2 Riverfront Place
North Little Rock, AR 72114Neighborhood:
North Little Rock
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.riverfront-steakhouse.com/
- Phone: (501) 375-7825
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Javier Salcedo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms available for up to 96 people.
- Private Party Contact: Vince Freeman 5013757825
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Thursday-Saturday evenings.
- Special Events: Three rooms available for private parties of up to 96.
A word from Riverfront Steakhouse
The staff of the Riverfront Steakhouse pride themselves in serving prime steaks prepared using a special process which results in a distinctive flavor. Most customers agree our steak is the best they have ever tasted. The atmosphere at the Riverfront Steakhouse is elegant and relaxed and the service is second to none. The Riverfront Steakhouse is an excellent choice for parties, entertaining business associates or a romantic dinner for two.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Riverfront Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in North Little Rock ›
Riverfront Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (41)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (19)hot spot (11)late-night find (11)notable wine list (9)scenic view (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Consistently ExcellentRandJDined on 11/22/2014Steaks rival the bigger fancier name brand high dollar restaurants. No better red meat in town! Best salad bar ever! Staff friendly accommodating attentive - treat you like family. Live music (single tenor strumming guitar and singing old favorites) is nice - not too loud nor intrusive. Recommend it highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious steaks.MarbreDined on 11/14/2014Steaks are very flavorful, tender and well prepared. Excellent salad bar and soup. The room was a little chilly and there was too much kid noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014This was my first time to Riverfront Steakhouse. A friend asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner and a friend of mine had previously mentioned how good the food was so I decided to go. The steak was excellent and the live music was great. I will make another visit soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakhouseLouiseVIPDined on 11/7/2014We were a bit disappointed when we arrived at Riverfront Steakhouse because we had imagined a wonderful place overlooking the river, and the restaurant is actually inside the Wyndham Hotel. We were very quickly delighted to be there, because our server was so wonderful and the food was delicious. I had a lobster tail and my husband had the bone-in ribeye, which is their specialty - everything was very, very good. I'm not much of a salad bar person, but theirs is really outstanding - huge variety and really fresh. Kudos to Robin for making our visit to Little Rock so nice!Special Features:
- Excellent, as alwaysJC501Dined on 11/3/2014I've been eating here for years, and it's still a personal favorite. My girlfriend and I have brought several of our friends here, and they are now repeat customers as well. It's a real treat to have such a great steakhouse so close to home. Love Riverfront, and I would recommend it to anyone who asks where to find the best steak in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I am very picky about steak and Riverfront Steakhouse does not disappoint. Best filet in town; hands down. Order it medium rare and you will love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimeLeeatDined on 10/24/2014drove 30 miles because of it being so well talked about on the web, boy was I disappointed the people that took us to our seat was great, after that it went downhill fast. We ordered our steaks I had the ribeye and my wife the sirloin. When we got our meal mine was great could have not asked for any better. My wife was trying to eat hers when I noticed that it was not medium but well overdone, it was tough and very dry. It took us forever to get our servers attention. When we did she apologized we paid and left.,never ever to return. Was not what I expectedSpecial Features:
- bnbexpressDined on 10/21/2014I LOVE the steaks and atmosphere. We love Riverfront!!!Special Features:
- Meh...DisappointedInLRDined on 10/8/2014For a restaurant that claims to serve "Prime Cut" steak, my meal (Surf & Turf) was just ok. The waiter, however was excellent and very attentive without being too obtrusive.
- DATEDined on 10/3/2014THE VERY BEST! STAFF, FOOD, SECURITY, ENTERTAINMENT!Special Features:
- jimrrussDined on 10/3/2014Excellent steaks, quiet atmosphere, and not overpriced for a fine steakhouse. Skip Sonny's and go to Riverfront, it's more than worth it.Special Features:
- Great time!CognitoDined on 9/25/2014We had guests from France with us this visit, and they absolutely loved it. I was concerned because the French are known for being very finicky and proud of their food culture. They my relief they both gave a thumbs up to the food, atmosphere and service. It was very full this time as there was some kind of meeting or convention and the hotel was packed. Parking was at a premium, but they offer a valet service so it was no sweat for us. We were told that the prime rib was just about out, but our waiter went to the kitchen and had them set aside the last two servings for us... the other two in our party had the filet mignon and i got to taste it... WOW! We will be back... an so will our new friends!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/24/2014first time at the Rivefront Steakhouse - filet was excellent!! Will return again when in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DATEDined on 9/12/2014SUPERIOR AND THE BEST RESTAURANT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ITSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itLuv2goDined on 9/6/2014We love going here for a great steak. We go for special occasions and just for a night out to eat. This is my sons favorite place to eat out for a steak. I enjoy the salad bar also. The music is also great. Don't get there too early or you miss out on the music!Special Features:
- An Anniversary to Remember...LouisianaLadyDined on 9/3/2014Our dining experience was all that we expected & more! The salad bar was second to none. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. The musician provided a wonderful atmosphere which allowed us to converse with our friends quite easily. The waitress was alert to our needs without hovering or being bothersome. This is where we always go for any special occasion. We will continue to dine here and not on just special evenings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The likes of dining outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and choose to dine with you all. Linda was a wonderful waitress. She took care of us by coming by to see if everything was ok. She made us feel special. The food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great eveningLovelyDined on 8/30/2014A favorite for a long time. The most incredible "Salad Bar" you will find anywhere. Ambience was awesome and we were surprised by the subtle and entertaining music. As expected, the steak was delicious. Try it...you will like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findStanVDined on 8/29/2014We stayed in the Wyndham for 3 nights and if it weren't for Open Table, we would not have tried the steakhouse. Pleasant surprise right under our feet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner with friendsDukeDined on 8/28/2014We love to celebrate special occasions with friends at Riverfront, and go early as to enjoy the two for one special. However, we were greatly disappointed this past week when we discovered that things had changed and now the two for one had to be the exact same items. My husband likes the sirloin steak and I like the filet. Why couldn't you charge us for the more expensive item (the filet) and let us order what we preferred. Not everyone wants to eat the same item. Our friend had dental surgery and had to order the fettucini and his wife wanted a steak, but had to also order the pasta and was disappointed. Please reconsider. !!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DATEDined on 8/22/2014OUTSTANDING! CHIP IS THE BEST WAITER! THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST ROLLS YOU HAVE EVER PUT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!Special Features:
- steakreviewsDined on 8/22/2014Ordered the porter house and it was very fatty. Most of it was uneatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks yes....sides meh.spemoniVIPDined on 8/22/2014Steaks are seasoned and cooked perfectly but the side dishes fall a little short. Sautéed Fresh Wild Mushrooms were just out-of-the-can button mushrooms and the Fresh Spinach Supreme was more like spinach Au Gratin...loaded with cheese. Service was excellent and overall a great experience. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATDined on 8/16/2014I MADE A RESERVATION TO CELEBRATE MY MOM'S 50TH BIRTHDAY. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE BUT I HAD HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE FOOD. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. WE HAD A GREAT TABLE. THE FOOD WAS WONDERFUL. THE WAITRESS WAS WONDERFUL. BUT MOST OF ALL I REALLY APPRECIATED THE SINGER THAT SUNG AND PLAYED THE GUITAR. HE SAND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO MY MOM. IT WAS REALLY SWEET! I WILL DEFINATLEY BE BACK AND I RECCOMMEDED RIVERFRONT STEAKHOUSE TO ALL OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteaksSparkyDined on 8/14/2014We always order the blackened bone in rib eye. It is always cooked to perfection. The salad bar has an extensive selection. We always eat here when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful SurpriseJuliekDined on 8/14/2014My husband and I, at the last minute, chose to eat here and it was such a good decision! The atmosphere was every nice, without being stuffy. We were able to take advantage of the 2 can dine for $24.99 between 5:00 and 6:00. The waiters are professional, the salad bar is fabulous, such an assortment of salads and all delicious. We had filet mignon and they were both cooked to perfection, the potato, the roll, everything was perfectly delicious! I can't wait to eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townAviator007Dined on 8/13/2014The dining experience was very good. Food quality is always consistent and good quality. Orders were properly cooked and served in an appealing manner. Servers are very professional and helpful. The salad bar is notable and billed as being the largest in the area. There are lots of home made specialities in addition to chilled shrimp and a good selection of toppings. The bread that is served at the table is some of the best I have ever tasted and is served with a large portion of butter for your indulgence. There is live music in the dining area. Volume of the music is appropriate for comfortable conversation. This is a good special occasion location or somewhere to bring that special person. The price point is near the high end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Need extra bartenderOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Concert in town. Needed extra help. Had only 1 bartender. Could tell waitress was frazzled. She was nice. Steak was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014THE 24 0Z PRIME RIB WAS SO SALTY THAT I COULD NOT EAT IT. I HAD PEOPLE AT THE TABLE SO I DID NOT SEND IT BACK.Special Features:
- Never disappointsCognitoDined on 7/31/2014750 characters is not enough to describe this incredible place. Food: GREAT! Service: IMPECCABLE!! Value: Better than Ruth Chris!!! Mon - Thur is two-for-one from 5-6pm froma select menu and you won't find a better deal for food of this caliber. Despite being pretty busy our dinner was served quickly and perfect in every way and our server was most attentive (thanks, Jeff!). We sat near the sole guitar player who played my request for my wife (women really like that... hint hint). If you're looking for a great escape from the ordinary, check this place out. The food, the service the atmosphere and the value are all a cut above anything else you will find in the state of Arkansas. We've got other greats on our list but this is our number 1!Special Features:
- The following 589 reviews are from the Riverfront Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Good Steak, bad lobsterTomPettyfanDined on 7/19/2014Both my date and I got the surf and turf consisting of filet mignon and a lobster tail. The steaks were cooked to perfection, both of our lobster tail were way undercooked and we sent them back. They came back out the way they should have been served. For as much money as meals cost at Riverfront you should not have to send food back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST STEAK IN TOWN!DATEDined on 7/18/2014NEVER HAD A BAD STEAK HERE! EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great serviceSurveymanDined on 7/18/2014I was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I really enjoyed our visit. The steaks were awesome and service was great. I will most definitely tell others about this place. It was a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over priced for quality and servicejake77Dined on 7/18/2014Server was not available most of the time and steak wasn't hot due to order setting in kitchen to long. The lobster was fried to long and has to wait 15 min to get my drink refill. At a grand total of 159.98 for 2 I would have expected more on all aspects of the dining experience.
- Best steaks in ArkansasYaya09Dined on 7/10/2014The food is wonderful. The salad bar is extensive and delicious. The steaks are perfect. They are aged and seasoned so that they melt in your mouth. Staff is attentive to your needs and we love having such a great restaurant in our city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but well worth itLyonArk00Dined on 6/27/2014You may not expect much from a restaurant inside a hotel, but Riverfront Steakhouse is all about exceeding expectations, and does so effortlessly. The food is delicious and perfectly paced; the main course arrives just as one is polishing off the salad. The steaks are terrific, and the sides are generous in portion and very flavorful. It is a bit more expensive than a typical evening out, but the food and experience are so good that you won't mind at all. To borrow a movie quote, "I'll be back."Special Features:
- Waste of TimeDonteatmebroDined on 6/21/2014Had a reservation prior to arriving, walked out after 15 minutes of waiting for a server to come to our table.
- Amazing spotKaranozDined on 6/21/2014The steak was by far the best I have ever tasted and was cooked to perfection. Everything on the salad bar was good. Our waiter Shawn was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksToxmanDined on 6/20/2014It is hard to imagine having a better cut of meat. In addition the thick filet was cooked to perfection and all the food was at the correct temperature. The chocolate mousse pie was an exceptional finish to the meal.Special Features:
- Excellent food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Steaks are great. Serving staff are friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.