Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
16156 South La Grange Road
Orland Park, IL 60467Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: 7082260021
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Brewery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
Located South of 159th on LaGrange Road in Orland Park, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery has become the destination for award winning, handcrafted beers, quality American cuisine and friendly energetic service. Rock Bottom is the perfect place if you are looking to watch the big game in our large bar area, have dinner with friends in our dining room or enjoy a beautiful evening on one of our two patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (37)great for lunch (25)kid-friendly (20)special occasion (16)fit for foodies (15)great for outdoor dining (14)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (10)great for brunch (10)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)romantic (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- won't go back!CstacyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Nothing more than a place to try different beers! Used to be the place to go for something different but not any more! Boring and not good!
- Good Start/Bad FinishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Our waitress started out great, friendly and full of recommendations. After we ordered our first round of drinks and appetizers, she disappeared, no refills on drinks, courtesy checks, or anything to say she was still our waitress. The food itself was good, but the home brews were disappointing and the service was poor. There are a great number of places I would choose ahead of Rock Bottom.
- great placechigirlDined on 8/15/2014Great menu... really good food, service, and beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Good Food/DrinkNancyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We always enjoy the food & drink here. We have never been disappointed in the food. Great beer & wine choices. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TMafddgdsfdgfvgvVIPDined on 8/6/2014Food was OK, service was very slow. It took a long time not only to place our order, but for the food to be served once we did place our order.
- Always Very GoodNancyVIPDined on 8/2/2014We go here often ~ the food & service are always very good. The beer & wine selection is fantastic. Tonight we had salads and burgers. They were delicious! We will be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time goingnoiseDined on 8/1/2014Was told to try rock bottom by friend so I did once got there my wait was under five minutes the staff was friendly my waiter was great ask was this our first time we told him yes we did beer tasting that was great food was good !!!! Little noise but I will be attending again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craft beerKmomDined on 8/1/2014Great craft beer without having to go to the city. Love that they have a taster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yikesmare07Dined on 7/12/2014It was all around awful. I got a salad with no beans... there not only were beans but it had been sitting in the huge amount of salad dressing for so long it was soggy! We went there to drink but our server was so bad that we didn't bother. We were there for hours and never got checked on. We had to waive her down if we wanted something... I peronally only had 1water and 2 other girls were drinking beer and never got asked if they wanted another! Another girl joined us later on and we had a hard time getting a menu... we had to ask! This really went to the top of our list for worst experience.
- An Affordable Night OutGaynor79Dined on 7/11/2014Had a great time at Rock Bottom in Orland Park. The food was great and affordable. The portions were perfect and my girlfriend and I were able to enjoy an appetizer, entree, and dessert without breaking the bank. I would definitely come back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014My boyfriend and I went out to dinner here, because we had been here before and really liked the food.. Not to mention the wide variety of beers available. Unfortunately, our experience this time was not the same as the previous couple. We got the egg rolls (which were good), but the 4 little ones we got were not worth $10 by any means. I was shocked that was all we got for $10. I ordered the barbecue chicken salad for my meal and the chicken was pretty much all breading. I think I got maybe one good piece with actual meat in it. It was very disappointing.. I have had a salad there before and liked it, so idkk if it was just an off night for them or what, but we were both just extremely disappointed
- First time goerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014The food and drinks were excellent! We will definitely be going again! This is a great place if you like a wide variety of beer you can't get anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food For Groups - 6.28.2014NikaDined on 6/28/2014Our server, Tim, was so GREAT and easy to talk to my group about different types of food. He was so nice to recommend his favorite foods and beers. We have tried the “Ball Park Pretzel with the spicy jalapeño spinach cheese dip, and the Asiago Artichoke & Crab Dip for the appetizers (This was some Good Food). Some of us had the Rock Bottom Tacos W/Lobster & Shrimp, which was everyone favorites. The Service was great, well-timed, and most importantly affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceMPythonDined on 6/21/2014Party of 7, with several arriving late because of a storm, staff seated us and allowed us to wait at the table. Attentive server, make reasonable recommendations. Great habenero shrimp appetizersSpecial Features:
- PerfectChuckFDined on 6/21/2014Brought a group of 8 for brunch, everyone was very pleased. Our table was ready on time, the service was terrfic, and the food was great! We'll be back.Special Features:
- Not badjustokayDined on 6/15/2014Rock Bottom in Orland seemed a little low key to me - maybe it was the night I went with my family (late Sunday eve on Father's Day). So to be fair, I will probably give this location a second chance - maybe a Saturday night would be a little livelier. The waitress said they were busy all that day, so maybe by the time I arrived it slowed down. But anyway, the food was good and came out quickly. It reminded me of a version of Fridays. The waitress was friendly but not very energetic - assuming due to the busy day. Overall, it was a good place to go on a late holiday evening before / after hitting a late move.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party of 7WillCountyFoodieDined on 6/13/2014I selected Rock Bottom to have a small celebratory dinner for my brother bcuz he was moving to Georgia. When I walked in the greeter (older woman) didn't greet me she actually turned away and wasn't friendly when I approached. Nevertheless our party was seated and our waiter (mike) was very attentive and did an awesome job! The food was pretty good and the drinks were even better. Overall great visit with rock bottom & bcuz of the food and our waiter we will surely return. My only suggest is to have a smiling friendly hostess bcuz you only get one 1st impression.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersFirsttimmersDined on 6/1/2014This was our first time using the online reservation and it was wonderful. Enjoyed the return email confirmation and the prompt sitting and service. The waiter seemed to be a bit flustered, but overall we had a good time celebrating my sons High School graduation. Thank you,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite Spot...Lisa819Dined on 5/31/2014So glad that we tried this place after passing it up so many times. The service was excellent, and the food was absolutely delicious! If you love craft beer...they have an amazing selection that is brewed in-house. Love this place and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/27/2014The ribs were overcooked and very scrawny. However, customer service was pretty good. It was the 1st time the waitress had a large table and though she did her very best, it showed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grad Night ExperienceFoodologistDined on 5/25/2014Everything was in point from the waitress who was patient, energetic, and knowledgeable to the food which was very tasty and I will be back for! We did have a few bumps with the fries though! First time we got them they were cold. second time they was way to much salt in them to even attempt to enjoy. Third times a charm! They were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Beer & WineNancyVIPDined on 5/22/2014Consistently delicious food, beer & wine. They did a beer tapping the night we were there. They offered a sample of the beer along with an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timesGbunchDined on 5/17/2014Service was great, food was very good, the guys loved their beers. It was great that we could make our reservation ahead of time.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLivyDined on 5/16/2014My dining experience on 5/16/14 was wonderful. I chose to have dinner there with my friends for my birthday that night & everything was on point. The food was great and the service was prompt and professional as well as quick. I definitely will be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014The food was delicious. The service was somewhat slow. Not a lot of attention from the waitress and it took a long time for our order to be completed. Over 35 minutes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014I went there with my family and everything was perfect. My food was good , the waiter was great, they even gave me a chocolate covered strawberry!Special Features:
- Sprinkles16Dined on 5/10/2014Took my Mother-in-Law here for Mother's Day and we had a very nice time. Sat on the outside patio because it was a lovely day and pretty much bug free. Only down side out of the entire time was that it took a good 10 minutes before a server first came to our table for anything. My husband went to find a server and once everything was cleared up from that it was a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- The following 260 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park reviews archive.
- cold foodLannieDined on 5/3/2014My dinner was cold, which was chicken brucetta. The cheese was not melted and the tomatoes and chicken were cold. The chicken was cooked but then brought out cold. Tasted bland. I will never eat there again.Special Features:
- simpleBoooDined on 4/12/2014We had a great experience. The food was wonderful. The service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingnothotenoughDined on 4/2/2014I love Rock Bottom but this time my burger was cold. My favorite burger "Just Hot Enough" is no longer on the menu but they tried making it for me anyway. They re-did it and it was better. I will go back because my previous experiences with the food were good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server Kara was fabulous andannonymousVIPDined on 3/22/2014Server Kara was fabulous and food was delicious! Also love that reservations actually meant something...we walked right in to our table ready and waiting! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I was expecting....JanelleDined on 3/21/2014The food was okay definitely not what I was expecting for a first visit with such good reviews. The drinks had to have been the best items of the night, but I've even had better drinks elsewhere. Overall it was a good night since we had an awesome server.Special Features:
- Good Food and AtmosphereJudydeeDined on 3/16/2014We were seated right away - service was good without being overbearing. The food was good and there was a lot of options to choose from. Good cocktail selection and the bar has many TV's for viewing sports.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great and ourchooseyDined on 3/14/2014The food was great and our server was friendly and quick. If you like salad, you have to try the Brewers Cobb Salad. It's the best Cobb salad I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 03082014hin03082014Dined on 3/8/2014Server knew everything. Was prompt. Gave us a dessert on the house for my sons BD. Beer was great. Food was great. Only minus was he forgot my water I ordered with my beer - no biggie....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time ExperienceHibachiLoverVIPDined on 3/7/2014Rock Bottom was a decent restaurant. We were inclined to try them out because they brew their own beer and had an interesting menu. The server was nice, personable, but extremely busy. We had to flag down another employee after we received our entrees because we had no silverware. Beer: we both really enjoyed our selections. The best part is they bring you a sample if you want to try the beer before committing. Food: He had the salmon, which he said was delicious (I don't like salmon). I had the bacon Mac n cheese. I was nervous ordering it because some places don't put enough cheese and the noodles are dry. Rock Bottom's Mac n cheese was also delicious. The chunks of chicken were a nice size - they didn't skimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationNikitaDined on 2/28/2014Our family loves the fun and family-friendly atmosphere. When it is time for special occasions, Rock Bottom is the chosen spot for the celebration. The food is always delicious, and the variety is ample without being overwhelming. The types of beer offered should suit anyone's taste - the sampler is recommended. We have always had courteous, friendly, and quick service. Whether enjoying lunch, dinner, or a fun time out, Rock Bottom is an excellent restaurant to consider.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/26/2014We throughly enjoyed our experience at the restaurant. Our food was great as well as the service provided by our waiter. Would definitely go back again!! Great job!!Special Features:
- Excellent for FamiliesMidDayDinerDined on 2/23/2014Rock Bottom is a great spot to take the family. Not only can the kids make their own pizzas, but Mom and Dad can enjoy a quality craft beer. The BrewMaster at the Orland location is really great. We've had several beers here that we choose to take home in a growler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choicejoverton18Dined on 2/22/2014My first time being their and I really enjoyed the decor, atmosphere, waiters, food, and drinks!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.