Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine
2824 North Pennsylvania Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73107Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rococo-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 4055282824x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Dinner: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Bruce Rinehart
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering by Rococo offers off site caterings from box lunches to full service caterings, that include bar, rentals, menu design and buffet design. Plated lunches or dinners or simply dinner in your home. Private wine dinners are also available here or at a chosen location!
- Private Party Facilities: We cater to each individual’s wish, from 5 to 500 people. We offer appetizing menus, fine wine, wonderful presentations & great service. Whether here at Rococo or at the location that best suits your event. Having an event? Call us! We will plan your event with the utmost care.
- Private Party Contact: Ace Hare 4055282824x
- Entertainment: Wednesdays: Wahoo Wednesday! Featuring Mini-Crabcakes and New England Fish Fry!
Thursdays: "Ladies Night" with Champagne specials and compimentary Blue Cheese Cookie Appetizers.
Sundays: Open 11:00am - 9:00 pm
- Special Events: Rococo can make any event special from a business meeting to your wedding day!
A word from Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine is located at 2824 N. Pennsylvania Ave, in the location that was Tony’s Italian Specialties for many years. The menu is diverse along with carefully selected wines, spirits and beer. An international menu where everything is hand crafted with so many appealing dishes you will feel compelled to come again and try the dishes you missed! Chef owned and operated, we are obsessive about quality and service. The atmosphere, comfortable and stylish, whether at the bar, by the cozy fireplace or in one of our “gangster” booths. There is always something happening at ROCOCO!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (15)romantic (14)special occasion (13)notable wine list (10)great for brunch (8)good for groups (8)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- HankDined on 10/9/2014Rococo's is a wonderful restaurant! I always have a great meal, with excellent service, every time I go.Special Features:
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014We had dined at the other Rococo location in Northpark Mall last New Years Eve, and sadly were not very impressed. We had decided to give this other location a try only because we had received a gift card, and boy were we surprised. The calamari appetizer was fantastic and we were so impressed with the dauphinoise potatoes that my wife made it her mission that weekend to try and duplicate the recipe. The rest of our entrees (steak and risotto) were excellent as well, and our waitress, although very young, was extremely professional and very attentive.Special Features:
- Two Thumbs Up!CariDined on 9/26/2014Dining with friends to celebrate husband's birthday! Of course we had the crab cake to start the meal and it was delicious, as always! I had the scallop and mushroom risotto which was amazing and would order it again in a heartbeat. The men ordered the meatball which is a specialty of the restaurant and deservedly should be! Also ordered by our party was the ribeye and the halibut special. Brandy ice and coffee rounded out the evening. Our server, Lex, was excellent - great service and a great sense of humor as well! A visit to our table by owner/chef was also appreciated. Being greeted by Natasha at the bar and meeting Taylor were added treats as well. Looking forward to our next trip to Rococo!Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014I have been to Rococco many times and the food is always good. This was the first time we had a negative experience due to noise from a large group. We were also approached by a pan handler in the parking lot and it was a little unsettling since it was late and my friend and I were alone and felt a little scared in the dark lot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great "go-to" placeJohnGDined on 9/24/2014Rococo never fails to deliver. It is very easy, yet sophisticated; it's casual, and at same formal (come as you are and you will fit in); it's close, but very far away. The food is unique and well-presented, yet very "homey". It has something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewZedZedDined on 9/7/2014Despite having changed plans for me and my date, I very much enjoyed my dinner. I was professionally attended with my every need. Being my first time to try out Rococo, I can honestly say I liked everything about it. If I may say that I give props to the cooks for delivering a master piece, the Alfredo Pasta they prepared for me is now my top favorite pasta of all time. One suggestion, keep being awesome Rococo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice NightsunsetriverDined on 9/7/2014We had never dined here and were pleasantly surprised. We went a little after 5:00 an Sun and basically had the place to ourselves. Our waitress was great and didn't mind all of our questions. Glad someone recommended the place since the outside isn't too impressive but the food was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Reservations were very easy to make on line, and the accommodations for a big party were great. We had good, attentive service. Several in our party had special dietary requirements (food allergies) and those issues were handled with care and diligence. The big fruit and cheese platters and anti-pasta trays were especially nice. The only mild complaint we had was that the tune and salmon were a little too well done. But that was very, very minor. All in all, it was a really delightful experience!Special Features:
- Great serviceJmlehmann69Dined on 8/29/2014I've dined many times at Rocooco's on Penn an I must say it is one of my favorite restaurants in OKC. Unfortunately this experience was less than expected from the usually exceptional Rococo staff. While the service was exceptional the kitchen staff failed to provided all the great sides expected with a great meal. I hope my next experience will show that Rococo's is past this hurdle! As it is a great environment with exceptional staff and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, everything else okOklahomaReviewerVIPDined on 8/23/2014Throwback restaurant with a 50s New York theme. Red clam sauce was excellent, white clam sauce had a little too much broth. Would have like a blue cheese dressing instead of thousand island on wedge salad, house dressing good, too much dressing on both salads. Bread good. Service spotty as if they needed another server or maybe ours was just inexperienced. All in all a worthwhile trip for the food.
- Not so good.DaddydocDined on 8/23/2014Service was pretty lousy! Out of salmon before 7pm - Really!? Only thing good was keylime pie! I would go back just for that pie!
- ToughDeceptiveDined on 8/2/2014Crab cake is wonderful. Very pricey for what you get. A $50 steak should not be tough as shoe leather! Manager didn't even offer any comp.
- Fantastic Food and ServiceFoodie1980Dined on 7/22/2014The food was fantastic, and our server Yousef was amazing. If you eat here, make sure to ask for Yousef. He is so charming, and very helpful. Easily, the best server I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.Special Features:
- The following 345 reviews are from the Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine reviews archive.
- Worth the money and then some!MominatorDined on 6/15/2014It's expensive, but worth every penny! We'd never tried Rococo before but will definitely be back - the food was outstanding as was the service. A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed againBringmethefoodsVIPDined on 6/13/2014First, Cary is an amazing server. Arranged for custom chicken fried steak order when it's not an item on the menu. However the wine inventory is historically lacking. The selections listed are pricey and if you select a more moderately priced bottle, inevitably it is "just out" and a recommendation is made for a bottle that costs a minimum of $30 more. Refuse to honor pricing to accommodate inconvenience, which is a pretty standard practice elsewhere. "The price is what it is." Zuppe de pesce was very light on the seafood this time as well. Seems to be going downhill...hope service and quality restores to previous levels soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Yorker loves RococoMomearthDined on 5/25/2014My aunt from New York City always wants to eat at Rococo. She thinks it is better than any of their restaurants at home.Special Features:
- GoogVIPDined on 5/9/2014Fantastic food! Excellent service! Wonderful date with my wife! Special evening!Special Features:
- Rococo ages well !CFOSTERDined on 4/24/2014The original Rococo location on Penn has been around for years, and it had been a while since my last visit. Last week I wanted to take my "professional administrative assistants" out for lunch, and could not make a reservation at the Coach House, the Mantle, or Vast. I decided to try Rococo again, and we were very pleased. Food and service were exceptional and the atmosphere was very friendly. I am glad that Rococo has not lost it's charm as it aged..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchBlairDined on 4/20/2014We love Rococo's. Great and innovative food - incredible service - couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicesgtbroncoDined on 4/19/2014The service was great and the food was very good. The wine list was extensive but not overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLucianTDined on 4/18/2014I have to say that our dining experience at Rococco's was absolutely fantastic. Bruce, Ace, and Austin were wonderful. My East Coast girlfriend didn't believe that you could get amazing seafood here in OKC. Rococco's made a believer out of her. Food was excellent, ambience was perfect for a cozy date night. Top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ace was extremely cordial. Thankscarrera2VIPDined on 4/12/2014Ace was extremely cordial. Thanks for having Jillian Chardonnay, my wife's favorite..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine mealchap621VIPDined on 4/11/2014The meal was excellent+ Perfect fresh oysters, soup, duck entree, fudge cake dessert. Excellent service, attentive waitress with big table close by. Ambience is a little worn and small, but has a strange attraction, also. It's a street front line of shops, but parking behind and on street. Very friendly in a good way. Good selection of wine, with many "boutique" selections. Variety of prices and types. Very much recommended. Our first time, but not the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice time outsatisfiedVIPDined on 3/23/2014Spent time with family in a awesome setting with great food!Special Features:
- Good Food, Good ServiceCindyCDined on 3/23/2014We have been to Rococo Restaurant a few times, generally for special occasions. We have always had great service and great food. Great martini list, ok wine list. We are surprised the restaurant is never crowded do to the great food and service. Will definitely return to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a lovely dinner withJudyDined on 3/22/2014We had a lovely dinner with relatives, one of whom has trouble hearing, and it was perfect. Food was good as always and we went early before the crowds picked up so it was nice and quiet and good for conversation.Special Features:
