12252 North May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rococo-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 4052124577x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic, International
- Executive Chef: Jason Bustamante
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Rococo can cater off-site for 5-500 people. This can be for a variety of settings, and bar service is also available. Wine pairing parties are also available, and fun for everyone!
- Private Party Facilities: Private banquet space is available, comfortably seating up to 65 people. This offers state of the art audio visual space, perfect for corporate events.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Bustamante 4052124577x
- Entertainment: Fridays Live Music at 7:00pm.
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:30 (offering drink and appetizer specials in the bar area)
A word from Rococo Northpark
Rococo Northpark is located at 12252 N. May Ave, in the location that was Tommy’s Italian-American Grill for many years. The menu is diverse along with carefully selected wines, spirits and beer. An international menu where everything is hand crafted with so many appealing dishes you will feel compelled to come again and try the dishes you missed! Chef owned and operated, we are obsessive about quality and service. The atmosphere is comfortable and stylish, whether at the bar, by the cozy fireplace or in one of our "gangster" booths. There is always something happening at ROCOCO!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Rococo Northpark - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Rococo Northpark reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (14)good for groups (12)romantic (11)great for brunch (10)notable wine list (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great service/wine! More Seafoodthe2ofusdiningDined on 9/6/2014Great ambiance! Even though it's a large restaurant it feels cozy and intimate! It really needs Crab legs and large pan seared scallops on the menu and I'd be there a LOT more often! The food is very good and so are the appetizers and desserts! It's one of our favs now!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchToddDined on 8/24/2014The Sunday brunch is fabulous! So much to choose from included carved meets, shrimp, Belgium waffles and French toast, eggs, grits, biscuits and grave, omelet bar, fish of the day, pasta, fruits, and deserts (the chocolate-covered strawberries are delicious). The food is always fresh and they have different items each time we go. It's a great buffet and a reasonable price. Don't forget to look at their brunch drink menu as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatErinDined on 8/16/2014As usual, the service was great and the food was fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharrisDined on 8/9/2014Excellent food with very poor service. We waited way too long for everything from drinks to entries! It is extremely expensive and should have excellent service for what we are paying. So I will not be returning!!
- Not so great!LovetoeatDined on 7/11/2014We ate at Rococo a year or so ago and the food was not very good. However, after reading a recent article in the local newspaper we thought we would give it another try. The food was not very good. I had shrimp with pasta. The shrimp was over cooked. The bread was disappointing as well. It was school cafeteria rolls. Which I do like that type if bread, just expected something different. The salad was good though. The service was so so. They did gave a good band playing that night. Overall, don't think I will go back.Special Features:
- AwesomeCeliaDined on 7/6/2014Been going here for a while. I love their Sunday brunch. It is my favorite. CeliaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect party venueTruth2TellDined on 7/6/2014Rococo has always been a solid choice for dinner, but for Sunday brunch it is inspired. I just hosted a family birthday brunch there: the space is colorful, roomy but not cavernous. The food offerings were many, well presented and delish, accommodating varied tastes (even for picky eaters). The reception and serving staff were well trained: there when needed but not intrusive, fast but without rushing your guests. A great time was had by all, and the bill didn't make me faint. Parking was ample. I'm glad we went, and you will be too. Only one caveat: the dining space is multi-level, not ideal for those with vision and walking challenges.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Groups!!AnnaDined on 6/26/2014Rococo's Northpark is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant for gathering with friends. Great atmosphere and food! They accommodate large groups as well as intimate settings for date night!Special Features:
- Rococo Father's Day BrunchokiegirlDined on 6/15/2014When we were seated, we didn't have an assigned waiter. It took awhile before the manager realized we hadn't been waited on. After that, the service was adequate. The food however, was only fair. Everything seemed to be overcooked as it was a buffet. The made to order omelets were very good. There was a huge selection of different types of foods, but the only thing that stood out as very good was the desserts, which was a surprise. The desserts tasted much better than they looked. The mimosa's were reasonably priced as well. Overall, I don't expect we will be returning to their Sunday Brunch as it was expensive and the food was disappointing.Special Features:
- Disappointed . . .TeriVIPDined on 6/15/2014Made reservations 2 days in advance for Father's Day brunch and requested a booth. Unfortunately, was given a small table for two behind the omelette serving station. A hostess was clearing a booth and I asked if we could move there and was told no. Have never been seated in such a poor location after having made reservations in advance - won't be going back. The waitress, however, was very good and quite personable.
