salad bar. Much of the items lacked taste. The flan for dessert was curdled, tasted foul. Took forever for the desserts to come. For $35 a head, please go somewhere elseSpecial Features:
- good not greatyoodline97Dined on 5/24/2014Salad bar only $23. Limited variety for price. 35$ for meats. Meats were good. People were friendly. Service was quick. Overly price. Spent $90. One time experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor servicenotcomingbackDined on 5/23/2014My husband and i came on our anniversary, we were shown to our we day for 10 minutes before anyone came to us. The only reason they came then was because my husband questioned the hostess as to what was going on. She replied that they were trying to figure out whose table it was. The food was ok not enough variety in the side dishes though. Our waitress was nice and she tried but damage was already done. We would return to our table with a fresh plate and find our old one still there. Just ultimately not a good experience and i would not recommended them.
- nice anniversary night outradiantmegDined on 5/23/2014Dh and I went here for our anniversary dinner last weekend and really enjoyed ourselves. The food was fabulous and plentiful. The only problem we had was that it was hard to get a hold of our waiter and we had to wait for drink refills. This was a very minor problem in the scheme of things. Overall, this was a really great treat.Special Features:
- OverwhelingOverwelmingDined on 5/19/2014Really have nothing to complain about at all except for the fact I was to full to try every meat that was offered at the table (wish I had more room). Every single item at the Salad Bar was good! Was only able to try about 6 meats out of what they said would be about 30 offered! Would definately try again. Only wish they would give you a list of what meats would be coming so you can pick and choose ahead of time. Would definately go again!Special Features:
- Great food, stupid wait staffFirethatwaiterDined on 5/16/2014Went here on friday night on 5-16-2014. When we sat down our waiter immediatley apologized for being understaffed. We then waited 30 mins for apps and drinks. This is after our waiter forgot what I ordered to drink twice. We finally get our apps and start enjoying the buffet. The meat carvers were on point and they were very attentive, even going out of their way to do the waiter's job for him. We asked for more of their "bottomless" apps and the waiter moaned and complained about everyone wanting more apps. The best part of the entire meal was when I left a 9 dollar tip on a hundred dollar tab. Fire the waiter. He is giving this place a bad name. He sucked and needs to find a new line of work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/16/2014Everything about our experience was disappointing, the overpriced selection of cheap wine, the unappealing salad bar, the unskilled service, the flavorless meat offerings. We enjoyed one meat option, glazed ham sold as grilled prosciutto- sad for a STEAK house.
- smelled like mothballsstpierwDined on 5/16/2014I was very disappointed. For 36.00 you get a salad bar with brands and rice and an assembly line of men coming to the table with meats that were not the best cuts. The staff was friendly but our waitress wasn't very knowledgeable. She didn't know what prosecco was. I'm in the business and if you don't know your own menue than shame on management for not insisting on product knowledge. You should at least know the wines by the glass.
- 1st timehoneydew08Dined on 5/11/2014Went on mother's day and food was good service was good. Will go backSpecial Features:
- Glutton for more!awesomeDined on 5/11/2014This will be my spouse and myself second time dining g at the Rodizio Grill and I must say we were never disappointed on both visits. We felt right at home and the friendliness of the staff was impeccable! It let's me know that they do give a damn if the customer is happy or not. Thank you! Because I give a damn about how much I will leave for a tip! The manager and staff all were and are amazing! Or clear for the next customer. But over all, the manager gave the crew a good pep talking before the customers arrived. Oh I have a question, why aren't soft drinks included with the meal? I payed $80.10 for our meal but I noticed my lemonade was $4.95. Had I known that I would have just brought my own....lol.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014First visit to Rodizio, but not our first visit to a Brazilian barbecue. We were a little early for our reservation and had to wait to be seated, although there were many open tables. Initial service was good, but deteriorated as the meal went on. Our waiter disappeared at the end. It took two requests to find him. Salad bar and appetizers were good. Meat was OK. Too much of a production line atmosphere.Special Features:
- SorryWoodyDined on 5/10/2014Wanted to love it but my 4yr old daughter , my wife and I were soaked cause it was about 120 degrees in there. We were too busy fanning each other rather than enjoying the sub par food. Top of the salad bar foodwas warm and didn't seem like it was tempature safe
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Delicious food, great service..definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 83 reviews are from the Rodizio Grill Braintree reviews archive.
- will not dissapointdiner257Dined on 4/27/2014With the quality and amount of food available it is priced right.Special Features:
- Birthday BashCMA5Dined on 4/26/2014We had a blast, we took my husband here for his Birthday he had a great time, aspecially when they came out singing he had a smile that was so BIG. The food was great everyone enjoy themself. You can bet we will be back again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing meat and awesome serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014The Rodizio Grill had some of the best steaks and meats I have eaten for a long time. The buffet style was maintained well so there was always an abundant supply of each salad and hot dish. I had a great time there and will more than likely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againFussyDined on 4/20/2014In defense of this restaurant I will start by saying massive buffets and meat carried around all night and deposited on my plate is not my idea of a fine dining experience. For the price I estimate that I paid $35 for a single slice of lamb and some soggy Caesar salad ...my guest enjoyed every aspect of their meal which more than made up for the disappointment I felt. If you like enormous portions and want to revisit a big salad bar with very little actual salad then check it out.
- Love It!FoodieDined on 4/15/2014This place was great! The staff was very polite and friendly. The food was awesome. I love how the chef tries to accomdate everyone needs. I will definitely go back and highly recommend to everyone of all age groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my first time atMandellaDined on 4/5/2014This was my first time at Rodizio Grill. It was pretty much what I expected. The food was very good. Good selection of meats. Nice selection on the salad bar. Good price. The waiter and gauchos were super friendly and always accommodating. I would not say this is the place to go for a quiet, romantic dinner. I would say it is more for a casual, fun night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent. TheRandyDined on 4/5/2014The food was excellent. The meat servers were very polite and friendly. The restaurant was very slow when we were dining but the wait staff was also very slow. It took more than 30 minutes from the time we finished eating until our credit card was taken for payment. I don't appreciate having to wait that long. Also, we were not offered any dessert until we had our coats on and had already paid.Special Features:
- neesds some character, saladDCPALDined on 4/4/2014neesds some character, salad bar was weak, but steaks were excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DishesApytDined on 4/4/2014The dishes/glassware was spotty and grimy on more than one occasion.Special Features:
- Stay away!EdmondVIPDined on 3/30/2014This place will not last long. The service was awful along with the food.
- Good takeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2014My wife and i went with another couple for my wifes birthday. The restaurant was beautiful. The food certainly was a plenty. The food was good but thats it. Just good. Most of the beef that came out seemed to be slightly over cooked. Dont go here if you are looking for capital grill or abe and louies quality meat. Our waitress was very good but we all had the same problem in that she spoke so fast we had to ask her twice what she said. We also were a little rushed towards the end. The gouchos that served us were EXCELLENT. very friendly and informative. I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but be prepared to waitChrisDined on 3/1/2014We had a reservation for 7:15, but we weren't seated until 7:40. Once seated, the service was good, bu a little slow. The food was excellent and the desserts were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super time!!ECG71Dined on 2/24/2014I took my husband there for his birthday. It was our first time at the restaurant and it was going to be a first time experience for ALL of us. When we entered the restaurant everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The waitress was SUPER helpful and everyone made sure we understood the rules.Thank you for a GREAT experience!! *The manager stopped by our table on a few occasions and made sure that everything was ok. That was a PLUS!!! *I did write that I was taking my husband there for his BIRTHDAY and nobody never said "Happy Birthday" to him. I also think that there should be a piece of cake or a desert given to the person celebrating. They are there for a special occasion and it would be great to for them to feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceACKMomDined on 2/23/2014We had a great time when our group came to dinner. The food was SO delicious! I mean it was really fabulous. We enjoyed ourselves for sure and we were glad we picked Rodizio Grill for our dining experience. A few things that were not so great: The low lighting mixed with the loud music got a tad overwhelming at times. There were times when our peg was on RED and they were still coming around with meat. This might have been because half our table was on a break and half was not. But we felt as though the RED and GREEN system got ignored. There were a couple of times when the high chair we were using tried to get taken away and we were using it on and off for our young child. Sometimes it gets a little too busy, but overall a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Four of us wanted to experience a Brazillian steak house. We originnally were going to dine in Boston.We could not get a reservation time that we liked so we decided to try Rodizio. From the time we entered through our whole meal we were treated like we were the only party in the restaurant. Our waitress was superb (Hillary) and all the gauchos were freindly and attentive. The food was mostly excellent. The chicken hearts were a little overcooked and one of the sirloins was a little tough. The deserts were very good. We have already recommended Rodizio to others and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shaky servicebdaydinerDined on 2/21/2014Overall the food was good, and the gauchos (guys with meat on skewers) were attentive and courteous. The waitress, however, was difficult to find, and the drinks from the bar were subpar. Somewhat of a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, people notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/16/2014Customer service needs attention. After waiting several minutes to be seated, it took an additional ten minutes for a waitperson to take our order. She rarely checked in during our dining experience, and she brought over two bills after dining was over and didn't explain the reason for the difference. Food was very good, however. Great meat selection, and the biggest appetizer/salad buffet I've seen in quite some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unsatisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Not impress at all, from our reservation been delayed 1/2 hour, to not completely delivering what was promise, to the food not been so good and not to mention too expensive, to the server not been prepare and making quite a few mistakes, my Valentine night dinner with my wife was a total dissaster, I consider it to be more like a fast food restaurant, Sorry, I would not recomend it and I will not be going back.
- Can't Handle reservationsvdayDined on 2/14/2014The restaurant over booked reservations couldn't handle the number of guests they had for tables. The waiting area is small and could not accommodate the number of guests waiting for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overbooked reservationshartDined on 2/14/2014Chaotic. Valentine's Day! Made reservations far in advance. 7:00 pm reservations were not honored until 8:30pm. While I understand, "things happen", a simple phone call explaining their error would have at least given couples the opportunity to find an alternative. Instead, we arrived on time, only to find a lobby full of angry customers. Once seated, the service was horrible, no napkins, no attention to drink orders, not even water... Then to top it all off, main course of Rodizio was slim to none for 100.00 for 2 people we were lucky to have a piece of pork, and chicken hearts???? Really? chicken hearts ? Where was the "steak" at the Brazilian Steak House??? So disappointing to have wasted money, time, a special evening....Special Features:
- Valentine's Day DinnerMysticMomDined on 2/14/2014I made reservations for Rodizio, our first visit, Valentines Day. Luckily I picked the first seating at 6:30 because by the time we left (8:30) they were running an hour behind.Bar area is very small and located right at the front door, so when it's packed it's extremely uncomfortable and awkward. Food was good - don't come expecting "a lot" of any of the meats, the appetizers and sides are all-you-can eat buffet. Lots of different salads. Because of Valentines it was packed and super busy, but we felt the price was too steep for the dinner we received. The waiters didn't come to our table and we had to flag them down. Great beef choices. Never got to try the chicken - but you could ask for certain meats and they would bring them - in time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewnicknameDined on 2/14/2014The actual servers themselves seemed a bit understaffed and overwhelmed. The "meat guys" were all very friendly and prompt. Food for the most part was delicious, with the exception of the ribs being a bit tough and some of the steaks a little too undercooked (I didn't eat some pieces in fear that it was still a bit raw). Overall great restaurant, just needs to keep an eye on the basics.Special Features:
- It was okhmmmDined on 2/8/2014This place is expensive. $35 for the full Rodizio and plus drinks. Geez. They need to include the desert for free!!!! The food was great but not enough meat going around and it takes sometime for the meat go come around. another thing is that there isn't enough servers. We want to order drinks in the middle of the meal and it's tough. We had a big group there . I wish they have a bigger table for bigger parties and more salad selections! I wouldn't go there often!Special Features:
- More than you can eat!ChristinaDined on 2/3/2014i thought the place and service was great! Although I do not east a ton of meat, every thing I ate was delicious and melted in my mouth! The meat was amazing, the pork wrapped in bacon, the grilled pineapple, all of it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a bad resturantcaptmikeVIPDined on 1/29/2014I've been to several Brazilian steakhouses this one was ok the place was empty the staff tried real hard to pace themselves as they made the rounds but since there were only 4-5 tables they circled by fairly quickly also i got the impression that they were close to closing time 9PM I would probably not go back mid week ... probably better with more of a crowdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timemyreview1Dined on 1/26/2014Went with my family for my brothers birthday. We all loved it! Food was excellent and staff was very nice and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the mood for a change of pace?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014The Rodizio Grill's Brazillian style table service was a fun change of pace. The choices at the sides & salad bar were limited but tasty. The meats brought to the table for carving off the spit by the circulating Gauchos were outstanding. Table service for drinks and desert was very slow considering that most of the tables were empty when we arrived. The Gaucho service was great. There was a new choice offered every ten minutes and they cut the meat/chicken or fish to your preference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.