Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade
6025 Sky Pond Drive
Loveland, CO 80538Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rockbottom.com/
- Phone: 9706222077
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Geof Yardley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Have a HUGE party ready to go? While we don't have private rooms, we can arrange giving you the whole restaurant if you have too many friends to fit at home or at the office!
- Entertainment: Ten flat-panel LCD televisions, an extensive satellite sports package & a state of the art sound system.
A word from Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade
Join us in the Promenade Shops at Centerra! Our restaurant boasts a great patio, island bar and the best handcrafted ales, lagers and fresh food around. A lively and casual dining experience, Rock Bottom at the Promenade Shops at Centerra features fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on the premises and an ever-changing and innovative menu boasting everything from traditional Buffalo-style chicken wings to our new brown sugar brined, Double Rib Pork Chop. We brew beers that range in style from dark, malty Ales to sweet, light Lagers and anything and everything in between. All of our beers are carefully handcrafted by our Brewmaster, Dave Peacock right here in our own onsite brewery. Our service is friendly and upbeat and our commitment to our community is unprecedented.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade - Best Restaurants in Loveland ›
Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)great for lunch (8)special occasion (7)vibrant bar scene (7)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)scenic view (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great serviceTylerDined on 8/9/2014Love the atmosphere great service can't wait to go back and have more food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xxMS14Dined on 5/21/2014I don't really want to do this - you should turn this requirement off...Special Features:
- Rock Bottom is one of our favoritessatisfiedDined on 5/11/2014Our server was excellent. We had a wonderful dining experience. Great food. Great beer. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happyjonny5aliveVIPDined on 5/2/2014It was good. Our waitress forgot our water for about 30 minutes but the food was good.Special Features:
- Little expensivelvlndeaterDined on 5/2/2014Rock Bottom Brewery is great! It's a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it for a special occasion or evening out. Their milk stout brew is my favorite. We tried the Asiago Spinach Crab dip appetizer this time and are SO glad we did! The service and atmosphere are wonderful; I would not recommend bringing kids here, though.Special Features:
- Great, reliable placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/25/2014This restaurant can always be counted on for good food and service. Makse sure you have a reservation on the weekends.Special Features:
- The following 70 reviews are from the Rock Bottom Brewery - Centerra Promenade reviews archive.
- Service was great, food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014Service was great, food was so-so. Fish and chips was kind of bland and dry. Steaks were cooked to order, but no real seasoning to speak of.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, food wasBigdaddyDined on 2/15/2014Great atmosphere, food was ok, not quite as good as I expected.Special Features:
- Food service & friendly atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Food service & friendly atmosphere - definitely recommend making reservations if going on a weekend night though! Food was a little over priced for what we received but very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for Everyonearmit4Dined on 1/18/2014Menu is full - The only problem one will find is deciding on what to eat. Our visit - we wanted the crab dip and they were out (reservations at 6:30PM MT). Buyer needs to get it together to make sure crab dip is available after 6:30 - ESPECIALLY on a Saturday night!! RB lost out on us ordering an appetizer because of it…Food was great. Making reservations with OpenTable (my first time) a dream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveLeeFamilyDined on 12/31/2013Would have thought the energy would have been greater for being New Years eve but just seemed most of the staff were unhappy to be there (except for our server who was great). Even though we had a reservation, they still seated everyone there before us. Took forever to get service until our server came over to ask us if anyone has come by. Really wasn't anything special about the evening. They have great food so I recommend the place for just a place to eat at, but not to celebrate special events.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family outingChristmasEvewithMomsDined on 12/22/2013App & drinks were good. Ribs way too done so very dry. Had the perfect table for our group as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a great meal withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/15/2013Enjoyed a great meal with a very delightful brew. Would rate this experience on the high end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been here before andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/7/2013We have been here before and usually it is great so that is why we went for my wife's birthday. This time there were multiple issues. We were brought our food and even though we pointed out we didn't have silver ware, our food sat getting cold for almost 5 minutes before we got silverware after having to ask again. My garlic steak was burned in places while overall under cooked, the garlic wasn't done well, and my mashed potatoes and my sons were cold and not up to the usual standards. There were several times where swallowing my food was hard as my drink was not kept full. The desserts though were excellent.
- Not what we hoped forCasualDinerDined on 10/18/2013We went to RBB for the first time because we enjoy a good beer. As it turned out that was pretty much the only good thing about the visit.The babyback ribs should hare been cooked for an extra hour -- they far too chewy. And, although I asked for extra napkins when they were served, none came so it was incredibly messy . My wife's dinner salad was OK but nothing special. The evening was topped off when the waiter cleared my wife's plate when I was only about 2/3 finished, a mark of rude service, of course. On top of the marginal food and service, the place was so noisy that conversation was impossible. Overall, the 42 minutes that we were there were wasted. Beer, although a good start, is not enough.Special Features:
- Deconstructed steakgourmetcrazyDined on 9/29/2013I love the NY strip steak burbonzola. However, this time The steak came to the table without the sauce. When I complained, the waiter first told me the sauce was there and then brought me a cup of burbon sauce, a plate of gorgonzola cheese and a plate of onion rings all separate. If I wanted to cook I would not have gone to a restaurant.
- Great!Reloadmike78Dined on 8/17/2013Food and beers were top notch! Will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2013Good selection off "bar food:" with a few nicer entrees added in. Reasonably priced. Great selection of beers.Special Features:
- Wait StaffLAS15Dined on 7/6/2013The wait person payed attention to the needs of 3 of us but totally ingnored 1. She refilled drinks of 3 but never came by to refill the water glass for the 4th which was all that she was drinking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beers are very good; JambalayarisgallagherDined on 6/16/2013Beers are very good; Jambalaya and Cajun pasta very good; steaks OK but had better elsewhere. Service is very good, friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waitress must have had a bad daylkcguamVIPDined on 5/17/2013The only good thing we could find about this was it's late hours provided a place to meet friends driving from opposite directions. The waitress was not impolite, but not cheery and minimally attentive. Food was mediocre.Special Features:
- Great beer, so so food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2013Excellent craft beer selection. Ribs and chicken were both dry. Server was distracted and not very attentive, but we did get what we needed in the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was slightly above average.alleecatDined on 5/3/2013Food was slightly above average. The beer is great, that's why I visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very helpful staff with foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Very helpful staff with food and drink decisions. Very knowledgable about the menus.Special Features:
- The turkey meatloaf made withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2013The turkey meatloaf made with turkey & Italian sausage, topped with spicy pomodoro sauce, was surprisingly good. Came with Brussels sprouts, which were tender and not bitter -- nice to see different vegetables instead of the usual broccoli. Entrée could have been a little hotter; it was warm, but just warm.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the open table concept!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Loved the open table concept! We didn't think we could make a reservation at such short notice, but with a 2 year old, we always try! It was easy to set up and the table was waiting for us when we got there. I overheard the hostess say that it was a 35-45 minute wait, so it was really nice. I had a beer at the table before my husband was done parking the car! It was so helpful. It is nice to have a place to go that can be as kid friendly and have all the amenities of the places that are not. My husband's chicken was under-seasoned, but usually the food is top-notch so I am sure that was an oversight. Everyone else loved the food. I love the Santa Fe Chicken Salad!Special Features:
- We go there a lot and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2013We go there a lot and the food and service is great. Except the pizza. I usually ger something else bit decided to get the pizza this time. It was average nothing special. But typically the food is excellent. Service is always great.Special Features:
- Great service, flavor of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Great service, flavor of food was good, but one entree' was cold and had to be dent back to kitchen. The new dish was brought promptly back.Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2013Great food and great service but short on the beer variety.Special Features:
- Great service, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Great service, great food as always. Very attentive staff.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013great food, great service, and great beer. will be coming back!Special Features:
- Met our sister and brotherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Met our sister and brother in law for our annual go out for Christmas dinner. We chose to meet at your restaruant. Might be the annual place now. Totally enjoyed it. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to all at the Rock Bottom. Terry EiseleSpecial Features:
- Great experience for my wife'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Great experience for my wife's birthday. Did not have my Open Table reservation when I got there, even though I recieved confirmation. Accomodated us still.Special Features:
- Visiting friends headquarters,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/24/2012We had a great evening meeting up friends we hadn't see all summer. Mika (spelling?) took very good care of us. Everyone enjoyed their dinner and cocktails and visiting! Perfect ambiance for catching up with fiends!
- We took our out of town guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2012We took our out of town guests and they loved it. They have already requested returning on their next visit. We had a 7 year old with us and she loved getting to make her own pizza. Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Great beer! The food, whenDebDivaDined on 11/17/2012Great beer! The food, when it is good, is very good. This is an ok place for a vegetarian, but if the vegetarian can't have acidic food, it takes a LOT of work and a very helpful server to get a meal. Fortunately, we had a great server who worked very hard ! The meat-eaters among us loved their food. And, once all the nasty acidic tomatoes were left out of the veggie quesadilla, it was great, much mire food than one might expect from an appetizer.Special Features:
- We ate at the bar, Kara wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012We ate at the bar, Kara was our bartender/server and was an absolutely wonderful young lady. Everything was great!Special Features:
- Food was predictably tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012Food was predictably tasty and the service from Micah was excellent!Special Features:
- Typical bar/pub with AmericanOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2012Typical bar/pub with American food. More family friendly than most. Service is ok but not spectacular,especially in parties larger than four. Have to ask for water/soda refills. ketchup, etc. Food is adequate but not special. Best thing I can say about this restaurant is that it is ENTIRELY family friendly and I enjoy taking my kids there because I'm comfortable there with them. It's better than Applebees or Chili's or any larger chain because there is more thought in the food and decor.Special Features:
- Our experience was fine butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012Our experience was fine but it took an unusual amount of time just to get 4 plates and 4 servings of ice cream. I was in sticker shock when bill came as well. 4 lunches no alcohol drinks and 75.00! Wow. Expensive place..Special Features: