Rockfish Food & Wine
1402 Grandin Road, SW
Roanoke, VA 24015Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rockfish Food & Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rockfishfood.com/
- Phone: (540) 904-5454
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Music on the second & fourth Sunday each month starting at 6:30.
A word from Rockfish Food & Wine
Located in Grandin Village, this inviting, smoke-free dining room and friendly staff has quickly made Rockfish a local favorite featuring over 270 hand picked wines for dining and retail and a contemporary menu that changes seasonally. Reservations suggested. Available for private luncheons & private dinners on Monday or Tuesday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rockfish Food & Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great service and food!pmrthirdVIPDined on 11/5/2014Wanted a quick meal in Roanoke and decided to try the Rockfish Food & Wine based on menu and wine selection. Enjoyed the atmosphere and was there right at opening since I was tight for time. They were very accommodating on my time needs and quickly served me. Their homemade pumpkin soup was fantastic! Also enjoyed the duck. Last, they offer a flight of 3 wines for $11 choosing any 3 glass of wines from "by the glass" section. Enjoyed everything and would go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food!HadesVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great Neighborhood Restaurant! I would definitely return. The staff is laid back and gracious. The food is great!Special Features:
- Class in GrandinMikeyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent food (great steak!). The Halibut special was pronounced very good by my wife, and the fillet is one of the best I have had in Roanoke! The wine flight is a nice touch, with decent pours for a flight.Special Features:
- Neighborhood jewelsunsetdonVIPDined on 6/18/2014This restaurant is located in the Grandin Village shopping area of Roanoke City, an old established neighborhood with lots of small shops, restaurants, a fresh market and a nice theater. It is very safe and a nice area to stroll through. The restaurant is about 1/2 way on the Grandin Road shopping area. It is nicely decorated and has a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I had the Dorado and my guest had the pecan crusted trout. Both entrees were excellent. I would have rated this restaurant higher if they had a wider selection of sides and wines. If you're in the area, give this restaurant a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quick n quietOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014our group of four had a very nice meal, in and out in time to a concert in the village. The wait staff was exceptional, and I mean on all counts. Very friendly, helpful with suggestions to the days menu choices, and close by without hovering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming neighborhood bistroluvgdfoodVIPDined on 5/18/2014We enjoyed a well prepared meal which included a special of bonito, asparagus and cheesy grits and grilled shrimp, black beans and rice. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Rockfish is a great place for a good meal at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!RoanokerDined on 3/15/2014Wonderful experience, always dependable--delicious, fresh food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesShelmaVIPDined on 1/17/2014We have been dining at Rockfish since Olivia opened the restaurant and it has always been one of our favorite places. The food has always been consistently good, and the atmosphere is comfortable and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveBunnyDined on 12/31/2013My fiancé and I went for the first time and we would definitely go back. The meal was preplanned and we enjoyed every bite. If we could have changed anything it would have been to have more time between courses. We did feel a little rushed through.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family celebrationBriarLeeDined on 12/21/2013Party of 6 and none of us had the same dish. Everyone was very happy with their meal. Rockfish has been here for 8 years and continues to earn a well deserved reputation for consistently delivering very good food and friendly service. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local favoriteJimMcCDined on 11/30/2013Rockfish has been one of our favorite local restaurants for many years. I'm really pleased they they are now on Open Table.Special Features:
- Have been there many timesSANDYDined on 11/22/2013Have been there many times and I feel that this time the food was not up to its usual quality. They had removed some favorites from the menu telling us they were seasonal, which made no scene since I had it last year at Christmas and they still served the fish just cooked different,
- Rockfish GemTABBYDined on 11/14/2013Great experience eating at the Rockfish Grill. The salmon was outstanding. Great little restaurant in the Roanoke neighborhood.Special Features: