Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
16156 South La Grange Road
Orland Park, IL 60467Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: (708) 226-0021
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Brewery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
Located South of 159th on LaGrange Road in Orland Park, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery has become the destination for award winning, handcrafted beers, quality American cuisine and friendly energetic service. Rock Bottom is the perfect place if you are looking to watch the big game in our large bar area, have dinner with friends in our dining room or enjoy a beautiful evening on one of our two patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (30)great for lunch (23)kid-friendly (22)fit for foodies (16)vibrant bar scene (16)neighborhood gem (16)great for outdoor dining (14)special occasion (11)hot spot (11)late-night find (8)notable wine list (7)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)Show More
- Family DinnerNancyVIPDined on 11/18/2014We all met for dinner after work on a weekday. Everyone enjoyed their food & drink. The service was good too. We dine at RB often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptional serviceBuster17VIPDined on 11/16/2014The atmosphere is friendly and low key. The brews are all house made. The food cant be beat for pub food! Its are go to place for some incredible deals on the food and beer specials. Tuesdays keep us coming back every week along with Sunday's and etc.!! Any day with a Rock Club special, we usually take advantage of it. Please do not discontinue the specials at Rock Bottom - Orland Park, Illinois Corporate,,Please! thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKonanDined on 11/15/2014Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and the wait was less than 10 minutes. Me and my wife really enjoyed our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hipchicago1VIPDined on 11/11/2014The beer was great and I enjoyed the house salad and shared the ample serving with my wife. We eat tree often and love the food and service. I heartily suggest anyone eat here regardless of the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- doesn't take reservations..noreservationsDined on 11/7/2014As my wife and I arrived, we went to check in and we were told they do not take reservations past 2 p.m. We were wondering why they are still on open table taking reservations after 2? Rock Bottom should not use open table if they're not going to treat it as a reservation. We never had an issue here before, it must be a recent change in policy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayNancyVIPDined on 11/7/2014We usually like Rockbottom. Our food was just okay this time. They seated us by the kitchen & in the end booth. We had to listen to the staff yelling "corner" every time they walked into the kitchen (which was non-stop). The ventilation is poor so we left smelling of food. The flat bread pizza was not flatbread at all & the ingredients were just thrown on (some pieces had no cheese, tomatoe or basil). The burger was just fair ~ nothing special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AndreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The food had no flavor what so ever, from the appetizers to the ribeye!
- Regulars at Rock BottomNancyVIPDined on 10/17/2014We come here often because the food, service & drinks are always good. Nice menu that changes often, great beer & good wine selection. Many good servers & bar tenders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 10/17/2014We love Rock Bottom. Food is great and service is great. My wife and I call this our place. Come here about once a month . Love sitting in the bar area.Special Features:
- Sit @ Bar, Eat Bar Food Only!xquzamoiDined on 10/13/2014If I ever return I will only sit at the bar and take my chances. Been here twice. First time (Table of 8; birthday dinner) our server dropped the tray with half our entrees. This last time (double meaning!), it took 10 minutes to even get a sip of water....from a place that promises liquid refreshment in their name! 17 minutes to get our drink order from seating. No refills for iced-tea drinker. Salads & soups were acceptably unremarkable. Entrees were fine, even good when they finally arrived. "Apple" coleslaw? They lost the apple... Ordered house wine-charged for premium. This was a Monday night with the place a quarter full
- Epic failureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was very bland. I had a BBQ chicken sandwich that had absolutely no taste as all. My girlfriend had the same problem with her dinner as well.. No taste. This was the only time I've ever gone out and not finished dinner and declined to take anything home.Special Features:
