Riverside Manor Restaurant & Banquets
27 East 33rd Street
Paterson, NJ 07514Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Riverside Manor Restaurant & Banquets
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theriversidemanor.com/
- Phone: (973) 689-6360
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Frank Roda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please check out our website for catering menu. We will also deliver.
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to The Riverside Manor “Restaurant & Banquets”, where we cater to your specific entertaining needs. Our Milan Room with full service kitchen accommodates 230 seated guests, our Riviera Room accommodates up to 130 seated guests and our lovely Cocktail Room is perfect for intimate gatherings of 25 seated guests. A beautiful facility that's just opened up is considerably more affordable than other area facilities, and offers you more options and flexibility for your entertainment needs. Please spend a few moments reviewing our site. We're sure you'll find the rooms to be elegant and exquisite, the amenities many, and the price affordable. If you have any questions, simply contact us to schedule a personalized tour.
- Private Party Contact: Lubi Perez 9736896360
- Entertainment: Please check our event calendar on our website for Music, Night club and Live Bands events.
A word from Riverside Manor Restaurant & Banquets
Welcome to The Riverside Manor. Enjoy modern style Italian cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere with attentive, professional and friendly service. This sleek sophisticated dining establishment is quickly gaining a reputation for its exquisitely prepared Italian cuisine and savvy selection of wine. The menu is filled with wonderful selections made with the freshest seasonal ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Riverside Manor Restaurant & Banquets reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Not BadLuv2eatDined on 7/11/2014I hadn't been there in a while, it appears the chef was changed because the food was less greasy and more tasty. Overall, not bad..Special Features:
- AvoidSecretdinerVIPDined on 5/17/2014Terrible service, sketchy crowd, mediocre food. Smoking out on the porch as a rather yucky entrance and exit to boot!
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2014Omelets were excellent. Not greasy. Not too big. Servers were attentive. Empty plates quickly removed. Somewhat noisy, but acceptable for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th Birthday PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2013The food was very good. The wait staff didn't rush us out. Everything came out in a good order not rushed. Entertainment was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2013The place was very busy when we got there at 11.30. We had very nice server and once we got our drinks we helped ourselves at the buffet. Very decent brunch for the price that we paid. The set up of the buffet is nice, you can`t miss the chocolate fountain :-) You`ll get about 6 hot entrees to choose from. I liked the pastas and the chicken, they were not dry. Omelet station offers fresh eggs and egg whites. The carving station had good roast turkey breast. My daughters loved the fresh made waffles with ice cream and fruit on top. We `ll be back since I am planning to take my girlfriends out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceKathyDined on 6/23/2013What an amazing dinning experience, all staff were exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, what a wine clear!! Most importantly the food matched the service - highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had great time ,the foodandreaDined on 6/22/2013we had great time ,the food is delicious everything taste perfect is restaurant with great ambient you can really enjoy there.is good for small party also next table had birthday party seams that they having really good time.service was outstanding was so busy but the server was on top of everything .great experience highly recommendSpecial Features:
- One of the best mealsnataliDined on 6/1/2013I've dined here several times now, and every time we come we have a great experience. Food is always presented impeccably, service is good, and we have a special evening out. It made my night -- and my friend was so delighted with each thoughtful touch that it made for one of the best meals I've ever had! We'll be back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience, interior decor,PeteDined on 5/31/2013Ambience, interior decor, service and the food were absolutely amazing. Simple but delish plates combined with fast service. I need to admit i had times that i waited way more for a simple sandwich at lunch. We started with filet mignon bruschetta which was delicious! I enjoyed my Pork Chop Giambotta a thick cut, very tender. My wife had the Pistachio crusted salmon with sauteed garlic spinach which she enjoyed. Our friends had King filet mignon and Linguine Vongole. They seemed to enjoy it all. The bread that they served was just amazing!!! We asked which bakery was it from and since the bakery does not sell to public we bought couple loafs right there. The place is very convenient on the highway. Will be definitely back! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingPedsIDDocDined on 4/5/2013We got a last minute reservation for 7 PM on a Friday night. Now we know why...the spinach salad had nothing to write home about, the pizza was ordinary and the pan seared tilapia was extremely salty. The deserts looked store bought, even though they're listed as homemade. The bread, which was great and fresh, was provided by another restaurant. It is pretty inside and I imagine if it ever is full, the dining room gets pretty loud. But we will never find out becasue we won't go back.
- The food was great but theyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2013The food was great but they did not have enough servers to accomodate a Sunday night dining crowd. The food (although good) took forever to reach the table and once it was dropped off, they did not come back to ask if everything was ok or to take away plates when finished. My children went to the bar to get their own refills of coke and were told that they had to ask their server. They apologized and said they had a party going on upstairs. When I am paying for my dinner I don't want to hear about how they are taking care of a party upstairs which is delaying mine. My son insisted on going there for his birthday dinner but I will definitley think twice about granting his birthday wish for dinner there ever again.
- Strange BehaviorGeoHowDined on 3/23/2013Restaurant was very empty (only three other tables) while a party was upstairs in banquet room. Was strange that not only waitress was waiting on us but also manager kept clearing table (?...not sure who she was). Also was told at 10:15 that restaurant was closed as of 10:00 pm so in other words...get out. Thought was rather rude. Should not of had waitress ask about dessert if needed us to leave so they could set up for sunday brunch. In addition, the party was ending at the same time that we left so getting our cars took a very long time from valet parking.
- Will go there again!!!!!!!!!!!! :)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Me and my Boyfriend went for Valentines Day and had a blast. This a great place for first dates.Special Features:
- Absolutely love this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2012Absolutely love this place. Good food and a great staff.Special Features:
- Absolutely love this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2012Absolutely love this restaurant and the Fall Special selections are awesome.Special Features:
- I simply love this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2012I simply love this restaurant and every time I come here the food is great. This a great place to enjoy a good meal at a decent price.Special Features:
- The restaurant was empty exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/23/2012The restaurant was empty except for one family when we arrived for our 7:00 reservation. The sole waiter/maitre'd did not know what an Open Table reservation was. (You obviously don't need a reservation during the week at this nearly empty restaurant.) The food was generally good but nothing special or memorable. Our salads were excellent especially my beet salad. My wife and I both had grilled salmon which was tasty but not special. Although my wife requested her fish to be cooked "dry", it nonetheless came bathed in butter. We had to remind the waiter that the menu mentioned a choice of side dishes. He seemed totally unaware of any items listed on the menu. All in all, nothing special in this reatuarnat. I doubt that we will return.
- Staff was extremely friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2012Staff was extremely friendly and food delicious. The chef came out to talk to us which is always nice.Special Features:
- NYC style, with Jersey PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/8/2012Visted the restaurant as part of a birthday celebration and to sample the menu as my niece will be having her Sweet Sixteen here next month-we were not disappointed! The restaurant has wonderful ambience, cozy and intimate, though the low playing popular music in the background gives it a family friendly feel, as well. The food was exceptional, very generously portioned and priced reasonably. There wasn't anything we ordered that didn't get a nod of approval, including the Split Pea Soup. The restaurant was not very busy on a Weds which lent itself to some very attentive service by the waiter and staff which was nice. Did wish the waiter had a stronger sense of the menu but he was very accomodating. Looking forward to returning!Special Features:
- Great service. Everyone whoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2012Great service. Everyone who worked there cared about your treatment.Special Features:
- We found this restaurant onOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/18/2011We found this restaurant on Open Table and it was an excellent find! We ate here on a Sunday night and it was very quiet; there was only one other group in the entire place. We were a little skeptical, but we were informed they do a large brunch on Sunday. The food was excellent and they catered to my food allergies perfectly. Everything is cooked fresh and to order. They even put on the football game for us.Special Features:
- Great food and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2011Great food and great service. Definitely a repeat customer!Special Features:
- The Employee & His OwnerSammyDined on 7/1/2011Our Waiter Was The Waiter From Princess Cruise Lines From Macedonia, he was the Best anyone could ever ask for and has an amazing personality. 2 Thumbs Up for this young man and his owner is lucky to have him work for him. The owner is a young man in his early fifties and is such a loveable person who truly cares about his restaurant and his people. Not too many owners like that, old school, these days. Thanks from Sam & Pam CohenSpecial Features:
- Very Tasty FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011I brought my friends to this place and they all loved it. We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. We were not rushed so we enjoyed ourselves a lot! The chef came out and talked to us and we gave him compliments on the tasty dishes. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Very interesting menu, withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Very interesting menu, with creatively prepared dishes. The Spiedeno was quite different & very good, and the entrees were excellent. Fred, our waiter, was very helpful -- friendly & attentive. And the restaurant itself was very attractive. Plus we had a generous coupon. Will definitely return, and have already recommended to friends.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2011I have been to this restaurant a few times and always had a good experience. They always have different dinner and lunch specials to choose from. You can tell that the chef is very talented because everything is very tasty. I ordered mussels that I did not like the sauce that much but my husband liked it. When I told the staff that I was not happy with it they offered me a different dish at no extra charge. My husband had the Veal chops with the bone which was phenomenal and I had Grilled Swordfish which was to die for. For dessert we shared Homemade Cannoli. It was another great dinner. We will be back for our company lunch meeting.Special Features:
- The food was very good asOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/25/2011The food was very good as was the service. The ambience was nice too. Felt a little awkward as there were very few patrons. I hope they get a bit more business and stick around.Special Features:
- I visited this place on severalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011I visited this place on several occasions. Father`s Day brunch was spectacular. Beautifully decorated. Amazing Ice Sculpture and small decoration details made a big difference. Fantastic selection of food and everything very tasty. Cheap prices for drinks like Sangria and Pina Colada that we had. We will be coming back soon.Special Features:
- This was our first visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011This was our first visit and we loved it. Our friends recommended the place and I have to say the brunch selection was fantastic! We were leaving stuffed! The chocolate fountain was amazing. We will come back for dinner.Special Features:
- Absolutely FantasticKPW7707Dined on 6/19/2011We had Father's Day Brunch here. The selection of food was extensive and it was all delicious. Their sangria is wonderful! We commented several times that we want to try this place out during a regular night, and we definitely will. Very impressed.Special Features:
- The restaurant has changedpkwhouVIPDined on 6/4/2011The restaurant has changed format multiple times since opening. They are having a hard time defining what they want to be. The steak you cook yourself on a hot stone is a novel idea, but in practical terms it is difficult to execute. The service was not bad, bur the wine I ordered tasted like the bottle had been open for several days and it was bitter.Special Features:
- Great Place to EatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011What a great place to eat. Great menu, fantastic food, superb service, and a decent wine list all contributed to my dinner being an overall excellent experience. I was able to sit outside with my friends and enjoy my meal one evening with a cool breeze blowing through. Along with a nice bottle of Chianti, we ordered Pistachio Salmon - generous, flavourful and exquisite, Short Ribs dish. It was tender and not completely overpowered by the dark sauce that had been poured over it, very enjoyable. We also tried Steak on the Stone - delicious! When we have finished our meal, we could not resist the dessert presentation and ordered homemade tiramisu. It was the best I ever had. All in all, Very good place - I will certainly return Enjoy.Special Features:
- What an ImprovementOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2011I went to Riverside for dinner and once for brunch. I took some friends with me a couple of weeks ago for brunch and it was not the best experience. The line on the buffet was very long and we had to wait long time. After I spoke with the manager he said that they were hit by a big crowd at once...cca 150 people. They did not expect that and he assured me that it will be better next time. The price is excellent, place is beautiful so I went there again with my family. It was 10 of us and I have to say what an IMPROVEMENT! There were servers everywhere, there were more cooks behind the stations and even eggs and pasta ready. It went nice and smooth and I saw a lot of people pleased. I mean you cannot get this anywhere for the price! Good JobSpecial Features:
- This was my second visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/21/2011This was my second visit and I will continue to come back.Special Features:
- Pistachio Salmon is to die for!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2011I told my friends about this place and they loved it! My girlfriend and I had the Pistachio Crusted Salmon......out of this world!!!!!!!!!Delicious!!! Never had salmon like this before! Our husbands did little experiment and ordered Manor`s Steak on the Stone.....very yummy too. They loved the idea to make it to their own taste. Cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- Very Long Wait on Line For BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/15/2011Line for brunch was much to long. There was one line for all items. If you wanted waffels you could not move ahead past the wait for omlettes. Pastries, bacon, sausage and home fries were available before the omlette and waffle stations. Many people were eating their bacon and homefries on line until they could reach the omlette station. It was a very poor set up. Gave up the wait and had pastries bacon and home fries. Most likely will not return. Manager came around to apologize and had informed us that this is how the owner wanted the stations to be set up.
- I had been to the RiversideOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/15/2011I had been to the Riverside Manor for dinner twice had a great experience food was good service was wonderful however I cannot say the same for the brunch.Our table was ready when we arrived at 11:30 but things went down hill from there. First we never found out who our waiter or waitress was, it took 45 minutes to get our drinks and this was after asking a waiter and the manager. Getting your food was another issue, 30 min on line, by the time you made your way thru the food that you had on your plate was cold. I took my grandson to get his ice cream there was no one at the bar so a very nice waitress help us. Very disorganized should be held upstairs, more help. I will go back for dinner only.
- Went for mothers day brunchMiggsDined on 5/8/2011Went for mothers day brunch and had a great time with the family and it was all at agreat price. I would go againSpecial Features:
- Brunch loverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011I have been there for a regular Sunday brunch which is amazing and you are getting a great deal! But the Easter Sunday Brunch was fantastic!!! I took my family and everybody loved it. Very classy decorated, Delicious food selection from breakfast items, dinner items and desserts. My kids loved the chocolate fountain the most They couldn`t get enough of it. I told my hubby to take me back for Mother`s Day!!! Great Place and Great Food.Special Features:
- My second time at RiversideOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2011My second time at Riverside Manor,and I feel that I need to write this review so can tell anyone who is reading this, that is the best place,and the best value for the money you are going to spend. Easter Brunch was simple WOW...The way was everything set up,the food,the ambience,nice music and the best part for only $26.95,and service was impeccable.They going to have the same deal for Mothers Day but with live music,so I'll be there again. And the first time I was for dinner,a week before easter, and I got Cowboy Ribeye steak which was to die for... So I give simple "Two Thumbs Up" for Riverside Manor Restaurant.Special Features: