1218 Pine St
Paso Robles, CA 93446Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://robertsrestaurantpaso.com/
- Phone: 8052265556x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Justin Picard
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full Catering Division, which includes Special Event and Wedding Production at several beautiful Paso Robles wineries, in addition to offsite locations chosen by the guest. Fully Upholstered plush chairs, tables, linens, service staff and Banquet Chef available for each event. Catering team has 5 yrs experience in catering and special events. A multitude of menu options and price points from which to choose.
Future guests may arrange for a private menu tasting in the ROBERT'S dining room with the special event manager, Amanda Landon - Contact her at email@example.com
- Special Events: Month Guest Winery Dinners include several courses of intriguing, delicious entrees paired perfectly with the winemakers portfolio of favorite wines. Prices are from $65-75 per ticket and include an evening of fun, education and abundant portions of delicious foods and local wines.
A word from Robert's Restaurant
ROBERT'S is located on down town off the park, and boasts a warm welcoming dining room with plush hand made upholstered chairs, framed black and white photography and friendly service. The atmosphere is simultaneously elegant and casual. Exec.Chef Justin Picard has created a menu that celebrates the best of American traditions w/ a California twist. Juicy Steaks, Grilled Fish, Beef Stroganoff, and Succulent Pork Chops are a few examples. Justin's modern approach results in beautifully prepared foods that are satisfying and abundant, yet all reasonably priced. The servers emphasize hospitality, and offer suggestions and tastes of our local wines enabling you to find your perfect glass. Gather with your friends and family in a dining room that makes you feel both "uptown and right at home". Trip Advisor excellence award winner 2012, 2013Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Robert's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Paso Robles ›
Robert's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (61)fit for foodies (60)neighborhood gem (43)notable wine list (39)good for groups (19)great for lunch (18)great for outdoor dining (12)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great Paso Robles RestaurantssibelDined on 8/31/2014I had this amazing salad with melons/feta cheese two nights ago. It was simple but fresh and tasty. The cheese plate was really good. The amount of cheese they serve was a chock to me. We get tiny piece of cheese slices for $12 in Orange County. Very good local wine list as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Look for us soon!ZGirlVIPDined on 8/29/2014We arrived from out-of-town looking for a lunch spot last weekend and found Robert's just off the park. It was so enjoyable - the ambiance - the food - the service by Trevor we drove back the next weekend for dinner. Fabulous. Look for us soon!Special Features:
- PerfectionOuttoeatyespleaseDined on 8/29/2014Food was outstanding! Best filet I have ever had!! My husband had the rib-eye and it was excellent as well. Celebrated our 5th anniversary here. Staff was friendly and attentive but not annoying. Loved the dining room atmosphere and music. Can't wait to come back! Would definitely recommend Robert's to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal for our anniversarybirchbearsDined on 8/24/2014We found Roberts on Open Table while searching for a nice place to celebrate our anniversary. The food was wonderful! The macadamia nut crusted Halibut was so good! The salads were fresh and inventive flavor combinations. Especially like the baby arugula salad with toasted hazel nuts and goat's cheese "snow" on top. The service was excellent... it was as if he "read our minds" and was there whenever we needed anything or to make just the right suggestion. Wish we lived in Paso Robles so we could go back more often, but we will definitely go to Roberts whenever we are in the area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Great food and the staff was extremely attentive. Tasty tapenade was served with bread. We had spring rolls appetizers that were served with a sweet but savory dipping sauce. I had the pan roasted chicken breast and it was moist, perfectly done. It was served with a tasty onion reduction sauce and a generous portion of roasted potatoes, cherry tomatoes and green beans.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014It was our first time here, but we loved everything and can't wait to come back! I had the fish & chips which were great and my husband had the pork loin fajita sandwich and he has been raving about it to everyone! Trevor, our server was great and very knowledgable! Loved the atmosphere as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningJanniePDined on 8/20/2014Robert's Restaurant offers a varied menu with delicious choices. The portions are huge though so maybe best to skip the appetizers and head straight to the entrees. Service was attentive and excellent. No problem when I requested that my (massive) pork chop was cooked a bit more. Patrick our waiter was particularly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousfoodielindaDined on 8/20/2014I am a Paso Robles resident and had not eaten at Robert's prior to this past week. I don't eat out often but I am definitely a fan of good food, I even wrote a book about it. Robert's food is delicious. The pork belly appetizer was divine. Loved the flavor, the texture, the presentation. Will go there again just for that. The sadad was tasty. I had the rack of lamb for an entree and it was amazing. The taste and presentation was lovely. Cooked to perfection. If you are looking for food that is delicious and familiar Robert's is a wonderful place.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteLocalgirlDined on 8/15/2014They do everything right. More upscale than the restaurants down the block, but the prices are the same. Out of town friends were impressed. Have never had a dish we didn't like. Great local wines you won't find everywhere.Special Features:
- ExcellentJulsDined on 8/13/2014The food and service was wonderful! I enjoyed everything about this restaurant, except the person playing guitar and singing. Background music is nice, however, not at the volume he was playing at. I could barely converse with my dinner companions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningPjacrouxVIPDined on 8/12/2014Located just off the town square in Paso. It's a high end restaurant with excellent food and service. We appreciate a restaurant where tables spacing is not crowded and it has comfortable seats. We had an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ever!smilesDined on 8/12/2014Awesome food. From the first bite it was excellent! Desert to die for! Well really all the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best choicecmrmVIPDined on 8/5/2014The food here was ok - not stellar - and the service was ok too. We were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate our anniversary and this was not it. We should have known by how few people were at this restaurant vs others in town (only 3 tables including ours were seated). There are better restaurants in Paso, which we will try next time we are in the area.
- Fabulous Experience!PasoFoodieDined on 8/5/2014While we have lived in Paso Robles for almost three years, we have not gone out much. There are so many great restaurants to try, so with 2 birthdays to celebrate, wanted to have a new experience. Based on a recommendation of a friend, we chose Roberts. One reason was that it was recommended to be a quiet experience. Because my father has issues with hearing, quite was necessary. The staff was fabulous, food was great and we are all happy to recommend. Great prices for the food experience. Special thanks to Tanner - very helpful server! Don't hesitate to try - you will love it. And we will be back!Special Features:
- Great food and service!LuvwineDined on 8/1/2014We had the catch of the day (sea bass ) which was prepared to perfection. The waiter indulged our wine needs by allowing us to taste several wine before selecting a bottle. Would dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bait and SwicthFiat8Dined on 8/1/2014Roberts has gone down hill since my earlier visits, while my personal meal was ok( steak) it became very clear that two members of my party did not receive what they ordered. When they both asked during their meal if this indeed was "SeaBass' the response was absolutely. We did not believe the response so fast forward . Check arrives . .on the check it states Halibut X2-- when confronted again - Roberts state s the computer sometimes does that.. I almost died .. are u kidding me.. no wonder the actual Roberts is in personal trouble locally with the civil case. Stay away- not worth it - to anyone working there. Please don't fall into the trap if trying to deceive your customers
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014One of the best meals we have ever eaten!! Our server, Patrick, was knowledgeable and friendly. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone visiting Paso Robles. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Pleasant experienceDineexploreDined on 7/25/2014This is our first time here based on other reviews and it did not disappoint. It has an upscale feel but yet comfortable to be casual. The staff we encountered were all pleasant and accommodating and the food was excellent. We most likely will be back and take our visitors that come to town.Special Features:
- pretensousOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/19/2014Tries really hard to be a formal dinning experience. Salmon was way overcooked.
- A nice find in PasoChuckZVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was our first visit to Robert's but we'll return. The ambiance was very up scale but not pretentious. Comfortable, but attractive. The food choices were varied and it is easy to find something of interest. Salads were fresh and tasty. We split a main course of rack of lamb, cooked perfectly. The split was plenty, but anyone with a big appetite will have plenty to eat with any of the dishes here. The wine list focused on local and was pretty interesting - and good. A top quality meal!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/14/2014Best and most reliable dining experience in Paso Robles and a tremendous value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014Great dining experience; excellent food & attentive service; already recommended to friends visiting the area a few days later.Special Features:
- Reviews are very generousMookieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Roberts was a disappointment. The restaurant was uncomfortably warm and the acoustics were strange (my husband and I could hear distinct conversations from different tables). Our salads were very good as was my husband's pork chop. However, I had overcooked, tasteless salmon that was one of the most expensive entrees. The dessert offerings were uninspiring and given the temperature we passed.
- So DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014My husband and I eat out a lot because Paso has such great resturants. This dinner was the best we have had in a long time and we will be back! The steak and salmon was prepared perfectly and soooo good. The portions were adequate compared to some other nice places who give very small amounts and the side dishes were also tasty. we will choose this place over others from now on and the prices are better as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in a nice environmentsuzanneDined on 7/4/2014Robert's has a well rounded menu - the food was delicious. Nice wine list. Service was great and made for a long, relaxing leisurely dinner.Special Features:
- Another reason Paso is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/2/2014The restaurant designer should be given credit as it is the first thing you notice and very well done. The chairs are so comfortable I could have stayed forever. Now the food apps, Crab Cake and a summer salad with watermelon excellent. Entrees Rib-Eye Steak, that cow I hope he had a great life as it was delicious, my wife had a mushroom lasagna that was great and we took half of it home and it was still very good the next day. I'm from NY and will go back to Paso for Robert's and a couple of other very good restaurants!Special Features:
- Amazing Food, Ambience and ServicebreakfastkingVIPDined on 7/1/2014We LOVED Robert's. The Mahi Mahi with coconut rice was delicious but the pork chop was the best we've ever had. Huge, tender and seasoned and grilled perfectly. Shani served us and was attentive, friendly and made our experience wonderful.Special Features:
- Great Tasting FoodJCE3142Dined on 7/1/2014Food was excellent and the service was very attentive and knowledgable.Special Features:
- Real Robert'sErinLDined on 7/1/2014We didn't like our first table, so they graciously moved our group of four. The menu has a great variety of selections---the special melon salad was deliciously refreshing. Our server was very helpful and knowledgeable. We loved the décor and the seats were really comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unfortunate outcomewebike4funDined on 6/29/2014My husband and I both ordered the mahi mahi entree in addition to an appetizer that we shared. The restaurant was unusually busy for a Sunday night, yet the appetizer was delivered to us in a very timely manner. Soon after we finished the appetizer, our meals came out. My piece of mahi mahi was completely done and hot. My husbands was just slightly cooked on the outside and raw and cool inside. The waiter took the uncooked plate and let us know that they would start over and get it right. Unfortunately, this was a special night out for us and we ended up eatting our meals seperately. Robert's did not make any attempt to provide a dessert or a reduction of the meal cost for this unfortunate event.
- Would come backtherjean19Dined on 6/23/2014I really liked the pork belly. My server was really helpful in choosing a wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful mealPeterDined on 6/23/2014We had a wonderful meal here for our anniversary. Intimate, classy atmosphere. Food cooked to perfection, and some novel side dishes we've never had, but which were a nice surprise. Fallen chocolate souffle was light and not too filling. Would highly recommend it, and we will definitely be coming back if we're in Paso again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great eveningMaryVIPDined on 6/21/2014service was great food was delicious - variety and the specials were unexpected
- Stellar time, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 6/21/2014Everything was top great. The service was outstanding. Loved the fact that they welcome tasting of wine before selecting the bottle you want. We were a party of 4 and everyone commented that this was the best meal of the year for them.Special Features:
- Nice place in Paso RobleslovetoeatDined on 6/20/2014The food was very good, the wait staff outstanding and the chairs are the most comfortable I have found in a restaurant.Special Features:
- Somewhat disapointingJchbDined on 6/12/2014Dinner Thursday night, 7 PM reservation. Promply and courteously greeted and seated. Rack of Lamb was very good but rather disappointed with the Crusted Halibut. Was a bit overcooked. Have had it before and it was excellent. Nice wine list from the area.Special Features:
- Excellent!TimandDonnieDined on 5/30/2014We dine her ofter and have always found the food, the service and everything else to be the bestSpecial Features:
- Consistently goodRanchodellagoDined on 5/30/2014I have enjoyed lunch and dinners at Robert's since they opened. I usually visit at lunch time with the fish tacos my favorite. The fish and chips are great as well. The chef has a daily soup that you won't want to miss as well. The interior of the restaurant looks formal and elegant, yet welcoming to casual diners like us. Definitely a restaurant you want to try.......and keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!ArtmariDined on 5/27/2014Both my husband and I enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Roberts. He had a great pork chop and I had the rack of lamb. They couldn't have been better. We come here when were in Paso Robles wine tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobertsJulsDined on 5/24/2014Very good meal. I had the pan roasted chicken, full of flavor. My husband had the fillet with roasted brussel sprouts which were amazing!Special Features: