Rock Bottom Brewery - Orchards
14694 Orchard Parkway, Suite 400
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orchards
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://rockbottom.com/
- Phone: 3032551625
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Dodge
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Have a HUGE party ready to go? While we don't have private rooms, we can arrange giving you the whole restaurant if you have too many friends to fit at home or at the office!
- Entertainment: We have the NFL Ticket, and play the sound for all Denver Bronco games.
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Orchards
We serve award winning hand crafted beer with great tasting food in a warm, comfortable atmosphere. If you are just getting off of work we have a fantastic happy hour; or if you are looking to take the family out for dinner we are very kid friendly. Here at Rock Bottom we are serious about our food, and crazy about our beer!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orchards reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- nachoman69Dined on 9/20/2014Good food, service was pretty good, it was busy so it took a little longer to get our orders and food, but overall good experience and we will return. Beer was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UpsetNotsohappyDined on 9/13/2014When we should up I was told that Rock bottom did not have my reservation. This was for my daughter and her friends before home coming I then and to call them and explain that I had an email show and confirming the reservations. At that point they got them in. This was after waiting 15 minutes. Service was very slow 2 hours to have pizza and fries. I feel that when a reservation is placed their is no resin we should have had to wait if I had not gotten an email it would have been at least 45 min. WaitSpecial Features:
- SNL-WeekendTandLDined on 8/9/2014Another concert at the Orchards, refreshing cold one, and another great meal at Rock Bottom - Orchards. This Rock Bottom is the best of the bunch. A little separation between bar and sit down area makes it a better experience. You don't need to yell at those you are dining with because the bar (which is great at all of them) crowd drowns out everything. Had the guac and chips which is just the right size and combination. So many places have disappointing chips, these are great. The pizza always looks disappointing until you eat it, always a good balance of flavors and also just right size --- no it is not pizza hut and we are glad. Come here often and will continue.Special Features:
- The following 53 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Orchards reviews archive.
- Poor Ribeye steakUnluckyDined on 6/14/2014Fatty and tough ribeye steak with stringieness. Poorly trained new server. We vist often for 2 yrs 2 times a wk and this was our 1st bad experience.
- Great family spot with great food.GonzoCDined on 4/20/2014The atmosphere is really great here and is very family friendly. This is one of our favorite spots to eat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/19/2014Excellent service by Brittany and food was there promptly.Special Features:
- Applebee's Quality Food (Blah)!TravisVIPDined on 3/9/2014Don't bother. Cold and rubbery shrimp. Overdressed salad. My kids meals tasted better than mine.
- experiencelovefoodDined on 2/7/2014Waitress was very good- prompt and on top of our needs. Food was good-came out fairly quick Recommend making reservations otherwise you will wait!Special Features:
- Server was SeanckoolusaDined on 12/15/2013Server was not informed on if sweet tea was available, I was brought unsweet tea. Server was kinda slow coming back to take my order. I did not leave a good tip. He was more attentive/helpful to other patrons more then myself and my date.Special Features:
- Always Wonderful - A Family FavoritLottiesMommyDined on 11/30/2013My 6-year old daughter loves Rock Bottom. She thinks the make-your-own pizza is outstanding. We love that the waiters/waitresses are always welcoming to a family. The food is consistently good. We have eaten here about once a month for the last year or so at the request of our daughter. This was our first visit with a larger group. Making a reservation through OpenTable is certainly the way to go with a 6 person group. We got our table right away while others were going to wait over 45 minutes. The food was well timed (not too rushed, but not delayed) and everyone seemed to enjoy what they got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turn the music downYOUNGTHINGDined on 10/26/2013Yes, I am over 50, but met another couple for dinner there and was looking forward to getting more acquainted with them. We ended up talking over the music that was blaring out of the ceiling all night long. I would have loved to have been able to turn it down a couple of notches! Not sure why they feel it necessary to keep the volume up in the restaurant area where most people enjoy talking to one another and felt a little annoyed by it all. Otherwise, the food was great and our server was very fun and chatted to us about the college football games that were played that day.Special Features:
- BeerBirthdayBoyDined on 8/17/2013Good experience. Recommend. Used open table and got seated immediately at our reservation time. Good food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A downward spiralOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/2/2013When we started eating here when it first opened, it was great. But over the years, it is lacking more and more with every visit. This last time it took us 45m to get our food.
- Reservations are almost ahixtDined on 7/26/2013Reservations are almost a necessity when trying to eat here Thurs thru sat. Even though they were really busy,they took the time to make sure everything was right. Always a pleasure to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went there for a first date.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2013I went there for a first date. It was a great atmosphere. It was dark but not too dark and it felt "alive" without being too noisy. The service was absolutely excellent. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Been going to this locationTandLDined on 4/5/2013Been going to this location since it opened and enjoy it all the time. Using Open Table makes it easy to get a table, as they are often very crowded. This was a birthday celebration and we had a great time. Jambalaya was great, good mix of spice, heat, meat, and that little bit of rice. Burgers were excellent, cooked to order and juicy. The steak with seasonings is special. Craft beer and margaritas all around excellent. Add some guacamole and calamari at the begining with carrot cake, donut holes, and chocolate stout cupcake at the end, you have a party to join. Great staff; friendly, attentive, knowledgeable, and won't be shy to help you put things that go well together. They pay attention and willing to help with a little mix and match.Special Features:
- Watching the kitchen,not the BroncoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2012Party of 4 for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Greeted and seated right away. Hostess very friendly. Server knowledgable about menu,had food and beer recommendations.Overall good experience. Entrees were very tasty.Special Features:
- Went on a Sat night, had reservatioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Went on a Sat night, had reservations but didn't get seated for 20 minutes after our reservation time. Food took over an hour to get after we ordered, and our appetizer arrived with our meal. Manager did come to our table several times to apologize which was appreciated. My chicken sandwich was excellent but husband's meatloaf and mashed potatoes were so-so - lacking seasoning.Special Features:
- The blackened fish tacos wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/1/2012The blackened fish tacos were very good. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- It was very dark at our table,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012It was very dark at our table, light on table was out along with light hanging from ceiling. The waitress said they were having some electrical problems.Special Features:
- We have been going to RockOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/4/2012We have been going to Rock Bottom for years. This particular experience was good. The were a few issues, the kitchen lost our ticket and our food took longer than it should have. We had tickets to see a movie and with the delay it was cutting it close. The waitress was awesome, and kept checking on us. She was nice and cheerful, when the management heard about our situation they did everything possible to get out order to us, and to our movie on time. They even adjusted our bill, I think they went above and beyond. So the experience was still good for us. They showed they cared, and remained pleasant the whole time. So regardless of the food delay, I have to say this is one of the better experiences we have had at Rock Bottom.Special Features:
- Nice time! Great beer!TravelerDined on 4/11/2012Overall a good meal..Went there on a whim. Great selection of beer:-)Special Features:
- Great sports bar with ampleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Great sports bar with ample table space and room for virtually any type of diner (maybe not a romantic hotspot)Special Features:
- Great Beer and Reuban SandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012Great Beer and Reuban Sandwich on St. Patricks Day! It's our favorite place to eat and drink Great Beer!Special Features:
- Good food selection, goodmj415Dined on 2/24/2012Good food selection, good beer and is open later than most restaurants in the area. The service is good and consistent. We have not had a bad experience. We made our reservation online for 6:30 on a Friday night and were seated as soon as we walked in regardless of the long wait for walk-ins.
- Food was good, but our partyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2012Food was good, but our party still had to wait about 25 minutes, even with our OpenTable reservations, which was disappointing.Special Features:
- Rock Bottom prices for great food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2012Great food! This was my first time at Rock Bottom, and I have to say the food is outstanding. There were a few issues with the soda's we had, the first batch was flat, but our waitress was awesome and used another soda machine, and yes it was much better. They have a great alcohol list, I tried a couple of the micro-brews they offer, they were awesome. I tried the light (first) beer, then the ISP beer both were great. The waitress was awesome with fixing out issue's, but she didn't really didn't come around a lot, and we tried to look past that, but my friend did request a few things and it took her awhile to come in our area again. I know lot's of tables, but still we were in an open area. I highly recommend Rock Bottom Brewery!! Thanks!!Special Features:
- Our salads were forgot aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/8/2011Our salads were forgot about until our meal came. Both pizza's that were ordered by our group were cold and soggy, but they were too hungry to send them back... Quite a few of our group ordered Chicken Fried Chicken which was deicious! Our server was great!Special Features:
- The beer is excellent, theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2011The beer is excellent, the food tasty, and the service terrific. Making onlinereservations was simple and effective.Special Features:
- WeekendOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/16/2011Dim lighting, service was slow on a Saturday, but the food was good.Special Features:
- Glad I discovered that thisOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/15/2011Glad I discovered that this Rock Bottom uses OpenTable. Friday nights right next to the resturant, the shopping center hosts live music shows. My group was getting together for dinner and to plan an upcoming trip. Knowing about this site, I booked a table for 6PM. When I got there the place was packed and more and more putting their names in and being told that it was going to be almost an hour wait. Not us! A couple minutes to clear the table and away we went. Waitress was very busy but still kept stopping by and checking on us through out our stay. Food came fast and everything was very good.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere & Friendly StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Rock Bottom Brewery is a great place to go and have a few drinks and appetizers with friends. It is a very popular location on a Friday night, especially if there is a concert in the park, but they do thier best to accomodate and make sure the drinks and food are delivered fast. We've been greeted very warmly and the bartenders and outdoor wait staff make you feel very welcome. It can become VERY CROWDY and rather loud, so if this is not the type of atmosphere that you desire then I would recommend another location. However, the energetic atmosphere is really nice and gets a person into the mood of hanging out with friends or just your sweetie.Special Features:
- Food was good, but serviceReedelVIPDined on 6/19/2011Food was good, but service was spotty. Asked for ice water three times and never received it. It was a busy Father's day afternoon so they may have been under-staffed.Special Features:
- Always good food. Consistent.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2011Always good food. Consistent. Good service. Great beer selection.Special Features:
- I booked our table on openOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011I booked our table on open table, upon arrival we were told they are getting your table ready and it wool just be a minute and were given a pager. After waiting 20 minutes we decided to check on the table and the hostess was like oh you weren't seated? I've seated arw waitress was great but the service was pretty slow with 2 little kids it could have gotten ugly but luckily we had multiple phones wroth angry birds on them! The food was fabulous and that alone Errol bring me back.Special Features:
- The Northern GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2011Rock Bottom is part of a chain and I often have a tough time getting excited about chain restaurants, but this is great place. Always packed to overflow on the weekends Rock Bottom always has great food and very well crafted micro brew on tap that rotates on a regular basis. The staff is quick, friendly and professional. Using Open Table ensured we got a table right away on a busy Friday night, not an easy task! The food is great and they are always very family friendly. My youngest loves the make your own pizza and my oldest son always gets more than enough to eat. For the far north end of town this is one of the best restaurants for consistently good food and great service.Special Features:
- Great place for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2011We love the food at Rock Bottom and it couldn't be a better place for kids! From the make-your-own-pizza to the make-your-own-sunday, they're busy and happy the entire time! The fact that Rock Bottom takes reservations makes going out to dinner with kids much more enjoyable. We walked in and were seated within 2 minutes! Perfect!Special Features:
- Rock Bottom always servesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/2/2011Rock Bottom always serves good food for the $$. We have been many times and will continue to come back.
- Absolutely love the Rock BottomOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/30/2011Absolutely love the Rock Bottom Brewery! They have an incredible staff and the beer and food are great as well. They are also great with individuals with food allergies!Special Features:
- Met a long time friend toVancoreDined on 3/16/2011Met a long time friend to catch up. We ordered a bottle of wine and appetizers while chatting. Our waiter, Rick, was fantastic! It was a great place to talk and laugh. We really had a fun time!Special Features: