Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
94 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: (630) 424-1550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Pawel Marszalek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
Serious about our food. Crazy about our beer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (27)great for lunch (20)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (14)fit for foodies (13)hot spot (11)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (8)special occasion (7)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Very AttentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/8/2014Initially when we arrived we were told by hostess that they were running behind due to tables not turning over. Immediately the manager talked to us and said he would try his best to seat us close to our reservation time as possible. We happily took seats at bar and order a drink. Not 5 minutes later our table was ready and we were seated 1 minute before our reservation time. Good sevice by wait staff followed. In addition to great service we also found food really good. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated promptly on a busy Saturday night.LoriannpDined on 11/8/2014Made our reservation late in the day on a Saturday through Open Table. Was a little concerned when we arrived as there were alot of diners waiting to be seated. We arrived about 15 minutes early and were given a pager. We were seated a few minutes earlier than our actual reservation. Very impressed. The bartender and our server were excellent and friendly as was the person who brought us our food. Everything came very quickly - the soup, the drinks, the main entree's. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal. We had fish taco's, fried chicken dinner, BBQ chicken salad and enchilada dinner. One of the diners realized that he was given the wrong item - it was an enchilada and as he started to eat it he realized it was not the correct one. He brought to the attention of the server but stated that he would continue to eat it as it was tasty. They did remove it from our bill however. I'd definitely recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinerVIPDined on 10/27/2014pretty good chain restaurant and sports bar. I like how they have the sports bar pretty separate from the main dining room, so you can choose a quieter area for business conversation over lunch (as I did on this visit), or a more loud and energetic environment on the bar side (I have watched sporting events on that side previously). Food is pretty good (a few reasonably healthy choices), and service is friendly and attentive. In warm weather, the outside tables around perimeter of building are nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryDined on 10/21/2014Food was superb. Fish and Chips was not too greasy. Macaroni and Chicken had an outstanding taste and flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go ToJakeDined on 10/18/2014Rock Bottom has become our go to restaurant in the area. The beer samples and food fits the bill without crushing the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- adult restuarant good for 5yr oldsgr8restuarantDined on 10/17/2014Our server was great!! She understands kids, joked around with us, made great menu suggestions. She checked on us several times. the service and food choices for kids is great. This restaurant has a comfortable "grown up" feel with being very kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014We had 2 servers for our party. The girl was good bit the boy was not as attentive. All the food was brought out and hr stated he forgot to put my order in. I did get my food about 10 minutrs after everyone else. It was not really hot as i would have thought a last minute order would be. He was honest about the mistake and i apprecite that he did not blame anyone else as we are all not perfect. The restaurant did comp that meal due to the delay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014We try to go early, noise increases as the night progresses. Excellent food choices!Special Features:
- great food. service and beercoco6812Dined on 10/4/2014Rock bottom offers you a great food, service, atmosphere and beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock BottomilsognoVIPDined on 10/3/2014Rustic, energetic, clean, great line up of in-house micro brews and very good food! Located on the outer edge of Yorktown, it's easily accessible and parking is fairly available. Be sure to book reservations on open table even if you're on your way. It may just get you past the line at the door. This place is popular for a reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Casual Dining PlaceBPATDined on 9/30/2014I went with a colleague of mine for a casual dining experience. It is a great find - good beers and decent selection of finger food. I ended up ordering some to-go food for my two kids. Good place to bring a noisy group - business or family.Special Features:
- CanineCrusaderVIPDined on 9/24/2014We returned here after a long absence. The food was much improved and the beers were better as well. Service at the bar is still the best! We will return.Special Features:
- Family Get TogetherOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/13/2014Had a larger party (9) at Rock Bottom for a late lunch. We tried a variety of beers (all good) and foods (also all good). The nachos and ballpark pretzels are easy to share and both were great. A favorite was the kid pizza where the ingredients were brought to the table prior to cooking and the child can put the pizza together him/herself before it goes in the oven. That was a big hit among the kids (and, let's be honest, the adults too!). Our service started a bit slow, but steadily improved as the meal went along. We all left full and happy. One tip - be sure that you are a member of the Mug Club if you want to try any of their beers - the perks are well worth the free cost!Special Features:
- Great timeBab314VIPDined on 9/6/2014Hadn't been here in awhile and I had forgotten how nice it was. Really good food, great beer, I had the 6 glass sampler and it was all good and plenty for the night.Special Features:
- Top SpotCharDined on 8/26/2014From the hostess to the wait staff it was pleasant place to have lunch. Food was a lot for a reasonable price and good. Time to talk was a plus as the staff id not hover about. Will go back with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff helpful and pleasantBirthdayBoyDined on 8/23/2014Staff very helpful regarding food ingredients for diner with allergies. Waiter attentive and pleasant and quick when realized diners had another event to attend. Food tasty. Many options to choose fromSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid FriendlyKidFoodDined on 8/17/2014We typically go here for the kids. The make your own pizza and make your own ice cream are awesome. The "adult" food is average at best. Come on Rock Bottom, update your menu!Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/6/2014Haven't been there for a long time but needed a place to meet up with a friend and they were on Open Table. Had great drink specials, happy hour appetizers and a great time with all the tvs. Signed up for a card to get free stuff with points. Great bartender - will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 236 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown reviews archive.
