Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando
7468 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.roccostacos.com/
- Phone: (407) 226-0550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern
- Executive Chef: Kenneth Stevens
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Let Rocco"s Tacos help you to host your next event here at our restaurant, your home, office, or any other destination of your choosing. Contact our banquet and event sales manager today for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Rocco"s Tacos offers a selection of private dining capabilities on premise. Host your next private dining event here from groups of 20 to 200. Contact our banquet and event sales manager today for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Peter Vittas 4072260550
- Entertainment: Rocco"s Tacos Orlando provides DJ entertainment on a nightly basis to help create a vibrant and energetic dining experience. Please call our restaurant for a updated schedule.
A word from Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar serves the best authentic, fresh, and reasonably priced Mexican food featuring the simple recipes of everyday Mexican life. The corn tortillas are made by hand and cooked fresh on the comal just as they are made in kitchens throughout Mexico. Enjoy fresh guacamole prepared tableside. Order a Margarita mixed with housemade sour mix. Sample one of the 220 different Tequila's Rocco's keeps on hand (The Largest Selection in Florida). The bar is always busy and the crowd's energy level reaches a crescendo when "Rocco" himself does his now famous "TEQUILA DANCE" on top of the bar. Rocco's Tacos offers outdoor lakeside dining along beautiful Sand Lake. Come join the fun at Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
107 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (68)vibrant bar scene (66)good for groups (64)great for outdoor dining (49)late-night find (43)scenic view (41)fit for foodies (31)special occasion (26)neighborhood gem (24)great for lunch (22)kid-friendly (17)great for brunch (6)romantic (5)Show More
- Great Food, fast serviceBoGaskinzVIPDined on 11/22/2014Very big menu, restaurant was packed with the best looking people I've ever seen. This is the place to be on a Saturday night. Looked like everyone was having a blast and everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was okChad23Dined on 11/11/2014I think based on reviews it is a good place. We just got unlucky. Drinks were too sweet. Food was ok.Special Features:
- Great experiencemsucj1983Dined on 11/7/2014Good food, great service. The place was hopping. Guac made right at you table, very unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, so so serviceJustOKDined on 11/4/2014Overall, food was excellent. Atmosphere is fun, but very lively and sometimes too noisey. Service was OK, previous dinning there service was excellent, but this time, couldn't get the waitresses attention, did not offer to refill drinks, didn't even offer desert menu.Special Features:
- Rocco's Tacos Never DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2014Rocco's Tacos is always great. Incredible ambience, unbeatable tequila (and liquor/wine) selection, and outrageously delicious food (with enormous portions). We've eaten there many times and have never been disappointed. Definitely get the guacamole, prepared table side to your taste.Special Features:
- Late Nite DiningCKZ1Dined on 10/26/2014Noise level a little high but food is excellent. Open late in a town that closes early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudJoefoodmanDined on 10/26/2014I like that the could handle our large group very well great service. The food was okay I think part of the problem was our large part so a few things were cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food...but noisyFCBarcelonaVIPDined on 10/25/2014The various comments regarding noise are accurate. This is one of the loudest restaurants I have ever been to. If you can get by the noise, the food is pretty good. I was disappointed that I could NOT pay my bill with apple pay.Special Features:
- Fresh take on MexicanRussEatsDined on 10/22/2014Food was fresh and delicious. Had the fajitas prepared in a unique way and they were great. Table side guacamole was terrific. A colleague of mine had the taco salad and loved it. I will definitely eat at Rocco's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSharkfight3rDined on 10/21/2014This wasn't my first time here, but it was definitely a good time! Our waitress Casey, was excellent! I hope I spelled her name correctly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLaurenCODined on 10/21/2014Such a great restaurant. Great margaritas, great food, and great ambiance. I will be recommending this to all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and quickddhuffmanDined on 10/16/2014Kudos on ensuring reservation times were kept accurately. Unfortunately the noise level far exceeded the benefits of being on time. For those looking for a place where letting it out is acceptable, this is the place. For those seeking a romantic or "alone" space, consider elsewhere. Overall, the food was average. Plate portions were a bit small considering the prices. I was disappointed with the rellenos as I am accustomed to having the peppers roasted prior to stuffing. By not completing a roasting process, culinary authenticities were in doubt. I was disappointed in the experience and doubt we will shadow their front doors again.Special Features:
- A Real PleasureCathyEMDined on 10/15/2014Thanks to Open Table, I was able to make an advance reservation and request outdoor seating. Although they were busy, they seated us on the patio, which I love for the fresh air, the view, and the lower noise level (indoor seating is rather noisy). We ordered drinks, appeteizers (LOVE their seasoned chips and trio of salsas) and entrees all around. Great, prompt service and tasty food, served fresh. No complaints!!Special Features:
- awesome diningitsabuzDined on 10/15/2014Yummy food 😋 and pitchers. Suggestions for fajitas. They are uniquely served in a lava bowlSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014Fun place, great views and setup, poor service and food is hit and miss. Great on Tuesday nights or weekendsSpecial Features:
- Fantastic and fun!!!HillaryPDined on 10/4/2014This place is so much fun to bring a group for birthdays or just for a great meal!!!Special Features:
- FreddyVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great event again. Love Rocco's Tacos. The staff was amazing. I was a little upset that we had a reservation for 10 at 7:30pm and made the reservation two months before, and we had to wait over 40 minutes for our table. Other than that....amazing time.Special Features:
- Very tastyDeliciousDined on 9/26/2014I loved the outdoor seating, comfy with a view of the lake. Food was very tasty and service was great, despite the busy lunch crowd. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/25/2014Food is always excellent here and there's nothing better than sitting out back on the lake on a cool evening. The only complaint is the slow service, which seems to be common here. I would visit again but it would be nice if they could work on the overall quality of the service staff.Special Features:
- awesome music and nightlife scene.RuthlessLatinaDined on 9/20/2014Food remains to be desired, awesome drinks, great staff, and the music....PERFECT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my Favs!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Rocco's never disappoints!! The food is delicious, the service the great, the decor is beautiful. My only complaint has always been it's a bit loud when the DJ is there.Special Features:
- Great food, too loudmegolf13Dined on 9/20/2014If you like Mexican food you will love Rocco's Tacos! The chili rellanos were the best we have had in Orlando! The margaritas were very good, but on the small side. The guacamole made table-side was excellent. Our server, Emily, was very good. BUT, this place is loud - too loud. Don't go here if you want to have a conversation. We could barely hear our waitress. If you like loud music you will love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing :)Foodie12Dined on 9/5/2014It was an amazing night for my group of 7! Our service was great and he was always filling our glasses and knew everything about the menu that I asked him about. It was kind of noisy but did not bother me at all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High energy fun experienceWannalikeitVIPDined on 9/5/2014Rocco's is a fun experience. Dennis our server was friendly and attentive. Margarita's are good but expensive , mine was $12 for a top shelf. Food is good but average portions and expensive for what you get.Special Features:
- PickEaterPickyEaterVIPDined on 8/31/2014Been here a few times and everytime has been a great experience.Special Features:
- Fun spot excellent margaritasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014R-T knows how to make a drink. The catalog of tequila lets you know you are in a serious drinking establishment. Several bars indoors & out. The menu needs to be explored. If you splurge a little bit the experience is fantastic. Excellent fresh tableside guacamole. The atmosphere is fun and lively with a mix of music. Free valet. We love it here.Special Features:
- Nice outdoor dininganniemousDined on 8/27/2014Beautiful view, perfect skinny margaritas, great cervicheSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the serviceMexchicaDined on 8/19/2014My waitress was amazing! Food very delicious and the avion limonade to die for... I had the elotes since that's the main reason I went and the guacamole.... That could have been my meal... So good!!! I also had the pork tacos, speechless.... Perfect girls' night out spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceneighborhoodyDined on 8/16/2014Would love to see the waiters flexible and empowered. Slow service. Bartenders seem to bully and challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a blastThirstyPlatopussDined on 8/14/2014GREAT food! Chris the new server did a great job for his first night. Definitely going back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tacos and TequilaSupindaWDined on 8/12/2014We went here on Taco & Tequila Tuesday, we didn't know this but had a great time. Restaurant and bar very busy, the food and drinks were good. The guacamole made at your table was divine. Would definitely return - on any night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, fun, fun!janem1Dined on 8/10/2014The food was delicious - margaritas were awesome - service was excellent - I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableexcellentVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was very good. You must try to table side guacamole. Marinated skirt steak was excellent. It is a noisy restaurant, it has 2 bars in it.
- Excellent choice!!iHopeMediaDined on 8/9/2014Excellent choice. Wow...this place was amazing, table side guacamole, Pam Rita, great selection of entrees topped off with churros.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed!!Exny90Dined on 8/6/2014We were recommended by a friend to try this out... Boy were we disappointed. Our food was cold, fish tacos were horrible, and had to pay for chips and salsa?? Who had to pay for chips and salsa in a Mexican restaurant?Special Features:
- not2pickyVIPDined on 8/4/2014It was our first visit. I thought the food was OK, everything seemed heavily seasoned. I ordered the chimichanga and frankly thought the wrap was too doughy - would have preferred an ordinary tortilla. Sides (rice and beans) were tasty, and fresh made guacamole was excellent. The tortilla chips were seasoned and at first bite seemed very good, but after eating several, the seasoning seemed overwhelming.Special Features:
- Overall excellent!Foodie328Dined on 8/1/2014This was out first time here and we loved it. Food, service and atmosphere was excellent! Everyone was so attentive and friendly. Guacamole made fresh at the table and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative MexicanVerodanDined on 7/30/2014Fun atmosphere and attentive, personable service. Really enjoyed the food, but found the drinks to be mediocre - Roco/Pam ritas at $12 seemed watery. The Cochinitas pork tamale was fantastic and so was the chile relleno. The tableside guacamole is a must-have. will definitely go back to try some of the other interesting menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014I always make Rocco's a priority when visiting Orlando. The food is incredible. Make sure to book a reservation, there is always a wait since this place is so awesome!Special Features:
- Good but not GreatCweb103VIPDined on 7/26/2014We went here on Saturday evening as a group of four. We were seated close to our reservation time which was nice considering how packed it was. The ambiance is amazing, but its ridiculously loud. We could not hear anything and we had to shout at each other in order to talk. Our service was very good. Everything else was hit or miss. The strawberry basil margarita and the acai margaritas on the rocks were fantastic. The frozen blood orange and regular frozen margaritas were not good. The tableside guacamole was a nice treat and very tasty, even though it needed more lime and salt. The chips were great. The tacos were poor. Very americanized and flour tortillas. I am a taco purist, so corn tacos all the way. Id go back for drinks.Special Features:
- The following 279 reviews are from the Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando reviews archive.