- Handled large group wellShajeaDined on 10/11/2014Reserved a table of 8 and was impressed that our table was ready for us when we got there on a busy night. Our waitress was nice and attended to everyone's needs well. I got the grilled bruschetta chicken, nothing wrong with it specifically but I will probably try something different next time I go. Other people in our party seemed to enjoy their dishes. I also got a strawberry margarita which was very good. My only complaint is one member of our party ordered a different type of grilled chicken but was got the bruschetta chicken, it was taken back but when her dish was brought back out she found a few tomatoes on it. So obviously the cheese and tomatoes were just scraped off of the same piece of chicken and covered up with her order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsNancyVIPDined on 10/10/2014As always, we all enjoyed our food and drinks. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Table was ready and set up with menus as soon as we walked in the door (and we were 10 minutes late, luckily they held the table). Great variety of foods and beer. Really enjoyed the evening as we celebrated a birthday (with a free dessert). No group server sing-a-long, but we did sing on our own. Will return.Special Features:
- Orland Park Location~The Best BeerNancyVIPDined on 9/20/2014Orland Park has the best beer selection of all the Rockbottom locations (good wine too). The new sausage plate was fantastic (served with 3 types of sausage), the salads are good & the crab/artichoke appetizers is one of our favorites. Our waiter this visit was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not so great serviceTM0224Dined on 9/5/2014The food was great, along with the drinks but our service on the other hand, not so much. When I asked the waiter what cheese he had for the salads, his response was shredded. Similar response when asked what bread they serve the sandwiches on, he said 'I don't know', never volunteered to go ask someone, but followed it up with, ' 'I think something like white bread'. We had empty water and ice tea glasses majority of the time on the table unless we asked for them to be filled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- won't go back!CstacyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Nothing more than a place to try different beers! Used to be the place to go for something different but not any more! Boring and not good!
- Good Start/Bad FinishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Our waitress started out great, friendly and full of recommendations. After we ordered our first round of drinks and appetizers, she disappeared, no refills on drinks, courtesy checks, or anything to say she was still our waitress. The food itself was good, but the home brews were disappointing and the service was poor. There are a great number of places I would choose ahead of Rock Bottom.
- great placechigirlDined on 8/15/2014Great menu... really good food, service, and beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Good Food/DrinkNancyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We always enjoy the food & drink here. We have never been disappointed in the food. Great beer & wine choices. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TMafddgdsfdgfvgvVIPDined on 8/6/2014Food was OK, service was very slow. It took a long time not only to place our order, but for the food to be served once we did place our order.
- Always Very GoodNancyVIPDined on 8/2/2014We go here often ~ the food & service are always very good. The beer & wine selection is fantastic. Tonight we had salads and burgers. They were delicious! We will be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time goingnoiseDined on 8/1/2014Was told to try rock bottom by friend so I did once got there my wait was under five minutes the staff was friendly my waiter was great ask was this our first time we told him yes we did beer tasting that was great food was good !!!! Little noise but I will be attending again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craft beerKmomDined on 8/1/2014Great craft beer without having to go to the city. Love that they have a taster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 279 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park reviews archive.
- yikesmare07Dined on 7/12/2014It was all around awful. I got a salad with no beans... there not only were beans but it had been sitting in the huge amount of salad dressing for so long it was soggy! We went there to drink but our server was so bad that we didn't bother. We were there for hours and never got checked on. We had to waive her down if we wanted something... I peronally only had 1water and 2 other girls were drinking beer and never got asked if they wanted another! Another girl joined us later on and we had a hard time getting a menu... we had to ask! This really went to the top of our list for worst experience.
- An Affordable Night OutGaynor79Dined on 7/11/2014Had a great time at Rock Bottom in Orland Park. The food was great and affordable. The portions were perfect and my girlfriend and I were able to enjoy an appetizer, entree, and dessert without breaking the bank. I would definitely come back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014My boyfriend and I went out to dinner here, because we had been here before and really liked the food.. Not to mention the wide variety of beers available. Unfortunately, our experience this time was not the same as the previous couple. We got the egg rolls (which were good), but the 4 little ones we got were not worth $10 by any means. I was shocked that was all we got for $10. I ordered the barbecue chicken salad for my meal and the chicken was pretty much all breading. I think I got maybe one good piece with actual meat in it. It was very disappointing.. I have had a salad there before and liked it, so idkk if it was just an off night for them or what, but we were both just extremely disappointed
- First time goerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014The food and drinks were excellent! We will definitely be going again! This is a great place if you like a wide variety of beer you can't get anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food For Groups - 6.28.2014NikaDined on 6/28/2014Our server, Tim, was so GREAT and easy to talk to my group about different types of food. He was so nice to recommend his favorite foods and beers. We have tried the “Ball Park Pretzel with the spicy jalapeño spinach cheese dip, and the Asiago Artichoke & Crab Dip for the appetizers (This was some Good Food). Some of us had the Rock Bottom Tacos W/Lobster & Shrimp, which was everyone favorites. The Service was great, well-timed, and most importantly affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceMPythonDined on 6/21/2014Party of 7, with several arriving late because of a storm, staff seated us and allowed us to wait at the table. Attentive server, make reasonable recommendations. Great habenero shrimp appetizersSpecial Features:
- PerfectChuckFDined on 6/21/2014Brought a group of 8 for brunch, everyone was very pleased. Our table was ready on time, the service was terrfic, and the food was great! We'll be back.Special Features:
- Not badjustokayDined on 6/15/2014Rock Bottom in Orland seemed a little low key to me - maybe it was the night I went with my family (late Sunday eve on Father's Day). So to be fair, I will probably give this location a second chance - maybe a Saturday night would be a little livelier. The waitress said they were busy all that day, so maybe by the time I arrived it slowed down. But anyway, the food was good and came out quickly. It reminded me of a version of Fridays. The waitress was friendly but not very energetic - assuming due to the busy day. Overall, it was a good place to go on a late holiday evening before / after hitting a late move.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party of 7WillCountyFoodieDined on 6/13/2014I selected Rock Bottom to have a small celebratory dinner for my brother bcuz he was moving to Georgia. When I walked in the greeter (older woman) didn't greet me she actually turned away and wasn't friendly when I approached. Nevertheless our party was seated and our waiter (mike) was very attentive and did an awesome job! The food was pretty good and the drinks were even better. Overall great visit with rock bottom & bcuz of the food and our waiter we will surely return. My only suggest is to have a smiling friendly hostess bcuz you only get one 1st impression.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersFirsttimmersDined on 6/1/2014This was our first time using the online reservation and it was wonderful. Enjoyed the return email confirmation and the prompt sitting and service. The waiter seemed to be a bit flustered, but overall we had a good time celebrating my sons High School graduation. Thank you,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite Spot...Lisa819Dined on 5/31/2014So glad that we tried this place after passing it up so many times. The service was excellent, and the food was absolutely delicious! If you love craft beer...they have an amazing selection that is brewed in-house. Love this place and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/27/2014The ribs were overcooked and very scrawny. However, customer service was pretty good. It was the 1st time the waitress had a large table and though she did her very best, it showed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grad Night ExperienceFoodologistDined on 5/25/2014Everything was in point from the waitress who was patient, energetic, and knowledgeable to the food which was very tasty and I will be back for! We did have a few bumps with the fries though! First time we got them they were cold. second time they was way to much salt in them to even attempt to enjoy. Third times a charm! They were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Beer & WineNancyVIPDined on 5/22/2014Consistently delicious food, beer & wine. They did a beer tapping the night we were there. They offered a sample of the beer along with an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timesGbunchDined on 5/17/2014Service was great, food was very good, the guys loved their beers. It was great that we could make our reservation ahead of time.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerLivyDined on 5/16/2014My dining experience on 5/16/14 was wonderful. I chose to have dinner there with my friends for my birthday that night & everything was on point. The food was great and the service was prompt and professional as well as quick. I definitely will be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.