Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
94 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: 6304241550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Pawel Marszalek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
Serious about our food. Crazy about our beer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (31)great for lunch (24)kid-friendly (20)vibrant bar scene (19)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (10)hot spot (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (4)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Family Get TogetherOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/13/2014Had a larger party (9) at Rock Bottom for a late lunch. We tried a variety of beers (all good) and foods (also all good). The nachos and ballpark pretzels are easy to share and both were great. A favorite was the kid pizza where the ingredients were brought to the table prior to cooking and the child can put the pizza together him/herself before it goes in the oven. That was a big hit among the kids (and, let's be honest, the adults too!). Our service started a bit slow, but steadily improved as the meal went along. We all left full and happy. One tip - be sure that you are a member of the Mug Club if you want to try any of their beers - the perks are well worth the free cost!Special Features:
- Great timeBab314VIPDined on 9/6/2014Hadn't been here in awhile and I had forgotten how nice it was. Really good food, great beer, I had the 6 glass sampler and it was all good and plenty for the night.Special Features:
- Top SpotCharDined on 8/26/2014From the hostess to the wait staff it was pleasant place to have lunch. Food was a lot for a reasonable price and good. Time to talk was a plus as the staff id not hover about. Will go back with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff helpful and pleasantBirthdayBoyDined on 8/23/2014Staff very helpful regarding food ingredients for diner with allergies. Waiter attentive and pleasant and quick when realized diners had another event to attend. Food tasty. Many options to choose fromSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid FriendlyKidFoodDined on 8/17/2014We typically go here for the kids. The make your own pizza and make your own ice cream are awesome. The "adult" food is average at best. Come on Rock Bottom, update your menu!Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/6/2014Haven't been there for a long time but needed a place to meet up with a friend and they were on Open Table. Had great drink specials, happy hour appetizers and a great time with all the tvs. Signed up for a card to get free stuff with points. Great bartender - will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodjennyhDined on 7/15/2014This place has very good food and always accomodates us, especially when we have larger parties. They really know how to handle a group of diners.Special Features:
- EnjoyableThor123Dined on 7/12/2014The food and service was great and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvNitelifeVIPDined on 7/10/2014Wonderful Beer (especially the red ale) ..... reasonably priced appetizers and entrees .... dishes are very creative and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sandwichesPegmikeDined on 7/10/2014The hostest was exceptional and delightful. I had a chicken sandwich it was not dry and very yummy. It was the avacado chicken sandwich. Excellent choice😜Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st Birthday celebrationcam118Dined on 7/2/2014It was my son's 21st birthday and even though we go there every year for his birthday he couldn't wait to have a beer with dinner! Our waiter was fantastic and talked to him about the different beer selections. The food was very good, dessert was awesome, warm donut holes with caramel sauce!!!! Had a group of 9 people, no one left dissappointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014The appetizer menu was very plentiful. We were tempted to order a selection as our entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Family Place... For Beer?JimSparksVIPDined on 6/23/2014Nice place for a family dinner or couple. Nice service.Special Features:
- RockRockVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food was great- service was Ok- seemed like server was not having a good daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beers!larz123Dined on 6/14/2014While Rock Bottom is a chain it still makes the microbrews locally at the restaurant so you get great fresh local beers. A worth while visit for local beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AbbyVIPDined on 5/26/2014Try Rock Bottom's pretzels: they're tasty & they are excellent as an appetizer.Special Features:
- The following 226 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown reviews archive.
- your hostjoedineDined on 5/13/2014I told her it was my wifes birthday and she told me she would make note of it and let the server know but nothing happen. Every where else I have gone has always sang happy birthday but for some reason you did not. Very disappointed in your front staff. Not only did I tell the host but I also made note of it on the reservation. JoeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014The food was very good and the service was better than it has been in past experiences. The only issue I had was that when we arrived, they said they didn't have a record of our reservation, so I'm not sure if this will apply to my Open Table account.
- Busy Mother's DayClintDined on 5/11/2014I understand Mother's Day is busy but basic problems here. Waitress was friendly and other wait staff helped her. However, it looks like the waitresses bus/clean their own tables. There are no bus boys. So on a busy day like a holiday, the plates from the appetizers and salads for my Party of five remained there along with the entrees. Waitresses have to clean tables and service the tables at the same time which on a busy day had us waiting for refills etc. Refills on soft drinks only when requested. We ordered the Brewery Platter appetizer and it was not worth $ 15.95. Long Island Ice Tea at $ 9.75 priced high. Entrees OK but not ok at those prices. Bathrooms not clean during entire dinner. There are better choices at better prices.
- Mother day party ?BiggerDined on 5/11/20141. tabes are so close you are unable to talke without hearing the party next to you. 2. Service very slow. 3. Food at the best so so 4. Cost. very price for what you get.
- Jd review 05/10/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Wait staff was excellent but kitchen was very backed up.food was good...noise level rather high .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicealaunanpeDined on 4/20/2014The staff was very friendly and prompt with service. The food was delicious, good portions, and fair prices. Will definitely be dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible...kermit7Dined on 4/20/2014Well I wish I could say I enjoyed my visit to Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown but unfortunately I was never given the opportunity to try the food or drinks. We arrived and were promptly seated and then we were promptly ignored. We sat at our table for 20 minutes as waiters and waitresses walked by and no one said anything to us! We weren't even brought water or silverware. Other tables around us were being served but we were totally ignored. We waited for 20 minutes before deciding to leave and as we walked out the door the hostess (who had seated us) thanked us for coming and said she hoped we had enjoyed our meal... seriously??? I will never visit this restaurant again... beware!!
- Usually a great place except.....TomODined on 4/19/2014Server was excellent, food very good. I eat here often and usually everything is very good except this weekend. People really need to mind their kids. These idiots allowed their kid to run all over the restaurant run up to others tables and bang on them, climb under the chairs tripped two waiters and be just totally annoying. The manager should take action and ask them to leave.Special Features:
- Great food with even better beer!LSeghiDined on 4/18/2014I love coming to Rock Bottom because of their very extensive menu but I also love their beer. I try a new beer every time I visit. This time was no exception. I tried the newly brewed/tapped Article Monkey. The fish tacos were good but a little spicy for my liking. If you're looking for a great dessert, try the chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.Special Features:
- YummyYum1VIPDined on 4/14/2014Best Mac & Cheese around. Have the nachos and ask for extra cheese they will do it without grumbling. Very tasty pulled pork. Every time we've been here every one has enjoyed the food and beer!! Just an easy casual place to drop into for a casual meal & fun beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Times!MikeDined on 4/13/2014The food & service were very good. We were celebrating a birthday with the family and this was great place to go.Special Features:
- Just what I expected. Great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Just what I expected. Great. We were not rushed once we got seated. Nice place to join our friends.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and service.luvNitelifeVIPDined on 4/8/2014Wonderful food and service. They brew their own beer.....the red ale is our favorite.....ask for a taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samples of beerMzBeautifulDined on 4/5/2014Really enjoyed the 6 dollars samples of beer! Great for groups of people to come and enjoy time out. Food Prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/3/2014Was getting together with old friends. We all have little kids so dining out can be a headache sometimes. We had a party of 12 and were seated right at our time of reservation. We were greeted by 2 servers who expedited our orders in order to keep the kids calm. Food was really good. Beers were great. Exactly what I was hoping for with a chain micro brewerey.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the beerPaulDined on 3/29/2014Overall we had a nice meal. We split a salad which was good and the kobe sliders which were a bit overdone. The beer selection was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for family and friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2014The food was great, this was my second time coming here this month and it was just as great as the first time. The Brewery Nachos are the best appetizers ever...yumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good craft brew pubnickeDined on 3/25/2014The food is better than expected for a brew pub. I had the Poblamo stuffed with chirozo and chicken. Very tasty and not the usual fare at this type of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Beer List,scooziviginDined on 3/23/2014Good was good, and service was good as well. Only complaint about the the meal was the kids at the next table misbehaving a fair amount. On tip to the restaurant would be to not put everyone together in one area of tables when other areas are wide open. Spread us out and let us have our privacy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock Bottom - LombardOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/21/2014The corner booths are great for kids. The service and food were good.Special Features:
- Good food, great locationAries377Dined on 3/15/2014I have been to the Rock Bottom Brewery - Chicago before so I decided to try the Yorktown location since I have heard so much about this location being so nice. The food was very good! I took my father for a small birthday dinner and he loved it! The most popular drinks are your samplers which is the best option if you want to say that you have tried all of their beer options. I will be back there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu has so many choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/9/2014The menu has so many choices that no matter the cuisine we may have a taste for, there is always a good option available. The SW eggrolls are always incredible and the chili was spicy and excellent. We waited a lot longer for our entrees to come out than usual, but, once they arrived, the fish, the grilled broccoli, and the BBQ chicken sandwich were all quite good. I must admit that I was hesitant at first because the last time we came here, there were no less than 4 birthdays being celebrated. It was more than a little tedious with all the singing, the flash pictures, and the tired-and-therefore-crying children which accompany such celebrations. This time there was only 1 so it was not quite so intrusive. Glad we gave RB another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. You also getGrahamDined on 3/8/2014Food was great. You also get some different beer choices that you don't get at most bars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for familiesgiddeup17Dined on 3/1/2014Really enjoyed this place. Wasn't sure what to expect, but the ambiance, service and food were terrific. We had 9 people with our party and it was roomy and a very fun environment. Kid friendly is a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.