- Good FoodjennyhDined on 7/15/2014This place has very good food and always accomodates us, especially when we have larger parties. They really know how to handle a group of diners.Special Features:
- EnjoyableThor123Dined on 7/12/2014The food and service was great and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvNitelifeVIPDined on 7/10/2014Wonderful Beer (especially the red ale) ..... reasonably priced appetizers and entrees .... dishes are very creative and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sandwichesPegmikeDined on 7/10/2014The hostest was exceptional and delightful. I had a chicken sandwich it was not dry and very yummy. It was the avacado chicken sandwich. Excellent choice😜Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st Birthday celebrationcam118Dined on 7/2/2014It was my son's 21st birthday and even though we go there every year for his birthday he couldn't wait to have a beer with dinner! Our waiter was fantastic and talked to him about the different beer selections. The food was very good, dessert was awesome, warm donut holes with caramel sauce!!!! Had a group of 9 people, no one left dissappointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014The appetizer menu was very plentiful. We were tempted to order a selection as our entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Family Place... For Beer?JimSparksVIPDined on 6/23/2014Nice place for a family dinner or couple. Nice service.Special Features:
- RockRockVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food was great- service was Ok- seemed like server was not having a good daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beers!larz123Dined on 6/14/2014While Rock Bottom is a chain it still makes the microbrews locally at the restaurant so you get great fresh local beers. A worth while visit for local beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AbbyVIPDined on 5/26/2014Try Rock Bottom's pretzels: they're tasty & they are excellent as an appetizer.Special Features:
- your hostjoedineDined on 5/13/2014I told her it was my wifes birthday and she told me she would make note of it and let the server know but nothing happen. Every where else I have gone has always sang happy birthday but for some reason you did not. Very disappointed in your front staff. Not only did I tell the host but I also made note of it on the reservation. JoeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014The food was very good and the service was better than it has been in past experiences. The only issue I had was that when we arrived, they said they didn't have a record of our reservation, so I'm not sure if this will apply to my Open Table account.
- Busy Mother's DayClintDined on 5/11/2014I understand Mother's Day is busy but basic problems here. Waitress was friendly and other wait staff helped her. However, it looks like the waitresses bus/clean their own tables. There are no bus boys. So on a busy day like a holiday, the plates from the appetizers and salads for my Party of five remained there along with the entrees. Waitresses have to clean tables and service the tables at the same time which on a busy day had us waiting for refills etc. Refills on soft drinks only when requested. We ordered the Brewery Platter appetizer and it was not worth $ 15.95. Long Island Ice Tea at $ 9.75 priced high. Entrees OK but not ok at those prices. Bathrooms not clean during entire dinner. There are better choices at better prices.
- Mother day party ?BiggerDined on 5/11/20141. tabes are so close you are unable to talke without hearing the party next to you. 2. Service very slow. 3. Food at the best so so 4. Cost. very price for what you get.
- Jd review 05/10/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Wait staff was excellent but kitchen was very backed up.food was good...noise level rather high .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicealaunanpeDined on 4/20/2014The staff was very friendly and prompt with service. The food was delicious, good portions, and fair prices. Will definitely be dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible...kermit7Dined on 4/20/2014Well I wish I could say I enjoyed my visit to Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown but unfortunately I was never given the opportunity to try the food or drinks. We arrived and were promptly seated and then we were promptly ignored. We sat at our table for 20 minutes as waiters and waitresses walked by and no one said anything to us! We weren't even brought water or silverware. Other tables around us were being served but we were totally ignored. We waited for 20 minutes before deciding to leave and as we walked out the door the hostess (who had seated us) thanked us for coming and said she hoped we had enjoyed our meal... seriously??? I will never visit this restaurant again... beware!!
- Usually a great place except.....TomODined on 4/19/2014Server was excellent, food very good. I eat here often and usually everything is very good except this weekend. People really need to mind their kids. These idiots allowed their kid to run all over the restaurant run up to others tables and bang on them, climb under the chairs tripped two waiters and be just totally annoying. The manager should take action and ask them to leave.Special Features:
- Great food with even better beer!LSeghiDined on 4/18/2014I love coming to Rock Bottom because of their very extensive menu but I also love their beer. I try a new beer every time I visit. This time was no exception. I tried the newly brewed/tapped Article Monkey. The fish tacos were good but a little spicy for my liking. If you're looking for a great dessert, try the chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.Special Features:
- YummyYum1VIPDined on 4/14/2014Best Mac & Cheese around. Have the nachos and ask for extra cheese they will do it without grumbling. Very tasty pulled pork. Every time we've been here every one has enjoyed the food and beer!! Just an easy casual place to drop into for a casual meal & fun beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Times!MikeDined on 4/13/2014The food & service were very good. We were celebrating a birthday with the family and this was great place to go.Special Features:
- Just what I expected. Great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Just what I expected. Great. We were not rushed once we got seated. Nice place to join our friends.Special Features: