5825 60th Ave
Delta, BC V4K 4E2Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bestpubindelta.com/
- Phone: (604) 946-7545
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Daniel Hofing
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please contact us directly for more details or look under Events on our website.
A word from RiverHouse Pub
Fantastic neighbourhood pub overlooking Deas Harbour park and the marina. Comfy seating with great TV viewing for your favourite sports event. Amazing food, great service team, warm ambiance, 10 draught beers on tap, 30 wines by the glass, martini's galore and much more....Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RiverHouse Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Relaxing river-view dining pleasureClassyDined on 6/22/2014Had always wanted to try this restaurant having seen it from the highway, also a co-worker endorsed it! It was my birthday so my husband & I decided to give it a try..it certainly didn't disappoint! It was a lovely day, so we sat on the deck looking out to the marina, the food was amazing, I had a seafood gratin dish with side spinach salad & my husband had a caesar salad with blackened halibut. Would definitely go here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally misleadingFOODIEGALOREDined on 6/15/2014I booked through the website and thought I was booking for the RESTAURANT for Father's Day, I even phoned to confirm I had made a reservation in the RESTAURANT as I was a little unsure about booking online. I was told that YES I had made a reservation at the restaurant. Secondly I had seen that they were offering a buffet for Father's Day, but not being a fan of buffet's asked if the menu would still be available - SURE they said. Showed up on Father's Day only to find out that we were seated in the PUB side and that NO MENU service was available. The food was COLD, STALE and lacked any flavor. Our server told us that tea, coffee and JUICE was part of the buffet price but charged us for juice anyway. Overpriced and disappointed!!
- Low averageWallyDined on 6/13/2014I forgive the retirement party as they were having a lot of fun but it was noisy. The food was no better than average and my seafood casserole was very dry. We have been to the RV many times. This was our first time in months and the standard has slipped badly. Won't be back soon.... if ever.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014recognizing a persons birthday is very thoughtful and a great touch. The ice cream cake was delicious. Riverhouse is a special place to eat and always good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make your taste buds dance!MuddyCatDined on 5/10/2014The service was great, the food was amazing! I had the RH Chop Salad with Blackened Hailbut. The salad was a very entre' size full of veggies, and the Halibut was a generous portion that melted in my mouth! My boyfriend had The Seafood Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce...OMG! Just thinking about the bite I had is making my mouth water, I'm going back this week just so I can order that! The view is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and it's just a great place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Riverhouse restaurantMaryLynneDined on 12/13/2013My review is actually for the restaurant. When I made the reservation for a group of 6 I thought I was reserving a table in the restaurant. Although the restaurant was expected to be full the staff accommodated us very nicely by moving tables around and finding a lovely corner for my group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took our food more than 40OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/3/2013Took our food more than 40 min to arrive Then the fish was cold and steak seemed overcooked. Not a great experience.
- Great tapas dinnerSteveBDined on 11/7/2013We went on a Thursday evening - four people.e - and decided to order off the tapas menu. All the selections we shared were wonderful - great presentation and excellent taste. We had a nice view of the boats at the adjacent marina. This is a peaceful spot, and the servers created a relaxing dinner atmosphere for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice location and servicejhinbcDined on 10/14/2013My husband and I took our moms to the Riverhouse's dining room side for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a lovely meal and our moms both loved it. The food was very good but I wouldn't say it was exceptional. However, given the location and ease of getting there with our family, we'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great seafood salad and dessertsstevestoniteDined on 10/12/2013great seafood salad and desserts were delicious service was friendly and we were well looked afterSpecial Features:
- Our last three visits thereCorinneVIPDined on 7/26/2013Our last three visits there have been a little disappointing. Long waits to order and receive our food and beverages and the food was less than fantastic. I'm not sure we'll go back anytime soon. Three strikes and take a break.
- I've been to Riverhouse manyreenieDined on 7/4/2013I've been to Riverhouse many many times. This was a lovely warm Thursday evening having dinner with friends. It was a little distracting to have the restaurant manager packing up the seat cushions and moving tables and chairs around that would normally be done at closing time, while we were having our meal. A little disappointed in the value of my meal compared to other restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- We were not very inspiredCorinneVIPDined on 6/7/2013We were not very inspired when we first perused the menu but ordered the seared tuna to start which was delicious. Then I had the cajun chicken on a ciabatta with salad and was quite happy with it. My husband had the oysters and fries and was satisfied with his meal. All in all, it was a good meal.Special Features:
- Over all very good experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2013Over all very good experience. Smoked salmon eggs Benny was great!Special Features:
- The Salmon burgers were wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013The Salmon burgers were wonderful, a fillet not a pattie. The house salad dressing was perfect.Special Features:
- Good summer memories, so weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012Good summer memories, so we came back on Dec 31. Food was very good. The wait staff seemed a bit overwhelmed. It was a good evening for us.Special Features:
- We were so disappointed, weOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/7/2012We were so disappointed, we were looking forward to a Thanksgiving dinner in the dining room at the Riverhouse we even brought 2 guests with us to enjoy the restaurant. When we arrived they informed us a private party of 65 had the use of the dining room so we would be seated in the pub. The turkey dinner that we all were looking forward to was 2 slicess of the rolled turkey on drsg with just a very small amount of gravy on th turkey. We had to ask for more gravy for the mashed potatoes and more cranberries. The pumpkin pie they served was very dry and not tasty at all. All in all it was a very disappointing Thanksgiving dinner will not trust them again.
- Best patio in the Lower Mainland.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2012Best patio in the Lower Mainland. Relaxing and quiet with great food and service.Special Features:
- unfortunatley there was noOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/28/2012unfortunatley there was no table reserved outside as asked. Fortunately there was one table left outside so it worked out well.Special Features:
- Great sunny day dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/13/2012Fantastic for brunch / lunch on a sunny day - eating on their patio was excellent and our witress was a real gem! Good time had by all.Special Features:
- Great evening with live entertainmeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2012Great evening with live entertainment - good singing and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Because OPEN TABLE had a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011Because OPEN TABLE had a special availability site for NYE dining, we made a reservation at the River House unaware that we were booked into the pub side, not the restaurant. This was a disappointment since it was a special night. Perhaps this site could be updated next time.
- We had a very good expierenceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/22/2011We had a very good expierence and excellent service. Thank you for a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- This was a big disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/9/2011This was a big disappointment for thanksgiving dinner. Not at all what we expected and the experience was below average. Alhough it is priced as a fine dining restaurant it did not deliver.
- always enjoy Riverhouse.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/7/2011always enjoy Riverhouse. The staff is super friendly and competent. Food tasty and generally a great place to lunch.Special Features:
- The room, setting were goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/2/2011The room, setting were good but the whole experience was fair, mainly because the food was just average. Would I go again - probably, to see what it is like in the evening, to give it another try (and perhaps to check out the experience of sitting on the deck).Special Features:
- We watched the Canucks hockeyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/1/2011We watched the Canucks hockey game this night. The wings which were on special were fantastic! I put the noise level as energitic only because we were cheering very loud because the Canucks won the game!Special Features:
- Had guests from Winnipeg.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2011Had guests from Winnipeg. A wonderful place to go that had great food, a wonderful view of the River and close to both Ferry and the Airport.Special Features:
- Great place to meet friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2011Great place to meet friends. Centrally located for Richmond and Delta. The service is excellent. Friendly and attentive. My favorite spot.Special Features:
- I often visit Riverhouse PubOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2011I often visit Riverhouse Pub and find the food to be consistently prepared well and tasty. The service is excellent and ambiance warm and friendly. In the summer the outdoor patio, while a little crowded, affords a lovely view of the marina.Special Features:
- I always love coming hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/8/2011I always love coming here and tonight was no exception. Great view. Great service and Great foodSpecial Features:
- Great lunch and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2011Great lunch and great service! And what a georgeous view! I enjoy my visit everytime!Special Features:
- My brother and I took my parentsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2010My brother and I took my parents to the Riverhouse Restaurant for my mom's birthday dinner on Sunday, November 14th. The food was fantastic and the servers were wonderful! Excellent, friendly and gracious service. On Sundays, they have a 3 course dinner special for $25.95. I think it's also on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's an amazing deal. Lovely, peaceful and cozy atmosphere and just a really nice dining experience all around. Thank you, Riverhouse for making Mom's birthday dinner so special. We didn't say it was her birthday as she didn't want any fuss. CheersSpecial Features:
- Everything was good exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2010Everything was good except this is the second time I've made reservations here on Open table and it is the second time they claimed not to have my reservations. Luckily it was not busy.
- We had a great evening, lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2010We had a great evening, lots of fun and great serviceSpecial Features:
- I have been to the RiverhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2010I have been to the Riverhouse many times and for me this was the first time the service was notably slow. The server made comments to being slow staffed in the kitchen however she too was sometimes hard to find. We sat on the patio overlooking the river - gorgous as always.Special Features:
- The reservation was made andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2010The reservation was made and they phoned on the day of the reservation to see if we'd prefer to have an inside view table instead of the deck as it was windy. I agreed that a nice waterfront view table by the window would be ideal as we were celbrating our 30th wedding anniversary. Upon our arrival the bartender told us we could sit anywhere we liked. All of the window tables were occupied. We took a seat at a table in the corner and awaited our server. I showed our server our confirmed reservation which I had on my I-phone. She apologized and stated this has happened before. I wasn't pleased but wasn't going to ruin our anniversary dinner. The waitress was excellent and she tried to make up for the error. She actually cared!Special Features:
- What can beat sitting on aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2010What can beat sitting on a patio, overlooking the water and having great food and drink with friends! Although very busy, our server paid great attention to detail. My personal opinion is that the Riverhouse has the best nachos around! Big portions so beware. No complaints and will definitely come back againSpecial Features:
- I had booked a table for 8islandaceVIPDined on 5/9/2010I had booked a table for 8 for Mother's Day. However my group was seated outside when we hadn't specifed or requested this. We were told there were no tables available inside. While the weather was decent, some of my group were in the shade and cold since they hadn't anticipated sitting outside. The brunch food was good and generally well presented although placed in an awkward location in the passage way between two rooms and almost in the kitchen. On the upside the service was good.Special Features:
- Had checked this out on OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2010Had checked this out on Open Table reviews first and viewed site pictures on the Riverhouse website. I agree with the more positive reviewers. The food was excellent (Mother's Day brunch) with a sumptuous buffet of all things one wants in a sunday brunch, plus! The presentation was very good and the food fresh and hot with re-freshing occurring quickly. The staff treated us very well and even though it was a busy day, service was quick and friendly. We were seated on the deck - propane heaters kept it warm. The view was beautiful and serene, with rowing sculls whisking past on the river. All the desserts were so good Love the lemon merangue pie!) - we stayed and enjoyed the sun and coffee and atmosphere. A great, unrushed experience.Special Features: