Rivershore Bar & Grill
1900 Clackamette Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Rivershore Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rivershorerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (503) 655-5155
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Full banquet facility up to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: Mike Towers 5036555155
- Entertainment: Enjoy entertainment in our lounge! Thursday nights Trivia, Fridays Karaoke and Saturdays DJ.
A word from Rivershore Bar & Grill
Enjoy a casual dining experience overlooking the Willamette River at the Rivershore Bar & Grill located in Oregon City. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner while you enjoy the incredible relaxing views of the Willamette River from inside or out on our covered deck. The delicious food, the excellent service, the beautiful sunsets and our serene river views, will make you want to come back again and again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rivershore Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great Find andlove2dineDined on 11/7/2014We were looking for a place to take friends and found Rivershore. Couldn't ask for a better place to eat. Between the view, ambience, servive, and food quality we loved it for our first time being there. The view is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Riverside DiningHaardrock1141VIPDined on 10/7/2014We had a very good meal and the waitress was on top of her game which made the experience even more pleasurable. The restaurant overlooks the river and the moon shimmering over it and the reflection made the evening special. The New York steak I had was well prepared, tasted excellent and was tender to allow your fork to cut it. A moderately priced place, easy to find but not overly crowded.Special Features:
- food and service were great butkiraroseDined on 9/27/2014The food and restaurant were good, service from our waitress was wonderful. We were shown to a table that had a nice view of the river. However... the plates and most of the silverware was filthy. It was a clean table and whomever had reset and wrapped the silverware prior to the reset had not verified if the items had been properly washed. The waitress .. who was really good, was totally embarrassed by this mess that someone had set on her table. She promptly said how sorry she was and got us new service items...we would come back again, enjoyed our meal and cocktails. Hope this does not happen again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing River-front ViewjdreganDined on 8/22/2014We sat outside on a beautiful afternoon. Service was prompt and the menu was flexible. We ordered sandwiches and they were good. We had to move inside about half-way through lunch due to hornet arrival but the restaurant accommodated us easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had an unpleasant experiencepep1214Dined on 7/30/2014This restaurant continues to provide a nice dining experience for our family's special occasions.Special Features:
- The following 62 reviews are from the Rivershore Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Yum!PammiejeanDined on 6/10/2014Food was great! Eating outside was very nice. Eaten there twice. Once when it was a tad chilly but they had outdoor heaters! Watching fishermen while eating great fish and chips! Only one bad thing was sitting next to a threesome who were loud !!! Older but not deaf! Their phone rang and they put it on speaker! For real?! Talking about your mani /pedi?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ribs on SundayAndyDined on 6/8/2014Great Ribs on Sunday. But be there around 5pm. Can eat with forks only.Taste great.Not spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceeatnoutDined on 5/20/2014The service was excellent and the food was good. There was a lot of cottonwood swirling around the day we were there (May 20, 2014). Every time someone opened the door to the deck the cottonwood would come into the dining room, swirl around us, and land on our food or drinks. Therefore, I covered my drink and food when someone would go towards the door.Special Features:
- Great Family ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014Had a great time with family and kids. Great view on patio on a beautiful day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulPammiejeanDined on 5/11/2014Really yummy food. Had Mother's Day brunch and was pleasantly surprised. Will for sure come back. Waitress was wonderful !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014Took my wife and daughter out for a pre mothers day dinner. The food was fantastic and the service was awesome. I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place needs help.sterlingDined on 2/14/2014We spent our five year anniversary here. The food was fantastic, but the service and atmosphere need help. First of all, the management needs to teach the servers to have better manners. They mean well, and were fairly polite, but, they miss the mark of a finer place to enjoy an evening. Next, the restaurant facilities weren't that much better. The bar was more geared to mechanics or plumbers, not to couples, or ladies who prefer not to see posters of girls, and beer adds. A woman doesn't want to attend fine dining at a truck stop. The dining room was a problem too. Add carpet or table clothes, anything to muffle the noise and it would have a better atmosphere. Apart from these things the place was alright.
- Came for Valentines day. WhilevalentinesdateDined on 2/14/2014Came for Valentines day. While the food was decent, we seemed to get forgotten about by the wait staff. There wasn't anything really special that screamed "We must come back here" and definitely not for a real romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Not what we expected.kimmisbeeDined on 2/14/2014We did not realize that this restaurant was attached to a Best Western. It was very busy, and clearly a local favorite, but not a fancy, romantic place as we had hoped and expected from the Open Table info. The food was quite expensive and was okay, but I think over priced. The service was marvelous though and if you are there during daylight hours the view of the river is nice.Special Features:
- Good first visitKriketDined on 1/1/2014Our waitress provided some of the best service I have seen recently. When she found out about my wife's dietary requirements (celiacs disease) she provided a level of service that I had not seen before. She actually brought over the seasoning that was going to be used in the preparation of her chicken and my wife reviewed it to ensure that it did not contain gluten. She kept our water glasses filled and out food was served hot. I had the prime rib special and my wife had the roasted chicken. Everything was very flavorful and the quality of the cooking was really good. Just the care the waitress took to ensure that the meal met my wife's needs would cause me to return, but add to that a delicious meal, and it will become a favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rivershore RestaurantCwillDined on 12/31/2013We had a great New Year's Eve meal at this restaurant. Super food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad from the startToddBrownDined on 12/25/2013Had I actually been smart enough to preview the "buffet" table first, we would have never sat down. The pasta was the consistency of glue, the vegetables were mush and there were only about 10 items total to choose from total (counting the bread basket). For $30 per person, this was almost like being stolen from. The waitress OBVIOUSLY did not want to be there and when asked for iced tea, she brought ONE and sat it in the center of the table. I guess my wife and I were going to share. Simply awful.
- Casual Dining Average FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013Our server was great, very helpful with all our questions. Entrée Stuff Salmon with feta and crab was over cooked. The prime rib was good and just as ordered. I would recommend this restaurant perhaps for lunch, not a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends Catch-upKSimplyDined on 10/12/2013The dining room has a wonder view of the Clackamas river. I enjoy dining there because of the atmosphere. I feel like I am sitting in my own dinning room, but the food is soo much better. Quiet and unhurried, a great place to catch up with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Breakfast!Eggnog1Dined on 6/16/2013My family had a lovely breakfast dining experience at Rivershore. Staff was friendly, and we had excellent river views as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and beautiful viewdelacomboDined on 5/24/2013Took my wife and in-laws for a nice dinner. We had a great seat looking out on to the willamette, watching a few fisherman in boats, and we all had nothing but great things to say about our dinners. Even the down pour outside didn't ruin our night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Due to the fact that it was Mother's Day, the small restaurant was slammed but Mgt should have k own this was going to happen and doubled up on staff in the dining room as well as the kitchen. Even with a buffet, the staff was swamped, stressed and exhausted.Special Features:
- Mother's Day FlopTravelingMamaDined on 5/12/2013We had a party of 5 for Mother's Day Brunch. When we were seated one of the chairs was wet. The host took the chair away and never returned with another chair. It took our server 15 minute to come to our table for the first time and take drink orders. She was visibly frazzled and impatient with any request that was made. The buffet had many items empty by the time I reached the food. All egg dishes had to be ordered at the table. I ordered an egg white dish and received egg substitute - a completely different food/taste. The country potatoes with the dish had chili powder on them instead of paprika. Uneatable. I discussed this with the server and my meal was removed from the ticket. Will absolutely not return to this restaurant.
- A nice view4todineDined on 4/28/2013It was the perfect choice for a Sunday get together with friends. The service was good. the waitress was friendly and nice. I made reservations asking for a window table, and was accommodated. It was a nice experience.Special Features:
- The service was good, theJameskVIPDined on 2/16/2013The service was good, the food was tasty, the view was incredible. However, there was a wedding event going on downstairs right underneath the restaurant. The music (full of bass) was so loud the silverware was shaking on the table. Probably wouldn't be a much more pleasant experience on a casual summer evening out on the deck. I'm all for music, but one shouldn't need earplugs with his meal.