- Something is fishy herec4690VIPDined on 3/19/2014The last 2 times we had the sole fish and chips it was excellent. This time some of sole had a definite fishy taste to it. I will not be ordering that dish again. Service was excellent and there are plenty of other things on the menu so will probably return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RelaxingEllenDined on 3/15/2014We went for a quiet night away from the kids and it was wonderful. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly.....it looked like a place even the staff has fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Surprise!SupershopperDined on 3/14/2014Rococo's on Penn was an amazing surprise. A group of us meet monthly to try different resturants and in 4 years, this is one of the best meals we've had! The restaurant isn't fancy and the neighborhood plain, but the food, service and personalized attention was outstanding. Although the waiter had several tables, he was always helpful at the perfect time without rushing us. The Chef personally came out to check on our meal and add a little reduction sauce to my already perfect Lamb. The wine list was unique and the wines by the glass interesting. You won't find any boring wines on the list. Try it for a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy BrunchKloisVIPDined on 3/2/2014Went here for brunch a couple of Sundays ago when it was snowing. Atmosphere was perfect for the occasion. We had brunch by the fireplace. The bartender took care of us and she was excellent. Great Chicken and Waffles. Can't wait to returnSpecial Features:
- Rococo is tastyBigDDined on 2/17/2014This restaurant has a considerable amount to offer the Oklahoma City dining culture. First of all, they are very accommodating with their seating, allowing a party of six to come in late on a Monday night to have a full dining experience. Their wait staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and they are willing to accommodate specific requests from guests about food, beverage, and other needs. The owner, Bruce, is a very kind and generous host, suggesting various things from his menu as well as his butter culinary delights that they offer. I had their "big dog" steak, with foods ranging from goat cheese spread to other delights. The meat was wonderfully cooked, and the other items we had in the evening(wine, sweets, and bread) were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Valentines celebrationokcdinerDined on 2/11/2014We had the chef's two specials of the day(panko crusted ahi tuna and ribeye with small shrimp in a cream sauce on top). We also had the cookie sampler appetizer and liked the salmon one the best. This was our first visit to Rococo and we will definitely return. The place was quiet, but we were there at 6PM so it may be noisier in the later hours.Special Features:
- Great serviceFirsttimeDined on 2/7/2014The restaurant had my table ready when I arrived and it was a good thing I made a reservation because the place was completely full. The service was amazing the waitress did a great job. The food was good but a little pricey, dinner and drinks for two came out to $100. Overall it was a very good experience and I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great....as usual...JlupiaDined on 2/1/2014Our dining experience was just as it always is at Rococo...perfect. From the reservation process to the confirmation of the reservation all the way through the meal it was without flaw. The staff did an excellent job of recommending items as well as providing top-notch service. Bruce has this well-oiled machine down to a science and everyone should drop by at least a few times to get the full flavor of the place. I would highly recommend Rococo to anyone looking for a great evening spot to take in a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good bet for gatheringSamEDined on 1/25/2014Always a good bet for gathering to catch up with friends. The menu and wine selection are well thought through and the specials always offer some excellent additions to menu choices. The restaurant is quiet, friendly and relaxing. You can linger and slowly enjoy a meal without feeling pressure to rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good and hadEat2liveDined on 1/19/2014The food was good and had nice presentation but restaurant atmosphere, music (radio station) and service were less than impressive. Little nuances were missing along with a timely delivery of our food.
- BirthdayAndrewDined on 1/18/2014The food was great. Sometimes a little slow to come out as restaurant was quite busy but worth the wait. Very extensive menu offered with a lot of different choices. A nice selection of wine and special cocktails was available. Recommend to people who enjoy good food !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and food score 11.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2014Service and food score 11. Hard to beat Will return many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambianceProudmom25Dined on 1/12/2014Brunch was good. The menu was diverse and fairly priced. Drinks were over priced but decent. Some of my friends were not impressed, saying the Reuben sandwich was average. Dinner pricing is too much. Server was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I left smilingFrenchsnobDined on 1/10/2014I must say, I was delighted with Rococo's. I also must say, I love food and am a bit on the snooty side when it comes to dining out. My husband and I both were very pleased and we will make this one of our most pleasant to dine. Thanks Rococo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.