- Great Experience!redheadDined on 6/15/2014We were at Rococo for Father's Day Cruise Ship brunch. The food, service and ambiance were all fabulous, as they always are at Rococo - both locations!Special Features:
- Not Impressed with FoodRococoDined on 6/14/2014We were not impressed with the food. For the price, it was well below what I expected. I would rather spend my money at The Mantel Wine Bar and Bistro. The best item I had was probably the Crab Cake. All other items were "OK." The atmosphere was the best attribute to the whole evening. Very quiet and inviting...
- The following 297 reviews are from the Rococo Northpark reviews archive.
- A Special Mother's DayredheadDined on 5/11/2014I made reservations for myself, my mom and my daughter for Mother's Day for the Cruise Ship buffet. Food, service, ambiance - everything was fabulous! We were at the Northpark location, but I frequent the Penn location for work day lunches and it's equally great.Special Features:
- Love it!ErinDined on 5/10/2014Had the best experience at Rococo Northpark. The food was amazing and the service was great. Best food in OkC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually Quite goodLunchgroup6Dined on 4/30/2014Dinner with friends, and we go there fairly frequently. Food was good. Service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Surf Good TurfnorthsidedinerDined on 4/12/2014I had the seafood pasta and my dining partner had the ny strip. The steak was very good, but the seafood (shrimp, scallops, musslces clams) in the pasta was not. It was hard and did not taste fresh at all. Everything else was good, service was good and the ambience was nice. Great music playing in the background. If we do go back, I would get a steak, but most definitely stay away from the seafood.Special Features:
- Our waiter was fantastic andIvanDined on 4/12/2014Our waiter was fantastic and gave great detail on each dish we asked about. The food was incredible and the noise level was perfect to hold quiet conversations at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hands down - the best crab cake.VenittaVIPDined on 4/10/2014One of my favorite locally owned - both locations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday NightsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2014Great Service. Friday nights they have music. Really enjoy the all ambience, food and services. the crab cakes are really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunchbrunch2Dined on 3/16/2014Second time we've had Sunday brunch here. Great food and experience. Corned beef and cabbage was special for St. Patrick's Day and it was delicious. I definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmospher and awesome food.scottDined on 3/15/2014Took my wife to Rococo's for our 28th anniversary. As always, Bruce and the gang took excellent care of us. The food was great and the atmosphere was terrific. Rococo's is truly a great restaurant and their daily specials are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing eveningcarrera2VIPDined on 3/8/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The atmosphere was good and the food delicious. Our server, Brad, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cruise brunch without the oceanRhondaDined on 2/23/2014I was hesitant to try this buffet brunch because a) I'm eating healthier and b) $22 seemed steep. However, the quality of the food and the great selection assuaged both concerns. The extensive buffet contained a large variety of fruits and vegetables and lean meats. There were plenty of decadent options, also. The French toast is the 2nd best in the City (Cafe Kacao rules), and the omelet bar was fabulous. The chef constructed a seafood omelet with crab and langostino that was a bit of heaven. I'm also a big fan of the $2 mimosa. The quality and selection warrants the $22 price tag. It was a lovely brunch, and I would happily do t again.Special Features:
- WonderfulGoodhostDined on 2/22/2014We always like to go to Rococo's for special occasions, but it is wonderful anytime. The service is always great, the food excellent, and it has a romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ran out of stuffMikegDined on 2/21/2014Mediocre seafood. Ran out of scallops at 7:00 on a Friday night. Smallest clams I have ever seen. Lobster was frozen!Special Features:
- A delightful new experience!fedwmnDined on 2/21/2014Great food, great service...great live music!! Keep the Easy Street Trio coming back and I will come back for a nice romantic dinner, too! The Trio brought me in for my date's and my first visit! It was wonderful...well except that there were things on the drink menu that were no longer served...or they were out of something...and it was very early in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ate at Rocoo NorthparkOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We ate at Rocoo Northpark for Valentines, and the food was delectable. The honey-mustard accented crabcrake is succulent. The Mesculen Greens salad was fresh and perfectly flavored. The chicken pasta (i forgot the name) was also great. They have good live music--piano, saxophone, singinging--so beware that it will no be a whisper quiet romantic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceHappy2EatOutDined on 2/14/2014Valentines dining was so nice at Rococo! Nice selection of food choices. Fabulous the crab cakes and the Love Salad! They often have live musicians - always good talent - Valentines night was a sax musician - perfect music to enjoy with my honey or with friends! Hostesses and our server, Allison, were very accommodating and attentive. The food, wine, service, made for a relaxing meal out on this special occasion and were better than I expected. Rococo is one if my very favorite places to dine, anytime! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice nitght out with loved onegene4773Dined on 2/13/2014after a slow start, it was a very good evening. We do appreciate the compt wine due to slow start up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodMissKittyDined on 2/5/2014We dine at Rococo quite often for special accasions. While it is pricey, it is always worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there many times. It'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2014Been there many times. It's in our regular rotation list. Bruce does a fantastic job! This night I had the special fish stew with andouille, mussels and mahimahi and it was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decidedly Delicious DiningHollyMDined on 1/25/2014Our waiter was nice, friendly, and fairly prompt. The food was well-prepared, and delicious. We had our daughter and her two children (ages 7 & 8) with us. Our grandson ordered from the kids menu. His cheeseburger was terrific. He had a choice of fries, fruit, or veggies. Our granddaughter wanted the crab appetizer for her dinner. It was yummy and she ate every bit of it. My husband had the Rhode Island Fisherman's Stew. I had scallops with risotto. Our daughter had the Atlantic Char. All the meals were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch...not so much!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/19/2014Sunday brunch was very unremarkable. Salads below average, scrambled eggs were very institutional and runny, custom omelets good and the ham at the carving station was good. Coffee good, but was Luke warm. I think we'll look for another special occasion brunch place next time.
- Food was excellent as always,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/10/2014Food was excellent as always, but to make it even better our server, Abby, was above and beyond what would be normally expected here.Special Features:
- always a good "go to" restaurant.DutchDined on 1/9/2014always a good "go to" restaurant. The food is always good, always good service. One of our favorite places to dine out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunchbrunch2Dined on 1/5/2014Sunday brunch had a wide variety of foods and all was delicious. The price was high but it matched the quality and service of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Set MenuDavidDined on 12/31/2013I was very dissapointed that we showed up for New Years Eve to a set menu at $55 per person. Half the stuff on the set menu I would have never ate. It's not like I could have left and found another place to eat on New Year Eve with no reservations so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wish we would have been told about the set menu before hand. I did like the drink list they had many diffrent options to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for any occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013Delicious food! Fantastic service! I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- Anniversay DinnerToddDined on 12/28/2013My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Rococo's and thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife had the mahi mahi, while I had the lobster and shrimp risoto. As a side, we shared the grilled vegetables, which included squash, red bell peppers, and zuchini. Everything was wonderful! Their drink menu is comprehensive and the service was top notch. I would definitely recommend Rococo's.Special Features:
- Celebrated Christmas eve withMoscaDined on 12/24/2013Celebrated Christmas eve with our family of 9. The waiter was wonderful. He was especially patient with our 6 year old grandson. The food was great.I would recommend this to a friend.