- I loved the stuffed halibutOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012I loved the stuffed halibut and the seafood pasta dish my husband had was great. Due to the holiday the whole restaurant was full of people and with two large 8+ dining room tables set up, it was way too loud. We took our dessert and ate it at home. It was amazing!Special Features:
- Having excellent food in aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2012Having excellent food in a buffet is a challenge. While the prime rib and turkey suffered a bit, the shrimp and crab were great. Service was. Ery friendly and effective. Very nice view, would be great for summer happy hours.Special Features:
- Some of our dinner party commentedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Some of our dinner party commented about the smell of cigarette smoke. I didn't see anybody smoking and I don't know if it was comming from the bar area or not. Personally I didn't notice.Special Features:
- An unexpected pleasant experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012An unexpected pleasant experience. Everything was wonderful. I think it will become a regular place for us to visit.Special Features:
- Had a group of 22 for a 'morningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2012Had a group of 22 for a 'morning after the wedding' breakfast. Service was fairly quick, they provided us two tables of 10 and another small table, and everyone was friendly! Great food, good selection for a mix of people, and the easiest place to gather a big group! Would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Nice location on the riverFoodieVIPDined on 8/17/2012Nice location on the river but food was very disappointing.Special Features:
- Eh.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2012Difficult to find parking was our first impression. We had made reservations, but weren't asked when we arrived. Server brought the 'lemon water' I requested without lemon--twice. Every other table got bread; we had to ask for ours. The entrees took a LONG time to come. The food was average, nothing special. The salmon with lobster sauce that I had was the special. It tasted like BBQ sauce, but the salmon was pretty good. I would consider coming back for lunch if we got an outdoor table; but, probably won't come back for dinner. Unimpressive,Special Features:
- Of course it is hard to expectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Of course it is hard to expect exceptional service on a holiday, but we weren't attended to for about 10 minutes before someone offered to get us some bread and water. Then by time we had our server finally arrive, there was still no bread... it had been a half n hour. Once we got some food, it had been 45 minutes since we had sat down. Normally Rivershore is very attentive to making us comfortable. The manager, Brian? I think, was wonderful, he made sure we were taken care of, even gave us a free appetizer since it took so long.Special Features:
- mixed reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012The brunch buffet was adequate with the best feature being the fresh fruit. the table service omelettes were not very good. a little bit spendy for what we got, but the overall experience was positive. it is a nice place, with good wait staff and floor managers. The view is always great, no matter where you sit. thanksSpecial Features:
- Very nice mothers day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012We sat outside overlooking the Willamette river on a gorgeous Mothers day morning, and enjoyed it very much. When I booked the reservation online, I requested outdoor dinning. The manager didn't have a table available outside when we arrived, but was able to accommodate after only a short wait at the bar.Special Features:
- While the staff was pleasantDennisinHVVIPDined on 4/13/2012While the staff was pleasant they were not attentive and the food slow in coming. It was a rather hang loose environment, not really fine dining. One step up from a Denny's.Special Features:
- I was surprised to learn thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/8/2012I was surprised to learn that the price of the Easter buffet had gone up so much. Not sure I would have gone there had I known the price was so steep. :(
- Worst brunch ever.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2012This was, hands down, the worst brunch we have ever had. AND it was expensive. The buffet was set up in the bar, and set up so you couldn't hardly serve yourself. All backwards and not enough tongs. The waffles were soggy, almost no shrimp, and cheap Grocery Outlet cream puffettes were the dessert. HORRIBLE! The omlet served was a mush of scrambled eggs with salsa on top. WHO SCREWS UP EGGS?
- Great Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2012My family and I had a GREAT meal there last weekend!. I had the crab stuffed salmon with brie, and My wife had the Prime Rib. It was excellent, Service was Flawless, Food was hot and ordered just as we had requested. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- I did not get my hundred bonusOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012I did not get my hundred bonus points because they didn's know what we were talking about. I told them we had reservations but they didn't ask our names. We had to tell them that we made a special request for a private booth since in was our anniversary, included in our reservation which they did honor and moved us. 40 minutes to get our food after we ordered. The food was great and so was the waitress.Special Features: