Rock Bottom Brewery - Colorado Springs
3316 Cinema Point
Colorado Springs, CO 80922Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Colorado Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: 7195503586
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Served Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Sean Nolan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Have a HUGE party ready to go? Call a manager at Rock Bottom and we can discuss ways to make it a Rockin' time. You can even have the whole restaurant if you have too many friends to fit at home!
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Colorado Springs
A lively and casual dining experience and brewpub, featuring fresh handcrafted beers brewed on premise along with an innovative food menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rock Bottom Brewery - Colorado Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Go for the beer and food toodanrmVIPDined on 9/17/2014What caught my eye initially was the fresh-brewed beer. That plus the food menu made going a slam dunk. With 4 constant beers and 2 seasonal selections, you can choose or do a tasting. We enjoyed the seasonal brews along with a hearty dinner. My wife had the salad with Ahi tuna and I had the chorizo sausage with black beans. I'm sure we'll return the next time we're in Colorado.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/27/2014Typical Bar Food. Good but definitely not great or memorable.
- CtSoxFanCtSoxFanVIPDined on 8/26/2014We visited this restaurant several times during a trip to Colorado Springs. The menu is excellent, and the food and beer even better. The service was terrific, and bringing our 3 year old and one year old grandsons didn't cauise a fuss. Everyone was very firendly and accomodating. Great place to eat for a casual meal.Special Features:
- Dinner at Rock BottomOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/9/2014Dinner at Rock Bottom with the wife, daughter, and grandma. Ordered a steak medium with grilled broccoli. Steak was more of a high medium well and the broccoli a little charred (maybe it was supposed to be that way but I didn't care for it). We filled our growlers with Piper IPA and Red Ale. Pretty good. Their beer always is. Was saddened to learn Tankbuster had been discontinued (nut brown ale) but hopefully it will be brought back. Service was fantastic, with the only exception being on our previous visit, when we checked in the hostess cancelled our OpenTable reservation instead of checking us in. Overall a good experience as usual. Good beer good food good service. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 62 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Colorado Springs reviews archive.
- Enjoyable experienceGarnetredringDined on 6/26/2014The jalapeño pretzel sticks are amazing & the service exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soGerriAVIPDined on 5/26/2014I will start with the food was good, once we got it. My food came out great but my husband's order was incorrect. The waitress took it back and instead of remaking it immediately, they put the order at the end of the line again and we had to wait at least 20 minutes for it to come back. I was done with my food by the time he got his. The server offered a free dessert and was apologetic, but it would have been nice if one of the managers who brought the food out, would have apologized or come over to us to apologize as well.Special Features:
- Great for lunch before the movies!lunchnamovieDined on 4/19/2014Enjoyed our visit from the get go. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Our food was served within a reasonable time. Being a vegetarian, there were only a few choices, but the veggie tacos were delicious, best I've ever had. It's nice to have a veggie dish that is not stuffed with corn and spinach, which I am allergic to. I will be back, and hope to find more meat, chicken and seafood free dishes. We had some beer samplers, which I loved, you can request a sampler of any beer (I don't drink a lot). They had some quite tasty brew, and the samplers that I didn't like, my lunch buddy did. It worked out great. The only downside is the drive across town to get there. Maybe there might be a new location in the future?Special Features:
- Great gathering place!GodsgirlDined on 3/23/2014My husband and I come here often to have a REALLY GOOD beer and a snack in the bar just to hang out and talk. It's a clean and safe environment for everyone! The restaurant section is great for gathering with your friends to eat, drink, and be merry! We do it often and would definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodDCDenverDined on 3/15/2014food was very good. the mashed potatoes were awesome. steak was great. just got done eating at olive garden was more for less food and it didn't taste nearly as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!yumtumDined on 3/6/2014The restaurant is amazing, food is delicious, service was fantastic! We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly greatsushiloverDined on 2/27/2014We don't eat out much, this is the 4th time we've eaten at Rock Bottom. It would be a perfect rating except for the fact that they seem to be out of something most of the time. Our first time was perfect, the second time no salmon, third was no asiago cheese (which nixes my favorite appetizer) and the fourth they didn't have anymore of a beer we wanted. The manager told us that the beer was seasonal and they were out for the year. I didn't see anything that said it was seasonal, it's just kinda disappointing that this great place doesn't seem to plan well...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!LisacDined on 1/18/2014My hubby loved it and he's not a steak eater. If he has the stamp of approval chances we will return again!!Special Features:
- Great time with good friendsRachaelDined on 12/21/2013Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the beer selection and helped us all decide which beer we would like. The food was great. The restaurant was not to noisy so that we could all hear each other easily when speaking to each other. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- Rock Bottom Brewery1JojoDined on 12/19/2013This is absolutely one of my favorite restaurants. The servers are friendly yet professional, especially Hillary & Leeka. The food is consistently high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday dinnerHusbandandWifeDined on 11/24/2013It was a snowy, cold Colorado Sunday night. The restaurant was not busy at all. Our waitress was phenomenal and the food was good. This is one of our regular places to visit and this visit hasn't given us a reason to change that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerjohnDined on 9/25/2013This is our second time eating here. Food was great, service last time was outstanding, this time fell off slightly, but still very good. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a brewery!GodsgirlDined on 9/15/2013Food is to be expected for a brewery, lots of variety and pretty good. But my Chardonay was close to room temperature, and I hate room temperature Chardonay!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort FoodFletch1906Dined on 8/28/2013Old fashioned comfort food and a beer flight make for a good night! Rock Bottom is a neighborly venue at a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu!PricyVIPDined on 8/5/2013The menu is so big- expect to need a lot of time, but if I could, I would recommend the new Pablano Stuffed Chili's!!!Special Features:
- Rock BottomjohnDined on 7/28/2013Service was excelent, food was great, just enough back groumd noise so you didnt feel like you were in the middle of the next tables conversation, but quiet enough to easily have your own. We will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunAnne123VIPDined on 5/26/2013It was a great evening. Good service, food and specially the beers! They have a great selection for an affordable price. We joines their loyalty program which is pretty good if you like to enjoy some good beers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time...our waiter wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013Great time...our waiter was great, friendly and funny :) and most important we could take our time to sit there and talk...we enjoyed our time out..!! For sure we come back ..!!Special Features:
- Love this restaurant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/27/2013Love this restaurant. The beers are always top notch. Our favorite server is Kyle.Special Features:
- Menu changes seasonaly, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013Menu changes seasonaly, but there are a few staples? Like the steaks, that always remain. The real highlight here is the beer, and the brews available are outstanding. Great place for dinner with friends or for a date, if you are going in Friday, make a reservation, because Fridays are super busy.Special Features:
- Love coming here. Very regularOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/11/2013Love coming here. Very regular customers. Kyle is our favorite. The beer is great and always changing. The new rewards program is good too because it comes with a ton of perks and we seem to earn them rather quickly.Special Features:
- We had gotten 7 differentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013We had gotten 7 different entrees , none of them was great . A couple w of them was good .I was really disappointed .
- We are here all the time.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/27/2013We are here all the time. Love the food, love the beer. Kyle is the best server!Special Features:
- great food and our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2013great food and our waiter was very attentive he was outstanding.. best service we have had in awhile we were begining to think that customer service was dead.Special Features:
- overpriced for the qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/24/2012overpriced for the quality of the food. I will not be coming back.
- Excellent food, extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/23/2012Excellent food, extremely comfortable AND the help was friendly and really looked after us.Special Features:
- Good beer and pub food. ButGoodDined on 12/15/2012Good beer and pub food. But a real bummer they block Open Table from 5pm to 9pm on Friday and Saturdays. May as well not be an Open Table restaurant any more. What's the point? If I were Open Table I would require them to use it all of the time. And especially Fri/Sat pm that's the whole point of Open Table reservations. For that reason alone, we go to Colorado Mountain Brewery up to once a week. CMB doesn't mess around with blocking Open Table on Fr/Sat and they have great food and beer!
- Great service and good food,ValentineDined on 12/6/2012Great service and good food, good spot for eat dinner when you don't want to cook home.Special Features:
- I eat here at least once aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2012I eat here at least once a month and have not had a bad meal. Great prices, good food, who could ask for more.Special Features:
- Ok but wish would prepare betterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2012Always a decent meal but usually out of a few items on the menu.Special Features:
- i had the lobster shrimp pasta,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2012i had the lobster shrimp pasta, very bland. however, the other meals at our table were great. the 'make your own sundae' for kids was a nice touch for my 7yr old daughter. she loved it!Special Features:
- It'll do in a pinchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2012I'm pretty much done here. I have had HORRIBLE service three of last four times I visited. I like the atmosphere okay I suppose. It can get too loud for my taste when they have large parties (which they do, but it is appropriate for the venue) The food has been mediocre EVERY time. None of it is bad, but I never once said "WOW! This is great!" They are priced competitively enough with similar establishments and their portions might even be a little better but I would much rather pay the same price for less food and an outstanding dining experience. They just don't deliver for me. I'll be back if that is where the crowd is going that night, but not likely to make any more open table reservations here.
- Friendly but blahOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/15/2012Overall, my food was bland. I had the salmon with rice and veggies, all very dry. The service was prompt and friendly though. Maybe I'll go again and try a different dish.
- Meh...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/8/2012What used to be a regular stop on our family's list of restaurants has become lackluster. Lately, our order frequently has one or two minor problems and the table service (not including the bar) is adequate at best. When our girls got back their "make your own" pizzas they must have been made from another table. When they received the remade pizzas the sauce in each tasted extremely different. Not bad, just different as if the sauce came from two different batches that weren't seasoned consistently or were different ages. Finally, the price just didn't justify the quality. I paid 90 dollars for three apps, two kid's pizzas, 3 soft drinks, two beers, two mimosas including tax and tip.
- Appetizers came after our2foodiesDined on 4/5/2012Appetizers came after our regular meal. Big faux pax and no one offered to fix it.Special Features:
- Food was awesome. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012Food was awesome. Service was a touch slow at first but picked up after initial drink order. Server was friendly, very knowledgeable of menu and when asked gave great advise (not picking the most expensive items). Had a great vibe, loved the open kitchen, great hand crafted beer selection.Special Features: